Home Menu

Menu


Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:08 AM #1
leak man's Avatar
> leak man
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10
leak man
Power Ranger
leak man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10



Black Ranger for Operation Overdrive is BRITISH

His name is "Samuell Benta" and is from London, England. WOW the first British Power Ranger!!! He's playing the part of "WILL" ever since that jetix website i've been swarming the net for this guy, it took me AGES to track who this guy is, i deserve some appreciation!! Here's a great pic for you guys!!!
http://myspace-785.vo.llnwd.net/0117...78645785_m.jpg
leak man is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:11 AM #2
DiscoInferno's Avatar
> DiscoInferno
Third Strike...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,191
DiscoInferno
Third Strike...
DiscoInferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,191



Funny name (yours I mean).

Cool news if you found the right guy.
DiscoInferno is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:16 AM #3
ChungieBoy's Avatar
> ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,580
8
ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!
ChungieBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,580
8



exaggerating in your first post huh?? but i guess you're excited.

It'll be interesting if he really is the guy. Not another British spy..
ChungieBoy is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:21 AM #4
Aaron Hong's Avatar
> Aaron Hong
No pity for fools
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 11,952
Aaron Hong
No pity for fools
Aaron Hong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 11,952



ChungieBoy wrote:
exaggerating in your first post huh?? but i guess you're excited.

It'll be interesting if he really is the guy. Not another British spy..
Wasn't Blue the spy and Black a thief?

*waits for the flood of GTA quips*
Aaron Hong is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 03:48 AM #5
Wes Janson's Avatar
> Wes Janson
#1 Knucklehead
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 20,817
Wes Janson
#1 Knucklehead
Wes Janson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 20,817



leak man wrote:
His name is "Samuell Benta" and is from London, England. WOW the first British Power Ranger!!! He's playing the part of "WILL" ever since that jetix website i've been swarming the net for this guy, it took me AGES to track who this guy is, i deserve some appreciation!! Here's a great pic for you guys!!!
http://myspace-785.vo.llnwd.net/0117...78645785_m.jpg

. . . .


Is that you, Mr. Benta?
Wes Janson is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:03 AM #6
Zhane's Avatar
> Zhane
Aussies Rule PR '06 -'09
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,357
Zhane
Aussies Rule PR '06 -'09
Zhane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,357



This could an excellent example of jumping the gun of conclusions of wether this guy is the Black OO Ranger, where he's done 2 eps of the british cop show called "The Bill".

If he's in fact the black OO ranger, it may mean that next year's cast is going to consist of an european assortment. So far 2 aussies as the red & yellow rangers.
Zhane is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:14 AM #7
ChungieBoy's Avatar
> ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,580
8
ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!
ChungieBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,580
8



nevermind
ChungieBoy is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:34 AM #8
Aaron Hong's Avatar
> Aaron Hong
No pity for fools
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 11,952
Aaron Hong
No pity for fools
Aaron Hong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 11,952



Although I could see him inheriting the Rezapantsu, so he could easily be Blue as well.
Aaron Hong is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 04:58 AM #9
Raiden's Avatar
> Raiden
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1
Raiden
Banned
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1



Fantastic news!
Raiden is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 05:19 AM #10
CSWilson's Avatar
> CSWilson
Established 1988
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 148
CSWilson
Established 1988
CSWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 148



represent!

finally a british power ranger!
i hope he talks like a cockney, that would be hilarious.

"did u see her bacon bits?"
"gimme a bell on the old dog and bone."
"now we is certainly in a spot of barney rubble"

but of course that would never happen ever, still one can dream.
CSWilson is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 06:07 AM #11
hasso_opitz's Avatar
> hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 21,849
hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45
hasso_opitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 21,849



Okay, so INTERNATIONAL casting actually casted people?

This is a first....right?
hasso_opitz is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 06:07 AM #12
Raiden's Avatar
> Raiden
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1
Raiden
Banned
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1



Bladdy'ell!
Raiden is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 06:16 AM #13
hasso_opitz's Avatar
> hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 21,849
hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45
hasso_opitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 21,849



At the same time, it will cost more money for Geki Force to have a teamup if every Overdrive cast member lives 10,000 miles away.
hasso_opitz is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 06:18 AM #14
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,320
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,320







Seems like leak man is correct about this.
Champ is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM #15
Merlin's Avatar
> Merlin
Windragon
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,403
Merlin
Windragon
Merlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,403



I hope he's a British guy living in Australia or NZ because if not it means they went lax on refusing to get SPD down there.
Merlin is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:24 AM #16
RangersRule's Avatar
> RangersRule
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,065
1
RangersRule
Banned
RangersRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,065
1



The two photo's do seem very similar...so, I think leak man is actually correct about this.
RangersRule is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:39 AM #17
Icon-UK's Avatar
> Icon-UK
Accentuate the positive
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,497
Icon-UK
Accentuate the positive
Icon-UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,497



Okay, detective work time;

A google search on the name (Thank heavens for the unusual spelling on Samuell) got me this

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

It's cached page, and the MP3 links don't work, but it's a little more info.

- Myster?ous is a 17 year old rapper, producer, and songwriter.
- Real name Samuell Alexander Benta, he lives in Perivale, North-West London.
- He was inspired by rappers that aren't really in the public eye.
- Myster?ous started rapping at the age of 10, but became more serious at the age of 15.
- He writes his own tunes and also produces them.
- He has appeared on 'Trouble TV' and has performed live on 'Choice FM' for the peace on the streets gun amnesty.
- You can also check out his tunes on Juice FM 102.05.
- His flow is energetic; his lyrics are humorous and sometimes cheeky.
- He approaches an angle where he talks about his personal life, and his favourite subject... the ladies.

This talented youth is dedicated to his work, he is always writing, producing and performing. His name was given to him by his old school friends in 1998, reason being? Well, it remains a mystery!


A further search on "Myster?ous"

got me this

http://www.indepthrecords.co.uk/sam.htm

Which has a tiny little video of him rapping.

Enjoy!
Icon-UK is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:41 AM #18
Merlin's Avatar
> Merlin
Windragon
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,403
Merlin
Windragon
Merlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,403



^ *snicker*
Merlin is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 07:43 AM #19
Icon-UK's Avatar
> Icon-UK
Accentuate the positive
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,497
Icon-UK
Accentuate the positive
Icon-UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,497



Apex wrote:
^ *snicker*
Well, "Enjoy" was perhaps a wish for others as it's not a form of music I'm fond of... But it's nice to be able to use my nremarkable powers for obsessing over trivia to a "productive" end...
Icon-UK is offline  
Old November 18th, 2006, 08:01 AM #20
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,691
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,691
eBay



Wow.. first a redhead and now an Englishman? What's next? A gay?
Sadsmileyface is offline    
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.