Menu

Closed

Old October 29th, 2006, 06:52 PM #61
> Wes Janson
#1 Knucklehead

Wes Janson
#1 Knucklehead

Shadowzord wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo *takes a breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why the hell do you even care?
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:11 PM #62
> Ryoutarou
Dot

Ryoutarou
Dot

He's one of the many people who saw a few episodes of Hibiki, thought it was crap and judged the rest of the series on that.
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:24 PM #63
> hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45

hasso_opitz
Formally dolphintamer45

Wes Janson wrote:
Why the hell do you even care?
He never said he doesn't like Toku.

He usually just insults sentai to get a rise out of people lol.
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:31 PM #64
> Ryoutarou
Dot

Ryoutarou
Dot

Noticed something about the rider human names. Their first names all start with the letter of the group they belong to Shuji - Siegfried. Coincidence?
Old October 30th, 2006, 05:51 AM #65
> Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay
Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay

Hyperdash wrote:
Kamen Rider Tao - Sen Ryushi
He is the main character of the series. He is 38 years and like Hibiki in personality and the father of Roi. His wife died in an attack by Daigeki when Roi was a young boy. After this he was offered the position of leader but turned it down to stay at his post of second in command. He uses the Murasame Katana.
Good to see an older person as a Rider again. I hope next year balances out story and characters well like Agito, or even Kuuga, unlike the extremes Hibiki and Kabuto.
Old October 30th, 2006, 06:51 AM #66
> Skeleton Warrior
Warrior of the dead

Skeleton Warrior
Warrior of the dead

What I hope for most, is that we get an evil Rider that actually has a REASON for being evil. Not just "You looked at me!!!! DIE RAAARRR!!!"
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:12 PM #67
> Ryoutarou
Dot

Ryoutarou
Dot

Another rumor

New Show Kamen Rider Toraizu
A man named Kudou changes into Kamen Rider Toraizu, 22 years old
A 19 year old woman named Kaori joins Kudou
The virus demon animals known as the Ashiyura keep Toraizu and the other Ninja Riders fighting
Another man named Sintarou joins in the battle, 24 years old
Old November 14th, 2006, 01:01 AM #68
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

Good to see every rumor maintains the ninja aspect.
Old November 14th, 2006, 11:17 AM #69
> Justice RGB
8-6-1 Activate!!!

Justice RGB
8-6-1 Activate!!!

Skeleton Warrior wrote:
What I hope for most, is that we get an evil Rider that actually has a REASON for being evil. Not just "You looked at me!!!! DIE RAAARRR!!!"
So true...lol
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:02 PM #70
> Vash the Stampede
Konga line

Vash the Stampede
Konga line

^ That was pretty much the situation with Bocchama in Kabuto. He always had some chip on his shoulder and his reason for fighting Tendou was "I don't like you."
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:11 PM #71
> Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay
Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay

Vash the Stampede wrote:
^ That was pretty much the situation with Bocchama in Kabuto. He always had some chip on his shoulder and his reason for fighting Tendou was "I don't like you."
Which is one reason why Kabuto's Rider vs. Rider fights have generally sucked. Only Tendou vs. Yaguruma, Tendou vs. Kageyama, Daisuke vs. Kageyama, Tsurugi vs. Kageyama, and the Hoppers vs. anybody have made any sense. Tendou vs. Daisuke and Tendou vs. Tsurugi were over such trivial things and were thus pointless. Now I have no problem with Rider vs. Rider, as long as they're done right. T vs. D and T vs. Tsurugi would've been good if only there were good reasons for it.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:16 PM #72
> Vash the Stampede
Konga line

Vash the Stampede
Konga line

Actually, Daisuke had a reason for fighting Tendou in his third fight. Shadow captured Gon and the only way that they would release her was if Daisuke killed Tendou.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:25 PM #73
> Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay
Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay

Vash the Stampede wrote:
Actually, Daisuke had a reason for fighting Tendou in his third fight. Shadow captured Gon and the only way that they would release her was if Daisuke killed Tendou.
I meant before that. I posted my ideas for how Daisuke and Tsurigu could've been better characters on JH, so I think I'll repost them here.

DESTWILDER wrote:
Tsurugi could've been a lot better. I think watching Kuuga has given me ideas on how to make characters better (XD), but here's what I think Tsurugi should've been: Something like Ren, who keeps to himself and only opens up to Jiiya. (Who shouldn't have been made this pitiful old man. How does he stand bowing to people 40 years his younger? And what happened to Tendou's worship of him?) Keep the Scorpioworm plot and ZECT paying him to fight Worms (and Tendou too, instead of him doing it out of petty spite), and when ZECT tosses him out with the trash after Gatack appears, let's actually see something! Show Tsurugi refuse to give Sasword up, show him on the run from ZECT. That would be a far cooler way to make him experience all those "commoner" adventures he's been having, and thus learn about others. The Misaki thing actually isn't a bad idea, the way the did it was. Keep the relationship, but make it more subtle. And lastly, GIVE HIM A DAMN BIKE!!

As for Daisuke, he should've been doing something in this whole mess. Another of my ideas: Have him be at that scene with Viellaworm and the bus, where Gon lost her memory. He'd feel guilty of being scared, and not doing anything to stop it. Drake Zector chooses him b/c of it, he meets Gon, decides to protect her yadda yadda. He'd then find out about ZECT and be asked to join, but have his suspicions about them until he decides to destroy them, for whatever reason. Now for Kato's frequent absences, mention what he was doing while he was away! Anything! (Like in ep. 27, when ZECT tries to kill him. Mention something he's done. Such as disrupting one of their operations or destroying something of theirs. Something that would make him an actual threat to the organization). This way, Daisuke can be away for long periods and still be useful to the story. Oh, and get rid of his fights with Tendou except after Gon's kidnapping in ep. 18. That was the only time their fights meant something.
Actually, I'll edit my last sentence there. Get rid of the fights, but keep some tension between Tendou and Daisuke, have the latter believe he's a member of ZECT or is connecgted to them somehow, and be wary of his motives.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:46 PM #74
> Vash the Stampede
Konga line

Vash the Stampede
Konga line

Makes sense.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:03 PM #75
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

Black vs. Shadow Moon: Best Rider fight ever.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:07 PM #76
> Ryoutarou
Dot

Ryoutarou
Dot

PrimoPiccolo wrote:
Black vs. Shadow Moon: Best Rider fight ever.
Very kickass.

Then RX vs. Shadow Moon ruined it.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:23 PM #77
> Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay
Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay

Hyperdash wrote:
Then RX vs. Shadow Moon ruined it.

No it didn't. It showed that Kotaro had finally accepted that Nobuhiko was gone, and there was only Shadow Moon. He moved on with his life, which is what RX was about.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:27 PM #78
> Ryoutarou
Dot

Ryoutarou
Dot

Black Fang wrote:
No it didn't. It showed that Kotaro had finally accepted that Nobuhiko was gone, and there was only Shadow Moon. He moved on with his life, which is what RX was about.
They didn't need to bring Shadow Moon back to prove that. That final fight they had in BLACK was an awesome way to close out that saga of his life.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:34 PM #79
> Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay
Black Fang
Power Ranger

eBay

Hyperdash wrote:
They didn't need to bring Shadow Moon back to prove that. That final fight they had in BLACK was an awesome way to close out that saga of his life.
I don't see why it was a bad thing. In ep 22 of RX, when Shadow Moon speaks to Kotaro via Joe we see Kotaro still has the hope that Nobuhiko (at least the one he knew) was still alive. But at episode's end, he shows that he's finally accepted his "brother" is dead. He's not going to let the past hold him back, Shadow Moon is just another enemy now. The end of ep. 27, of course, sort of gives Nobuhiko/Shadow Moon some redemption before his death for good by saving those two kids. But the point is that Kotaro didn't dwell on it like he did in the Black finale. He accepted his losses and went forward. RX is about a more grown-up Kotaro. Even though he was reluctant to be a Rider again in the beginning, he accepted it and did his best to protect his new family and everyone else.
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:38 PM #80
> hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

hasbro_primo
Primo of Power

But Shadow Moon still lost his punch, since he had nothing for Black RX to hold back against him on.
Closed