Home Menu

Menu

Closed

Old September 2nd, 2004, 11:44 AM #1
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Image Creation Thread: Characters, Suits, Zords...

hello. i have recently discovered a new thing on the web - how to use actual Ranger suits to create my very own suits for my fanfics. i am extending this offer to all u writers out there who have a fic already partially posted, and want 2 c what ur suits would like. Now, the only condition for me doing these suits is NO NUDITY OR VISUAL SEXUAL PARTS! Otherwise, i will do my best 2 those that ask it of me. let me know what u need. all i require is a description of each suit via a RB PM, or through the thread. this is how the description would go....
Helmet (Top, visor, mouthguard):
Arms:
Gloves:
Legs:
Boots:
Torso:
(and if there's a skirt, let me know also!)
Colors for each part is a must

i also would need to know the color, of course. n e who, this is just a friendly offer to fellow fic writers. later dayz! for my email, just PM me for it.

EDIT (wow, been along time, lol): Here is Acatl's site. please, don't keep asking for it. other people are getting aggravated.

http://www.geocities.com/sankoku_houou/

here are the rules 4 this thread, as stated by another member.
1) THREAD TOPIC
a) This thread covers computer-generated pixel art only. There are separate threads for hand drawn art and Photoshop art, so please keep those there. Practically any creative area of pixel art is welcome!
1) Links to other forms of art are welcome.

2) STANDARDS
a) Keep all work clean. Any profanity, simulated nudity, or other breaches of good etiquette won't be tolerated.

3) PERMISSIONS
a) Do NOT use any pieces of art made by another user without their direct permission.
b) When they give permission, give credit in every post in-which that art is used.
c) Ask for each specific piece of art you wish to use.
d) The only exception to this is work that is stated to be "Open Use".
1) For example, Acatl allows any of his work that is from an actual Power Rangers show to be used openly. However, you should still credit Acatl for these pieces.

4) REQUESTS
a.) Image Requests are NOT ALLOWED in this thread. If you have a request for someone to create an image for you, then you are free to post them in the Image Request Thread, or through the Private Messaging system.

5) CONSEQUENCES
a) The first time a rule is broken, the violating poster will be informed of the rule they broke and told the read the rules, which will be posted to Page 1 of this thread.
b) A second violation of the rules will be reported to a board moderator, likely resulting in a 3-day ban.
c) Any subsequent violations will be subject to increasingly harsher penalties, even possibly resulting in permanent board banishment.
1) Violations of different rules WILL count as repeat offenses. Since posters are told to read the rules after their first violation, they have no excuses after that.

Last edited by Multiple Man; October 7th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 11:47 AM #2
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

also, if they're likened to an actual PR series' suits, it would make it 2 where i could get thes suits back 2 u that much quicker and easier. have a good day!
Old September 2nd, 2004, 12:23 PM #3
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

guess no 1 needs n e suits......
Old September 2nd, 2004, 12:24 PM #4
> Zord_Crazy
Yoda is a P.I.M.P. !

Zord_Crazy
Yoda is a P.I.M.P. !

Sweet stuff, Kali! How about doing the Fantasy Force Rangers? Please, please??

Suit description: Each Ranger’s legs flash their Ranger color and get that color boots with black trim (silver trim for Jessica and Jason) and the legs get covered in costume/armor, except the calves and thighs have rectangular silver patches on them. Their arms and chests flash and gain gloves/gaunlets on their hands and costume/armor on their arms and chests (arms have silver on them w/ elbow pads, like Ninja Storm). Each Ranger’s Band stays on their left wrist. Then their heads flash as they gain their helmets and symbols on their chests. The girl's Ranger suits have skirts, ala Kimberly's MMPR suit.

Darian's symbol/helmet/color: A mix of the Greek letter Omega (a horse-shoe of sorts) and the symbol for the sun (a large golden circle with a dot in the middle). Hawk design on the helmet, ala Taylor's from "WF". Red

Mark's symbol/helmet/color: Two capital E's back to back. Shark design on the helmet. Blue

Jennifer's symbol/helmet/color: The feng shui symbol of Earth (two sets of broken bars on top of a long unbroken bar). Bear design on the helmet. Yellow

Jessica's symbol/helmet/color: The feng shui symbol for wind on it (a broken bar on top of two unbroken bars). Horse design on the helmet. Pink

Jason's symbol/helmet/color: The Greek letter Psi (kinda of a funny looking fork, look it up). Bull/minotaur design on the helmet. Black

Damon's symbol/helmet/color: The dragon claw symbol from Tommy's Dragon Power Coin. Green Dragon Ranger Helmet. His uniform is similar to the Rangers' own, but with gold bands encircling the ends of the gloves and boots. On his left arm, a large gauntlet with the claw symbol on the forearm and a golden coin set into the top of the glove part (like a knight's gauntlet). On each boot was the three-clawed symbol of the Dragon. Also ha sthe Dragon shield onhis chest, but it has the claw symbol on it. Green
Old September 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM #5
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

kk, ZC. will start working on the pics as soon as i get back on at 6:00 tonight. they'll be done by tomorrow night, hopefully. it will take no more than two and a half days. is that quick enough 4 u?
Old September 2nd, 2004, 01:14 PM #6
> Arctic Ranger
Banned

Arctic Ranger
Banned

Hey. I know I'm a new member, but I need suits for my fanfic If you don't mind helping me. See my fanfic is a arctic theme. I have to think of the description though. If you are able to help me, I would appreciate it and I'll try to post the description as soon as possible. Just post here if you can help.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM #7
> ⚡ModRn
Dance Like Nobody's Watching

ModRn
Dance Like Nobody's Watching

www.thecrystalsaga.tk

You can check out my drawings for the rangers there, and hopefully, can help me with better ones...it would be really appreciated.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 02:46 PM #8
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Arctic Ranger wrote:
Hey. I know I'm a new member, but I need suits for my fanfic If you don't mind helping me. See my fanfic is a arctic theme. I have to think of the description though. If you are able to help me, I would appreciate it and I'll try to post the description as soon as possible. Just post here if you can help.
Hello, Arctic Ranger. Welcome to RB. I have to finish ZC's suits first, and then maybe crystalranger14's, but i will work on urs after i finish theirs. and after u send me the descriptions, lol. Later dayz!
Old September 2nd, 2004, 02:51 PM #9
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Crystalranger14 wrote:
www.thecrystalsaga.tk

You can check out my drawings for the rangers there, and hopefully, can help me with better ones...it would be really appreciated.
hey, CR14. like i told ZC. all i require is a description of the suits. a description kinda like the ones he gave me for his Rangers. Still ahve to finish his, then i'll start on urs, whenever u post the descritpions.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 03:05 PM #10
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Hey, ZC. Just 2 let u know, i've finished the suits 4 ur fic. Will email them 2 u when u get on tonight. But let me know when you DO get on, lol. nad hope u'll like 'em!

Last edited by Kali_WolfChilde; September 2nd, 2004 at 05:37 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:29 PM #11
> TBF
Banned

TBF
Banned

Kali WolfChilde, y don't u just put up a link to the site, and make it easier for everyone?
Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM #12
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

tommysbiggestfan wrote:
Kali WolfChilde, y don't u just put up a link to the site, and make it easier for everyone?
BECAUSE, TBF, in order to create your own suits, u need MSPaint. and u need to have a good understanding of C&Ping.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:42 PM #13
> Arctic Ranger
Banned

Arctic Ranger
Banned

Kali_WolfChilde wrote:
Hello, Arctic Ranger. Welcome to RB. I have to finish ZC's suits first, and then maybe crystalranger14's, but i will work on urs after i finish theirs. and after u send me the descriptions, lol. Later dayz!
Thank you. That'll be great. I'll send it soon. The reason why I ask first, because I didn't want to post on a thread, I'm not allowed to, thought it might of been a thread for certain members.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 06:01 PM #14
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

nah, it's not 4 certain members. it's 4 n e body who's got a fic up or planning on putting a fic up here on RB. and some people think of this as work, but i LOVE IT.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM #15
> Mighty_Generation
Mighty Generation Creator

Mighty_Generation

Well, I guess... my Rangers are basically the same as the Mighty Morphin suits... except for one. The Shadow Ranger. I need him to look evil... as evil as you can get him. The colors associated with the ranger are black, red, and yellow. His helmet, the suit, everything is supposed to have the basic Mighty Morphin suit design, except that his theme is "Velociraptor." I don't want him to be mistaken as the black ranger...

Hopefully, this is not too much to ask... I want him to look stronger than the other rangers... I guess by adding accessories such as shields and such will help that, but I trust in your expertise.

I will of course give you full credit!

If you choose to take on this task, I thank you with all my heart! This is a great thing you are doing for PR fan fic writers!
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:07 PM #16
> WhiteDragonRanger
Motion Isn't Meaning

WhiteDragonRanger
Motion Isn't Meaning

Heyhey, Kali. For the Shogun suits, I was thinking this: The outfits is the primary color of the ranger, with the chest shield looking similar to the original Green Ranger's chest shield. The gloves, boots and shields are all a secondary color, which goes like this:

Red: Black
White: Red
Black: White
Green: Gold
Blue: Silver

The helmet also has the design of the ranger's Shogun beast., Red would be Tiger, Black would be Wolf, and so on.

Can't wait to see what they look like. Just e mail them to me when you get a chance.

Thanks,

WhiteDragonRanger
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:14 PM #17
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

ok, sinc Crystal and Arctic haven't submitted their descriptions yet, this is how it'll go:
First, i'll do the ones Blue Ninja PM'ed me about. then, i'll work on Might Generation's Ranger.
Third, i'll do WDR'S Rangers.

after that, it's anybody's guess.
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:37 PM #18
> Mighty_Generation

Mighty_Generation

Thanks Kali WolfChilde!!! That's awesome! By the way... if you could get a Velociraptor OR Viper (snake head) design on the helmet (I forgot to add that info I think), that would be cool... I just don't want him to look like he's part of the team... but also not a completely new ranger... just like a menacing force!
Old September 2nd, 2004, 08:30 PM #19
> Zord_Crazy
Yoda is a P.I.M.P. !

Zord_Crazy
Yoda is a P.I.M.P. !

Kali_WolfChilde wrote:
kk, ZC. will start working on the pics as soon as i get back on at 6:00 tonight. they'll be done by tomorrow night, hopefully. it will take no more than two and a half days. is that quick enough 4 u?
Cool, cool. Thanks a bunch, Kali! *hands over some virtual cookies* So good, you can hardly taste them!
Old September 2nd, 2004, 08:44 PM #20
> Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

Kali_WolfChilde
One Who Lives in Shadows

no prob, ZC. urs were pretty easy, too.
Closed