RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old December 4th, 2017, 03:46 AM   #3681
⚡Dukemon

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

A rumor mentionned different forms, but it was from J-Hero, if i remember correctly, so not really reliable.

I like the concept of different forms as lons as it's done better than ToQger. It seems to work for Kamen Rider so i'd to see Sentai do it again.
Yeah, again, I like those guys a lot, but nothing they’ve posted tracks with anything coming out of Japan, and a lot of it sounds like it’s ripped from discussions on American boards, including this one.

I think what we might end up with, if the rumors are true, is a sort of team powerup that modifies everyone’s suits so they’re similar, once the teams reconcile with each other, if and when they do.

If the first quarter has 2 robos, we can probably expect some kind of combination from them by April. If they put one in first quarter and one in second quarter, then that stretches to Golden Week for a combo. This is of course not taking into account any auxiliary mecha or the timing for any additional rangers to show up.

Also new rumor- Another poster has claimed the title for the series will be “Lupinranger VS Patoranger.”

Last edited by Dukemon; December 4th, 2017 at 04:37 AM.
Dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:11 AM   #3682
Ataruman
Heat/Trigger

I don't like the idea of "swapped powers" again, especially since we'll be 7 years out from Gokaiger. If they did it a different way (maybe just have the ability to "steal" the weapons and not just everything about them and maybe do their research to know how these teams fight for once), it could be cool...but let's see what the new card machine hypes itself with or if it's just "hey, we brought back Dice-O after a few years".
Ataruman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:22 AM   #3683
hannibaLUCIO
Kyoryu GAY

eBay
If the Patoranger being RGP is a true rumor, it may be a reference to Goranger: Kaijou (Aka) often leads Peggy (Momo) and Asuka (Mido) as a trio. Or maybe not.
But RBY Lupinranger and RGP Patoranger is strange.
hannibaLUCIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:13 AM   #3684
⚡Dukemon

More Rumors

Grain of Salt:

-Title of the show is “Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger”

-Lupinranger is composed of LupinRed, LupinBlue and LupinYellow. Yellow is female.

-Patoranger is composed of PatorenIchigo (Red), PatorenNigo (Green) and PatorenSango (Pink). Sango is female.

-Lupinranger looks like Timeranger. Patoranger has several design points from other series.

-As for mecha, they are “cool” and “surprising”. Lupinranger will have 3 jets. Patoranger will have 3 cars. The mecha will have a shared battleship, possibly which they launch from.

-The Lupinranger change attachments are dials that attach to the fuselages of their mecha. In Gattai form, they make a hat. The “bang bang” attachments for the Patoranger work the same way.

Last edited by Dukemon; December 4th, 2017 at 06:18 AM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #3685
NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

all the new rumors sound interesting. the hats for the mecha remind me of power rangers zeo megazord helmets.

And what I hope the cool and surprising part of the mecha are that they have three form each.ex red bod yellow legs blue arms, then yellow body blue legs red arms.etc.

Last edited by NEWRANGER; December 4th, 2017 at 06:26 AM.
NEWRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:35 AM   #3686
FlameDragon
VIP Ranger

it would have been better if PatorenIchigo was female. it would be such a perfect opportunity to test drive a female red, and see if it would be popular enough for a full series.
FlameDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:39 AM   #3687
kyuparanger
Power Ranger

Dukemon wrote: View Post

Grain of Salt:

-Lupinranger is composed of LupinRed, LupinBlue and LupinYellow. Yellow is female.

-Patoranger is composed of PatorenIchigo (Red), PatorenNigo (Green) and PatorenSango (Pink). Sango is female.

-Lupinranger looks like Timeranger. Patoranger has several design points from other series.

-As for mecha, they are “cool” and “surprising”. Lupinranger will have 3 jets. Patoranger will have 3 cars. The mecha will have a shared battleship, possibly which they launch from.

-The Lupinranger change attachments are dials that attach to the fuselages of their mecha. In Gattai form, they make a hat. The “bang bang” attachments for the Patoranger work the same way.
These rumors are giving me a mixture of Timeranger, Gogo V, Jetman, and a sprinkle of Fourze which is funny because I like most of their designs; particularly Timeranger and Forze’s.
kyuparanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:44 AM   #3688
QueenBee9
Power Ranger

I actually like Timeranger's designs, so not too disappointed by this revelation. Interested to see how the capes are incorporated into the design and transformation.
QueenBee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:06 AM   #3689
kyuparanger
Power Ranger

So does this mean they are working together or are they rivals. Hopefully they start out as rivals and grow to be allies around the middle.
kyuparanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:08 AM   #3690
CalmXXCaliber
Monarch of the Forest

Timeranger is one of my Favorite Sentai's, So I'm really excited now to see how the Lupinranger team will look.
CalmXXCaliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:22 AM   #3691
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Grain of Salt:

If it's true, i'm more excited for Patoranger's designs than Lupinranger. I found Timeranger a bit bland.

The mecha sound cool so i hope it's true. Not sure about the change attachments, though.
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:36 AM   #3692
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
This could very easily be the "right before the catalog someone comes up with a very elaborate fake info dump" we get every year, so we'll see.
Shirubaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:43 AM   #3693
QueenBee9
Power Ranger

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

This could very easily be the "right before the catalog someone comes up with a very elaborate fake info dump" we get every year, so we'll see.

Agreed there have a been a couple of years where everyone we thought we had it all figured out, and turned out to be 100% the opposite. If I remember correct, everyone thought Go-Busters was originally going to be a Phantom Beast theme, and boy were people surprised when it turned out to be completely different!
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:49 AM   #3694
⚡Dukemon

Sure. Which is why I said grain of salt.

Those usually end up more specific though. Like fake toy listings.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:52 AM   #3695
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Sure. Which is why I said grain of salt.

Those usually end up more specific though. Like fake toy listings.
Yeah, but it usually is worth reiterating when you get comments like "not too disappointed by this revelation.", "So does this mean", and "_____ is one of my Favorite Sentai's, So I'm really excited now" as if it's basically a done deal minus any last minute changes.

You're right about the fake catalogs in most cases, though.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:00 AM   #3696
⚡Dukemon

Yeah, but it usually is worth reiterating when you get comments like "not too disappointed by this revelation.", "So does this mean", and "_____ is one of my Favorite Sentai's, So I'm really excited now" as if it's basically a done deal minus any last minute changes.

You're right about the fake catalogs in most cases, though.
Agreed, people love making these into more than they are, which is rumors. The good thing is, we’ll know at least by the beginning of next week (probably sooner) what’s true and what isn’t.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:07 AM   #3697
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Agreed, people love making these into more than they are, which is rumors. The good thing is, we’ll know at least by the beginning of next week (probably sooner) what’s true and what isn’t.
Don't get too excited now.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:09 AM   #3698
QueenBee9
Power Ranger

Honestly the revelation of the next year's Sentai is the best part of the Holiday season. Always look forward to it immensely.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:14 AM   #3699
NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

I do Also. They are the beast part of it. The one I could not wait to see was the zyuohger scans. They are some of my favorite designs for mecha just like shinken-oh!

That is why I really hope that they release the two megazord and some axillary zords too for the first quarter, They saw how well it worked with kyuranger having nine mecha realsed earlly.

I really really hope that the megazord have three forms each at first!!!
NEWRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #3700
hannibaLUCIO
Kyoryu GAY

eBay
Being titled "Lupinranger vs Patoranger" means that Lupinranger is the main half of the show, contrary to what we thought.
hannibaLUCIO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gimmicksugh, likeadamnfiddle, no male pink for you, patpinranger, police&thieves, saltranger, wheres my lion mecha