RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:48 PM   #1
Hypado
Power Ranger

Top 5 Your Favorite Sentai and Ranger Seasons

With the ToQGer coming to an end and Coming Soon Ninninger and Dino Charge, how about we make our top 5 best seasons?

MY IS

Super Sentai

01 Gokaiger - The great fan-service, the great transformations and the best villains to me. All the show had a ''Champion aura''. See and know what I mean. The author may be the biggest fan of the Super Sentai in the world. I love it. Anyway, when watching this series , his love for SUPER Sentai only increases more and more.

02 Shinkenger - Took forever, but finally the issue of Samurai was explored Incredible way. For me, the sentai with the best fights. And the best openings and endings. It seems that it worked out this show. It was the best history with the ''Samurai Theme'' I've followed.

03 Flashman - The theme of space and the first super sentai to use two different giant robots. I watched much of episodes as a child. And he had the magic soundtrack of the 80s. Ahh... childhood memories lol

04 Dekaranger - The coolest squad and with an incredible police theme. Great ''Alien Invasion'' them too. It was a story where all actors have distinct personalities. And that's always good. My favorite author writen this Sentai too.

05 Jetman - This would be the more adult sentai and different today? Has something special in this series. And had one of the best characters of TOKU in general, Gai the black condor, and all the other characters were cool, were interesting.

Power Rangers

01 Super MegaForce - A tribute to franchise forever. Despite some problems, I enjoy every moment. And yes, I really enjoyed the last battle as well. And Tommy Oliver is back! It was great to see it in the end.

02 Mighty Morphin - The beginning of a new era in tv. I had no more than about six years old when I saw the first time. And I love the theme of dinosaurs.

03 Lost Galaxy - The most fascinating theme, i love the heros here. Trakeena is a very beutiful and charming villain. And I think one of the best finals in a Power Rangers story.

04 Zeo - The continuation of the first series, several known characters. Good plot, with mystery and comedy just right and Jason and Tommy rocks!!

05 In Space - The climate of more SCI-FI in the history of Power Rangers. Great plot to and also consolidated the idea of the series are interconnected and continued the plots of the heroes and villains of the past.

This is my favorites Super Sentai and Power Rangers and why i like it, and for you, what are the best? Make yourself confortable and share with us your feelings about the shows.

Last edited by Hypado; December 22nd, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
Hypado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM   #2
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

That's still not very many details. Conversations are what we like to have here, and anyone could just bypass what you said because your opinions are all surface-level.
Ankh Primo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2014, 01:00 PM   #3
Hypado
Power Ranger

But not close the thread. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo Haim Saban View Post
That's still not very many details. Conversations are what we like to have here, and anyone could just bypass what you said because your opinions are all surface-level.
I recognize, the topic was bad, but it would be an injustice lock it now.

It was much better, and can get even better and more attractive.

Last edited by Hypado; December 22nd, 2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:03 PM   #4
ReddoFaivu
Power Ranger

eBay
I understand what the OP is going for here. Here is my top 5 for super sentai

5. Liveman - I just recently finished this season and it was really really good. I couldn't stop watching it and the rangers were extremely likable. The three villains all gave the notion that they would be redeemed and that kind of kept a little suspense throughout the season; I waited for them to be redeemed (no spoilers). The rangers were like real people; they gave real reactions to things said in the show (I feel like they didn't do many takes as to not bog down the actors' schedule) and that added a dynamic to the characters that some shows don't have. Red Falcon gave a "WTF?" face quite a few times and they were appropriate and wonderful, lol. The acting in the show also just seemed better and that comes from the extra money spent on hiring established idols. I really enjoyed this season.

4. Kakuranger - the first ninja sentai and a bunch of misfits that save the world. This season started off as a comedy and maintained some funny elements throughout, but as the first act ended, the story shifted. Jaraiya had a great two episode arc with an amazing fight, Sasuke's story was pretty good, and Tsuruhime's story helped drive the plot throughout the season and provided some very emotional stories. Saizou and Seikai were robbed of an individual story line, but they provided focus for some of the best and funniest filler episodes. The villains were pretty interesting; yokai that either wanted to be allowed to do their thing without anyone stopping/bothering them or they were hellbent on human domination. It was a good mix. I was a little surprised at how the ending was a big "lesson of the week" style of ending, but it didn't take away from the show as a whole. There was also an evil sentai in this story, but they did not get the ending I thought they deserved. Regardless, it was a great season with a very enjoyable start, middle, and end.

3. Hurricaneger - a real underdog story and it involved ninjas! I thought that it was really neat that the main gattai had two modes; one for regular fighting and another for more high-flying style stuff (Hurri-Up mode). The rangers themselves were lovable; those guys really meshed together well on-screen. The Goraiger story arc was both sad and cool; it was at first the brothers versus the world, then they realized it was actually them versus their father. They could have delved a little deeper into that story with their father, but what we got was good and added a ton to the story. Although they were added later, we got to know them, their origin story, about their ninja school, and why they fight. They were handled really well when they could have been glossed over. The villains had a nice rivalry going and it helped drive the story. I appreciate when the villains have their own sub-plot going rather than only being around to fight the rangers. Ninjas are awesome and this season was amazing with a story that was fun to follow. Also, the rangers would poke fun at themselves occasionally and the characters would break the forth wall on occasion. It was a great mix of serious and funny that was well executed, in my opinion.

2. Megaranger - high school students that band together and save the world. The story started as a video game-themed season, but it quickly moved away from that. There were plenty of video game elements in the story (the gattai was controlled by joysticks that were common with video games and each ranger had stats listed next to their name during the henshin sequence), but it became a story about the stress of these high schools students maintaining their school status, preparing for after high school, all the teenage angsty stuff, and (towards the end) just being able to graduate. The rangers were like real high school students and the adults that were fighting with them treated them as such. It didn't have the feel of a season that had rangers that happened to also be in high school, but instead it was a season about high schoolers that also have to save the world. I didn't like how they made it seem like you can breathe in space without a helmet or suit (cause you totally can't), but that is me nitpicking. This is a season that I recommend to a lot of people that ask me about sentai.

1. Shinkenger - oh boy...where to start. First, the dynamic in the rangers was amazing; five different personalities that all had their strengths and had good reason to not want to work together, but they did and it worked. Everyone was the best at something and it got to shine (not as much as it should have, but it was there). Takeru is my favorite red ranger in all of sentai; his story is pretty captivating (although I understand that not a lot of people would agree with me). He was found as a young boy and told that he was destined to keep a secret his entire life and could not show any weakness or tell his secret. This is a Kobayashi season, so it had a great beginning and an amazing ending, but the middle was lacking (par for the course in her writing style), but the filler episodes were used to develop the characters, their insecurities, and their relationships, instead of the plot. The feud with Juuzo was neat and it gave us some amazing fight scenes, but I thought he deserved a better ending. Also, this season gave us one of the biggest cluster-cuss of a gattai in sentai; it was ugly and crowded, but at the very end it served an important purpose and I appreciated that. Shinkenger is my favorite season and I have re-watched it three times since 2011 and will probably re-watch it again next year. It is that good.

But again, these are all just my opinions.
ReddoFaivu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:10 PM   #5
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

^That's how you do it.
Ankh Primo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:12 PM   #6
Hypado
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo Haim Saban View Post
^That's how you do it.
But Primo Haim Saban, when one has a style, some like to write long texts, other brief explanations.

Anyway, that's my opnion.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 07:31 PM   #7
MMPRpinkninja
Zack 2.0

Super Sentai

1) Gokaiger - that is how you do an anniversary season. What made me love it, other then the the great cast, was the way the show tied the past seasons into the Gokiager's lifes. Who didn't find it fantastic watching Jou from Liveman break the terrible news about Sid to Joe? It showed not only a vet but a vet who could give advice on a something very similar to what he had dealt with. I had never seen Jetman at the time I watched Gokiager but I was blown away by Yuki Gai's backstory and passion. While I agree the Zangyack weren't the greatest, you had such a badass with Basco it made up for it. I loved that, unlike Super Megaforce, things weren't just handed to them.

2) Go-busters - A polarizing season I know but I found it incredibly dynamic. I even grew to love the strange weaknesses each ranger had. Ryuiji's weakness actually made him far more interesting and I actually couldn't wait until he overheated. Enter and Escape were eccentric and strange, everything I love a villain to be. The suits grew on me quickly, in the setting of the show they made sense and the the morpher and other weapons were great. Then lets end with the best of Gobusters Jin and J-Stag pure entertainment.

3) Jetman - I have yet to see another season that was quite like Jetman. The characters felt so real and had such depth. I have always kind of dug the oddballs getting powers and this was a team of oddballs, other then Ryu. I like that they grew over time, they weren't all acclimated by episode 2 like other seasons. To this day Maria is one of my favorite villains, tragic and tied to Ryu.

4) Abaranger - So much of what made this entertaining to me was,similar to Jetman, the tie between the villains and the rangers. The push and pull with Asuka and Mahoro. Mikoto was a wildly unique ranger, who wasn't shocked when he dubbed himself "Abarekiller"?

5) Boukenger - Great adventure scenes and killer suits. Two of my favorite heroes of all time. Akashi (tough as nails, which made his comical freakout moments so hilarious) and Sakura (beautiful heiress who gave it up to make her own path, had a crush on Akashi but wasn't defined by it). I felt like the sentai handled the many different factions better then Operation Overdrive.
MMPRpinkninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2014, 11:11 AM   #8
Hypado
Power Ranger

Glad to see the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger in the TOP 5.

When i finished watching Gokaiger, i found that no other sentai would be as good, but Shinkenger proved me I was wrong
Old December 23rd, 2014, 05:11 PM   #9
MastaDan
Mastodon!

Well, I've only really watched Power Rangers. A little of VR Troopers and Beetleborgs but since those were short lived, not even going to count those.

1. In Space. It was near flawless in my opinion. I loved all the rangers equally, first ever villain than had at least a little depth to her. But not just Astronema, Ecliptor was an amazing villain as well. I can't imagine ever getting this invested in Power Rangers again, but I hope I am. This is to me what I think every PR season needs to take a note from.
2. RPM is the season I would show to someone that Power Rangers can legitimately have good storytelling. The only thing I don't like is the look of the zords, but stuff like that has never bothered me much personally.
3. Time Force. Just had a lot of good story arcs. Jen/Wes/Alex, Wes and his dad, who is quite possibly the best actor Power Rangers has ever had, he really stood out. I like the entire cast, even the ones who were underused.
4. Lightspeed Rescue. This was the first season that I saw that opened me up to watching Power Rangers again beyond just to in Space. Lost Galaxy was alright but this really convinced me that the show can be great, and even better at times without being directly linked to the previous seasons. Probably my favorite sixth ranger storyline we ever got.
5. MMPR. Some of my reasons are kind of shallow, but I can't deny how much of an impact they had on me. The unmorphed fights, the Wasserman music, best zord fights the entire franchise has ever had.
MastaDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #10
Hypado
Power Ranger

Guys, i started watch Gingaman of 1998, and is amazing. The first episodes are so great. This Sentai is writen by Yasuko Kobayashi, the same of Shinkenger, Go-Busters, Timeranger, Kamen Rider Den-O, OOO and others.

It's worth to watch.

Old December 30th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #11
44whitetiger44
Power Ranger

-MMPR
-SPACE
-ZEO
-LOST GALAXY
-DINO THUNDER

My picks. Mostly old school stuff.
44whitetiger44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #12
ASpice92
Banned

Season 3
In Space
Time Force
Turbo
Season 2

Tentative to change.
ASpice92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #13
dryedmangoez
.com

POWER RANGERS

1. RPM – Just a completely unexpected season. It has everything I look for in a season of PR or Sentai. That is, great characters, great actors, great writing. It had a serious, dramatic story that was balanced with plenty of lighthearted, funny and fun moments. It was a creative and fresh season that showed PR has a lot of potential, especially in the hands of people who actually care about crafting a good story while still being able to sell toys. It is also a season that is emotionally satisfying.

2. DinoThunder – My favorite season until RPM. And it had many of the same qualities. Great characters, actors and writing. Maybe a more back to basics, simpler premise, yet still effective. Some missed opportunities, no doubt. But the dynamic between the core three was great fun and Mesogog is still one of the best PR villains. Plus, the fact that they were able to work around JDF's absence without skipping a beat is a great accomplishment. DinoThunder is a great season in spite of JDF, not because of him.

3. Operation Overdrive – One of my absolutely favorite premises of any PR season. I love the idea of globetrotting, treasure hunting Rangers as well as the idea that the Rangers came from around the world as well. I especially liked the serialized nature of the season, which perfectly fit with the idea of a continuing, season-long hunt for jewels. The villain factions was also a great concept, but definitely could've been used a little better. So for me, the premise and the effort put into conceptualizing and executing the story (whether they succeeded or not) is more than can be said for many other seasons. iMack was an excellent twist and done very well. James MacLurcan and Rod Lousich gave some of the best performances on PR. But maybe the biggest reason OO easily tops many others: Spencer. One of the best PR characters ever and David Weatherley, likewise, also one of the best actors on PR ever.

4. Wild Force – WF will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the season that got me back into Power Rangers after I guess losing interest around season 3. Specifically, "The Master's Last Stand" was the episode that wowed me and made me look up Power Rangers again. Okay cast, but a great story, especially the entire Viktor Adler/Master Org plotline. He murdered Cole's parents out of jealously for goodness sakes!

5. Time Force – Of the pre-WF seasons that I only discovered after getting back into Power Rangers, Time Force was the one I enjoyed the most. A solid cast with a great story. But this spot could easily be shared by Lost Galaxy, Ninja Storm and Mystic Force as well.

SUPER SENTAI

I only started watching Sentai with Shinkenger.

1. Go-Busters – Amazing. It featured a strong, dramatic, emotional storyline, but didn’t forget to have a little fun to help put things into perspective. It had legitimate and truly surprising twists that kept things exciting. The tweaked formula helped the season feel fresh. It had a large group of likeable characters (human and not) and a deliciously crafty and slick villain. It had a great, talented cast. But maybe, most importantly, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters started a journey and satisfyingly concluded it. And that conclusion couldn't have worked without having plenty of heart and emotional connection.

1. ToQger – ToQger has many similar qualities. Which is probably why it's tied for my #1. I absolutely love the idea of childhood friends "growing up" to become superheroes. The ToQgers embarking on a journey to find their home gave the season a sort of nostalgic feel. And that helped me feel connected to the story faster than any other Sentai or PR season ever did. I was immediately invested in the ToQgers regaining their memories and finding their hometown. They are fun and likeable characters. And like other toku seasons, it is a big win if you can balance a generally darker story or undercurrent through the season while still being bright and fun. It has an incredibly charming ensemble cast. The villains have some of the best story and character development I've ever seen. And the amount of heart that helps make those emotional climaxes effective really resonates with me.

3. Shinkenger – My first full Sentai season. And I loved it. There are lots of twists and turns through the 49 episodes, like any genre show, with an intricately woven mythology. We see the relationships between the Shinkengers develop, relationships between the villains, and even get to see some very good backstory on both our heroes and the villains. Shinkenger has a great cast, very likable, and made their characters people you’d want to spend time with. It was very refreshing watching Shinkenger, almost like a reboot of Power Rangers itself for me personally. A little more exciting, a little deeper, a little more action than your typical Power Rangers. Like I credit Wild Force with bringing me back to Power Rangers after so many years, Shinkenger will now always hold a special place in my TV heart as the series that brought me into the world of Super Sentai.

4. Gokaiger - Gokaiger is pure fun, but with just enough substance and more than a touch of sentimentality to appeal to anyone from longtime fans to the uninitiated new fan (like myself). Whether it’s the action, the characters, or the nostalgia, you’ll find at least one thing, if not all of ‘em, to keep you entertained for 25 minutes every week. Great cast.

5. Goseiger – It's either Goseiger or Kyoryuger for this last spot, but I haven't watched half of Kyoryuger yet. But even so, Goseiger easily gets my #5 slot. One of the biggest accomplishments of Tensou Sentai Goseiger is how it handled the balance of its outright slapstick goofiness and the heavier, legitimately more dramatic story turns. But while it isn’t a favorite amongst Sentai fans and it lacks some of what makes Shinkenger and Gokaiger such great seasons, Goseiger is a completely satisfying and fun experience. A great story, a likeable cast, fun characters, and epic villains.
dryedmangoez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2014, 09:18 AM   #14
tavis15
Banned

Super Sentai.

1. Gokaiger- Just wow, when this series came fans were overly happy. I bet now many fans say that Gokaiger should be one of the firsts to watch in the franchise. I would not disagree with that. It's a perfect series that shows what the franchise is. It's a great tribute series as it's probably the best anniversary I have seen in anything entertainment wise. I just got can't hold back on why I love this series with a passion. Another series with some of the best characters ever. Now the villains were lacking except for one, Basco! Going on though I find the villains to be tributes to the older style of villains sort of like how like how Kyoryuger is with theirs. Some of the best action and mech fights. There isn't much bad with this series except for some parts that are slightly weak in comparison. Each character has many moments and is very balanced out.

2. Timeranger- Timeranger is one of the most consistently mature sentais out there. The characters are very subdued and down to earth, their development is nuanced and the chemistry between them is great. Naoto is a perfect cynical selfish anti-hero counterpart to Tatsuya's naive optimist hero, and the pairings between both Tatsuya/Yuuri and Domon/Honami are very well handled. Hell, we even get Domon Jr. out of it! That's right, canon babymaking, Timeranger has it. And while the Londarz Family does come off as incongruous and inappropriate as the villains for a time-travel sentai, end up being surprisingly deep, especially Gien.

However, while each character gets good personal storylines, the main overarching storyline doesn't really work for me; its barely there, when it is moves at a snail's pace, and when we finally get the answers to the big questions that we've been asking from day one, they aren't very satisfactory. In particular, we learn that Captain Ryura was trying to get someone else to become TimeFire in his place so that they would die instead of him, yet this only happens due to random chance with him doing nothing at all to remotely merit a "just as planned". Also, the mechanics for how time travel is supposed to work in Timeranger isn't really explained, muddying why certain things happen the way they do. Also, the first episode has our heroes from the future caught in a giant explosion, yet they somehow survive despite having been inside the explosion and without their Timeranger suits. It really is amazing how well thought out the characterization is that I still rank this series so high up.

3. Shinkenger- Shinkenger was very big for when it came and many fans still go back to it saying it was one of the best during the 2000's. I easily agree with this, Shinkenger shows more of a blend with humor and comedy. There are very comedic moments, but it doesn't hurt the serious feel. I mean Geki Gold is an overall comedic character yet he is the smartest and easily one of the most helpful ones in the team. Now the red focus was here, but not like Goseiger though. It makes sense for the leader to be the main focus and it makes more sense here since it follows a samurai and his retainers. The characters were well used and easily work as supporters so they worked around with the red focus. One thing that bring this series down though were the mech fights. I personally really hated the mechs they were big and clunky, they even moved in odd ways. Overall it's a series that holds a strong story and cast, but the mech action is not that good in comparison.

4- Jetman- has a lot going for it; a Red Ranger who manages the forlorn tragic love effectively, reluctant heroes in over their heads, villains that manage to be imposing and terrifying, a badass female mentor who does not care that your laziness has been magically induced, she will push you along at gunpoint and kick you out of a helicopter if that's what it takes to get your ass in gear, an episode where the monster of the week tries to be terrifying and evil and kill the Jetmen so as to show his bosses that he is useful, but gosh darn it, he's just too nice a guy to really be evil, and an ending that really works...so long as you ignore the portion where it skips three years down the line. I know I do. Jetman's flaws come in two parts. The first is that many plot points get terribly rushed, like the Empress Juza and Radiguet getting turned human, while others seem to come out of nowhere, like Tran being suddenly mocked left and right for being a kid so he forces himself to grow up into Tranza. This problem gets resolved around the time of the Reverse Dimension Jetman plotline, so that's not too bad.

Unfortunately, my other problem with the show is not so satisfactorily resolved. The name of that problem is Gai Yuuki the Black Condor. I am well aware of the fact that he is one of the most popular characters in the whole franchise, but I hated him. He made a very bad first impression on me when he refused to join the group, not because he was afraid like Raita, but because he was an obnoxious cynic who proclaimed that he had no problem with the Vyram eradicating humanity, which forced Ryu to have to spend two whole episodes dragging his sorry ass into the group, when it only took the others a scene or two to get with the program. And once he does join, he decides that he just LOVES Kaori, who herself decides that she loves Ryu, who is still pining over his (not really) dead girlfriend Rie. This results in a very painful and annoying love triangle that never feels genuine, mostly consisting of Gai harassing, badgering, and guilt-tripping Kaori into getting into a relationship with him. And when they do get together? He openly flirts with other women and complains over being expected to do things like exhibit proper table manors or talk to her parents. Really, just watch the opening act of episode 17 where Gai, almost out of nowhere, decides to drag Kaori away from the others, trap her in an elevator with him, invades her personal space, and demands to know whether she loves or hates him. Seriously, for so much of the series he just comes off as a skeevy predator that even on the occasion when he is a genuine badass, I am unable to appreciate it.

The weird thing about the above is that Gai is supposed to have been based on Joe the Condor from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, and I loved Joe! He was an awesome focused, driven character, more fixated on defeating the evils of Galactor than anyone else, and yet none of that manages to carry over. Oh, one thing does carry over; they both die, though in the case of Gai's death it was entirely gratuitous and solely for shock value. I can't say the same regarding Joe as I've yet to actually finish that series.

5- Magiranger- The themes of courage and family being able to overcome everything are really positive and uplifting, the character development is the best ever due to how any given episode focuses on two characters and the relationship between rather than just one character by themselves, MagiKing is a great main mech, and the story structure is just exquisite; three main arcs, each with several mini-arcs, resulting in the storyline constantly building up, making each episode feel like it matters, and they do. The magic is innovative and creative, leading to unique fight scenes and finishers unlike anything any other sentai has to offer. The villains have a regular changing of the guard, keeping things fresh throughout the show's run, and the Infershia Pantheon is absolutely awe-inspiring, each member well fleshed out despite only arriving in the last third of the show.

Really, my only complaints with this show are nitpicks, like Yuka Yamazaki, Kai's love interest, never telling him that she knew he was MagiRed, while Urara and Houka don't get unique weapon modes for their MagiSticks.
tavis15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2014, 11:55 AM   #15
mjohnson1989
Power Ranger

Dino Thunder: ticks all the boxes for me- great theme tune, lead villain who has a plan beyond simply wanting control and likeable rangers. As well as providing IMO the hottest female ranger ever, they seemed lie normal kids who would be good fun to hang out with

RPM: there were times watching RPM I had to remind myself it was a kids show. The post apolocyptic setting was totally different and I loved the fact we got developed back stories for all the main characters

Ninja Storm: Probably the most divisive of my choices. Personally I liked the fact it was a more light hearted season

In Space: Easily the best Saban season. For me, Countdown To Destruction set the standard for season finales

SPD: I liked the fact the rangers didnt all get on at first but had to learn to work together. Also, having A Squad go evil of their own free will was a brilliant twist
mjohnson1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2014, 12:28 PM   #16
KCJ506
I'm a man of my word

My top five

In Space
Time Force
Lost Galaxy
Dino Thunder
RPM

I'll explain my reasons later.
KCJ506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2015, 10:14 AM   #17
arathelion
Power Ranger

eBay
Mmpr cause it was the show that got me in to rangers and it's hold aplce in my heart.
Timeforce. One of the better seasons I've watched and the story and vilans were top notch
wildforce.loved the character devlopment and the zords idea were very good.
Sameri and super sameri the return of the classic theme and classic characters plus the writeing was decent
Mystic force the story was good and the powers were kinda unique.
arathelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2015, 10:40 AM   #18
ReddoFaivu
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypado View Post
Guys, i started watch Gingaman of 1998, and is amazing. The first episodes are so great. This Sentai is writen by Yasuko Kobayashi, the same of Shinkenger, Go-Busters, Timeranger, Kamen Rider Den-O, OOO and others.

It's worth to watch.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...-_Gingaman.jpg
I am waiting until the season is completely subbed to start watching it. I have a feeling I might marathon it once it is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavis15 View Post
~snip~
Have you seen a full sub of Timeranger? Where did you see it and is it still available?
Old January 1st, 2015, 05:15 PM   #19
tavis15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddoFaivu View Post
I am waiting until the season is completely subbed to start watching it. I have a feeling I might marathon it once it is done.

Have you seen a full sub of Timeranger? Where did you see it and is it still available?
Hong kong subs, really bad subs but readable lol
tavis15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2015, 04:36 AM   #20
ReddoFaivu
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavis15 View Post
Hong kong subs, really bad subs but readable lol
Hong Kong Subs is how I watched Hurricaneger, so that is no problem lol