> wilcosu35
Power Ranger

eBay
wilcosu35
Power Ranger

eBay

SentaiFive wrote: View Post

So which one of you ordered Lion HaOh?
I did, though i'm wondering how i'm going to fit it all on the shelf, if we also get a 4th quarter mecha. Since HaOh is so huge.
wilcosu35 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:15 AM #1162
> Crimsonmon
Power Ranger

Crimsonmon
Power Ranger

I wouldn't put it on a shelf, especially not combined with the other two
Crimsonmon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:45 AM #1163
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

4th quarter rumors. We should start seeing leaked scans since 3rd quarter is close to debuting

dukemon22 wrote: View Post

Please take the following with a grain of salt:

-Ninninger's final robot will release in October. It is known as "GekiAtsuDaiOh." This will be the only thing released in Quarter 4, besides special releases (Figuarts and Tamashii shop releases.)

DX Shuriken Gattai GekiAtsuDaiOh:

-A 6-combiner gattai robot. Formed from HouhouMaru (Phoenix), GenbuMaru (Turtle), Seiryuu Maru (Dragon), ByakkoMaru (White Tiger), PandaMaru (Panda), and MagoiMaru (Black Carp.)

-Each of these final Otomin has an Animal + Vehicle motif. (Genbu is part caterpillar construction vehicle, Seiryuu is part motorcycle, and Magoi is part submarine.)

-As a whole, the robot has orange and blue coloring. It looks very god like, and has a flame motif.

Robot Formation:

Genbu- Face, Torso, Upper Legs
Seiryuu- Right Arm
Magoi- Left Arm
Panda- Left Leg (from under the knee)
Byakko- Right Leg (from under the knee)
Houhou- Back of the Head/Back (the Phoenix Head is stationed above the Nin-Shuriken which forms the head of the robot.)

-GekiAtsuDaiOh can swap with Shurikenjin in the HaOhShurikenjin formation, forming HaOhGekiAtsuDaiOh. This seems to be the only gattai it can perform.

-Another gimmick of the robo is a missle launcher in the chest. It can launch 6 differently-colored missiles.
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 11:13 AM #1164
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

So carrier first, then another shurikenjin.. Sounds like they all get new mechs. Nintality bonus? heh
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 11:14 AM #1165
> Crimsonmon
Power Ranger

Crimsonmon
Power Ranger

-GekiAtsuDaiOh can swap with Shurikenjin in the HaOhShurikenjin formation, forming HaOhGekiAtsuDaiOh. This seems to be the only gattai it can perform.
That'd be pretty disapointing
Crimsonmon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 11:31 AM #1166
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

-A 6-combiner gattai robot. Formed from HouhouMaru (Phoenix), GenbuMaru (Turtle), Seiryuu Maru (Dragon), ByakkoMaru (White Tiger), PandaMaru (Panda), and MagoiMaru (Black Carp.)
I thought 10 years anniversary of Dekaranger was... 2014.

This year is pretty disappointing. Sit on the throne is a nice gimmick but they overused it. 4th mech can't combine with anything except sit on the throne... again. All the aux have no roles in any big combinations. Who would have thought Ninninger even worse than ToQGer .
zZigxZagz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 12:07 PM #1167
> Unwinding
Power Ranger

eBay
Unwinding
Power Ranger

eBay

SentaiFive wrote: View Post

So which one of you ordered Lion HaOh?
I did! Along with Dinomaru too. Well, I like huge robots so this is a definite buy for me. Honestly, I want something that towers Pyramidas. Both in height and bulk. Can't wait to see a comparison between these two. Though shipping would be a bomb all the way to my country but once in a while should be fine.

On the side note though, I actually didn't really give a damn about the auxiliary mechs. I mean they're neat when combined with Shurikenjin but it's not like I'm gonna have a few more Shurikenjins to display them. On their own robot mode is nice but it feels like they're left out as they don't do any other combination as stated by zZigxZagz above.

I personally love all the mechs to combine as one or somewhat have something to do with the final combination. Hopefully they'll come out with something that has something to do with the auxiliary mechs which is unlikely.
Unwinding is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 12:09 PM #1168
> wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

Unwinding wrote: View Post

I did! Along with Dinomaru too. Well, I like huge robots so this is a definite buy for me. Honestly, I want something that towers Pyramidas. Both in height and bulk. Can't wait to see a comparison between these two. Though shipping would be a bomb all the way to my country but once in a while should be fine.

On the side note though, I actually didn't really give a damn about the auxiliary mechs. I mean they're neat when combined with Shurikenjin but it's not like I'm gonna have a few more Shurikenjins to display them. On their own robot mode is nice but it feels like they're left out as they don't do any other combination as stated by zZigxZagz above.

I personally love all the mechs to combine as one or somewhat have something to do with the final combination. Hopefully they'll come out with something that has something to do with the auxiliary mechs which is unlikely.
Im just worried on the shipping. i dont wanna end up paying $50 just for shipping
wolfinator11 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 12:20 PM #1169
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

From this angle we can have a glimpse of how big Lion HaOh's box is.

zZigxZagz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 06:00 PM #1170
> dracoknight92
くろきし

eBay
dracoknight92
くろきし

eBay

Unwinding wrote: View Post

Honestly, I want something that towers Pyramidas. Both in height and bulk. Can't wait to see a comparison between these two. Though shipping would be a bomb all the way to my country but once in a while should be fine.
At only 42cm/16.5 inches in height I'm sorry to say it will be no comparison to Pyramidas.
dracoknight92 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 06:26 PM #1171
> wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

dracoknight92 wrote: View Post

At only 42cm/16.5 inches in height I'm sorry to say it will be no comparison to Pyramidas.
how tall is shurikenjin?
wolfinator11 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 07:38 PM #1172
> Sprocket
Power Ranger

Sprocket
Power Ranger

Yeah, it's no Pyramidas, but it's nice to get a genuinely large mecha in a Super Sentai toy line again.

Bragigas wasn't much larger than Gabutyra or Plezuon, Hyper Ressha Tei-Oh was thicker but mostly hollow and not much taller until he folded out into ToQ Rainbow, and I can't even remember any kind of large carrier mecha for Go-Busters, Gokaiger, or Goseiger, although Gosei Ultimate was definitely taller than most modern sentai mecha toys, well....it's still Gosei Ultimate. And he's terrible.

Really, the last mecha I can even think to compare this to is Shinkenger's Mougyudaioh. Nice to see the concept make a comeback.
Sprocket is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 07:46 PM #1173
> tavis15
Banned

tavis15
Banned

With only DekaBase trumping it, HARD!!!!
tavis15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 08:59 PM #1174
> Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

So carrier first, then another shurikenjin.. Sounds like they all get new mechs. Nintality bonus? heh
That seems to be the case. In this case, the new zords would be representing their new/higher Nintality. I hope this new mecha can at least swap arms with Shurikenjin. (even if it's a toy-only feature)
Lord-Zero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2015, 10:23 PM #1175
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Sprocket wrote: View Post

Yeah, it's no Pyramidas, but it's nice to get a genuinely large mecha in a Super Sentai toy line again.

Bragigas wasn't much larger than Gabutyra or Plezuon, Hyper Ressha Tei-Oh was thicker but mostly hollow and not much taller until he folded out into ToQ Rainbow, and I can't even remember any kind of large carrier mecha for Go-Busters, Gokaiger, or Goseiger, although Gosei Ultimate was definitely taller than most modern sentai mecha toys, well....it's still Gosei Ultimate. And he's terrible.

Really, the last mecha I can even think to compare this to is Shinkenger's Mougyudaioh. Nice to see the concept make a comeback.
Yeah Go-busters and gokaiger didn't do carriers but they did bring out a pretty large mechs to end their toy line

Tatagami lion

Machalcon
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2015, 01:54 AM #1176
> Unwinding
Power Ranger

eBay
Unwinding
Power Ranger

eBay

Yup, definitely no comparison to Pyramidas but I certainly hope there will be one in the future that will towers the Pyramidas as it's still the largest toy zord? Hopefully something in the future will dethrone from being the largest one.

Iirc, ToQ Rainbow is slightly taller than Pyramidas, by 3cm or so. But bulk wise, is nowhere near Pyramidas though so yeah.

wolfinator11 wrote: View Post

how tall is shurikenjin?
Shurikenjin is about 28cm tall and King Shurikenjin is about 43cm, only 7cm shorter than ToQ Rainbow which is pretty tall.

Lord-Zero wrote: View Post

That seems to be the case. In this case, the new zords would be representing their new/higher Nintality. I hope this new mecha can at least swap arms with Shurikenjin. (even if it's a toy-only feature)
A big yes! I would love to see 4 armed King Shurikenjin because why not.
Unwinding is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2015, 04:12 AM #1177
> dracoknight92
くろきし

eBay
dracoknight92
くろきし

eBay

I'm really hyped for the catalogue. I think having another 5 (6 in this case) combiner adds lots of variety to the Otomonin line-up.
It doesn't matter if GekiAtsuDaioh only combines with Lion Ha-oh in the same way Shurikenjin does, just give me a good looking robot and I'd be happy. It looks like there will be no core robot piloting a mechsuit idea this time as well, which is something to look forward to.
dracoknight92 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2015, 06:40 AM #1178
> Cosmo773
Power Ranger

Cosmo773
Power Ranger

We have our cutesy picture,

Cosmo773 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2015, 06:55 AM #1179
> Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay

I want a plush of that cutesy mecha.

Ahem! If the cute picture is accurate then arm swapping with Shurikenjin/Bison King as well as making King Shurikenjin a four-armed mecha will be quite possible. Also, it makes it easy for BoA to convert it into ZB since the mecha combines at all the right spots for ZB.
Lord-Zero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2015, 07:05 AM #1180
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

I love those cutesy pictures. And they've been pretty accurate ever since GoOnger.
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote