Home Menu

Menu


Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:51 PM #1
TheNewGuy's Avatar
> TheNewGuy
Not so "new" after all.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,384
TheNewGuy
Not so "new" after all.
TheNewGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,384



Kalisplosion pictures thread

Hello, NewGuy here. I was wondering which Kalisplosions looked the most ridiculous. Screencaps and GIF files are welcome.
TheNewGuy is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 07:52 PM #2
Crimson Liner's Avatar
> Crimson Liner
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,260
Crimson Liner
Banned
Crimson Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,260



Wormhole. Ranger roll call.
Crimson Liner is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:00 PM #3
Multiple Man's Avatar
> ⚡Multiple Man
I'm A Bore, Mostly
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,634
Multiple Man
I'm A Bore, Mostly
Multiple Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,634



Egh...
Multiple Man is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:01 PM #4
EricTheDragon's Avatar
> EricTheDragon
geekscape.net
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 13,650
EricTheDragon
geekscape.net
EricTheDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 13,650



I can't tell them apart.
EricTheDragon is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:01 PM #5
Lisa J's Avatar
> Lisa J
[insert sass here]
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,865
Lisa J
[insert sass here]
Lisa J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,865



K, doesn't Koichi make the explosions? So shouldn't it be Koichiplosions?
Lisa J is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:06 PM #6
Crimson Liner's Avatar
> Crimson Liner
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,260
Crimson Liner
Banned
Crimson Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,260



Lisa J wrote: View Post

K, doesn't Koichi make the explosions? So shouldn't it be Koichiplosions?
But Bruce is the one who has the right to say no to them and he doesn't.

So it's technically Kalish's fault.
Crimson Liner is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:06 PM #7
Mr Tuesday II's Avatar
> Mr Tuesday II
I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal!
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 8,438
Mr Tuesday II
I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal!
Mr Tuesday II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 8,438



Lisa J wrote: View Post

K, doesn't Koichi make the explosions? So shouldn't it be Koichiplosions?
You should know by now that, no matter who does what, whatever RangerBoard posters hate about the show it's all the fault of Evil Uncle Bruce.

And whatever we like is thanks to Good Aunt Jackie.
Mr Tuesday II is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:14 PM #8
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
> Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,111
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,111



Lightsaberboy is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:14 PM #9
AYE YI YI's Avatar
> AYE YI YI
Simply the best.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 21,774
AYE YI YI
Simply the best.
AYE YI YI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 21,774



Once A Ranger.
AYE YI YI is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:22 PM #10
Ranger of Oz's Avatar
> Ranger of Oz
Mod Battlizer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 11,211
Ranger of Oz
Mod Battlizer
Ranger of Oz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 11,211



It was coined by Kailsh haters and I doubt it's going to be put to one side with the general opinion of Kalish on the board.
Ranger of Oz is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:22 PM #11
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,460
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,460



Lisa J wrote: View Post

K, doesn't Koichi make the explosions? So shouldn't it be Koichiplosions?
I was thinkin' the same thing, but Bruce's the charge of all.

Oh and here is it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ODKDPxLFzA

Nuff said.
Champ is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM #12
TheNewGuy's Avatar
> TheNewGuy
Not so "new" after all.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,384
TheNewGuy
Not so "new" after all.
TheNewGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,384



Lightsaberboy wrote: View Post

[SNIP]

What the hell is that kinda expression?

Nice youtube video. Need pictures though!
TheNewGuy is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:39 PM #13
Multiple Man's Avatar
> ⚡Multiple Man
I'm A Bore, Mostly
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,634
Multiple Man
I'm A Bore, Mostly
Multiple Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,634



TheNewGuy wrote: View Post

What the hell is that kinda expression?
WTF are you talking about?
Multiple Man is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:43 PM #14
RitoRevolto's Avatar
> RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,240
RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
RitoRevolto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,240



Though they are Koichi's doing ("As big as you can go!"), the term Kalishplosion just has a ring to it.
RitoRevolto is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:03 PM #15
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31,590
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31,590



Yep. Producer approves everything, hence they bear the responsibility of the content.
Cameron Samurai is online now    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:05 PM #16
Storm Warrior2's Avatar
> Storm Warrior2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,642
Storm Warrior2
Banned
Storm Warrior2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,642



Can't we just hate Bruce and Koichi?

They can form an alliance of Dumbasses with edmund and suit us down
Storm Warrior2 is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:17 PM #17
Lisa J's Avatar
> Lisa J
[insert sass here]
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,865
Lisa J
[insert sass here]
Lisa J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,865



I guess coining the term "The KK-splsions" wouldn't work out so well.

EDIT: And I don't hate either of them, for the record. Just thought that the credit should go to both.
Lisa J is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:18 PM #18
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
> Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,111
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,111



TheNewGuy wrote: View Post

What the hell is that kinda expression?
it's her o-face!
Lightsaberboy is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:25 PM #19
AYE YI YI's Avatar
> AYE YI YI
Simply the best.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 21,774
AYE YI YI
Simply the best.
AYE YI YI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 21,774



Lisa J wrote: View Post

I guess coining the term "The KK-splsions" wouldn't work out so well.
It has a certain ring to it
AYE YI YI is offline    
Old August 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM #20
RitoRevolto's Avatar
> RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,240
RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter
RitoRevolto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 12,240



Or since the explosions have really...wait for it...exploded in the Disney era, could we call them Mouseplosions?
RitoRevolto is offline    
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.