Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2018, 02:58 PM #641
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,003
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,003



TheTerrorToad87 wrote: View Post

I feel like if they had her confirmed they would be promoting the hell out of it. Like how they've been promoting JDF since tickets went on sale.
very good point, never thought of it that way until you mentioned it, besides, all of the guests that have been announced for PMC this year so far, have been the frequent same guests over the years. Patricia Ja Lee, Russell Lawrence, Archie Kao, are still guests I hope can attend some day as well.

Russell Lawrence and Archie Kao have never attended any convention at all before I believe, but Patricia Ja Lee has but not in like a decade, not since Anime Expo 2009. For some people, it's just not their thing, but many have changed their minds about it due to urging of their colleagues, co-stars.

Last edited by PopCultureLover06; May 18th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
PopCultureLover06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:11 PM #642
Morgan Lamia's Avatar
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,001
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
Morgan Lamia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,001



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

Russell Lawrence and Archie Kao have never attended any convention at all before I believe
I know Archie Kao has before. I met him in... I think it was 2006.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2018, 06:56 PM #643
EmperorOmnimon's Avatar
> EmperorOmnimon
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,062
EmperorOmnimon
Power Ranger
EmperorOmnimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,062



Archie Kao has said he'd like to attend one day:

https://twitter.com/ArchieKao/status/864136076771811328
EmperorOmnimon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:02 PM #644
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,003
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,003



EmperorOmnimon wrote: View Post

Archie Kao has said he'd like to attend one day:

https://twitter.com/ArchieKao/status/864136076771811328
wow, epic tweet!, hopefully he does someday, the only Galaxy Ranger of the Core 5 I haven't met yet, and for most other fans as well.

As for Patricia Ja Lee, it still seems a mystery with her, I wonder if she had a negative fan interaction or encounter at her last ever Con appearance, which was Anime Expo 2009, because she hasn't done any convention since then. Other than that, looks like the only answer we will get about Patricia Ja Lee is "because she doesn't want to" or "none of your business"

because she's the only In Space Ranger that most fans haven't met yet.
PopCultureLover06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:57 PM #645
Ankh Primo's Avatar
> Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039
Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
Ankh Primo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

As for Patricia Ja Lee, it still seems a mystery with her, I wonder if she had a negative fan interaction or encounter at her last ever Con appearance, which was Anime Expo 2009, because she hasn't done any convention since then. Other than that, looks like the only answer we will get about Patricia Ja Lee is "because she doesn't want to"
Which is perfectly fine and to be respected.

If she ever attends another convention, we are free to rejoice then. But continually harping on our confusion or disappontment why she stopped is rude and entitled behavior.
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM #646
AngieYaz's Avatar
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,018
AngieYaz
Power Ranger
AngieYaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,018



Is it going to be held at the same place is was at last time?
AngieYaz is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2018, 05:20 PM #647
Ankh Primo's Avatar
> Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039
Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
Ankh Primo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039



AngieYaz wrote: View Post

Is it going to be held at the same place is was at last time?
No, the convention has moved to Anaheim. The past four were held in Pasadena.
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM #648
AngieYaz's Avatar
> AngieYaz
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,018
AngieYaz
Power Ranger
AngieYaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,018



Ankh Primo wrote: View Post

No, the convention has moved to Anaheim. The past four were held in Pasadena.
Elizabeth and I are hopefully going.
AngieYaz is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM #649
Ankh Primo's Avatar
> Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039
Ankh Primo
Net Brutality
Ankh Primo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 69,039



AngieYaz wrote: View Post

Elizabeth and I are hopefully going.
A great time to be there, it's not far from Disneyland this time!
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design