Home Menu

Menu

Old February 15th, 2019, 02:02 PM #5661
> GrumpyBookworm
Power Ranger

GrumpyBookworm
Power Ranger

timegold wrote: View Post

Who needs Sakumika, we found the true pairing Kairiichiro!
Don't forget Umika/Tsukasa! They are Girlfriends after all! Screw Sakumika

I couldn't come up with a cute ship name for the two lol.
GrumpyBookworm is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:03 PM #5662
> Orion
Power Ranger

Orion
Power Ranger

I honestly didnít feel that way, but thatís your interpretation. I suppose that bond was more exhilarating than Toma and Tsukasa.
Orion is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2019, 04:40 PM #5663
> tremor3258
Power Ranger

tremor3258
Power Ranger

GrumpyBookworm wrote: View Post

Tsumika?
tremor3258 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 15th, 2019, 04:56 PM #5664
> Otokusastu Zetto
♥ Worship our LupinKudo ♥

Otokusastu Zetto
♥ Worship our LupinKudo ♥

tremor3258 wrote: View Post

Tsumika?
Umikasa plain and simple
Otokusastu Zetto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 15th, 2019, 11:24 PM #5665
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

JaimeZeo wrote: View Post

It begs the question.... why didn't they make the Lupin Collection the collectible gimmick considering that WAS the collectible gimmick in-show? Bandai wonder why sales were so bad this year when they make absolutely insane decisions like that; it's genuinely comparable to the idea of the Gokaiger toyline not having Ranger Keys.
Problem is Collections Base from previous Sentai Prop and Both team can't use Collections without modify them (It's something that The Lupins need steal every weeks)

Make Smaller like Gachapon or Keychain maybe but same size in the show ? Unlikely

Last edited by gantarat; February 15th, 2019 at 11:33 PM.
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:47 AM #5666
> SaviourMK2
GokaiLegacy

eBay
SaviourMK2
GokaiLegacy

eBay

I have to say, I really, really disliked the ending. It was a complete cop out (no pun intended) to just end it that way. I feel Noel is more than capable to making replaement VS Changes for the Patrangers so they can take back the official Lupin collection versions. The unnecessary fight at the end and Keichiro's lashing out at Kairi undid EVERYTHING I took back about me not liking his character. I hated Keichiro from the beginning up to a point where he began to understand the Lupinrangers and felt her really grew, only for it to end that way.
The biggest offender for me was Jackpot Striker. I had no idea who the hell Jackpot Striker was, I never saw the film.
So from my point of view:
"THESE CHAINS ARE UNBREAKABLE! THEY'LL NEVER OPEN UNLESS I SAY SO! UNLESS YOU HAVE A DUES MACHINA FROM A ONE TIME FILM".
I really, REALLY wanted to like Lupin/Pat but it just went in the one direction it should never have gone down, the ending just spoiled the entire series for me. It left me salty, and I was already salty not really wanting to watch Kyoryuger season 2 so now i'm lowering my expectations lower than when I went into ToQger. I'm so salty I feel like one of Gordan Ramsay's recipes.
SaviourMK2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:17 AM #5667
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

SaviourMK2 wrote: View Post

I have to say, I really, really disliked the ending. It was a complete cop out (no pun intended) to just end it that way. I feel Noel is more than capable to making replaement VS Changes for the Patrangers so they can take back the official Lupin collection versions.
Noel can't do that, He can Repair or Modify but can't make the new one.

also the Lupins want dial and trigger that The Pats keep too.

Last edited by gantarat; Yesterday at 03:22 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 AM #5668
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Looking back on everything, I just really hate Noelís changer, mecha and primary weapon are one in the same. I wish He had his own goodstriker that turned him into Lupin X in dial fighter mode and Patren X in trigger machine mode.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:36 PM #5669
> monkeyjb1988
Power Ranger

monkeyjb1988
Power Ranger

GrumpyBookworm wrote: View Post

Can't say I didn't see it at times
monkeyjb1988 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM #5670
> GrumpyBookworm
Power Ranger

GrumpyBookworm
Power Ranger

monkeyjb1988 wrote: View Post

Can't say I didn't see it at times
Iíve been shipping the two since Episode 13, the best episode of the show imo, when paired together theyíre great.
GrumpyBookworm is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM #5671
> SpandexSuperFan
24 Super Sentai in full

SpandexSuperFan
24 Super Sentai in full

I forget the episode name but there was one where Keiichrio and Umika were stuck in some kind of dreamworld and Umika wasn't effected by it and it ended with Keiichiro suspecting her again if she was a Lupinranger. I think there was a love plot with Umika trying to get Keiichiro to hook up with a woman. Did the show ever explain why Umika wasn't under the same spell Keiichiro was? Just curious is all.
SpandexSuperFan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM #5672
> JaimeZeo
K, then.

JaimeZeo
K, then.

gantarat wrote: View Post

Problem is Collections Base from previous Sentai Prop and Both team can't use Collections without modify them (It's something that The Lupins need steal every weeks)

Make Smaller like Gachapon or Keychain maybe but same size in the show ? Unlikely
That's not the point I was making.

Rather than having the Lupin Collection be a bunch of Easter eggs to older seasons.... did they not even consider making it the actual gimmick of the show? Like.... make the collection actually, you know, collectible? It could have been transformation trinkets like the Ranger Keys, or the Kyutama, and so on. Something that works for the story and for the merchandising.

Instead, this year's weekly 30 minute toy commercial has a gimmick that ISN'T for sale. And then proceeds to have bad sales. It's not exactly rocket science to determine why LuPat failed, is it?
JaimeZeo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM #5673
> AutoZ
Power Ranger

AutoZ
Power Ranger

I thought the finale was pretty solid given the direction the series went (it was pretty clear that after a certain point, things they had originally planned changed). It was far from perfect, but it was one of the better finales we've had in recent years. Yeah there are a few loose ends, but hopefully those will get resolved in vs kyuranger.
AutoZ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM #5674
> Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

SpandexSuperFan wrote: View Post

I forget the episode name but there was one where Keiichrio and Umika were stuck in some kind of dreamworld and Umika wasn't effected by it and it ended with Keiichiro suspecting her again if she was a Lupinranger. I think there was a love plot with Umika trying to get Keiichiro to hook up with a woman. Did the show ever explain why Umika wasn't under the same spell Keiichiro was? Just curious is all.
That was an old episode. Lol. Episode 17.

No, we never got an actual explanation. However, my theory is was because her dreams at that point were conflicted. The other Lupinrangers had their dreams very specific - to save their loved ones, and because they knew how to achieve it, the spell couldn't affect them. (And they couldn't take the treasure until she woke up or it'd risk locking her in the dream world permanently)

But as Umika revealed later in the show, her dream at the beginning was to save Shihochi, but along the way, though it started to save Shihochi, it became to continue to be a family with Touma and Kairi with their loved ones as well.

As such, it was probably around this episode that her dream changed. The monster's ability probably didn't know how to show that since I don't think Umika knew what Aya and Kairi's brother looks like, so it probably failed and the best it could do was stick her in the school uniform she was in when Shihochi was abducted, and without the dream to distract her, she was free.
Fyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM #5675
> SpandexSuperFan
24 Super Sentai in full

SpandexSuperFan
24 Super Sentai in full

Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

That was an old episode. Lol. Episode 17.

No, we never got an actual explanation. However, my theory is was because her dreams at that point were conflicted. The other Lupinrangers had their dreams very specific - to save their loved ones, and because they knew how to achieve it, the spell couldn't affect them. (And they couldn't take the treasure until she woke up or it'd risk locking her in the dream world permanently)

But as Umika revealed later in the show, her dream at the beginning was to save Shihochi, but along the way, though it started to save Shihochi, it became to continue to be a family with Touma and Kairi with their loved ones as well.

As such, it was probably around this episode that her dream changed. The monster's ability probably didn't know how to show that since I don't think Umika knew what Aya and Kairi's brother looks like, so it probably failed and the best it could do was stick her in the school uniform she was in when Shihochi was abducted, and without the dream to distract her, she was free.
Yeah, it was pretty old. I was just thinking of any questions I might have had for the series now that it was over. I remember thinking that this was going to be a plot point with Umika somewhere down the line. Then I forgot it because it never came up again XD
SpandexSuperFan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 05:36 AM #5676
> SmashZ
Power Ranger

SmashZ
Power Ranger

JaimeZeo wrote: View Post

That's not the point I was making.

Rather than having the Lupin Collection be a bunch of Easter eggs to older seasons.... did they not even consider making it the actual gimmick of the show? Like.... make the collection actually, you know, collectible? It could have been transformation trinkets like the Ranger Keys, or the Kyutama, and so on. Something that works for the story and for the merchandising.

Instead, this year's weekly 30 minute toy commercial has a gimmick that ISN'T for sale. And then proceeds to have bad sales. It's not exactly rocket science to determine why LuPat failed, is it?
The story is made after the toys. I'd guess Utsunomiya, the main producer, was pushing against collectibles, considering how his last shows avoided them too. The only Utsunomiya series that was really collectible heavy was Gokaiger, but that was obviously necessary due to the basic concept.
SmashZ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 05:49 AM #5677
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

i wonder how umika parent feel right,now ?
Old Today, 06:39 AM #5678
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

AutoZ wrote: View Post

I thought the finale was pretty solid given the direction the series went (it was pretty clear that after a certain point, things they had originally planned changed). It was far from perfect, but it was one of the better finales we've had in recent years. Yeah there are a few loose ends, but hopefully those will get resolved in vs kyuranger.
VS Kyuranger takes place before the finale IIRC
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM #5679
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Looking back on everything, I just really hate Noelís changer, mecha and primary weapon are one in the same. I wish He had his own goodstriker that turned him into Lupin X in dial fighter mode and Patren X in trigger machine mode.
agreed hopefully they will use it in the VS movies or V-cinema's

did any of the rangers get there wishes granted ?
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
wheresmylionzord