Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:05 PM #5541
zjranger's Avatar
> zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime
 
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,596
zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime
zjranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,596



powerpackers90 wrote: View Post

One thing I just noticed and I cant belive it took me this long to notice. With LupinPat having 2 teams in it's show. The 45th Sentai will now air on Goranger's 45th Anniversary. (If Ryusoulger does good.) That has to be on proposes right?
I think we'll only know the answer in 2020 if a "45" special Super Sentai logo shows up.
zjranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:30 PM #5542
NagaReign's Avatar
> NagaReign
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
NagaReign
Power Ranger
NagaReign's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 4



This finale certainly had lot packed into one episode. (Not so much for the fighting like Kyuranger's finale which gave me whiplash) It really felt like they didn't realize how close to their 22 minute time slot and panicked. After Siren Striker showed, the battle was over in an instant of CGI blasts. I don't even remember Super Pat-X doing anything to justify it being there. I was really confused about the loved ones part because no subs, but after the explanation I like it. It really makes the Lupinrangers mission seem like less of a waste. Their love for their loved ones was mutual. I really love the redesigned costumes for the corresponding characters, the darker colors really accented well. The closing fight felt very hollow and I think part of it is because Noel was missing. I think it should have ended with a final takedown of Dogranio with Patren Ugou and Lupin Tricolor and either Super Lupin/Pat X taking down the big boss down with ease to really signify their strength when the teams are unified before going their separate ways.


In all, I really enjoyed this series. I binged Go-Busters during the second half of LuPat and I felt a lot of similarities. Both were character driven and had small toy lines. Every week I was really invested in LuPat because of the mystery of what would happen next, and I feel I would have felt the same with Go-Buster but the mid section was so dull it was hard to keep interest. I have a feeling binging LuPat would feel similar, strong beginning and end but just a lot of buying time through the 20s-30s. I still feel satisfied with the show and the VS movie with Kyu cannot come soon enough.
NagaReign is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:16 PM #5543
tavionjackson's Avatar
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295
tavionjackson
Power Ranger
tavionjackson's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295



Hoshi Minato from Kyuranger is returning in the vs movie. He was the universe most popular singer or something. Hammie was a fan. He was mentioned before the show even started and didnít even show up until the 30ís lol

The story for the vs movie is on their official site if someone could translate it.
http://lupin-pat-kyuranger.jp/about.html

Last edited by tavionjackson; February 9th, 2019 at 10:16 PM.
tavionjackson is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:32 PM #5544
gantarat's Avatar
> gantarat
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363
gantarat
Power Ranger
gantarat's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363



tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Hoshi Minato from Kyuranger is returning in the vs movie. He was the universe most popular singer or something. Hammie was a fan. He was mentioned before the show even started and didnít even show up until the 30ís lol

The story for the vs movie is on their official site if someone could translate it.
http://lupin-pat-kyuranger.jp/about.html
From tokusatsunetwork.

In the movie, Kairi, Toma, and Umika are abducted by Minato Hoshi from a parallel universe. The international police who just happened to be at the scene, encountered an interference in the investigation when Lucky arrived. The only thing left behind at the scene of the crime was Minatoís guitar. Lucky was then arrested and tried to convince the Patrangers to no avail that heís a savior, a member of the Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger, and that the Earth is in danger. While Keiichiro, Sakuya, Tsukasa, and Noel were reaching a trade agreement to save the Lupinrangers, a triple status Gangler named Rirus Lippig appeared. While the thieves were saved, Minatoís guitar was taken instead by Rirus.

Behind the scenes of it all is the Space Shogunate Jark Matterís Don Armage, who sought to take hold of Jark Matterís Hidden Treasure, concealed within the guitar. To do so, he joined forces with Rirus.

While an evil group is unifying to take over the Earth, the Lupinrangers, Patrangers, and Kyurangerís plan to turn the tables isÖnothing? What will become of the three teamsí battle?
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:39 PM #5545
Riderdimension's Avatar
> Riderdimension
The only one
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,007
Riderdimension
The only one
Riderdimension's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,007



It's not Don Armage, it's Don Arkage. he's a kagemusha
Riderdimension is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:55 AM #5546
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,745
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,745



Am I the only one wondering why Dogranio didn't expel the three when he realized the collection pieces were being taken, to keep as many as he could?

Or does he not have the power to kick them out, and they had to leave willingly?
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:00 AM #5547
tavionjackson's Avatar
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295
tavionjackson
Power Ranger
tavionjackson's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295



Sounds all over the place to be honest..

Anyway
I would love to see a movie where the loved one search for jackpot striker.


Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Am I the only one wondering why Dogranio didn't expel the three when he realized the collection pieces were being taken, to keep as many as he could?

Or does he not have the power to kick them out, and they had to leave willingly?
heís an asshole. He knows they are the only reason heís still alive.
tavionjackson is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:08 AM #5548
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,745
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,745



tavionjackson wrote: View Post




heís an asshole. He knows they are the only reason heís still alive.
Before that. He was still way stronger than them. When Noel first realized it was Kairi and the others retrieving the collection.

If Dogranio had the power to expel them, he probably could have killed them all.

Instead, he let them retrieve the entire collection and led to his defeat. Now there's literally no reason for the police to keep him alive.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:33 AM #5549
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,083
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,083



The finale rocked!

Glad to see Jackpot Striker again. I'm impressed they finally came up with a reason as to why he wasn't around post-movie. Actually, I'm surprised the movie events played a very important part in the finale!

So the whole loved ones as thieves was a fake out... But not in a way one would expected...

Anyway, I enjoyed the final bit. My headcanon is that the battle was interrupted by RyusoulRed trying to make everyone friends lol


The V-cinema looks quite cool

The Lupins morphing into Patranger sounds like a nice gag haha
Spider-Phoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:41 AM #5550
gantarat's Avatar
> gantarat
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363
gantarat
Power Ranger
gantarat's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363



Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Before that. He was still way stronger than them. When Noel first realized it was Kairi and the others retrieving the collection.

If Dogranio had the power to expel them, he probably could have killed them all.

Instead, he let them retrieve the entire collection and led to his defeat. Now there's literally no reason for the police to keep him alive.

He is ganglers boss so that mean he probably know a lot infomations that Lupins and The Pats doesn't know epecially lupins collections.

After final episode i expect Keiichiro go ask him about the wish or where the rest ganglers and collection.
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:54 AM #5551
Akumaru's Avatar
> Akumaru
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488
Akumaru
Power Ranger
Akumaru's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488



Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Before that. He was still way stronger than them. When Noel first realized it was Kairi and the others retrieving the collection.

If Dogranio had the power to expel them, he probably could have killed them all.

Instead, he let them retrieve the entire collection and led to his defeat. Now there's literally no reason for the police to keep him alive.
The Final Battle between Dongranio and the Patrarangers were coo, and intense.


Dongranio keeping alive for the Lupins can leave was nice, and well consider keep the Enemy Leader Alive was not always a good choise, maybe in the VS Movie both LuPatra destroy them for good.


Unless Don Armage posses him
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:29 AM #5552
gantarat's Avatar
> gantarat
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363
gantarat
Power Ranger
gantarat's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363



Akumaru wrote: View Post

The Final Battle between Dongranio and the Patrarangers were coo, and intense.


Dongranio keeping alive for the Lupins can leave was nice, and well consider keep the Enemy Leader Alive was not always a good choise, maybe in the VS Movie both LuPatra destroy them for good.


Unless Don Armage posses him

Look like VS Movies happend during series since Jurer still open.
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 04:52 AM #5553
Akumaru's Avatar
> Akumaru
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488
Akumaru
Power Ranger
Akumaru's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488



gantarat wrote: View Post


Look like VS Movies happend during series since Jurer still open.
At that point DonGranio is still on loose, will be like the others VS Movies for sore...
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 05:55 AM #5554
tavionjackson's Avatar
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295
tavionjackson
Power Ranger
tavionjackson's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,295



Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Before that. He was still way stronger than them. When Noel first realized it was Kairi and the others retrieving the collection.

If Dogranio had the power to expel them, he probably could have killed them all.

Instead, he let them retrieve the entire collection and led to his defeat. Now there's literally no reason for the police to keep him alive.
heís only alive because the Lupinranger are trapped in his safe. Thereís nothing else to it. He didnít know the Lupinranger were collecting the pieces in his safe. By time it was realized, most of the pieces were already in the book. Just like most gangler, heís weaker without collection pieces. Yes, he was still powerful without but obviously he was defeated.
tavionjackson is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 06:25 AM #5555
Akumaru's Avatar
> Akumaru
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488
Akumaru
Power Ranger
Akumaru's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,488



gantarat wrote: View Post

Also Lupat vs Kyu confirm happend after series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYpbWRx1cRs
The Power of Red Rangers, and the Don Armage or notm there are always some villans alive from the Jark Matter, if Don Armage be destroyed or not, he can always posses some one...
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:13 AM #5556
gantarat's Avatar
> gantarat
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363
gantarat
Power Ranger
gantarat's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363



If return movies happped i can see


Lupin collection get stolen again and Dogranio's get out from Prison by destra&gochu who got relive somehow by collection power from new ganglers

Zamigo may or may not get relive
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:30 AM #5557
SmashZ's Avatar
> SmashZ
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,686
SmashZ
Power Ranger
SmashZ's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,686



gantarat wrote: View Post

If return movies happped i can see


Lupin collection get stolen again and Dogranio's get out from Prison by destra&gochu who got relive somehow by collection power from new ganglers

Zamigo may or may not get relive
Nah, it probably will be an original monster. Maybe one from Ryusoulger since their next appearance probably will be a Vs movie with them.
SmashZ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:31 AM #5558
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,083
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,083



I just realized

The trio are still thieves and hunting the collection because they want to grant Noel's wish.

Earlier episodes had them doing their vow alongside Noel and even mentioned that their wish was only one. While they got their loved ones, Noel's still dead. So their mission is incomplete.

Also, makes sense they are doing it for Noel since he played a key role in helping them defeat Zamigo once and for all.
Spider-Phoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 08:21 AM #5559
gantarat's Avatar
> gantarat
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363
gantarat
Power Ranger
gantarat's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 363



Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

I just realized

The trio are still thieves and hunting the collection because they want to grant Noel's wish.

Earlier episodes had them doing their vow alongside Noel and even mentioned that their wish was only one. While they got their loved ones, Noel's still dead. So their mission is incomplete.

Also, makes sense they are doing it for Noel since he played a key role in helping them defeat Zamigo once and for all.

at this point i dont think the wish is real and something bad might happend or nothing when they get whole collections.

Noel himself still not sure about that but he believe because Arsene told him when he was a kids.

I mean didn't Parent lied us many thing Back when we were kids ?

gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2019, 11:40 AM #5560
Brown Ranger's Avatar
> Brown Ranger
Que Boom!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,625
Brown Ranger
Que Boom!
Brown Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,625



Now that was an season ending episode. What a blast.
Brown Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
wheresmylionzord

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.