Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:37 PM #241
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654



wizard wrote: View Post

He better be fucking headlining the upcoming Hall of Fame class.
The same source said the parting wasn't mutual, so I don't think that'll happen
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:49 PM #242
Misfits923's Avatar
> Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145
Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
Misfits923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145



So, am I the only one who doesn't see "Woken" Matt Hardy being any good? The thing you have to remember from their gimmick in TNA were the videos that the Hardy's and Jeremy Borash put together. I mean, aside from those, who actually remembers anything they did in the ring? Plus, you're exposing something that Hardy did in another promotion to fans who probably have never been exposed to that before.
Misfits923 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM #243
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654



Misfits923 wrote: View Post

So, am I the only one who doesn't see "Woken" Matt Hardy being any good? The thing you have to remember from their gimmick in TNA were the videos that the Hardy's and Jeremy Borash put together. I mean, aside from those, who actually remembers anything they did in the ring? Plus, you're exposing something that Hardy did in another promotion to fans who probably have never been exposed to that before.
The fact it's so over in the company shows the universe is already exposed to it, they know what they're getting in for.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM #244
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671
CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671



All I know is we better get the dilapidated boat
CheckeredRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM #245
DukeNukem 2417's Avatar
> DukeNukem 2417
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,886
DukeNukem 2417
VIP Rider
DukeNukem 2417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,886



CheckeredRanger wrote: View Post

All I know is we better get the dilapidated boat
And someone preparing the battlefield.......for MASSACRE.

DukeNukem 2417 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:13 PM #246
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,510
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,510
eBay



John Cena is being sued by Ford for selling a car that he was contracted to keep for two years.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/30/john-c...wsuit-ford-gt/
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:24 PM #247
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,683
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,683



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

But why? The man has produced multiple albums single-handedly, you're basically overhauling the entire music department.

Every entrance track I've ever loved was composed by that man.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:48 PM #248
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671
CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671



GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

John Cena is being sued by Ford for selling a car that he was contracted to keep for two years.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/30/john-c...wsuit-ford-gt/
They can`t sue him!


I`ll show myself the door
CheckeredRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:44 PM #249
ultrakill's Avatar
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,993
ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com
ultrakill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,993



With CFO$ doing a lot of the current themes, there's almost no reason to keep Johnston. Sucks, yes, but if he's not doing anything, why keep him other than for loyalty?
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:26 PM #250
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,900
eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,900
eBay



Plus CFO$ churns things out quicker, cheaper, and easier. Jim played every instrument in his themes and sang. CFO$ does things digitally and loops them. Not to say the themes are bad or anything, but there's a big consistency to their themes than there was to Jim's.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM #251
christopherjohn's Avatar
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,844
christopherjohn
VIP Rider
christopherjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,844



ultrakill wrote: View Post

With CFO$ doing a lot of the current themes, there's almost no reason to keep Johnston. Sucks, yes, but if he's not doing anything, why keep him other than for loyalty?
Keep him so he doesn't go somewhere else to produce music for anther wrestling company. He's a big name and now a big free agent with a long track record of success. Send him home and just pay him to stay at home and do passion projects that conflict with wrestling.
christopherjohn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:45 PM #252
ultrakill's Avatar
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,993
ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com
ultrakill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,993



If they really are keen fixing the budget, then paying him to stay at home would be a waste of money.

Also, yeeeesssss
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:00 AM #253
christopherjohn's Avatar
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,844
christopherjohn
VIP Rider
christopherjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,844



ultrakill wrote: View Post

If they really are keen fixing the budget, then paying him to stay at home would be a waste of money.

Also, yeeeesssss
You don't need to pay him as much. Just make it so he is happy with the lower salary. Like I said keeping him with the company making sure he doesn't go elsewhere to compete with them. Now he is a free agent. He can go to ROH, NJPW or Impact and do music for them. He has a name value he is worth money based on all the years and iconic themes he's done.
christopherjohn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 01:33 AM #254
JaimeZeo's Avatar
> JaimeZeo
K, then.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,153
JaimeZeo
K, then.
JaimeZeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,153



Lord Buttus wrote: View Post

Plus CFO$ churns things out quicker, cheaper, and easier. Jim played every instrument in his themes and sang. CFO$ does things digitally and loops them. Not to say the themes are bad or anything, but there's a big consistency to their themes than there was to Jim's.
Quicker, cheaper and easier sounds like a perfect metaphor for the entire current WWE product, sadly, so that explains this release better than anything else could.

It sucks, as Johnston's music always felt like it had so much thought and effort put into it than 90% of CFO$'s half-arsed tracks.
JaimeZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:21 AM #255
Misfits923's Avatar
> Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145
Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
Misfits923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

The fact it's so over in the company shows the universe is already exposed to it, they know what they're getting in for.
That's only the marks that know that. There are people who attend the live shows who haven't the slightest clue what that's all about and just chant
"delete" anyways.
Misfits923 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:44 AM #256
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,654



Misfits923 wrote: View Post

That's only the marks that know that.
Please. If you have the internet and you google that stuff or youtube it, you can find it everywhere. Casuals aren't as out-of-touch as you think.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:07 AM #257
Misfits923's Avatar
> Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145
Misfits923
Bullet Club!!
Misfits923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,145



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Please. If you have the internet and you google that stuff or youtube it, you can find it everywhere. Casuals aren't as out-of-touch as you think.
You'd be surprised. There are people who attend live WWE shows that don't even know who NXT talent are.
Misfits923 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:49 PM #258
BattleRanger's Avatar
> BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,164
BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
BattleRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,164



So the news coming out of the dirt sheets is that Gargano is out of the NXT Takeover main event during the weekend of the Royal Rumble. Some are speculating it means TC is coming back sooner than expected, although I fear for them to change a title shot that's already been announced at the NXT tapings, its either an injury or something worse. Fingers crossed.
BattleRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM #259
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671
CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,671



ultrakill wrote: View Post

I
Also, yeeeesssss


The very thought that we`re getting more of the Broken/Woken Gang makes me as giddy as a twelve year old girl at a One Direction concert.
CheckeredRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:20 PM #260
BattleRanger's Avatar
> BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,164
BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1
BattleRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,164



GOD, NO. Rumor is, based of John Cena's recent Instagram posts of Watchmen images, that Cena will be starring in the HBO Watchmen series. I will never see the character he plays, I will only see John Cena in cosplay as a member of the Watchmen universe. This will be enough to ruin the entire show for me. Especially if he plays Dr. Manhattan.
BattleRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
greatest golden love

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.