Home Menu

Menu

Old August 11th, 2019, 11:29 PM #2261
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Really enjoyed this episode. Gaisoulg developed a will of its own, so Banba says. I feel like the armored was probably cursed or bought to life(a mix between Geildon and Dogold). Canít wait to see where that info goes. Banba seems to suspect their master is in the armor but doesnít want to at the same time.

Seto is some sort of other world being that exist between light and dark. Makes sense why theyíd introduce that information with the raptors.
tavionjackson is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 12:21 AM #2262
> Ashtear
Hipster Ranger

Ashtear
Hipster Ranger

I don't know if anyone's discussed this yet. But, does anyone else feel like there might be some clashing behind the scenes? This show feels like it's struggling to pull itself into two different directions without really finding a balance between them.

I'm fairly certain that the Sea Captain Druidon was supposed to mark a turning point in the series. It just feels so bizarre to give him such a dramatic entrance, have Kreon break character and series convention up to that point by giving that foreboding, first-person narration, only for it to be resolved as fast as it did. It's like the writer was trying to take us somewhere but had to backtrack on it at the last second.
Ashtear is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:49 AM #2263
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Nah, thatís what Sentai does. Itís supposed to be a mix of drama and comedy. The Dino series tend to have that in spades. Look at Abaranger.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:27 AM #2264
> DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!

DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!

GreenNinja wrote: View Post

Dancing to the ED this week, it's Master Usagi herself.
Did... did she just punish us at the end?

So, this Seto is possessing Tatsui. Hope it doesn't turn out bad, like with Evolto and Souichi.

Last edited by DekaRed Prime; August 12th, 2019 at 03:34 AM.
DekaRed Prime is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:55 PM #2265
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Something I wanted to point out
in the opening, we see Koh clawing his crest with the lyrics ďitís time for your souls to be as oneĒ. The Max Ryusoul Changer is a claw and Max Ryusoul Reds armor is a repaint of Gaisoulg. We know now that the armor developed a will of its own-Gaisoulg. Gaisoulg can work in tandem with not so good warriors(Rita and current user) but possesses righteous warriors(in the saikyo battle). Gaisoulg and Kohs powers or souls will combine for his final power up.
Old August 12th, 2019, 08:56 PM #2266
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

Ashtear wrote: View Post

I don't know if anyone's discussed this yet. But, does anyone else feel like there might be some clashing behind the scenes? This show feels like it's struggling to pull itself into two different directions without really finding a balance between them.

I'm fairly certain that the Sea Captain Druidon was supposed to mark a turning point in the series. It just feels so bizarre to give him such a dramatic entrance, have Kreon break character and series convention up to that point by giving that foreboding, first-person narration, only for it to be resolved as fast as it did. It's like the writer was trying to take us somewhere but had to backtrack on it at the last second.
I think so. Remember the breakneck speed that this series started with in killing three masters in one episode and having it be all dramatic only to throw it away by the beginning of episode 2, but then go right to having Ui be willing to kill herself when she realizes she created a Minusaur like another episode later?

From that alone and the intro theme, like I've been mentioning for a while (specifically Ui's dad disappearing and her falling to the ground holding her head), I think there's a more serious story that is getting pushed back probably to sell toys/keep ratings a certain way or something...but long story short, I agree.

As for Gaisorg...so, Towa doesn't remember it from the Super Sentai Battle Crossover thing that happened?
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:05 PM #2267
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

Ashtear wrote: View Post

have Kreon break character and series convention up to that point by giving that foreboding, first-person narration, only for it to be resolved as fast as it did.
The seriousness of it was part of the joke. It was literally just this meme
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 04:38 AM #2268
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Activator wrote: View Post

I think so. Remember the breakneck speed that this series started with in killing three masters in one episode and having it be all dramatic only to throw it away by the beginning of episode 2, but then go right to having Ui be willing to kill herself when she realizes she created a Minusaur like another episode later?

From that alone and the intro theme, like I've been mentioning for a while (specifically Ui's dad disappearing and her falling to the ground holding her head), I think there's a more serious story that is getting pushed back probably to sell toys/keep ratings a certain way or something...but long story short, I agree.
The Premiere of the Ryusoulger which a impact diferent from we had in LuPat, because the dynamic of the season kind they were try the Riders Dynamic, and if they slow down the tune for keep the ratings and the toy wise, because we know the Zyuranger,Abaranger and Kyuoryuger were the same tune, but in the case of Abaranger which they make the tune mroe dark later, and Kyuoryuger the theme itself had really dark moments.

Ryusoulger 21 The Kishiryu of Light and Darkness...The Opening credts show more footage of Valma created the Gaisoulg Armor.

The Opening scene with Melto and they knowing some people which were died returns, and them saw the Ui mother, and Master Pink returns and really funny Asuna reation since break almot her back, and Master Pink confusion with Tatsui for Seto.

Towa and Bamba discuss about Gaisoulg was created for they Ancient Ones, but them gains will of is own, and questions about the person which are inside of Gaisorg, and the Returns of Tankjou since this one seems more Nicer that before, and him and Kreun working together to defeated the rangers.

Seems Master Pink just walking with Canalo for knowing he had the Shadow Raptor, which later he use when they battle Tankjou again, and with the debuts of the Shadow Armor, and Kishiryu Neptune Darkness Formation, with the Black Hole Finisher, Evolt was going to love that.

The situation with Seto seems we going to had a Evolt character but we had to wait and see, because he is going to reveals more about Shine and Shadow Raptors.

Since in the Next Week they are going to straight to the Cosmo Formation and the continuation battle with Tankjou and could be much interesthing with the plot now we going to have Tankjou,Wyzul,Gaisorg
Akumaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:09 AM #2269
> Ashtear
Hipster Ranger

Ashtear
Hipster Ranger

GokaiGold wrote: View Post

The seriousness of it was part of the joke. It was literally just this meme
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3zB-e-LpHaI/hqdefault.jpg
Lol I had no idea that was a meme. Thanks. Still kind of off putting, but it makes a lot more sense now.

And now I need to not go look up videos of Game Center CX. I still can't get the takeshi challenge video out of my head lol
Ashtear is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 08:09 AM #2270
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

With Asuna having a b-plot of her master being alive during the raptors debut, i wish she was the one debuting the shine armor. Based on the synopsis of the next episode following this weekends, it makes sense why Koh will. Theyíll have 5 armors by the end of the month. Pachygaroo comes in next months. I canít wait to see all 6 use the armors.

Also, since we know Seto is somewhat of a higher being and knows about the kishiryu, maybe theyíll finally mention the elemental ones being kishikyoryu.
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:03 PM #2271
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

This episode was really good. Lot of potential for Asuna and Koh next week. Even if she doesn't use an armor, it look like she will definitly get her chance to shine next week. Really hope they will let her kill Tankjoh.
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:41 PM #2272
> Trey-El
Red Scorpion Ranger

Trey-El
Red Scorpion Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

This episode was really good. Lot of potential for Asuna and Koh next week. Even if she doesn't use an armor, it look like she will definitly get her chance to shine next week. Really hope they will let her kill Tankjoh.
With Koh using the debuting CosmoRaptor armor next week? One can hope she does, but wouldn't be shocked if it was Koh. Plus, Koh had the main issue with Tankjoh.

I personally can't wait for the final confrontation between Asuna and Wyzul. If Asuna isn't the one to kill him, it's a crime.
Trey-El is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:48 PM #2273
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Asuna focus in the current arc relates to her master not Tankjoh. Either Koh is going to defeat him or they all are. Based on the photos and preview, Iím guessing they all will but Tankjoh will leave Koh with that information on how to get his master back.
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:01 AM #2274
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ Tankjou is going to give the info to Koh, and the Minussaur deal between one sacrifice for one person can returns ! They are going to keep Tankjou i think but we had to wait and see, since because he is a competant general, and Wyzul is more about the spotlight and we had the plot of Gaisorg
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:37 AM #2275
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Asuna focus in the current arc relates to her master not Tankjoh. Either Koh is going to defeat him or they all are. Based on the photos and preview, Iím guessing they all will but Tankjoh will leave Koh with that information on how to get his master back.
You can see her using Master Pink's sword against Tankjoh, though. And the official site say she is the one who fight him, even if all the Non-Red will probably fight with her. It's still related to Master Pink, anyway.

Yeah, Koh gets a new armor, but based on the synopsis we got, he's taking care of the Minusaur itself.
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:57 AM #2276
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

You can see her using Master Pink's sword against Tankjoh, though. And the official site say she is the one who fight him, even if all the Non-Red will probably fight with her. It's still related to Master Pink, anyway.

Yeah, Koh gets a new armor, but based on the synopsis we got, he's taking care of the Minusaur itself.
Seems in the next episode we going to get the Brutal Tankjou and the Minussaur, and the all deal between one soul for another is very interesthing for a Sentai season, since basic past monsters returns, but that is something Toei/Bandai always do in Sentai,Power Rangers,Kamen Rider etc...and the Knight aspect put in the Sentai is very good, and Cosmo formation seems really cool...

Old August 14th, 2019, 05:49 AM #2277
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

You see everyone but Koh fighting Tankjoh lol. The official site also shows the others fighting him too. Sheíll probably lead the fight or lay the final blow but I doubt theyíll let one ranger, especially one that isnít red or gold, just defeat him solo. Heís pushed as a threat that takes a team effort to defeat.
Old August 14th, 2019, 07:01 AM #2278
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

And ? Never said she was alone. Just that it look like she will be the one who beat him. Based on the previews, my guess is that all the non-Red will power-up Master Pink's sword with their Dino Slash, and Asuna will use the sword to beat him.
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:29 AM #2279
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

You're saying that now but at first all you said is that is you hope Asuna kills Tankjoh and it looks likes itís her time to shine but okay ..

Now that itís safe to say Seto isnít the brothers masters, Iím looking forward to seeing exactly who he is. Is he another elder? Existing between light and darkness is a weird one for me. Like, is he trapped and can only possess someone.
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:55 AM #2280
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Cause she need to be alone to shine ? And if i'm right, are we gonna ignore the fact she is the one who give him the final blow because the others were there ? But think what you want, if that make you happy XD