Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:34 PM #221
dark ranger 86's Avatar
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,323
dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
dark ranger 86's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,323



AkaGreen wrote: View Post

That's something I thought about before.

Nate doesn't really act like Jin at all. Outside of the fact that they're both smart, there's not a lot in common. Nate seems a lot nicer than Jin. At this point, I can't exactly imagine him smacking around his Beast Bot. They are filming a lot of original footage, so it might not matter too much, but I'm still curious on how they're gonna make it work.

I just hope it's not as bad as trying to convince us Agri's footage and Don's footage were the same person.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nate's dickish mannerisms in his ranger form will be explained as Evox corrupting his powers like the rest of the team.
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:06 AM #222
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,811
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,811



AkaUnlovedFyntabulous wrote: View Post

Are we sure Scrozzle is a unique suit?

Or did they just REALLY closely match the aestethic of Zeo and RPM?

Cause he looks so familiar, but it could just be the aesthetic.
Beetleborgs? Masked Rider? VR Troopers?

If not, then it is definitely a original villain.
Champ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 01:11 AM #223
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,694
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,694



dark ranger 86 wrote: View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Nate's dickish mannerisms in his ranger form will be explained as Evox corrupting his powers like the rest of the team.
Or it might be part of his weakness.
Spider-Phoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:21 AM #224
Akumaru's Avatar
> Akumaru
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,325
Akumaru
Power Ranger
Akumaru's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,325



AkaGreen wrote: View Post

That's something I thought about before.

Nate doesn't really act like Jin at all. Outside of the fact that they're both smart, there's not a lot in common. Nate seems a lot nicer than Jin. At this point, I can't exactly imagine him smacking around his Beast Bot. They are filming a lot of original footage, so it might not matter too much, but I'm still curious on how they're gonna make it work.

I just hope it's not as bad as trying to convince us Agri's footage and Don's footage were the same person.
The Mannerisms of Jin are much diferent from Nate, and if they keep something because both are really smart, and I wonder if he is going to develoment too, the Lionzord, because i wonder too, if he is going to find some fault in the codes of Blaze and Roxy, like Jin did with Enter, if Evox use some code to created the Enter United and Espace Evolved, because during the GB, Enter had used some of the Ji code to created is own Power-up
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 06:08 AM #225
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609



now personally I would have it that deep down, perhaps Nate is a dick. Perhaps only when he is in suit he can really be himself. The guy in the lab suit is only pretending.
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:59 AM #226
TheDub's Avatar
> TheDub
The One and Only
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 892
TheDub
The One and Only
TheDub's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 892



Akumaru wrote: View Post

The Mannerisms of Jin are much diferent from Nate, and if they keep something because both are really smart, and I wonder if he is going to develoment too, the Lionzord, because i wonder too, if he is going to find some fault in the codes of Blaze and Roxy, like Jin did with Enter, if Evox use some code to created the Enter United and Espace Evolved, because during the GB, Enter had used some of the Ji code to created is own Power-up
Allio wrote: View Post

now personally I would have it that deep down, perhaps Nate is a dick. Perhaps only when he is in suit he can really be himself. The guy in the lab suit is only pretending.
like the exact opposite of cam? he was a huge jerk in the beginning but after development and gaining powers he started to be a decent person.
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:18 PM #227
Evilspacewhale's Avatar
> Evilspacewhale
Supreme Sharklover
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 940
Evilspacewhale
Supreme Sharklover
Evilspacewhale's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 940



AkaGreen wrote: View Post

We can only hope they keep Silver the exact same.
Evilspacewhale is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (5)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:26 PM #228
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556



Hmm. You know, I own a video where that also happens, but the context is completely different.
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 04:46 AM #229
Prototype's Avatar
> Prototype
Blips and/or Chitz.
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,596
Prototype
Blips and/or Chitz.
Prototype's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,596



Peter wrote: View Post

Hmm. You know, I own a video where that also happens, but the context is completely different.
Is this where we finally uncover the secrets of Peter's sticky 70s VHS collection?
Prototype is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:31 AM #230
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556



I wasn't even alive in the 70s.
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:33 AM #231
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609



then you my friend have an addiction to Ebay
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 06:50 AM #232
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,556



What else is new?
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:15 AM #233
Storm Eagle's Avatar
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,572
Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,572



Episode 3 clip.

Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:23 AM #234
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,187



I'm getting Gaim Gaiden flashbacks.
AkaCornSnackEtc is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:23 AM #235
Xenotome's Avatar
> Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,713
Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕
Xenotome's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,713



Storm Eagle wrote: View Post

That was super cool and more ambitious than any filming Power rangers has done in over 8 years....
Xenotome is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:38 AM #236
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,664
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,664



I love how Blaze continues to glitch even when riding the bike
Cameron Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:53 AM #237
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,609



Shame there isnít the one with a motorcycle. Ainít that right, Cruise?
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:53 AM #238
MerCurryMeme's Avatar
> MerCurryMeme
Fear/Pain
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,625
MerCurryMeme
Fear/Pain
MerCurryMeme's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,625



I know it's completely impossible, but when that reporter said chasing, I went on a long mental tangient on how cool it would be for Chip and co to sneak in a Energy Chasers reference.
MerCurryMeme is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:54 AM #239
Phoenix-Artisan's Avatar
> Phoenix-Artisan
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 102
Phoenix-Artisan
Power Ranger
Phoenix-Artisan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 102



Storm Eagle wrote: View Post

The CGI they used for Devon wasn't the best, but it wasn't terrible either (not that I was expecting movie-level CGI) Overall, not bad.
Phoenix-Artisan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:58 AM #240
Timeline15's Avatar
> Timeline15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 741
Timeline15
Power Ranger
Timeline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 741



erÖ someone should probably remind Devon that he has super speed.
Timeline15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.