Home Menu

Menu

View Poll Results: Yes, there's a holiday special, but this is the finale. So vote!
1 - Bad 19 19.19%
1 - Bad
19 19.19%
2 - Poor 18 18.18%
2 - Poor
18 18.18%
3 - Fair 26 26.26%
3 - Fair
26 26.26%
4 - Good 22 22.22%
4 - Good
22 22.22%
5 - Excellent 14 14.14%
5 - Excellent
14 14.14%
Votes: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 10th, 2018, 05:08 PM #41
> WatcherMark
Wubbalubbadubdub!

WatcherMark
Wubbalubbadubdub!

I seriously can't believe that out of all the finales Neo-Saban has given us, Samurai's still ranks as the best and the only one that felt like a finale. Super Megaforce's was an insult, Dino Supercharge's made my head hurt just thinking about it, and this just feels like a two parter concluding to kick off the actual finale.

Farewell Neo-Saban era. I'll give you this credit... you certainly tried.
WatcherMark is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 05:23 PM #42
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE

dark ranger 86
I AM HERE

Narrator: ”Hayley and Clavin were fighting. They broke up”. That was probably they best thing out of this finale. The tone of his voice made it so hilarious. It came off as a parody or something. The plot of Odius creating soldiers seems okay on the surface but it was apparent that this was done to create “high stakes” until Odius’ power up.

Odius:”This star will make me unstoppable!”
Preston: She’s making a ninja star

One more episode to go before that stops being a thing…..I hope. Was Odius supposed to be smarter than Galavanax? Conduction a power up in the open when she knew the rangers were still on the loose was kinda silly.I guess the doom signal interrupted Dane’s MILF banging and had to take that aggression out on someone. Poor Brody. Poor Levi. Calvin pushes Hayley and she hanging on for dear life from a spaceship “I can’t believe I almost hurt you” yes Calvin, Hayley plummeting to her death is considered hurt. This tops Mack “almost hurting” the guy in OO. Civilians helping Sarah was cool to see. Victor and Monty complete their full face turn like I said they would a while back ago. So Victor and Monty destroy Cosmo, Badonna and the ship right? Okay but were Brody, Redbot and Mick the only slaves on that ship? If Victor and Monty were to drop all those explosive balls at once in their previous act wouldn’t everyone suffered the fate? The showdown between the rangers and Odius was cool because of the Sentai footage. I almost thought they would cut it to make their own.
Like a fart in the wind the Ninja Prism is out of there. Mick staying Earth? Yay?! Well at least the rangers didn’t kill billions of people or worst, sing cheesy songs by a camp fire. I guess this finale was so bad Brody didn’t say it was epic. I guess Zoe was like ’’I still plan on acting after this so I’m going to give it my all and put this in my reel. You guys can act subpar if you want to”.
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 05:28 PM #43
> Champ
Lupin Red!

Champ
Lupin Red!

Wow, the finale was so bad. So many missed opportunity. Seriously, only if there are some crazy part like Saban's and Disney's PR finales, but this? BULLSHIT.

"Oh, no... Calvin..." Waaaaah.

Dane came back and then again, he disappeared. Wait... what?

The fight scenes.... that's it? STUPID!!

Victor and Monty destroyed two villains.... uh yay? That was such a cheap to get rid of them.

So, they gave up their power....of course, they will get their power back. DUUUUUH.

So, this show is not 100% about ninja. At all. It's just Power Rangers Power Rangers, not fucking ninja.

Ninja. Ninja. Ninja. Fuck you, Ninja Steel. It's zero about ninja.

Ugh. This show is a passable to watch. If you guys want to watch again, it's up to you all.

Ninja Storm is a lot better than Ninja Steel. And IMO, Samurai finale is better than Ninja Steel finale.

So, one more episode and i will be celebrate.
Champ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:23 PM #44
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

I'd like to point out that there's a typo in the thread title. They spelled 'FINALLY' wrong, it's not spelled 'FINALE' hehehe. Stupid, I know, but when I saw the thread title my first thought is that the 'FINALE' should really say 'FINALLY'. Maybe with an exclamation point or two cause dammit, finally we're done. Sure sure, Christmas episode but do we know if they're even going to morph? I mean I assume it'll just be clips with some kinda 'it's been great since we beat up game show contestants' type of thing.

Ugh...that was just...so lackluster. The entire season is like maybe the most lackluster season. I'm honestly unsure if it beats Megaforce for worst series, cause Megaforce was bad, but also insulting. NSt was just...lackluster. There were elements that could've been interesting here, like much of NSt. Haley and Sarah porting to the GW ship, hell even Victor and Monty. Like...the moment the rangers called on them to help the civilians should've been an awesome moment. But those two are such goofs and even that moment they come across as goofs in what should've been a serious moment for them to really stand up. So ruined. And god, when Haley calls the others and mentions Calvin being mind controlled, there's Brody stepping on Preston's toes with the obvious "Oh no, Calvin!" Yes, yes Brody. We know it was Calvin, she JUST TOLD US! Can someone hit him over the head with the Ninja Nexus Prism, please!

None of it felt interesting, or really even...momentus. Beyond Odius busting into the base. And then she has to be stupid and act surprise when she finds the NNP there. Like...seriously? You didn't expect them to have their power source with them creating new Deus Ex Ninja Stars? Ugh. And Dane, the Stupidest Ninja/Dad Ever. Yeah, no point in wasting any more text on that. I will say the effects during the final clash actually was neat, and the PR music wasn't bad there but I still wish NSt had it's own sound. But that whole fight lacked...everything. Odius powers up...cause why not? Then blasts the rangers literally ONCE! And they retreat. Once. Seriously, final battle to save the world and they run away after one hit. That was SO completely disappointing...like...just disappointing. And then some utterly pointless upgrade. It just comes off as so stupid. 'Hey, bet we can combine our stars together' 'By our undeserved powers combine!...we get sparkly' And thus, they're immediately now strong enough to face Odius because they sure as hell were pathetic before. But now cause they sparkle they're stronger. Yeah, Twilight called and wanted their sparklies back PR.

And then they win cause...who cares at this point. They win, yay....? For the first time I actually think I wouldn't have cared if they lost. That's sad. Though honestly, as much as they annoyed me through this series, I actually was glad Victor got his damn trophy. Cause it felt like the only time the show actually set up something...then delivered on it. Tried for a trophy all this time, and it paid off. Even if their motives were a bit questionable, they came through so sure.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:27 PM #45
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

Alitain wrote: View Post

But now cause they sparkle they're stronger. Yeah, Twilight called and wanted their sparklies back PR.
To be fair...

AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM #46
> SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

To think out of all the finales in the Neo-Saban era, Samurai had the best one, and that was 6 years ago and borrowed from the Sentai too.
SpaceGalaxy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:40 PM #47
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

Sentai at least generally knows how to pace itself and up the stakes properly. PR used to be able to, but the split season thing and Lynn have dampened that.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:44 PM #48
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Remember the finale with the actual multi world invasion with the re-use of suits when it was actually cool? Or fighting in a villain's other dimensional base after just escaping your own base because she took it over and flooded it? Or crashing the colony your on into a fucking moon?

Power Rangers has never felt so small while proclaiming they're producing such large feats. They can't even dress a filming location adequately to create a space where it looks like shit is going down.

Fucking Time Force, man.

You wanna know what Ransik's power up to do this shit was? HIS OWN FUCKING RAGE! He's throwing people at cars and bridges. WHAT'D ODIOUS DO IN HER WILDLY IMPRACTICAL GET UP!?
Xenotome is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:46 PM #49
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Xandred trading blows with Shogun-armoured Jayden through the ruined streets of Panorama City at least had a sense of occasion to it.
Peter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:56 PM #50
> SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

GreenNinja wrote: View Post

Sentai at least generally knows how to pace itself and up the stakes properly. PR used to be able to, but the split season thing and Lynn have dampened that.
Christ, even Tzachor knew to increase the stakes in a finale. You know I've been thinking, despite that journal chronicling Lynn's time at Saban Entertainment, I think Tzachor and Lynn work best when they are together. When single, they both lack something the other one has in a sense.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:59 PM #51
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

Xenotome wrote: View Post

Fucking Time Force, man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBA1g8N2sX0
You wanna know what Ransik's power up to do this shit was? HIS OWN FUCKING RAGE! He's throwing people at cars and bridges. WHAT'D ODIOUS DO IN HER WILDLY IMPRACTICAL GET UP!?
The music in this scene is so good!

SpaceGalaxy wrote: View Post

Christ, even Tzachor knew to increase the stakes in a finale. You know I've been thinking, despite that journal chronicling Lynn's time at Saban Entertainment, I think Tzachor and Lynn work best when they are together. When single, they both lack something the other one has in a sense.
I think most people will credit Tzachor knowing how to direct.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:04 PM #52
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

I mean, Dino Charge tried, but upping the stakes to "the Rangers accidentally kill everyone on Earth" is going a bit too far.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:08 PM #53
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

It's funny how their attempt to somewhat fix 'End of Extinction' in Ninja Steel made that finale worse. If Sledge survived that wormhole that means that Earth was very much alive and traveling back in time didn't save those people. What a special episode that was.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:14 PM #54
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

Remember the finale with the actual multi world invasion with the re-use of suits when it was actually cool? Or fighting in a villain's other dimensional base after just escaping your own base because she took it over and flooded it? Or crashing the colony your on into a fucking moon?

Power Rangers has never felt so small while proclaiming they're producing such large feats. They can't even dress a filming location adequately to create a space where it looks like shit is going down.

Fucking Time Force, man.
...Wow, I miss those seasons.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:17 PM #55
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

I forgot that Ninja Steel was still even on the air let alone that the finale was today LOL. Judging from the replies here it doesn't look like it was any good. Shocker.
Lordoftherangers is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:32 PM #56
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

GokaiGold wrote: View Post

If Sledge survived that wormhole that means that Earth was very much alive and traveling back in time didn't save those people.
If you think about, then, they didn't die when Earth went through the wormhole. That version of Earth just appeared in the PRU, and without a sun, just floated through space for a few months while everybody slowly froze to death. Wars were probably fought over energy. There was mass panic and starvation. Etc etc.

And once again, dear Becca and Judd ... what the hell were you thinking?
Peter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:53 PM #57
> Champ
Lupin Red!

Champ
Lupin Red!

Fucking Time Force, man.
Well said, man. Dammit...I miss the old Saban's Power Rangers. Loved the finale.
Champ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 08:09 PM #58
> SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

SpaceGalaxy
Power Ranger

To think Power Rangers had a finale that involved suicide bombers.
Old November 10th, 2018, 08:39 PM #59
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

GreenMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Good point, yet the Metallic Armor made so much more sense somehow...
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 08:46 PM #60
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

SpaceGalaxy wrote: View Post

To think Power Rangers had a finale that involved suicide bombers.
To think, Power Rangers once had finales with stakes. Consistently. Now we just don't. And we resolve the big problem by a quick slap dash.
Xenotome is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
at least earth survived, clowns save the day, farewell neo-saban, no farts this time, poor zoe, worst father award