Menu

Old July 20th, 2018, 06:00 PM #441
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

I still have my SBC!!! And Iím missing the 3-pack as welll! Small world lol! Took me forever to get them all.

Irwin and Jakks I had all the sets up until GT. The GT figures were awful and then all the other sets ended up as completely reused molds. When SS Trunks has Gokuís pants with the belt painted over with Trunksí... thatís when youíre scraping the bottom.

As it looks right now... Piccolo isnít going to be in the next set, however we donít know what the other 3 will be.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2018, 08:11 AM #442
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Do we know what the next set will be?
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2018, 10:12 AM #443
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Well, as I posted, UI Goku, SS Gohan and Normal Vegetto appears to be at least PART of the next series... which I think Trunks and Goku Black will be with Broly as the BAF.

Weíll see. But since those have been shown those are more likely the next couple of series.
Old July 21st, 2018, 10:45 AM #444
> TheSentaiGuy
making idiocy an art form

TheSentaiGuy
making idiocy an art form

Holy criminy, I decided to take a little break from coming in here and seeing what I'm missing. I'm a little strapped for cash right now, so I can't let myself be too tempted by new hunks of plastic...but I just had to take a peek at the sdcc stuff!

Not thrilled about all the reused bodies, but hey that at least means I can skip out on some of them, as I'm not really interested in Broly since I have the Figure Rise version. Ultra Instinct is gonna be a bitch and a half to get your hands on though. It'll probably sell out as fast or faster than Goku Black did. Fingers crossed Bandai keeps up good distribution, especially to Amazon, to mitigate that.

Also surprised that there wasn't even a prototype Piccolo show. So if anyone is too impatient to wait and see if they actually make him, might I suggest the Figure Rise?

Personally, I think he fits in quite well.
TheSentaiGuy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:24 AM #445
> Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

Mr Tuesday II wrote: View Post

How many more versions of Goku and Vegeta are there left to make?

SSJ2 Goku
SSJ2 Vegeta
SSG Goku
SSG Vegeta
SSJ Vegeto
Majin Vegeta
SSJ3 Goku
Copy Vegeta

I'd like to see Piccolo, Krillin, Buu, Mr. Satan, Android 18, Android 17, Gotenks, Whis, Champa, Vados, Kale, Caulifa, and Frost.
I would buy the shit out of God Vegeta. And Copy Vegeta.

To say nothing of all those you mentioned at the bottom!

Last edited by Larry Koopa; July 21st, 2018 at 11:30 AM.
Larry Koopa is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:10 PM #446
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

wsa able to get Gohan and Golden F....what Im finding as I call most of the stores in westchester NY is that the Gamestops are being sent very limited stock..and their being sent 2 gohans and 1 frieza...so I'm not sure why my area isnt getting KK x10 Goku...I dont really want this figure but I want to complete Kale at least..I know it'll turn up (just like Vegito finally did) I just find it odd...
the real red ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:20 PM #447
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

It'll also depend on the store. My store just turned into a Prestige store... so they get in more items. They got 2 full sets. One was my pre-order the other was just for customers. I ended up buying that set and sending it to a friend.

So if the stores are normal stores, they'll get selective merchandise in. However, Prestige stores will get in more stock and will get it faster and plentiful. Or should. I mean, your mileage may vary.
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:51 PM #448
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Was able to score all 3 of the second kale set for 15 each. Glad they were 19.99 instead of 22.99. That extra markup gamestop does keeps me from buying from them most of the time.
Old July 24th, 2018, 10:37 PM #449
> GOUKI
Power Ranger

GOUKI
Power Ranger

These things are coming out too fast for me.

I JUST completed the first set of Kale BAF last week(which was easy for me to find, unlike the almost entirety of the Merged Zamasu BAF waves...I was on that hunt for MONTHS) and when I finally gave in and went to ebay and ordered Goku black and Goku SSJB for those 2ndary market prices, I end up finding both those And Zamasu at the first 2 walgreens I went to later that day.....

Now, Ive seen more Goku blues in the stores in one month than I had ever in the 3 months I was hunting for him.
GOUKI is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2018, 08:30 PM #450
> Thunder
Power Ranger

Thunder
Power Ranger

Taichi wrote: View Post

I still have my SBC!!! And Iím missing the 3-pack as welll! Small world lol! Took me forever to get them all.
Same here. I was just entering my teenage years when I discovered them. I'll never be able to thank my Mom enough for helping me collect all 43.

Taichi wrote: View Post

Irwin and Jakks I had all the sets up until GT. The GT figures were awful and then all the other sets ended up as completely reused molds. When SS Trunks has Gokuís pants with the belt painted over with Trunksí... thatís when youíre scraping the bottom.
I regret getting the GT figures. I thought they were going to be cool, but upon getting them I was like, "WTF?! These don't fit in with Jakks' other DBZ figures AT ALL!" Shortly after that I retired from collecting until the Dragon Stars line showed up last year.

TheSentaiGuy wrote: View Post

Also surprised that there wasn't even a prototype Piccolo show. So if anyone is too impatient to wait and see if they actually make him, might I suggest the Figure Rise?
Funny enough I just picked up the Figure-Rise Standard Piccolo and Android #17 yesterday while I was at Barnes & Noble. They had SSB Goku and SS Broly as well, but since there are a million Goku's out on the market and since we're supposedly getting Broly with the Dragon Stars line, they didn't interest me. The next Figure-Rise Standard figures I hope to grab though are Android #18, Krilllin and Perfect Cell. I just have to see how much I enjoy putting Piccolo and #17 together first since I haven't built a model-kit since Tien 15+ years ago.

GOUKI wrote: View Post

These things are coming out too fast for me.

I JUST completed the first set of Kale BAF last week(which was easy for me to find, unlike the almost entirety of the Merged Zamasu BAF waves...I was on that hunt for MONTHS) and when I finally gave in and went to ebay and ordered Goku black and Goku SSJB for those 2ndary market prices, I end up finding both those And Zamasu at the first 2 walgreens I went to later that day.....

Now, Ive seen more Goku blues in the stores in one month than I had ever in the 3 months I was hunting for him.
I'm surprised at how fast these guys are being released. I mean Series 5 and 6 were practically only a month or so apart. All the while the only Series 4 figure I saw was Zamasu at a handful of Gamestops. No sign of SSB Vegeta or SS Rose Goku Black ever. Entertainment Earth does have that series up for pre-order for $64.99 with a release date of August, so I'm not sure if Bandai is re-releasing them or if that's just how Entertainment Earth does business, but I hope to maybe see them at a Walgreen's here soon.
Thunder is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2018, 04:08 AM #451
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

do the DX Scouters fit Adult heads?
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2018, 06:09 AM #452
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

alright Gohan is defiantly my favorite figure! So simple but so good...I was gonna pass on the next wave, save for UI Goku, but debating getting that ss gohan now...lol
Old July 27th, 2018, 07:07 AM #453
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

do the DX Scouters fit Adult heads?
Yeah, they should.

the real red ranger wrote: View Post

alright Gohan is defiantly my favorite figure! So simple but so good...I was gonna pass on the next wave, save for UI Goku, but debating getting that ss gohan now...lol
Yeah, out of the Saiyan characters, Gohan is my favorite figure so far. It's either got to be Hit/Zamasu/Golden Frieza for favorite "alien". I think GF inches out only because you have full articulation where Hit and Zamasu are hindered.
Old July 27th, 2018, 08:45 AM #454
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

never got a hold of Hit, but I was l always ok with Zamasu..I love posing him kinda stoic while Goku Black I have being more "actiony"...the 2 of them together is just great!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:39 PM #455
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Ho-ly--- mackerel... this thing is HUGE!! I'm in shock, Bandai, even though these bodies are reuse of molds... holy cow is this presentation beautiful!!

Old August 6th, 2018, 05:39 PM #456
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

OPTICS is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 6th, 2018, 06:19 PM #457
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

Even though itís a bummer theyíre all not any new characters itíll be nice to have base forms for (almost) everyone. And a bitchin UI Goku.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2018, 06:22 PM #458
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yikes. I figured this assortment was going to be heavily mold reuse, but damn. However the silver lining here is UI Goku.

But will be nice to have regular Trunks and Vegetto.
Old August 6th, 2018, 07:32 PM #459
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

it would be nice if everyone wasnt yelling. id rather have stern or angry face over yelling.

Last edited by TheDub; August 8th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old August 8th, 2018, 12:06 PM #460
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

Theyíre up for preorder on BBTS

Wave I:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/78319

Wave J: