Home Menu

Menu

Old June 29th, 2018, 05:15 AM #381
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

Any update on that random base form trunks prototype that was shown awhile back? I still dont have ss trunks or hit...
the real red ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 05:49 AM #382
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

I do not recall that at all. But i wouldnt be surprised if he is in the next assotment.

A serious thought though, amazon is sending out today (at least they say it as of right now) the second kale baf assortment. If this is true, the last known wave of figures will officially be out and we have no idea whats next. Unless you count tne 2 gamestop exclusives, which i dont. I really want brolly to be the next baf, but i dont know how likely that will be. The line is really focused on super. At least piccolo and krillin are still on the table.
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:59 AM #383
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yeah, AND they're cancelling orders as well. Zedd got this:

Amazon wrote:
Due to lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) for your order:

*Freiza, Gohan and Goku* (paraphrasing)

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time if has taken us to reach this conclusion.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:33 AM #384
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Well i just checked amazon and the order disappeared. Checked cancelled orders and there it was. Wonderful. I didnt get any kind of notice at all.
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:56 AM #385
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

Huh. Mine's still listed as arriving today by 8PM but hasn't actually shipped. I'll no doubt get my cancellation email some time today.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 09:22 AM #386
> GoldBlade6
Power Ranger

GoldBlade6
Power Ranger

I also got a cancellation email, but no worries. Amazon'll figure this out, and those figures will be up again for sale once they do. And if they don't, I'll find the figures somewhere else anyway. It's all good.
GoldBlade6 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:27 AM #387
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

While I feel confident that they'll be up and going again... I'm more concerned with other sites dropping them too. Right now this looks like an Amazon issue, but this could be a full on Bandai issue. If it was any other company I wouldn't be worried, but with Bandai losing the PR license I feel that either they're restructuring or they're really having a hard time getting things together.

I'm hoping it's just a hiccup. The other problem is with TRU out, only Walgreens in my area is going to carry them, possibly Vintage Stock (albeit randomly), soooooooooo... Bandai may just be having a hard time getting the figures out there, so they're trying to reduce stock and trying to balance what they need to.
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:37 PM #388
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

No I could totally see that happening. Itís a shame too since the Dragon Stars line is some of the best stuff Bandaiís put out in years. Bandai should try to capitalize on this and see what other popular anime they could nab. Maybe shift towards a collector market and release merch for stuff like My Hero Academia and One Punch Man. The marketís there or Hot Topic is anything to go by.

Got the cancellation email btw 😞
Old June 29th, 2018, 05:52 PM #389
> Thunder
Power Ranger

Thunder
Power Ranger

I preordered the next assortment (Series 6) from GameStop after work today. They told me the release date is July 15th for these. Could Amazon have pulled your orders because of a release date issue?
Thunder is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:32 PM #390
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

I do seem to recall that the original release date listed on Amazon was July 6th or something like that.
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:41 PM #391
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

I went ahead and ordered them at GameStop as well. I have them still up at BBTS... but will probably cancel them.

As far as Amazon... this is why I stopped using them. Every order I had from them for a good stretch was cancelled the exact same way... so I feel itís an Amazon hiccup. But I had Prime then and wasnít going to give them any more of my money when they couldnít deliver on the goods.
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:59 PM #392
> dragonballgotim101
Power Ranger

dragonballgotim101
Power Ranger

Throw me on the stack of Amazon last minute canceling last minute. Was charged (although not the full amount weirdly) And site said at 4 before going into work that it be here by 8. Get home 15 minutes ago & it's not here. Searched all around the front yard & mailbox, Searched all around the house. Asked others, and they said nothing came. I checked the mobile site & it said it arrived. booted up the site on my PC, & it was gone. Saw it under canceled. Checked the old email that the account is connected to & had an email saying it was canceled due to availability. Some bullshit, Had it preordered the day it went up & it takes them till the day it's supposed to arrive to tell me it's not in stock.

Sorry bout the rant, but pisses me off that Amazon can't even get orders straight.

EDIT: Misread the Amazon charge. Charge was from Amazon Japan for some DBZ CDs, was not charged for the figures.

Last edited by dragonballgotim101; June 30th, 2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Update
dragonballgotim101 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2018, 05:10 AM #393
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

TheDub wrote: View Post

Edit: whats up with frieza? His nails are painted and hes greenish, but other than that i dont see why we would want to buy him.
you hush!.....i'll take any and all variations of Frieza that i can. lol. he's just one more to add to the FighterZ collection.

Lord Buttus wrote: View Post

I do seem to recall that the original release date listed on Amazon was July 6th or something like that.
The original release for that wave was actually June 29th, which i thought was odd at the time they would release 2 waves so close together.

I'm a bit annoyed amazon just canceled them instead of moving a date like they usually do....always causes a bit more concern.

To be safe though, i did grab the set off of BBTS just to have a placeholder if nothing else.
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:11 AM #394
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

Is Vegetto Blue short packed? I bought Jiren and Cabba but cant seem to find VB...keep finding the other 2...granted theres a couple walgreens I havent been to yet but the 4 that I have only had them...
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:35 AM #395
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Iíve seen Jiren more than the others, but Vegetto hasnít been a real issue. Iíve seen him and Cabba about the same.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:08 AM #396
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Its possible blue vegitto gets picked up more than the others. You also could just be having bad luck of the draw. My store at one point got in 1 goku, 1 ss vegeta, and 4 friezas. They literally take random figures out of the case in the warehouse and drop em in a tote to be shipped to the store. Sometimes an area can miss out on a figure because they dont ship them out in any kind of order.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:00 AM #397
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

this very well could be..I only missed out on Trunks and Hit because I only had the $ for 1 of them at the moment (Goku Blue)...then when I went back they were gone and NOBODY has had them since..so I definitely dont wanna miss out of Vegetto....
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:03 AM #398
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

My best advice is go to a nearby walgreens, one that only has 1 left, but it. Then, if the count in their system is correct, it will automatically see they sold out and send more figures. If its ordered through a sell out, your store is more likely to send extra figures because there is now a "demand". This isnt a garantee though. But if they do order extra figures, and one of them is vegitto, you can just exchange them. Of course the store might also get all cabba jiren or older wave figures.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:07 AM #399
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yeah, that's a definitely a crap shoot.

GameStop has him too... he's not available online, but you can check store availability. I've seen him more at GameStop than Walgreens.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 10:17 AM #400
> Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

It's weird how only Gamestop and online retailers got wave 4Ö everyone else has bypassed
to Wave 5, Target around here appears ton be the latest. Saw 2 Cabbas and one Vegito Blue this morning.

Wonder if they will "reissue" the Fused Zamasu BAF Waves like they are doing with Wave 1?
Dino_Ranger_White is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote