Home Menu

Menu

Old July 16th, 2019, 12:25 AM #2761
> Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf

Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf

Oh man that Unicron...looks great but no way jose can I shell out that much.

On more possible affordable news, the Rainmakers Acid Storm, Ion Storm and Nova Storm are coming for Siege in all their bright, accurate, horribly tacky glory!

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/07/15/...-images-391495
Xalfrea is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:18 AM #2762
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

Xalfrea wrote: View Post

Oh man that Unicron...looks great but no way jose can I shell out that much.

On more possible affordable news, the Rainmakers Acid Storm, Ion Storm and Nova Storm are coming for Siege in all their bright, accurate, horribly tacky glory!

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/07/15/...-images-391495
would love to see the guady action master Thundercracker done in the siege line somehow...maybe a generation selects special?
bearytrek is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2019, 01:12 PM #2763
> WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal

WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal

I need the Rainmaker set so badly!

Acidstorm is my man!

Guess I'm seeker army building.
WhiteMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:51 PM #2764
> TFDUDE
Not an upsidedown blaster

TFDUDE
Not an upsidedown blaster

Sweet Primus that Unicron...

Completely unrelated, but how much do my organs make on the black market?

Rainmaker set looks dope. Colors look kinda flat, but they're G1 accurate, so can't really complain there. Hopefully this means coneheads for Siege 2.

I seriously picked a good line to start army-building Seekers.
TFDUDE is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:52 PM #2765
> GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

TFDUDE wrote: View Post

About $20K if you sell all of them, but then you'd be dead.
GetTheeToABrewery is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 18th, 2019, 08:47 AM #2766
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

TFDUDE wrote: View Post

Sweet Primus that Unicron...

Rainmaker set looks dope. Colors look kinda flat, but they're G1 accurate, so can't really complain there. Hopefully this means coneheads for Siege 2.

I seriously picked a good line to start army-building Seekers.
it's possible the WFC line might be the first to include all the seekers (from G1 toon) in the toyline...

they have a ways to go though, but this is just the first year of a trilogy and they've already made good progress...

some early looks at what will be shown off at SDCC tonight
https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/43594/

some of the major omissions right now are the coneheads and Sunstorm, but that tetrajet mold may be the gift that keeps on coming for a couple more years...

Reflector(-raktor) 3pack looks great

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/07/18/...eakfast-391913

Last edited by bearytrek; July 18th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:12 PM #2767
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

hasbro pulse has a reissue of one of the rare Japanese cassette 2pack (comes w/single packed cassette Frenzy)

the single-pack Frenzy is a bit odd, but I guess they're going all-in on cassettes due to the walmart soundave and blaster reissues

just wish I could find the walmart entry for soundwave, even though he's apparently all gone...
Old July 19th, 2019, 04:15 AM #2768
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

bearytrek wrote: View Post

hasbro pulse has a reissue of one of the rare Japanese cassette 2pack (comes w/single packed cassette Frenzy)

the single-pack Frenzy is a bit odd, but I guess they're going all-in on cassettes due to the walmart soundave and blaster reissues

just wish I could find the walmart entry for soundwave, even though he's apparently all gone...
I don't know about a Walmart exclusive Soundwave, but there was a Target exclusive one.

https://www.target.com/p/transformer...x/-/A-52693339
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2019, 07:54 AM #2769
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

He's talking about the G1 Reissue of Soundwave that is a Walmart exclusive... like the other G1 reissues.

That one is the Titans Return in BB Packaging.

https://toy-wizards.com/2019/05/14/h...usive-reissue/
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 04:57 AM #2770
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:02 PM #2771
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

I read some reviews of The Last Knight and seems for that movie they joined Three Diferent plot in the same movie, I wonder if they had been planning another two movies, one focus with the Unicron and other with the Quintessa and Nemesis Prime
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 04:33 PM #2772
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

Akumaru wrote: View Post

I read some reviews of The Last Knight and seems for that movie they joined Three Diferent plot in the same movie, I wonder if they had been planning another two movies, one focus with the Unicron and other with the Quintessa and Nemesis Prime
they had been planning a bunch of movies (just like the Power Rangers 17 movie plans for eight sequels)...they had a writers team that was cooking up ideas to carry forward for the next decade until Last Knight flopped (or rather, drastically underperformed)...

at this point I don't see them going back and continuing or picking up any of the plot threads left behind by Last Knight...it's too toxic to touch...
Old July 20th, 2019, 07:31 PM #2773
> SephStuff
Power Ranger

SephStuff
Power Ranger

Someone somewhere described the plot forming for all the Bay Transformers movies as him being pitched two separate ideas, liking them both then demanding they be made into one movie, which is why things like the Dinobots happened at the end of Age of Extinction with little relevance to the rest of the plot.
SephStuff is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 01:34 PM #2774
> Virus
Power Ranger

Virus
Power Ranger

Virus is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 03:28 PM #2775
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Bay left the The Last Knight with a Opening finale but i think he could had is vision in the TF Movies, because the first movie and third movie really went well, about the Second and the Age of Extincion and the Last Knighr depends the direction he want to take the movies !
Old July 26th, 2019, 05:57 AM #2776
> Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay

Akumaru wrote: View Post

Bay left the The Last Knight with a Opening finale but i think he could had is vision in the TF Movies, because the first movie and third movie really went well, about the Second and the Age of Extincion and the Last Knighr depends the direction he want to take the movies !
The worst part of all of that? Bay added the Unicron/Quintessa mid-credits scene at the last minute, thus reopening the ending and it was supposed to be a closed one. Bay was supposed to be done with DOTM, but Paramount kept throwing money his way and begging and he came back for AOE and he thought it would do "okay" and it ended up being the biggest film of 2014. It beat out The Winter Soldier and whichever X-Men movie came out that year.

Came back for TLK, he did indeed put two different scripts together (terrible decision), and it was his final film (he confirmed his contract with Paramount for these films was over, it was) and even the producers admitted it was the end of his run and the end of the current story. The Autobots were supposed to return to Cybertron, which they did at the end of the film, and that was to be the end of it.

He came in and had Gemma Chan film the scene in the desert, they added some CGI in for her face and Unicron's horn and he walked off the set. Done.

Terrible idea. It would've still been a bad flick if it had ended with them leaving for Cybertron, anyway, but dangling a carrot like that made it somehow even worse.

All of Bay's decisions killed that version of the franchise, but it was also a blessing because Knight's Bumblebee is indeed a reboot (Hasbro just reconfirmed it this week) and they're going in a new direction with Bumblebee as a jumping-off point. So it'll have elements of the original timeline (because it was originally a prequel) but it'll deviate from there and tell new stories. Up next is a "buddy cop" flick with Bumblebee showing Optimus the ropes of Earth and its people. It'll either be charming and a LOT of fun or it'll feel like a watered-down version of a robotic Lethal Weapon and really, really won't work.

It might be better to nix the whole thing, wait like 5 years, and reboot from the full beginning and do it all over. (Or not at all!)
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:50 AM #2777
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ The All Quintessa/Unicron for the Final Middle-credit scene well Bay could someone end the Movie but we dont know, and when we saw that, the all Cybertron scenario in TLK and remember in DSOM since Sentinel Prime was try to bring Cybertron for is kind, I wish they at least give a better final for Megatron, because since the Second Movie be basic turns the second villan in the movie, the best we had of Megatron was in the First Movie.

The Bumblebee movie was really a improvemment for real consider the Movies of Bay, and we know if going to be another Bumblebee movie or not ?
Old July 26th, 2019, 07:17 AM #2778
> Ataruman
Adorable and Epic

Ataruman
Adorable and Epic

A buddy-cop movie with Bumblebee and Optimus?

Seriously, is no one taking Prowl into the equation? I mean he's the cop. (heck I even read somewhere Prowl's head is the Autobot symbol so he still has some importance!) If anything it should be with some other character with Optimus as the disgruntled commissioner who cleans up after their messes.
Ataruman is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:45 AM #2779
> bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

bearytrek
Unicron Backer #1

finally got refraktor in

the bot mode is great

the 'ship' mode is even worse than the pictures

only the landing skids on the 'spaceship' mode would even give you a hint it is supposed to fly...would have been better being a different class of weaponizer/targetmaster

the combined camera mode is sturdy and solid...love it!

SIEGE line keeps digging deeper into the G1 bin

powerdashers

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...cg-2019/43667/

nightbird

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ghtbird/43676/

and not to be left out, Studio Series Universal Studios exclusive (?) Megatron (apparently based on the interactive crowd-pleasing/insulting costume)

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...egatron/43677/

Last edited by bearytrek; July 26th, 2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:18 PM #2780
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Autobot032 wrote: View Post

Came back for TLK, he did indeed put two different scripts together (terrible decision), and it was his final film (he confirmed his contract with Paramount for these films was over, it was) and even the producers admitted it was the end of his run and the end of the current story. The Autobots were supposed to return to Cybertron, which they did at the end of the film, and that was to be the end of it.
Not even just two, but three films really. Or three ideas. Man it hurt watching the behind the scenes. They had this whole part where basically Bay gave three of the writers or whatever a chance to come up with their own stories, just go with whatever, to impress him. And they had a Transformers meets Arthur-esque tale, and...can't remember specifically what the other two had. But then Bay just cherry picked stuff from all three and tossed it in a blender and poured out the results on the screen. It was practically like throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what stuck. Though I had to give props for them being honest by showing that part of the writing process, I guess.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote