Home Menu

Menu

Old March 16th, 2019, 12:49 PM #241
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

These are the Steel Hearts Rangers or "Troublemaker Rangers." Sentai Counterpart is 超戦隊ブレイブマン or "Supreme Squadron Braverman." The design is by Bhrunno of Deviantart.

This team of rangers are employed by their mentor Ernest, who entered the morphing grid when he was a lad. When confronted by the Emissaries, he stated that He's "looking for the door out." which he was the instant he entered the grid.

Seeing how he have the potential to be like a Zordon, he's given the access to the Morphing Grid and also bend but two rules.

He decided to have 10 rules for his team. 10 Commandments for his team, but "Never escalate the fight" and "Never use your powers for Personal Gains" stays.

(The latter is bent slightly to mean "Ill Gotten Gain" when told about the Bounty Hunting Business that needs their blessing.)

Thus the Steel Hearts Rangers were spawned. Being able to transform into any ranger form, be it from both sides of the pond, in other worlds, custom forms (usually as in fanmade,) apply paint jobs and skins to the forms as they morph or even other tokusatsu heroes, our heroes are ready to hunt down monsters and criminals.

But there's a problem (Or lack thereof) the monster attacks are an extremely rare event. Ernest assumed that the Emissaries have a sense of humor. Thus the Steel Hearts Rangers decided to take up just about any job offering that's thrown at them.

They also attend many classes to become jacks of all trades to tackle the jobs. The Steel Hearts Rangers are nicknamed "Troublemaker Rangers" as things could get out of hand as they're trying to help out (Like one Dennis "The Menace" Mitchell.) At least their hearts are in the right place.

Naming the Five Rangers will be tricky but one ranger is named right off the bat:

James Lee McKigney (Played by James Lee McKigney. AKA Me.) is "Steel Hearts Black." A comical slacker type character who is hard working. He tends to get on Ernest's nerves at times. Usually mains the Green and Black Rangers.

I will brainstorm more ideas and edit them as I see fit. The non profit fan film show is going to be worth it.

Last edited by GrayestOdin; March 17th, 2019 at 03:19 AM.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:40 PM #242
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Supreme task force braveman.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:11 AM #243
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

Sevenlima wrote: View Post

Supreme task force braveman.
Thanks for the Sentai Counterparts' name. I will endeavor to add it as the "Source Material" Power Rangers Troublemakers is adapting.

Also, I was thinking of something like a Hasbro authorized live series on stage. I am willing to have way too much free time on my hands and way too much money as well. It will be a great treat to behold.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:24 PM #244
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Motorized task force nitroman.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 07:25 PM #245
> Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

Another concept idea I got but can be upgraded I think if people can help better this ?

Shogi Themed Super Sentai.

This Sentai battle against an army comprise of Kaijin Chess monster of course the mook soldier is based on the pawn and I call them Despawns a pun about destroy and pawn.

My Shogi Sentai goes as follow with a little change on the Shogi theme normally you have two piece and pawns but here I remove the second piece and remove the pawns. The Sentai travel in a charriot and are a familly. Think Shinkenger meet MagiRanger for the vibe.

So my idea is to make them like I said a familly with the main team as follow:

King who is Red and a male (Copper Attribute) Dragon
Rook who is Black and female (Iron Attribute) Crow
Bishop who is Green and male (Bismuth Attribute) Wolf
Knight who is white and female (Aluminium Attribute) Horse
Lance who is yellow and male (Cesium Attribute) Deer

You will have two additional ranger going as follow:

General who is male (Gold Attribute) Snake
General who is female (Silver Attribute) Frog

They will have attribute based on animal like Dragon, Horse, Crow, Wolf, Deer, Frog and Snake as prime motif and second motif will be a metallic motif.

That's my first bach of idea but if you have ideas that can modify or enhance my prime idea I am all listening.
Otokusastu Zetto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 9th, 2019, 06:28 AM #246
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

GrayestOdin wrote: View Post

Thanks for the Sentai Counterparts' name. I will endeavor to add it as the "Source Material" Power Rangers Troublemakers is adapting.

Also, I was thinking of something like a Hasbro authorized live series on stage. I am willing to have way too much free time on my hands and way too much money as well. It will be a great treat to behold.
The motif will be space/military/special ops/technology/vehicles/military hardware/military science/military sport. Will be a militarized version of GoGo-V and Dekaranger.

Last edited by Sevenlima; April 26th, 2019 at 06:19 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 06:16 AM #247
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

Otokusastu Zetto wrote: View Post

Another concept idea I got but can be upgraded I think if people can help better this ?

Shogi Themed Super Sentai.

This Sentai battle against an army comprise of Kaijin Chess monster of course the mook soldier is based on the pawn and I call them Despawns a pun about destroy and pawn.

My Shogi Sentai goes as follow with a little change on the Shogi theme normally you have two piece and pawns but here I remove the second piece and remove the pawns. The Sentai travel in a charriot and are a familly. Think Shinkenger meet MagiRanger for the vibe.

So my idea is to make them like I said a familly with the main team as follow:

King who is Red and a male (Copper Attribute) Dragon
Rook who is Black and female (Iron Attribute) Crow
Bishop who is Green and male (Bismuth Attribute) Wolf
Knight who is white and female (Aluminium Attribute) Horse
Lance who is yellow and male (Cesium Attribute) Deer

You will have two additional ranger going as follow:

General who is male (Gold Attribute) Snake
General who is female (Silver Attribute) Frog

They will have attribute based on animal like Dragon, Horse, Crow, Wolf, Deer, Frog and Snake as prime motif and second motif will be a metallic motif.

That's my first bach of idea but if you have ideas that can modify or enhance my prime idea I am all listening.
not gonna lie that whole element copper bizmuth etc thing would make a great mining sentai concept
saintnova is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 5th, 2019, 01:30 PM #248
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

kikai sentai cyberman.

Last edited by Sevenlima; May 5th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:29 PM #249
> Pires
Power Ranger

Pires
Power Ranger

Silver_Tiger wrote: View Post

I have a question, Has there ever been any fiction. fan or otherwise that had Evil superheroes or I guess super villains that could transform from their inner darkness inside. but every time they do it takes a bit of their life force to the point that they eventually cease to exist but their inner darkness takes over completely? Think about it like someone who isn't really evil but they are coerced into taking the power, maybe for personal gain, fame, money ...or as the one movie says "some people just wanna watch the world burn" the "evil" inside them would anthropomorphize and maybe almost take on a demonic nature?

I think that'd be a neat story. I kinda got the idea from the Titanium Ranger. Each of these Dark Rangers who were recruited would take a mark, or a tattoo of their animal or element. and then as time went on or every time they morphed the tattoo would change a little more frightening till it eventually took over growing out of the skin and morphing them in to a monster.
I wanted the 4 male 1 female team again with the Gaoranger color scheme in Race Car and Mythical Creatures themed.
Pires is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:25 PM #250
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Spectral task force Haloranger.