Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2019, 12:49 PM #241
GrayestOdin's Avatar
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 25
GrayestOdin
Power Ranger
GrayestOdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 25



These are the Steel Hearts Rangers or "Troublemaker Rangers." Sentai Counterpart is 超戦隊ブレイブマン or "Supreme Squadron Braverman." The design is by Bhrunno of Deviantart.



This team of rangers are employed by their mentor Ernest, who entered the morphing grid when he was a lad. When confronted by the Emissaries, he stated that He's "looking for the door out." which he was the instant he entered the grid.

Seeing how he have the potential to be like a Zordon, he's given the access to the Morphing Grid and also bend but two rules.

He decided to have 10 rules for his team. 10 Commandments for his team, but "Never escalate the fight" and "Never use your powers for Personal Gains" stays.

(The latter is bent slightly to mean "Ill Gotten Gain" when told about the Bounty Hunting Business that needs their blessing.)

Thus the Steel Hearts Rangers were spawned. Being able to transform into any ranger form, be it from both sides of the pond, in other worlds, custom forms (usually as in fanmade,) apply paint jobs and skins to the forms as they morph or even other tokusatsu heroes, our heroes are ready to hunt down monsters and criminals.

But there's a problem (Or lack thereof) the monster attacks are an extremely rare event. Ernest assumed that the Emissaries have a sense of humor. Thus the Steel Hearts Rangers decided to take up just about any job offering that's thrown at them.

They also attend many classes to become jacks of all trades to tackle the jobs. The Steel Hearts Rangers are nicknamed "Troublemaker Rangers" as things could get out of hand as they're trying to help out (Like one Dennis "The Menace" Mitchell.) At least their hearts are in the right place.

Naming the Five Rangers will be tricky but one ranger is named right off the bat:

James Lee McKigney (Played by James Lee McKigney. AKA Me.) is "Steel Hearts Black." A comical slacker type character who is hard working. He tends to get on Ernest's nerves at times. Usually mains the Green and Black Rangers.

I will brainstorm more ideas and edit them as I see fit. The non profit fan film show is going to be worth it.

Last edited by GrayestOdin; March 17th, 2019 at 03:19 AM.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:40 PM #242
Sevenlima's Avatar
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843
Sevenlima
Power Ranger
Sevenlima's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843



Supreme task force braveman.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:11 AM #243
GrayestOdin's Avatar
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 25
GrayestOdin
Power Ranger
GrayestOdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 25



Sevenlima wrote: View Post

Supreme task force braveman.
Thanks for the Sentai Counterparts' name. I will endeavor to add it as the "Source Material" Power Rangers Troublemakers is adapting.

Also, I was thinking of something like a Hasbro authorized live series on stage. I am willing to have way too much free time on my hands and way too much money as well. It will be a great treat to behold.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:24 PM #244
Sevenlima's Avatar
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843
Sevenlima
Power Ranger
Sevenlima's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843



Motorized task force nitroman.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2019, 07:25 PM #245
Otokusastu Zetto's Avatar
> Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,811
Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !
Otokusastu Zetto's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,811



Another concept idea I got but can be upgraded I think if people can help better this ?

Shogi Themed Super Sentai.

This Sentai battle against an army comprise of Kaijin Chess monster of course the mook soldier is based on the pawn and I call them Despawns a pun about destroy and pawn.

My Shogi Sentai goes as follow with a little change on the Shogi theme normally you have two piece and pawns but here I remove the second piece and remove the pawns. The Sentai travel in a charriot and are a familly. Think Shinkenger meet MagiRanger for the vibe.

So my idea is to make them like I said a familly with the main team as follow:

King who is Red and a male (Copper Attribute) Dragon
Rook who is Black and female (Iron Attribute) Crow
Bishop who is Green and male (Bismuth Attribute) Wolf
Knight who is white and female (Aluminium Attribute) Horse
Lance who is yellow and male (Cesium Attribute) Deer

You will have two additional ranger going as follow:

General who is male (Gold Attribute) Snake
General who is female (Silver Attribute) Frog

They will have attribute based on animal like Dragon, Horse, Crow, Wolf, Deer, Frog and Snake as prime motif and second motif will be a metallic motif.

That's my first bach of idea but if you have ideas that can modify or enhance my prime idea I am all listening.
Otokusastu Zetto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 9th, 2019, 06:28 AM #246
Sevenlima's Avatar
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843
Sevenlima
Power Ranger
Sevenlima's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843



GrayestOdin wrote: View Post

Thanks for the Sentai Counterparts' name. I will endeavor to add it as the "Source Material" Power Rangers Troublemakers is adapting.

Also, I was thinking of something like a Hasbro authorized live series on stage. I am willing to have way too much free time on my hands and way too much money as well. It will be a great treat to behold.
The motif will be space/military/special ops/technology/vehicles/military hardware/military science/military sport. Will be a militarized version of GoGo-V and Dekaranger.

Last edited by Sevenlima; April 26th, 2019 at 06:19 AM.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2019, 06:16 AM #247
saintnova's Avatar
> saintnova
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 457
saintnova
Power Ranger
saintnova's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 457



Otokusastu Zetto wrote: View Post

Another concept idea I got but can be upgraded I think if people can help better this ?

Shogi Themed Super Sentai.

This Sentai battle against an army comprise of Kaijin Chess monster of course the mook soldier is based on the pawn and I call them Despawns a pun about destroy and pawn.

My Shogi Sentai goes as follow with a little change on the Shogi theme normally you have two piece and pawns but here I remove the second piece and remove the pawns. The Sentai travel in a charriot and are a familly. Think Shinkenger meet MagiRanger for the vibe.

So my idea is to make them like I said a familly with the main team as follow:

King who is Red and a male (Copper Attribute) Dragon
Rook who is Black and female (Iron Attribute) Crow
Bishop who is Green and male (Bismuth Attribute) Wolf
Knight who is white and female (Aluminium Attribute) Horse
Lance who is yellow and male (Cesium Attribute) Deer

You will have two additional ranger going as follow:

General who is male (Gold Attribute) Snake
General who is female (Silver Attribute) Frog

They will have attribute based on animal like Dragon, Horse, Crow, Wolf, Deer, Frog and Snake as prime motif and second motif will be a metallic motif.

That's my first bach of idea but if you have ideas that can modify or enhance my prime idea I am all listening.
not gonna lie that whole element copper bizmuth etc thing would make a great mining sentai concept
saintnova is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 5th, 2019, 01:30 PM #248
Sevenlima's Avatar
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843
Sevenlima
Power Ranger
Sevenlima's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843



kikai sentai cyberman.

Last edited by Sevenlima; May 5th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:29 PM #249
Pires's Avatar
> Pires
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 47
Pires
Power Ranger
Pires's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 47



Silver_Tiger wrote: View Post

I have a question, Has there ever been any fiction. fan or otherwise that had Evil superheroes or I guess super villains that could transform from their inner darkness inside. but every time they do it takes a bit of their life force to the point that they eventually cease to exist but their inner darkness takes over completely? Think about it like someone who isn't really evil but they are coerced into taking the power, maybe for personal gain, fame, money ...or as the one movie says "some people just wanna watch the world burn" the "evil" inside them would anthropomorphize and maybe almost take on a demonic nature?

I think that'd be a neat story. I kinda got the idea from the Titanium Ranger. Each of these Dark Rangers who were recruited would take a mark, or a tattoo of their animal or element. and then as time went on or every time they morphed the tattoo would change a little more frightening till it eventually took over growing out of the skin and morphing them in to a monster.
I wanted the 4 male 1 female team again with the Gaoranger color scheme in Race Car and Mythical Creatures themed.
Pires is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:25 PM #250
Sevenlima's Avatar
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843
Sevenlima
Power Ranger
Sevenlima's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,843



Spectral task force Haloranger.
Sevenlima is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.