Home Menu

Menu

Old July 20th, 2018, 03:57 PM #1641
> Painted Outlaw
Like a Spinning Wheel

Painted Outlaw
Like a Spinning Wheel

Killing off the lead Rider is a trope by now but there's no way they'll do it for that long. That's taking a huge promotional risk that I don't think Toei and the suits would be comfortable with.

Not even Fourze's "Last time on Kamen Rider Meteor" really amounted to much beyond a quick audio gag.
Painted Outlaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 06:44 PM #1642
> Mister C.
Power Ranger

Mister C.
Power Ranger

It became incredibly calm, recently. I'm looking forward to see new rumors/news related to Zi-O. I mean, come on, I'm more impatient, as the time goes on and on lol...
Mister C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 07:31 PM #1643
> Spectral ranger
Power Ranger

Spectral ranger
Power Ranger

Say guys here's a rumored plot if no one posted it yet:
http://www.jefusion.com/2018/07/kame...-plot.html?m=1
If this is true maybe it takes place in builds world
Spectral ranger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 07:44 PM #1644
> CardBoss19
Power Ranger

CardBoss19
Power Ranger

Spectral ranger wrote: View Post

Say guys here's a rumored plot if no one posted it yet:
http://www.jefusion.com/2018/07/kame...-plot.html?m=1
If this is true maybe it takes place in builds world
I believe this plot's already been posted, but this thread needs activity. XD

Um. I wouldn't put any stock into it, personally, 'cause the plot references "Blood" monsters, likely referring to the "Blood" species of aliens from Build's Be The One movie. I don't think movie-exclusive villains would become the villain for the next Rider.

So, to recap, this plot has more salt in it than the chips I just ate.
CardBoss19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:07 PM #1645
> shogeco
Power Ranger

shogeco
Power Ranger

Mister C. wrote: View Post

It became incredibly calm, recently. I'm looking forward to see new rumors/news related to Zi-O. I mean, come on, I'm more impatient, as the time goes on and on lol...
Tbh I just really wanna know what the deal with Time Majin is. Like is it fully autonomous like Auto Vajin, or is it an exosuit that people can pilot like Power Dizer, or just a straight up Hulkbuster armor that Zi-O wears into battle?

It refers to it as an Armor a lot in the catalog and shows Zi-O sitting in it, but I kinda hope it's not the case because I feel that'd just be too much with the Rider Armors. I really hope it's autonomous or someone else can wear it to assist Zi-O. But I don't think we're gonna find out about any of that until after the series starts, unfortunately.
shogeco is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:40 PM #1646
> hasso_primo
Net Brutality

hasso_primo
Net Brutality

shogeco wrote: View Post

is it an exosuit that people can pilot like Power Dizer
Yes.

Remember, we were told to think "Suika Arms" from Gaim.
hasso_primo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:45 PM #1647
> wammyguide
Power Ranger

wammyguide
Power Ranger

So I donít want to derail the thread or anything, but does anyone think thereís a chance that Sentai could get something similar to Zi-O for the 45th anniversary? I know itís way to early to be discussing that, but I remember around the same time Decade happened people were speculating whether or not something similar would happen with Sentai, and obviously we got Gokaiger.

I know Sentai would be harder to do because of more suits, and I know Sentai isnít as nearly as profitable as KR, but Iím sure people said similar things in 2009-2010, and if those were such big problems, Gokaiger might as well not exist.
wammyguide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:53 PM #1648
> shogeco
Power Ranger

shogeco
Power Ranger

hasso_primo wrote: View Post

Yes.

Remember, we were told to think "Suika Arms" from Gaim.
To clarify, I meant that is it going to be an exosuit that people other than Zi-O and Gates can pilot when I said Power Dizer. If it's going to be like Suika Arms, then it's a armor power up or essentially a Zi-O Hulkbuster. The person said to think Suika Arms to describe what it's like, but not it's actual function. The Power Dizer toy was promoted as having Fourze pilot it akin to how Zi-O is in the catalog, but it was never used by Fourze, instead was used by Shun in the series.

wammyguide wrote: View Post

So I donít want to derail the thread or anything, but does anyone think thereís a chance that Sentai could get something similar to Zi-O for the 45th anniversary?
I mean it's certainly possible, but out of all the anniversary seasons Gokaiger was the only one that did a legend Sentai theme while the others were just standalone shows with some references like Boukenger or Zyuohger.

Last edited by shogeco; July 20th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:04 PM #1649
> wammyguide
Power Ranger

wammyguide
Power Ranger

shogeco wrote: View Post

I mean it's certainly possible, but out of all the anniversary seasons Gokaiger was the only one that did a legend Sentai theme while the others were just standalone shows with some references like Boukenger or Zyuohger.
To be far, itís not exactly like Kabuto, Fourze or Gaim weíre terribly overt in legend motifs either, at least in the show.
wammyguide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:30 PM #1650
> NICKTofficial
Power Ranger

NICKTofficial
Power Ranger

CardBoss19 wrote: View Post

I believe this plot's already been posted, but this thread needs activity. XD

Um. I wouldn't put any stock into it, personally, 'cause the plot references "Blood" monsters, likely referring to the "Blood" species of aliens from Build's Be The One movie. I don't think movie-exclusive villains would become the villain for the next Rider.

So, to recap, this plot has more salt in it than the chips I just ate.
With how the movies are becoming canon and more of a bigger deal than just an alternate universe retelling or ending I'd withhold from making full judgements. I can see it going either way. (I mean, Ex-Aid got 5 movies and a book that continued the story.)

If Zi-O takes place in the build universe, I could see them using the villain race, we already had the in series reference a movie when we saw the Nebula Steam Gun resurface.
NICKTofficial is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:54 AM #1651
> shogeco
Power Ranger

shogeco
Power Ranger

I highly doubt that Zi-O will take place in the Build universe and have enemies from there. It's way more likely we're gonna get original villains unless they wanna do the Decade route by making new old monsters. I still think there would be an organization similarly Dai Shocker or Foundation X behind everything though.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM #1652
> NICKTofficial
Power Ranger

NICKTofficial
Power Ranger

So Build 45 just dropped along with juicy info that the movie takes place between 45 and 46, considering that the plot isn't over and that we probably won't get a Wizard-like post-script arc I'm beginning to heavily doubt a Build/Zi-O combo as well.
NICKTofficial is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM #1653
> SmashZ
Power Ranger

SmashZ
Power Ranger

Build still has 4 episodes though. The final battle starts next week so there's enough space for one epilogue episode tying into the next show, like Ghost's and Drive's.

Based on spoilers from the official site for Build's next episode,
the plan of Sento's father involved fusing their world with one that didn't have Evol or the country split into three. I guess this will end up happening by the finale, which will lead into Build being in the same world as the other Riders for Zi-O.
SmashZ is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
"watch" this rider