Home Menu

Menu


View Poll Results:
4 1.84%
4 1.84%
10 4.61%
10 4.61%
30 13.82%
30 13.82%
85 39.17%
85 39.17%
88 40.55%
88 40.55%
Votes: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:07 PM #81
RiffRanger's Avatar
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219
RiffRanger
Justice For No One
RiffRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219



Slapstick is fine. Lazy, overdone slapstick is horrible. There's nothing funny about someone getting some kind of shit all over them in almost every episode. There's nothing funny about someone constantly getting hurt. "Oh look, someone fell down and is covered in cheese for the third time this season! Hilarious!"
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:08 PM #82
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611



RiffRanger wrote: View Post

Slapstick is fine. Lazy, overdone slapstick is horrible. There's nothing funny about something getting some kind of shit all over them in almost every episode.
My gosh, we sat through 40 episodes of it, non-stop, with Bulk and Spike.

If that didn't turn someone off the concept, for life, then I don't know what would.
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:10 PM #83
Xenotome's Avatar
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,748
Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
Xenotome's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,748



Peter wrote: View Post

Yeah, that old chestnut, a character copping a liquid to the face, it wasn't funny twenty-six years ago.

Thank goodness it suddenly became funny yesterday, apparently..
SUDDENLY!?

You're talking about a channel that has been throwing liquid on people for longer than Power Rangers has existed.
Xenotome is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:12 PM #84
GreenNinja's Avatar
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,848
GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
GreenNinja's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,848



Wait. Morph-X is green. The secret is revealed!
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:13 PM #85
NonExistent's Avatar
> NonExistent
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 536
NonExistent
VIP Rider
NonExistent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 536



To me their slapstick is fine, it isn't the Victor & Monty type where they take up much of or a significant amount of the plot. They are either getting in trouble for a brief moment or they are helping the rangers(accidentally or not). The way they are used, they are bring plot lines like with the tracker on the stolen truck. The rocket blasting scene from the previous ep showing that despite their hi jinks, they are friends with the rangers and actually hang out with them, that is the kind of relationship and world building I like as opposed to Victor and Monty who are basically typical Nickelodeon comedy characters thrown into the PR Universe.
NonExistent is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:27 PM #86
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611



GreenNinja wrote: View Post

Wait. Morph-X is green. The secret is revealed!
Don't even joke about that .
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 03:28 PM #87
GreenNinja's Avatar
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,848
GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
GreenNinja's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,848



Peter wrote: View Post

Don't even joke about that .
I wouldn't even double dare me to joke about that.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 04:07 PM #88
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,753
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,753



Peter wrote: View Post

I hope Kody shows up and eats Ben and Betty.

In fact, let him take out half of GB while he's at it.
Unfortunately, he won't do it because you called him "the dog". Now, it's not going to happen and it's all your fault!
Spider-Phoenix is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:16 PM #89
SonicBlueRanger's Avatar
> SonicBlueRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,020
SonicBlueRanger
Power Ranger
SonicBlueRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,020



Peter wrote: View Post

Yeah, that old chestnut, a character copping a liquid to the face, it wasn't funny twenty-six years ago.

Thank goodness it suddenly became funny yesterday, apparently.
I know it's hard to believe but some people actually can get a chuckle out of a simple harmless gag. No reason to be a dick about it.
SonicBlueRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 09:00 PM #90
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008



Lordoftherangers wrote: View Post

So apparently you need the DNA of a living being to be able to morph. How does that explain Mack? When he morphed for the first time he was just a robot. Unless Hartford infused him with his own DNA also and we just didn't know about it.
Well, morphing with a GB morpher needs DNA at least. That's how Nate designed it, hence why the rangers all have animal DNA mixed in.

But at the same time, Mack had skin and hair. That had so come from somewhere, cloned material from Hartford maybe? There's some DNA that way then.

Xenotome wrote: View Post

Look at the company Power Rangers is keeping on Nick. They haven't touched clever in a decade.
You say this, but there is an episode of Spongebob where Patrick loses his mind, literally the brain leaves because cartoon, and Patrick, voiced by Bill Fagerbakke, starts mumbling "M-O-O-N that spells Moon". The deep cut of that reference made me choke a bit when I saw it.

Peter wrote: View Post

Yeah, that old chestnut, a character copping a liquid to the face, it wasn't funny twenty-six years ago.
Or it was, just not to you and your personal tastes. Slapstick gross humor like being slimed by an ice cream machine, which is a real actual danger of ever being around any kind of self serve soft ice cream machine at any point, is funny to some people, especially to kids. Some things in this show are going to be more for kids than the adult audience, but so far the majority of this show has leaned towards being done for the older audience.

If slapstick is not your thing, just ignore it or complain about how you don't like it but you'll have to accept other people will like it either way.

RiffRanger wrote: View Post

Slapstick is fine. Lazy, overdone slapstick is horrible. There's nothing funny about someone getting some kind of shit all over them in almost every episode. There's nothing funny about someone constantly getting hurt. "Oh look, someone fell down and is covered in cheese for the third time this season! Hilarious!"
I don't know, if looney toons taught me anything, it's that it's always funny when someone gets hurt cartoonishly.

GreenNinja wrote: View Post

Wait. Morph-X is green. The secret is revealed!
Oh man, I never even thought about that. If that doesn't come into play somehow with marketing or the network, it will be a missed opportunity.

NonExistent wrote: View Post

To me their slapstick is fine, it isn't the Victor & Monty type where they take up much of or a significant amount of the plot. They are either getting in trouble for a brief moment or they are helping the rangers(accidentally or not). The way they are used, they are bring plot lines like with the tracker on the stolen truck. The rocket blasting scene from the previous ep showing that despite their hi jinks, they are friends with the rangers and actually hang out with them, that is the kind of relationship and world building I like as opposed to Victor and Monty who are basically typical Nickelodeon comedy characters thrown into the PR Universe.
I find their slapstick odd. Because it serves a function, so it's useful, but it is also over the top so it's distracting. I feel like so far it's consistently canceled itself out by being useful enough to the episode to not be a distracting subplot but also too cartoonish against the rest of the series to fit in. It also feels at times that it's too convenient for them, I like the joke is they're the boss's boss's boss' kids so they get to be there, but it's getting too much of them as plot devices more than characters.

Victor and Monty only served as side plots to take away from the rangers. Ben and Betty are minor scenes that are for the ranger storylines. It's a massive improvement, but doesn't solve the initial problem of not really needing them there in the first place. Especially when the Beast bots could take up those comedic roles to give them something to do.

SonicBlueRanger wrote: View Post

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually can get a chuckle out of a simple harmless gag. No reason to be a dick about it.
Let's not start calling people names. That just leads to more and more problems, so please be civil even if you're upset at each other.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 09:41 PM #91
coreymon77's Avatar
> coreymon77
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 719
coreymon77
Power Ranger
coreymon77's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 719



So Nate's Gold now. Can't say I didn't see that coming. But I don't mean that in a bad way, he absolutely earned it. Good on him for being able to think fast and outsmart the villains once he knew what he had to work with. He was even able to take advantage their preconceived notions of him and play up the scared little kid angle. Being able to punch hard may help with a lot of things, but don't underestimate the power of a good brain either or you will live to regret it. It's a good message for the kiddies.

Also, did anyone else notice that Roxy was ready to straight up shoot him in the face if he didn't cooperate? These villains don't mess around.

Also, Nate has a brother now, good for him. I quite like Nate so I'm happy to see things work out for him. He's arachnophobic too, so bonus points. Thank you Power Rangers for shoving that thing in my face. At least Zoe said "spider" a half-second before she showed it so I could shut my eyes. Steel is going to be fun. His overconfident, egotistical action hero bit should be very much entertaining and fits well with J's mannerisms. I also love how his canonical name is "Mr. Fantastic Super Handsome Strong as Steel" and Steel is just a short form. This is the kind of Power Rangers goofiness I am totally on board with.

I've mentioned this before, but I have no problems with Ben and Betty. Yeah, they are your slapstick duo but more often than not they actively assist the Rangers and are clearly friends with them. Plus their bits are usually short and to the point rather than taking up half the episode. Besides, this is Nickelodeon. The network has been dumping slime on people's heads for 40 years. They're not going to stop now.

Also, did I hear right that Ben's actor voiced the Robotron in this episode? I never would have known. Good job, Cosme.

This is a good spot to leave off for the hiatus. It bugs me that we still have to have these, especially now that I'm really enjoying watching the episodes, but at least we left off on a good spot. Hopefully this one will be shorter since the season started later in the year.
coreymon77 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 10:07 PM #92
Me>>>>You's Avatar
> Me>>>>You
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 999
Me>>>>You
Power Ranger
Me>>>>You's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 999



As a extra ranger intro episode it was average, but as an episodes overall this one was pretty good. The villain stuff continues to be good with BM despite the fact that itís frustrating how easily Blaze and Roxy continue to get beaten....Iím hoping Nate makes a good extra ranger. It will be interesting to see if they try to keep him out of battle because of how important they still think he is. It will also be interesting to see if anyone will call out how weird it is that he considers a robot his brother. I know I sure think itís weird.
Me>>>>You is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 10:18 PM #93
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,870
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,870



Me>>>>You wrote: View Post

It will also be interesting to see if anyone will call out how weird it is that he considers a robot his brother. I know I sure think itís weird.
It's not any more weird than giving teenagers animal DNA.

And having mantis DNA that gives someone beetle themed gear.
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 11:13 PM #94
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 31,611



Titanium321 wrote: View Post

Slapstick gross humor like being slimed by an ice cream machine, which is a real actual danger of ever being around any kind of self serve soft ice cream machine at any point...
... what the hell kind of dangerous ice-cream machines do you have to deal with where you live?

AkaGreen wrote: View Post

It's not any more weird than giving teenagers animal DNA.
That just ... sounds even stranger.
Peter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 11:43 PM #95
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008



Peter wrote: View Post

... what the hell kind of dangerous ice-cream machines do you have to deal with where you live?
A soft serve machine is basically a big mixing bowl inside a small fridge with poor insulation. They are considered some of the worst machines to work with in the food industry, even for companies specializing in ice cream like Dairy Queen. Because they are extremely inefficient power sucks that burn out motors like they were designed for that, especially if it's in heavy use, very often soft serve is seconds away from melty mush. The single most common complaint about soft serve machines is that you will be slimed at some point working with them. Not may, you will be slimed by the machine at some point.

So if you're dumb enough to hide in an automated soft serve machine, yeah, you're going to get slimed and people will laugh at you for being dumb.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 10:16 AM #96
big smile's Avatar
> big smile
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,440
big smile
VIP Rider
big smile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,440



Never in a million years would I have expected Nate to be the gold ranger. So this would have been an awesome surprise if it hadnít been spoilt, even in spite of my best efforts to avoid spoilers (Thank you very much No Pink Spandex).

Itís a shame the surprise wasnít kept a secret, as this episode didnít have anything else going for it, continuing the trend of being not-bad but not amazing either.

The biggest problem is that itís far too early for a 6th ranger debut. A new ranger is supposed to shake up the status quo, but thatís impossible to do when we're still settling in with these new rangers. I get it, itís done because they want to start selling Gold Ranger figures now (Although given how few toys Beast Morphers has, youíd think they want to save the new Rangers for later). Despite this, I think they could have just teased the Gold Ranger and then introduced him properly later on.

Adding to this episodeís problems are the villains. Evox and the gang-of-bland actually felt a little more enjoyable this week, as they had a Ďbig schemeôí to work on. But the fact they didnít realise Nate would pull something, just made them look incompetent. Itís also frustrating that after weeks of teasing, Evox is effectively back to square one. The Rangers got an upgrade with Gold & Silver, so couldnít Evox have also moved further along?

Speaking of upgrades, if Nate can so easily create a Ranger (and a robot one at that), why isnít GB building a whole Ranger army? Although if they do make new Rangers, hopefully, they will have a better voice than Steel. Beet J. Stag was one of the highlights of Go-Busters. Steel, however, is instantly annoying due to his voice. Itís like they wanted to evoke Ninjor/Blue Senturion, but couldnít quite get it right and so settled for a half-baked knock off.

And on the topic of knock-offs, Ben and Betty felt like a Gem and Gemma knock off. RPMís comedy duo had a reason for being wacky and their antics perfectly complimented the plot, making them not just my favourite comic-duo, but some of my all-time favourite rangers. Here, however, itís not clear why the two Bs behave so childlike and they just feel so shoehorned in.

The music was surprisingly decent this week despite being made by Noam. At times it felt like it was evoking S3/Zeo. Itís better than Noamís usual work, but still not up to the standard of pre-SB era seasons. In fact, that's probably a good way to describe this episode. It was okay, almost-good in fact, but it wasn't made of the stuff that a 6th Ranger debut should really be. Episode 5 still remains as my favourite.
big smile is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 10:32 AM #97
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,189
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,189



big smile wrote: View Post

Speaking of upgrades, if Nate can so easily create a Ranger (and a robot one at that), why isnít GB building a whole Ranger army? Although if they do make new Rangers, hopefully, they will have a better voice than Steel. Beet J. Stag was one of the highlights of Go-Busters. Steel, however, is instantly annoying due to his voice. Itís like they wanted to evoke Ninjor/Blue Senturion, but couldnít quite get it right and so settled for a half-baked knock off.
To be fair it's not like BM is the first series to bring up the 'why don't they make a ton of rangers' question. I feel like there's never going to be a good reason for this, in seasons that it comes up. It's one of those things you just have to accept and be done with it. Turbo, they created robot rangers that could morph. So why not make a rainbow army? Cause... Or LR had the same thing. OO could probably be one of those, most seasons where the powers are manmade the issue comes up.

Then again, it's still early cause they only just introduced Steel. For all we know they'll address it in a future episode. You could argue resources perhaps; building a robot might not be cheap or that easy. There's also plenty of room for problems with making sentient robots. We don't entirely know Steels range of functionality. He's still in a sense a beast bot as well so for all we know while he's sentient there could be limitations on how he acts that a normal human wouldn't have. Imagination, initiative, etc etc. So it might not be very practical to just create a ton of Steel clones to ranger up.

And technically...there isn't a huge reason to in BM. Yet. Yeah Blaze & Roxy have been somewhat successful in raiding morph-x but in general the rangers have stopped them well enough. Now they have two more rangers, the odds are in their favor unless something happens on the villain side(which probably will) to change that. And even though not all PR seasons outright state rules of being a ranger, they generally stick to at least the 'don't escalate the battle'. Creating a robotic ranger army just because they can, without any real need, would be escalating.

Plus there is the whole idea that kind of the point is seeing our heroes strive to win against the bad guys and when coming up against a challenge they usually either gain new skills or otherwise find the strength to push through limitations and save the day. Just making a robot ranger army to do everything with assumed easy would be super boring and completely take away from that whole point.

Also sound like something Gosei would do...XD
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 10:35 AM #98
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,340
GokaiGold
Frozen Passion
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,340



big smile wrote: View Post

The biggest problem is that itís far too early for a 6th ranger debut.
It really isn't. In line with how it's been done recently.

big smile wrote: View Post

Evox is effectively back to square one. The Rangers got an upgrade with Gold & Silver, so couldnít Evox have also moved further along?
He isn't though. He has a completed Cyber Gate and specific goal in mind to get out. Compared to when they were just grabbing whatever Morph X they could.

big smile wrote: View Post

Evox and the gang-of-bland .
Man, do I not agree with that. If there is one thing I'll defend with the show is the villains so far. I don't how they could be considered bland in anyway despite being some of the more efficient group of villains this show has had.
big smile wrote: View Post

Speaking of upgrades, if Nate can so easily create a Ranger (and a robot one at that), why isnít GB building a whole Ranger army?
Come on. Are we really going to ask that? In this show?

big smile wrote: View Post

And on the topic of knock-offs, Ben and Betty felt like a Gem and Gemma knock off. RPMís comedy duo had a reason for being wacky and their antics perfectly complimented the plot
How do they feel like knock-offs other than being goofy? Knowing about them is as child like and eccentric as they were.

Last edited by GokaiGold; April 29th, 2019 at 10:40 AM.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 11:13 AM #99
big smile's Avatar
> big smile
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,440
big smile
VIP Rider
big smile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,440



GokaiGold wrote: View Post

Come on. Are we really going to ask that? In this show?
Alitain wrote: View Post

Turbo, they created robot rangers that could morph. So why not make a rainbow army? Cause... Or LR had the same thing. OO could probably be one of those, most seasons where the powers are manmade the issue comes up.
Turbo didn't have new turbo Rangers show up (there was supposed to be some backstory about keys which never made it to screen, which would have explained why they could only have 5).

Granted, you can make the same claim for all the man-made seasons, but I've never been a fan of 'this-season-did-something-badly-so-all-seasons-should-get-a-free-pass'. Shouldn't a season learn from past mistakes?


GokaiGold wrote: View Post

It really isn't. In line with how it's been done recently.
Might be in line, doesn't make it good. In fact, I thought those other seasons introduced their 6th too early as well (With NStl, it wasn't as bad, because that season started sucking quickly, so it needed something new).

GokaiGold wrote: View Post

He isn't though. He has a completed Cyber Gate and specific goal in mind to get out. Compared to when they were just grabbing whatever Morph X they could.
Spot the difference:
Evox at the end of episodes 2-7: Stuck, complaining about being stuck.
Evox at the end of episode 8: Stuck, complaining about being stuck.
You are correct: there is now somewhere for Evox to move forward, but after all the teasing, more teasing is just a turn-off.

GokaiGold wrote: View Post

Man, do I not agree with that. If there is one thing I'll defend with the show is the villains so far. I don't how they could be considered bland in anyway despite being some of the more efficient group of villains this show has had.
I just don't find them interesting. Roxy has her moments, but her snark is too one-note. And considering Blaze is out first full-time evil Ranger, he doesn't seem different from any general. It's weird because like you said, they have been getting things done, but I don't feel the least bit engaged with them.

GokaiGold wrote: View Post

How do they feel like knock-offs other than being goofy? Knowing about them is as child like and eccentric as they were.
With RPM I looked forward to Gem and Gemma each week.

Here, they've done a better job of making doubleB feel more connected to the plot (then Victor & Money), but they still feel unnecessary and I don't look forward to them.
big smile is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2019, 01:29 PM #100
NonExistent's Avatar
> NonExistent
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 536
NonExistent
VIP Rider
NonExistent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 536



big smile wrote: View Post

Never in a million years would I have expected Nate to be the gold ranger. So this would have been an awesome surprise if it hadnít been spoilt, even in spite of my best efforts to avoid spoilers (Thank you very much No Pink Spandex).

Speaking of upgrades, if Nate can so easily create a Ranger (and a robot one at that), why isnít GB building a whole Ranger army?
I mean I expected Nate to be a possibility due to some of Abraham's instagram photos where he is wearing marigold on set in some form or another.

It could be a resources issue, as we saw in the beginning the GB was gonna start off with 3 rangers. My guess is due to this being unprecedented from their standpoint, they want to take it slow with 3 rangers first & work out the kinks. We will see next episode hopefully how Commander Shaw feels bout Nate giving himself without prior approval ranger powers and created a ranger bot. Given that he was out collecting dna, maybe they were getting ready to field new ranger candidates anyway.
NonExistent is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.