Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2019, 06:23 PM #921
Adara.2's Avatar
> Adara.2
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,963
Adara.2
Power Ranger
Adara.2's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,963



Virus wrote: View Post

Why that one?
Because up until now, I never saw Selina Kyle lick herself as Catwoman.
Adara.2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:06 PM #922
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450



Adara.2 wrote: View Post

Because up until now, I never saw Selina Kyle lick herself as Catwoman.
She did in Batman Returns, which is were that costume is inspired from.
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:08 PM #923
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
> Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21,437
Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21,437



Was about to say the same, and that art did look like Ms. Pfeiffer.
Dragonwolf Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:12 PM #924
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450





Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:16 PM #925
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765



Interview with Jason Latour on his Lex Luthor one-shot for Year of the Villain

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/ne...f-the-villain/
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:48 PM #926
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 82,592
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 82,592



The lost episode of Justice League Unlimited.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:51 PM #927
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808
AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,808



Dragonwolf Ranger wrote: View Post

Was about to say the same, and that art did look like Ms. Pfeiffer.
And heck, Batman Returns is what inspired Catwoman's current costume after all.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:23 AM #928
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,450



This is in Pittsburgh

Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 12:43 PM #929
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765



Someone's bound to write "Welcome to Die" somewhere on that

Bleeding Cool Bestseller Top Ten For The Week

The Batman Who Laughs #6
Event Leviathan #1
Silver Surfer: Black 1
Immortal Hulk #19
Amazing Spider-Man #23
Detective Comics #1005
Spider-Man: Life Story #4
Superman #12
Walking Dead #192
Venom #15

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...ounters-laugh/

Marvel tease a Spider-Man/FF crossover...meaning Slott is going to write Spidey again!


Last edited by Cameron Samurai; June 16th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 01:16 PM #930
Adara.2's Avatar
> Adara.2
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,963
Adara.2
Power Ranger
Adara.2's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,963



Happy Father's Day, Tony Stark. Maybe you and Arno can reconcile and give us scenes like this again, someday.



Scenes so awesome even the bad guys enjoy it.
Adara.2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 01:20 PM #931
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 82,592
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 82,592



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Marvel tease a Spider-Man/FF crossover...meaning Slott is going to write Spidey again!
Bring back the Future Foundation Spidey suit for this pleeeeease
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 02:43 PM #932
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,189
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,189



AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

Bring back the Future Foundation Spidey suit for this pleeeeease
Nah, with how things go Peter will likely have another story about losing his costume or something and we'll get the return of the Bombastic Bag-man haha!
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 06:17 PM #933
powerpackers90's Avatar
> powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,533
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast
powerpackers90's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,533



Alitain wrote: View Post

Nah, with how things go Peter will likely have another story about losing his costume or something and we'll get the return of the Bombastic Bag-man haha!
Meanwhile writing Spider-man as a immuture lazy man child loser and everyone hates him.
powerpackers90 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2019, 06:43 PM #934
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
> Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21,437
Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force
Dragonwolf Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21,437



Speaking of Spidey, apparently some meme has started of a few of his villains hanging out, and came across the origin of it:



Never saw the episode, but apparently Spidey was more competant regarding the Goblin in the 60s show as he actually sent him to jail rather than going easy and covering things up for him after his escapes.
Dragonwolf Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:44 AM #935
Digifiend's Avatar
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,146
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
Digifiend's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,146



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Marvel tease a Spider-Man/FF crossover...meaning Slott is going to write Spidey again!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9M5NIXXkAAtAk_.jpg
No he isn't. He denied it in a now-deleted tweet. Meanwhile Alex Ross did some teasing of his own (can't link to it as that's been deleted as well, but it was a pic of Spidey and MJ)... speculation is that this is promoting Spider-Man 4, a comic book adaptation of the unused Sam Raimi movie script.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/..._be_coming_in/
Digifiend is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 02:49 AM #936
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765



Digifiend wrote: View Post

No he isn't. He denied it in a now-deleted tweet. Meanwhile Alex Ross did some teasing of his own (can't link to it as that's been deleted as well, but it was a pic of Spidey and MJ)... speculation is that this is promoting Spider-Man 4, a comic book adaptation of the unused Sam Raimi movie script.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/..._be_coming_in/
That was actually my second thought. It would make sense to wheel it out this year as synergy for what will remain of Far From Home hype, since the villain of the movie was supposed to be Mysterio also, played by Bruce Campbell.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:06 AM #937
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 32,008



It could be a Spider-Man book starring all 4 current Spider-Men running around like a team up/actual team book.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:37 AM #938
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,765



Digifiend wrote: View Post

No he isn't. He denied it in a now-deleted tweet. Meanwhile Alex Ross did some teasing of his own (can't link to it as that's been deleted as well, but it was a pic of Spidey and MJ).
Here it is



https://www.newsarama.com/45641-powe...r-designs.html

Sketchbook of new characters for Hickman's X-Men

Last edited by Cameron Samurai; June 17th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:07 PM #939
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
> Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,437
Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,437



It's not Spider-Man 4. They put out a new image - a webbed 3. It's a countdown.
Miraculous Bikkun is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:12 PM #940
GetTheeToABrewery's Avatar
> GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23,865
GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here
GetTheeToABrewery's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 23,865



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Hey, it's the stiff dummy! And Spider-Man's there, too!
GetTheeToABrewery is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.