Home Menu

Menu

Old May 14th, 2019, 05:36 PM #21
> Zeo-Gold92
'What's Cookin?'

Zeo-Gold92
'What's Cookin?'

I'm okay with this, I always thought the movies and the show were fun. I really wouldn't mind if Josh Gad played some relation to the szalinski's, I mean it's a "legasequel" makes sense, right?
Zeo-Gold92 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 06:08 PM #22
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Not to be confused with "Lego Sequel", which just got released to Blu-ray last week.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 05:13 AM #23
> AtoMan
Now read my post again

AtoMan
Now read my post again

MMPR-TheGreenRanger wrote: View Post

Well, he's been retired from acting since 1994. He might not even be interested at this point. Plus, since this is suppose to restart a franchise, getting a retired actor who hasn't done anything in a LONG time isn't exactly the best move. Makes more sense to go with someone more current.
On the other hand there's Thomas Dekker who played Nick in the TV series, but seeing as it's not really the same continuity I doubt they would want to confuse the audiences.

The TV series was great, though. While there were major episodes revolving around shrinkink cannon (that was also significantly reduced in size over time), you had all kinds of inventions and mishaps around them. And Nick was certainly his father's son, so that is nothing new to the franchise either.

MMPR-TheGreenRanger wrote: View Post

The only thing I'd really be interested in seeing is a cameo from Rick Moranis.
Agreed. Sure, he retired to take care of his kids but aren't they adults already?
AtoMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 05:17 PM #24
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

AtoMan wrote: View Post

On the other hand there's Thomas Dekker who played Nick in the TV series, but seeing as it's not really the same continuity I doubt they would want to confuse the audiences.

The TV series was great, though. While there were major episodes revolving around shrinkink cannon (that was also significantly reduced in size over time), you had all kinds of inventions and mishaps around them. And Nick was certainly his father's son, so that is nothing new to the franchise either.

Agreed. Sure, he retired to take care of his kids but aren't they adults already?
Yeah, I think he retired around the time of Honey, I Shrunk The Adults, so they're probably full grown adults by now. But I think he loves doing his own thing without having to return to Hollywood. I believe there's an interview somewhere on the net where he talks about not wanting to return because filmmaking isn't about creativity anymore.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote