Home Menu

Menu

Old November 8th, 2018, 08:54 PM #61
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

great game from the Thunder against the Rockets. was pretty close in the beginning but the Thunder just took it over by halftime. beating a team like the Rockets without Westbrook can only be a good sign for the season.
Cancer0081 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 03:37 AM #62
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings defeated the TWolves at home and it was a nice game. Towns had a monster statline but it wasn't enough because the Kings had all their starters score in double figures. Fox and Hield each had their own double doubles. The Kings are now 7-5 and we are hoping they keep it up. The TWolves meanwhile are still winless on the road and still need to get rid of Butler.

Gordon Hayward's homecoming resulted in a loss but I wonder what would have happened if Kyrie Irving played in this game. Not used to seeing both teams score a ton of points too. Every other game were all high scoring too. Can't believe the Nets beat the Nuggets in Denver. Who does that? And lol at the Wizards. Keep taking those L's Wizards. Spent too much money locking Wall, Beal and Porter that they will never get to build a legit team.
chronoxiong is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 11:06 AM #63
> Dead2009
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009
Horror Movie Guru

Timberwolves agree to trade Jimmy Butler to 76ers
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...adelphia-76ers
Dead2009 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 01:40 PM #64
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Dead2009 wrote: View Post

Timberwolves agree to trade Jimmy Butler to 76ers
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...adelphia-76ers
Finally, the saga ends.

Only question now is if that catapults Philadelphia over Boston for best in the east. My guess is no, especially with Butler's caustic attitude and apparent inability to lead.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 02:01 PM #65
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

I actually think the Wolves got the better of the deal in all honesty. You get two very good players in Saric and Convington. They can spread the floor with their shooting, something the Wolves lacked in, plus they can play defense.

The Sixers get a great player no less, I think Butler can help them but I still donít see them as the best in the East or even second. We will see how it plays out though, hopefully Butler stays past this season as he is a free agent after the season ends.
kc16 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 03:17 PM #66
> Dead2009
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009
Horror Movie Guru

hasbro_primo wrote: View Post

Finally, the saga ends.

Only question now is if that catapults Philadelphia over Boston for best in the east. My guess is no, especially with Butler's caustic attitude and apparent inability to lead.
Toronto is currently the best in the east
Dead2009 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 09:30 PM #67
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

unfortunate outcome of Thunder's game tonight as they lost to the Mavs. they tried, but it just got away from them.
Old November 10th, 2018, 10:22 PM #68
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Wow, the Lakers won. I actually thought of all the opponents, this would be a decent match for Sacramento, but they never outscored in any quarter.

Dead2009 wrote: View Post

Toronto is currently the best in the east
It will be fun to see if Kawhi can somehow undo the choke artistry the Raptors have mastered.
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:39 AM #69
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

A bittersweet basketball weekend, Knicks lost to the Raptors to no ones surprise. Was hoping for an upset but that was more wishful thinking than anything.

The Lakers beat the Kings handley in a Pacific division battle. Finally the Lakers are at .500, seems like they have things clicking for the time being.
Old November 12th, 2018, 01:43 AM #70
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

I was so nervous when Trae Young hit that 3-pointer, but the Lakers stayed locked in and kept the score close. Then Chandler paid dividends again with the block at the buzzer!

A second big man may just have been the final piece to this weird little puzzle Magic has put together...
Old November 12th, 2018, 02:57 AM #71
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Yeah I hated that we lost to the Lakers on Saturday night. I think we were on tired legs after beating the TWolves on Friday night. We just couldn't make any buckets and Hield had a horrible shooting night. Cauley-Stein was in foul trouble too. Hate to see us fall below .500 soon because I wont be surprised if that happens.

I am not happy that the Lakers pick up of Tyson Chandler is now going to push them up the standings. He has already made a difference being out there in crunch time, making key blocks, rebounds and boxing out his man. That block he had on Trae Young was clutch indeed. You guys notice that Lebron has missed key free-throws in the closing seconds for two games already? Not good at all if they want to win later in the season. Can't believe the Rockets destroyed the Pacers and they did it without Carmelo. What trash Melo is. And they did it by playing with two backup scrubs who I never even heard of. Poor Knicks season needs saving. Are the Blazers legit after beating the Celtics? Lastly, darn you Brook Lopez. You are 7 ft tall man. Stop playing ball like you are 6'7 and jacking up threes. He was trying to do his best Klay Thompson impression making 8 of them to tie a record for a 7 footer in one game. And he's still allergic to rebounding the ball.
Old November 12th, 2018, 05:51 AM #72
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

LeBron has got to make his free throws in the clutch, he almost cost them game at the end if it wasnít for Kuzma getting the rebound to give the Lakers another chance. Nonetheless great block at the end from Tyson Chandler to seal the victory.

Knicks lose again, this time to the Magic. They were pretty much getting blown out the whole game. A tough weekend for the Knicks, back to back losses.
Old November 12th, 2018, 11:37 AM #73
> MoonsKnight
It's kind of unusual

MoonsKnight
It's kind of unusual

Rockets players and staff are both stating that they believe Melo has played his last game in Houston. Damn, they aren't even gonna try to let it play out like the Thunder did last year? Maybe the Hawks will take him back?
MoonsKnight is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2018, 02:15 PM #74
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

chronoxiong wrote: View Post

You guys notice that Lebron has missed key free-throws in the closing seconds for two games already? Not good at all if they want to win later in the season.
LeBron wouldn't feel at home if his team wasn't being questioned until January rolls around. LOL
Old November 12th, 2018, 11:00 PM #75
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder went wild on the Suns tonight beating them 118-101. PG13 had 32 points during the game and the Thunder dominated the first quarter scoring 22 points before the Suns could even get their first basket.
Old November 13th, 2018, 02:45 AM #76
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

16 straight losses to the Spurs came to an end on Monday night for the Kings. Yeps, we beat the Spurs at home and it was a game where we controlled throughout the whole time. How does that even happen? I am growing more impressed by this team as this season goes on. Starting to make me want to watch the full games and not just portions of it. But I'm too busy working anyways. Anyways, Fox has been looking like the answer at PG. His 3 point shooting is very good so far. But the main reason why the Spurs won this game was because of Bogdan Bogdanovic. He scored 22 pts off the bench and without his contributions, this would have been a loss.

Lots of other action on Monday night as well. Two players recorded 20/20 games. One of them was from Unibrow in a win over the Raptors. The other guy was Towns who actually recorded a triple double if you included his 10 to's. His team got the win over the Nets. Durant had a triple double right before fouling out in an OT loss to the Clippers. This is great coaching from Doc Rivers. I'm impressed. Lastly, prayers goes out to Caris Levert. His season is most likely done after he landed awkwardly on his ankle and broked it. It was similar to how Hayward broke his leg. He's been balling this season too.
Old November 14th, 2018, 09:24 PM #77
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder won by a big margin against the Knicks. PG-13 had another +30 scoring night. the Thunder also debuted their City Edition jerseys for this game, they pay homage to the Native American tribes of Oklahoma.
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:10 PM #78
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Cancer0081 wrote: View Post

Thunder won by a big margin against the Knicks. PG-13 had another +30 scoring night. the Thunder also debuted their City Edition jerseys for this game, they pay homage to the Native American tribes of Oklahoma.
Great win for your Thunder Cancer! My Knicks are spiraling downward the standings to no surprise.

The Jazz have looked very inconsistent to start the season and last nights loss to the Mavs by 50 will definitely raise some eyebrows.

Congrats to the Lakers and LeBron. Picked up a win and LeBron surpassed Wilt in the all-time scoring standings.
Old November 15th, 2018, 12:28 AM #79
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

I feel weird now that the Lakers can manhandle the Trail Blazers like they've always known how.
Old November 15th, 2018, 03:33 AM #80
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Dwayne Casey got a win in his return to Toronto on a buzzer beater by Reggie Bullock. That was unreal because the Raptors were leading the entire game. Poor Jimmy Butler couldn't get a win in his debut with his new team. Meanwhile, the TWolves are all of a sudden winning games without Butler. Interesting here. Covington got thrusted with 41 mins in his debut too. Wonder if he is going to like playing heavy minutes. Grizzlies beat the Bucks and the Suns beat the Spurs. Was it bizarro world or something? And lots of blowouts for the night too. The most shocking win of the night had to be the Mavs destroying the Jazz by 50 points. Yeah, fifty. No clue what happened here.

Tags
cold beef, labron, labrown james