Home Menu

Menu

Old May 11th, 2019, 10:48 PM #521
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Frank Vogel to be named new Lakers head coach

I just don't get why the Lakers wanted Jason Kidd so bad only to not let him actually do the job...

Those 50 dudes really looked pissed.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 04:22 AM #522
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

I have a feeling Jason Kidd will end up being the permanent head coach if Vogel loses his job.
kc16 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:30 PM #523
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

That was one of the best Game 7s ever.

Portland was deservedly dying by the 3, but McCollum was the hero Lillard always wants to be, and kept the Blazers in it long enough for Harkless, Turner and even Collins to play key roles in their reversal of the impending blowout to claim victory and lose to the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals.

I think Denver focused way too much on Jokic. Just because you have an advantage doesn't automatically make a player better.

kc16 wrote: View Post

I have a feeling Jason Kidd will end up being the permanent head coach if Vogel loses his job.
The popular theory is letting Vogel take LeBron's heat for the next three seasons, Bron leaves, Vogel gets axed and Kidd takes over.

It's amazing how much faith they've drained from the public.
Old May 12th, 2019, 06:47 PM #524
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

It took four bounces on the rim to decide the thriller between the Raptors and the Sixers. I honestly donít know what buzzer beater was better to win a series Lillardís or Kawhiís. Iím sure those bounces on the rim were the longest couple of seconds in Sixer fans lives. Felt so bad for Embiid, tough way to lose. Also to see that much emotion from Kawhi was nice. Kawhi vs Giannis, canít wait!

Denver blew their chance against the Blazers, allowing them to come back at home. CJ McCollum was great and the block he had on Jamal Murray will be remembered for years to come. The battle of arguably the two best backcourts starts Tuesday.
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:21 PM #525
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Kawhi vs Giannis, canít wait!
The idea that either of these teams is going to be in the NBA Finals is fucking blowing my mind right now.
Old May 13th, 2019, 12:55 AM #526
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

I lost count of how many times I watched Kawhi's game winning shot. That was sick. The degree of difficulty with two guys guarding him. With the way the ball almost bounced off the left rim but bounced back in. That was nuts. Happy for the Raptors as Kawhi was able to do something Demar Derozan wasn't able to do for being loyal. Which was be clutch. Sad to see Embiid crying though. Hope he learns from this and dominates more in the future. He has the talent.

Shocked the Blazers won Game 7 though. This was more on the Nuggets choking. I felt they had the better team especially since the Blazers dont have Nurkic. I still can't believe this. I am worried the Blazers wont be able to win 2 games against the Warriors. But anyways, happy for Lillard and McCollum for getting the job done.
chronoxiong is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:10 AM #527
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

Those 50 dudes really looked pissed.
can't blame them for being pissed, that and a clippers troll came out and proclaimed the Lakers era finished and really pissed them off.
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:42 PM #528
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Well all the tanking was for not, the Knicks lucked out of the #1 pick meaning no Zion. The Pelicans somehow won the lottery with the Grizz coming in second. At least we get the third pick which isnít bad but isnít Zion either. Maybe Zion pulls a Eli and begs the Pelicans not to draft him. Surprisingly the Lakers get the 4th pick, talk about luck of the lottery. Congrats Primo!

Lastly to no surprise the Warriors demolished the Blazers in game 1. Really donít see the Blazers being any type of threat to the Warriors, with KD or not.
Old May 14th, 2019, 11:45 PM #529
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Hahaha, the Trail Blazers got curbstomped tonight. We all knew this was over before it started, I'm just happy they rallied back from the whooping Denver put on them Sunday afternoon.

Surprisingly the Lakers get the 4th pick, talk about luck of the lottery. Congrats Primo!
Thank ya much. As people can tell, we still need all the help we can get. LOL

I was thinking about how much of a "waste" Zion might be on a team with Anthony Davis, but he apparently still wants out of New Orleans even after he heard this news tonight, so I could easily see the plan being for the Pelicans to get a brand new big man and get major cash back for the old one. And of course it wouldn't hurt if his agent landed him a job alongside that other famous client...
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:44 AM #530
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

I am not happy the Pelicans won the Draft lottery. They did not start tanking the season until no one was dumb enough to give away assets for Unibrow. And they still were forced to play him 25 minutes a game to avoid getting fined. This is rigged. I was really rooting for the Knicks or Suns to win the ping pong ball. Feel bad for Knicks fans although many are enjoying seeing them suffer due to their idiotic managment. So I kinda agree there too. Now it is up to the Pelicans to draft Zion and build a team around him with Unibrow possibly being traded. Wonder who the Grizzlies will get since Ja Morant is a PG and they have Conley. Not sure if RJ Barrett will fit on the Knicks at #3. My Kings dont own their pick so their pick went to the Celtics as the last lottery pick.

Poor Blazers. At least they didnt get blown out until late in the 4th. Hope they make adjustments and try to win a game or two before Durant comes back. Because I dont see them winning this series. This is why I wished the Nuggets had advanced instead.
Old May 16th, 2019, 12:20 AM #531
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

GOOD game tonight, I really didn't expect Toronto to have the power to keep up. And who would have thought the big hero at the end wouldn't be Antetokounmpo, but Brook Lopez who pulled out the victory for the Bucks.

I hope this pace maintains for the rest of the series. Way more exciting than the west is going to be...

chronoxiong wrote: View Post

This is rigged. I was really rooting for the Knicks or Suns to win the ping pong ball.
Technically, it would only be rigged if the Knicks had indeed won first pick by intentionally being a disappointment to their paying customers.

That shows teams they can't guarantee an outcome.
Old May 16th, 2019, 04:42 AM #532
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Raptors played so well last night for three quarters but the Bucks finished strong to win the game. Brook Lopez was scorching with his threes which helped the Bucks big time.
Old May 17th, 2019, 02:21 AM #533
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Remember when I kept clowning on Brook Lopez and his inability to grab more than 5 rebounds per game? Well, he grabbed 11 of them during that Game 1 win. So that kinda got me to shut up for a bit. But I know he wont sustain this and revert back to the old Brook Lopez. Hope the Raptors can get this series go to the max.

The Blazers should have won Game 2 but they couldn't make buckets late in the 4th. That was brutal. Seth Curry did all he could do to contribute for his team. You can't just allow the Warriors to covert on their shots while you miss yours. And jesus christ, when Seth was out there with Lillard and McCollum, who the hell is playing SF? That is literally an undersized lineup with Evan Turner playing PF and Myers (lol) Leonard out there playing Center. Please Blazers, I hope you guys can win one (two at the most) games against this Warriors team.
Old May 17th, 2019, 05:02 AM #534
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

In all honesty even when the Warriors were down big at halftime, I still believed they would pull out the victory which they ended up doing. As great as the Blazers played last night, I donít feel they can give the Warriors the run like the Rockets did. To me the Warriors have to play really awful for the Blazers to win a game and I just donít see the Warriors playing a real awful game this series. Maybe the Blazers will prove me wrong but I honestly see a Warriors sweep or a gentlemanís sweep.
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:37 PM #535
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

So the Lakers aren't even going to bother hiring a new president, the owners are just going to let the general manager Rob Pelinka confer directly with them.

I'm not sure if that's lazy and defeatist, or cutting out the middleman and changing the status quo...

AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

I hope this pace maintains for the rest of the series.
Aaaaand of course Toronto tanks.

Warriors/Bucks, coming this June to a television near you!
Old May 18th, 2019, 06:58 AM #536
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Great way to put it Primo, Warriors vs Bucks coming soon. Iím honestly shocked the Raptors are down 2-0. I believe the Bucks will win the series but didnít think it will be this easy. Not much to say, the Raptors need more than Kawhi to put up a fight.
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:34 PM #537
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

well it looks like Portland is done, not too many teams can say they've come back from a 3-0 deficit.
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:53 PM #538
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Cmon Blazers. Just win a game...or two. If the Clippers and Rockets were able to win 2 games against this Warriors squad and you guys can't win one game, that will be bad. And they are playing without Durant too. This is terrible. Draymond has been playing like his old self lately too. Putting up triple doubles again. I really wonder if the Bucks can take down the Warriors.

On a side, former Rookie of the Year winner Tyreke Evans has been suspended two years for violating the drug policy. And that will make sense because he was a terrible player this year. He must got addicted to coke or something. There have been many times we all kept picking him in fantasy hoping for that breakout game but it just never happened. What a shame Tyreke. I bought your jersey when you were with the Kings.
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:09 PM #539
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Not much to say, the Raptors need more than Kawhi to put up a fight.
"Y'all traded the wrong guy!" - Demar DeRozan
Old May 19th, 2019, 08:08 AM #540
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Speaking of Tyreke Evans seems like he and OJ Mayo got their drugs from the same supplier, I kid but thatís embarrassing to be associated with a sports ban.

Not much to say about the Warriors comeback. Pretty much the same rehash of game 2, only difference was it was in Portland. Draymond Green was great as he has been all playoffs and that chase down block from Klay Thompson was epic, especially coming from him. The Warriors just look like theyíre on another level right now and with KD and Cousins likely to come back, I donít see them losing in the finals.

Tags
cold beef, labron, labrown james