Menu

Old April 28th, 2019, 01:45 PM #1961
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay

Ziggy's got some nice bonus tech. Two of his moves (Revs and Fortress) have an EP regen if you don't dash cancel out of them. Also he has two cancelable moves, both his strike and breaker primary moves.
GaoHunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2019, 02:35 PM #1962
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

I tried him out in the challenge(that, as usually, I got obliterated on, sheesh). Wasn't bad, though the breaker is fairly slow so I had a hard time connecting with it. That being said, I did get a card and am 1 damn shard away from unlocking. So I'll likely break down and go get another card so I can get him. Cause the next box reward is a free shard, so I get him regardless. Still took a few boxes but aside from the last box or two, I kept getting shards, then the bonus shard, so yeah not horrible odds considering. Though don't know that I'll be able to unlock the assist after, but we'll see how it goes.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2019, 05:36 PM #1963
> MandoloreShepard
Spectre Agent

MandoloreShepard
Spectre Agent

So, when I was doing the villain raid earlier I was thinking that more female villains need to be added to the game considering that certain battles benefit the female villains. Also consider the fact that when it comes to the roster, we currently only have four female villains in the game. (Movie Rita, MMPR Rita, Trakeena, and Ranger Slayer). It would be nice to see more female villains added to the game, so that they would also benefit from certain battles in the villain raid.
MandoloreShepard is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2019, 06:00 PM #1964
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

There're a lot of characters who'd be great to have added. Going by what the NWay guys have said in the past, data shows villains aren't as popular as the rangers in terms of characters to play. So they tend to focus on rangers over villains. Actually rather surprised they put out both Zen-Aku and Ecliptor in such short time frame really. But maybe they have changed their outlook. If we're talking about female villains though the only ones I feel are worth doing are Astronema and Scorpina. Well...Toxica might not be bad though she'd probably end up much like MMPR Rita in play style. Oh! Actually having Camille could be fun, forgot her. And there's Tenaya though she'd probably be a bit generic but perhaps not bad, and I'm up for more RPM. We do need an RPM villain to go with our two rangers. So I guess there's actually a couple more I could really see being done.

I mean, does anyone really want Vypra? There's Nadira I guess, or Mara and Khapri but...meh in my opinion in terms of a fighting game. I guess Elsa might not be horrible, but I feel like she wouldn't stand out. Then there's Necrolai who I guess could be given some interesting moves if nothing else. Miratrix from OO feels like she'd be generic too. And really, those are the only ones I can see making it into the game anyways for female villains.

EDIT:
It's funny the game's facebook has a birth year chart for what season was playing the year you were born. And so many people, like myself, were of course in the 80's before MMPR started. But then there was one person talking about how they felt like a grandfather cause they were born in '93...yeesh XD

Also two days previous for Thank a Teacher day or some such thing, they posted a clip with Applebee. It's hilarious all the people joking about how this confirms Applebee for the game. Too bad they can't actually do jokes like that, cause it would be funny.
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:11 PM #1965
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

Alitain wrote: View Post

Going by what the NWay guys have said in the past, data shows villains aren't as popular as the rangers in terms of characters to play. So they tend to focus on rangers over villains.
This makes me sad. There's only so much spandex one can look at.
MegaZeo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2019, 05:43 PM #1966
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

MegaZeo wrote: View Post

There's only so much spandex one can look at.
This is what I said every time someone mentioned a Power Rangers cinematic universe.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:37 PM #1967
> Theagames10
Power Ranger

Theagames10
Power Ranger

Someone from Power Rangers Beast Morphers is coming to Legacy Wars!

Place your bets now (I hope either Ravi or Zoey... Or Blaze)
https://twitter.com/PRLegacyWars/sta...754983937?s=19
Theagames10 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:40 PM #1968
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Theagames10 wrote: View Post

Place your bets now
Steel.

A Beast Bot would be a nice change of pace.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 02:15 PM #1969
> cassius335
3-3-5. Masquerade!

cassius335
3-3-5. Masquerade!

Place your bets now (I hope either Ravi or Zoey... Or Blaze)
https://twitter.com/PRLegacyWars/sta...754983937?s=19
It... seems to be implying all three mains?
cassius335 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 05:53 PM #1970
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

cassius335 wrote: View Post

It... seems to be implying all three mains?
A couple weeks ago they put out a clip showing the five RPM rangers morphing. And they only did Ziggy(not regretting). So I wouldn't be expecting all three rangers.
Old May 16th, 2019, 10:46 AM #1971
> Theagames10
Power Ranger

Theagames10
Power Ranger

Devon Daniels, AKA the Beast Morphers red ranger, is coming to Power Rangers Legacy Wars!!!

https://twitter.com/PRLegacyWars/sta...768755712?s=19
Theagames10 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 11:35 AM #1972
> Tower0804
Power Ranger

Tower0804
Power Ranger

Devon Daniels, AKA the Beast Morphers red ranger, is coming to Power Rangers Legacy Wars
I don’t usually complain but making him a legendary is wack . His show is only 8 episodes in he should have been common or rare to promote the show . But whatever , I hope he comes to battle for the grid

If he was common or rare and there was a 10 dollar box to unlock him but this legendary crap is getting old
Tower0804 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 16th, 2019, 01:56 PM #1973
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

Devon Daniels, AKA the Beast Morphers red ranger, is coming to Power Rangers Legacy Wars!!!

https://twitter.com/PRLegacyWars/sta...768755712?s=19
I guess he'll lose every fight with the Shadow Ranger.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:02 PM #1974
> BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

Why the hell is he Legendary!? XD
BlueMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 05:12 PM #1975
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

fucking nway.
TyrannoRanger is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2019, 08:21 PM #1976
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

At this point, it's no surprise. Basically every character they release is Epic or Legendary. Sucks, but that's how they role.
Old May 16th, 2019, 11:39 PM #1977
> Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay

He should’ve been a Common or a Rare to help advertise the show. “Legendary” status as whale bait.
Lord-Zero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:35 AM #1978
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Tried out Devon in the challenge. As usual with challenges, got totally obliterated. But did get to use him twice so it was a little. He seemed alright, move-wise. With a bump up his super could potentially hurt as its like six strikes but I'm not sure how much more of a boost it'll get. Still, could hurt. Overall he seemed okay. Nothing popped up that I really noticed though obviously it's not like I got an extensive amount of time to use him so maybe those that get him and play with him will see more. His assist's charge move seemed helpful though I only got to use it once, failed the second time.

But his box is low drop percentage. I did get one box on a whim cause I had the crystals, really shouldn't have but whatever. Didn't get one shard, and for Devon it's only 0-4 anyways at I like 26%. Not a high chance of getting him. Wasn't planning on it anyways, certainly not spending money for him.

It has got me wondering though lately. I don't think we've had any updates with character tweaking in awhile it feels like. Unless I'm forgetting something. It feels like before we wouldn't have one by now at least, unless they think they characters are fine. Which...no. Still need to work on characters like Kat and Putty though they refuse to believe so. Oh well, NWay is probably focusing more on Battle for the Grid at the moment.

With the whole 'everyone's Epic or Legendary' thing it had me thinking. Maybe they should just do away with the classifications entirely. I mean at the beginning there may have been some purpose for it beyond a character's level cap, but now? Everyone is epic or legendary so it just doesn't matter. It feels more like they're doing it cause it means that even when the characters are put into regular rotation they unlikely to drop or if they do most likely only one or two shards. So people are more likely to spend money on the boxes. And maybe I'm wrong, I mean sure the categories do affect the base stats and abilities of the characters, I know it's not just for level cap, but yeah. Maybe they should just go through and erase the categories, let all characters max at the same level(which is what, 12 or 13 for commons? Whatever), but then characters they want to make more powerful like the epics and legendaries will just start with higher base stats so by max level they of course will be stronger than a common at max. Then turn around and adjust the loot boxes so the drop rate is even for characters that are in regular rotation. Or at the very least maybe have characters that're just introduced into regular rotation have a slightly lower chance of dropping for a short time, but then that percentage is made even with the others after awhile. So that way people actually have a chance of getting those characters. I mean I've been playing nearly since the beginning and it's basically all the legendaries in regular rotation(or epics I think actually) that I still need and never see drops for except for a couple that always seem to get shards like Zeo Gold, Trent, and Mesogog. But hell, we know they'll never fix the drop rates. I mean for the last several months I've been getting Cassie shards in 99% of the boxes, where before it was MMPR Trini.
Old May 21st, 2019, 05:41 PM #1979
> cassius335
3-3-5. Masquerade!

cassius335
3-3-5. Masquerade!

Got a new tablet. Have pinged nWay support about getting my account switched over. Bigger screen will be nice, at least.
cassius335 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2019, 06:17 PM #1980
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

So today they updated with a 2.5.5 something or other update. Apparently nothing mechanical to the characters and such, just background engine things. Of course it caused some issues though I didn't get around to updating till this evening when I got home.

They also added Zack w/ Dragon Shield. Epic Defender, and some special 'Dragonzord Power' ability. I have no clue what all his moves do though since I can't find a real moveset video like the other characters. Probably similar moves to his normal form. Zack is one character that I just didn't like in the game. Tried him awhile back and just did not work for me. So I'm not going to waste money on this version, even if this one isn't bad. I mean neat they added him in for those that want him but yeah, pass. Though now you can have a team of all dragon shield wielders which is funny. Next they'll have to add Kim with the shield to complete the set. Also in that case you'd be able to do a team of all different Kims heh. But yeah, "new" character, another Epic cause everything is Epic.

Tags
beetle blaster badass, chicken ranger, legacy wars, samurai beetle = ouch