Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:16 PM #41
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435



Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:38 PM #42
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813



Welp it's happened...Spoony has gone an ENTIRE YEAR without releasing a single scripted video or a vlog-style video.

Live Wire streams don't count.

--------------------------------
Sage is back from his (longer then usual) break/hiatus with a not-so remarkable anime in Garaga.

TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:32 PM #43
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435



Edit was posted
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM #44
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,234
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,234
eBay



Appropriate for Linkara's wedding weekend, the YouTube show Comic Tropes looks at an AT4W favorite, the Tandy Computer Whiz Kids.



Yesterday was Linkara and Viga's big day. Among the guests were fellow Channel Awesome personalities Bennett the Sage, The Dom and Linkara's partner in Pokémon Omicon, Calluna.

https://twitter.com/CallunaReviews/s...77493682724864

And Saturday was anther Channel Awesome wedding: Brad Jones.

https://twitter.com/thecinemasnob/st...00467659952128

Last edited by GoldAnyRanger; November 13th, 2017 at 05:53 AM.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:25 AM #45
Green1's Avatar
> Green1
Green Ranger Power!
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,068
Green1
Green Ranger Power!
Green1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,068



Congrats to both Linkara and Snob. Welcome (again for Snob) the the land of wedded bliss.
Green1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:27 AM #46
BlueMystechRanger's Avatar
> BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,598
BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK
BlueMystechRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7,598



Damn. I knew Linkara was getting married. But Snob too? Congrats guys!
BlueMystechRanger is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:03 PM #47
TuxedoK's Avatar
> ⚡TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,233
1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
TuxedoK's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,233
1 eBay



Congrads to both Linkara and Brad.
TuxedoK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:46 PM #48
Mr.Karate's Avatar
> Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 658
Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
Mr.Karate's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 658



tasti man LH wrote: View Post

Welp it's happened...Spoony has gone an ENTIRE YEAR without releasing a single scripted video or a vlog-style video.

Live Wire streams don't count.
Does anyone really care about Spoony at this point?
Mr.Karate is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:21 PM #49
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,234
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,234
eBay



One Movie Later for Thor:Ragnarok

GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:32 PM #50
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,863
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,863



GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

Yesterday was Linkara and Viga's big day. Among the guests were fellow Channel Awesome personalities Bennett the Sage, The Dom and Linkara's partner in Pokémon Omicon, Calluna.

https://twitter.com/CallunaReviews/s...77493682724864

And Saturday was anther Channel Awesome wedding: Brad Jones.

https://twitter.com/thecinemasnob/st...00467659952128
Congrats to the both of them! Wishing them all nothing but the best.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM #51
Xenotome's Avatar
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,736
Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
Xenotome's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,736



A sound 35 minute explanation of white Cinema Sins is so shit.
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:06 PM #52
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813



Xenotome wrote: View Post

A sound 35 minute explanation of white Cinema Sins is so shit.
1. Who's this guy and why should I care about anything they have to say?
2. A guy who devotes a chunk of their channel to criticizing another channel's work, justified or not? Those guys tend to not be the greatest of content creators...
3. Yeah, I never really liked CinemaSins either. Just purely as an entertainment form, they stretch things out WAY too much. That at a point any "jokes" stop being funny, and just become grating and annoying. And yeah, let's have a channel devoted to validating the ACTUAL nitpicking assholes that are a drain on all nerd communities and fandoms. That'll go GREAT.
TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM #53
Xenotome's Avatar
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,736
Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕
Xenotome's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 30,736



tasti man LH wrote: View Post

1. Who's this guy and why should I care about anything they have to say?
2. A guy who devotes a chunk of their channel to criticizing another channel's work, justified or not? Those guys tend to not be the greatest of content creators...
I wouldn't exactly call 6 videos a chunk... but the guy makes really good points. Essentially that they deflect as criticism/satire/parody whenever it suits them while decrying unoriginality in media while they participate in the dumbing down of their audience.
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:37 PM #54
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813



Xenotome wrote: View Post

I wouldn't exactly call 6 videos a chunk...
Considering that the guy seems to be proud of those videos the most and said videos are the ones that have the most views in comparison to their other content, it might as well be the bulk of their channel.

Otherwise this guy's content is most game LPs or YT React supercuts. Whoopee...
TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:24 AM #55
Dark Megazord's Avatar
> Dark Megazord
Chou! Denshi! BIOMAN!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,558
Dark Megazord
Chou! Denshi! BIOMAN!
Dark Megazord's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,558



NC reviews Dante Basco's crowdfunded short film about one of the Lost Boys: Bangarang.

You can see the actual film here

Last edited by Dark Megazord; November 15th, 2017 at 06:47 AM.
Dark Megazord is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:36 AM #56
WhiteMystechRanger's Avatar
> WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,498
WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal
WhiteMystechRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,498



Mr.Karate wrote: View Post

Does anyone really care about Spoony at this point?
Spoony gets $593 a month on Patreon for doing absolutely nothing, so he still has some dedicated fans.
WhiteMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:55 AM #57
Mr.Karate's Avatar
> Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 658
Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
Mr.Karate's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 658



WhiteMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Spoony gets $593 a month on Patreon for doing absolutely nothing, so he still has some dedicated fans.
What's that saying about a fool and his money are soon parted? Wasn't he getting around $3,000 a month off Patreon at one point? I've heard that number tossed around whenever someone talks about what a lazy slob Spoony's become. Its comforting to know that most of his fans have smartened up if that's the case.
Mr.Karate is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:25 PM #58
kainhighwind2's Avatar
> kainhighwind2
Magna Power!
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,750
kainhighwind2
Magna Power!
kainhighwind2's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,750



WhiteMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Spoony gets $593 a month on Patreon for doing absolutely nothing, so he still has some dedicated fans.
At this point, I'm convinced it's people just too lazy to unsub from him. Like people with gym memberships.
kainhighwind2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM #59
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,435



Decker, seems to running out of Arnold movies as he reviews Red Sonja


Brandon looks at the most recent Gamera movie, Gamera the Brave
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:39 PM #60
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,813



Sage next looks at Madara (no not THAT Madara), a fantasy epic of absolutely nothing.

TeraMan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
80's dan movie when?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.