Home Menu

Menu

Old May 17th, 2017, 01:20 PM #21
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

RoseAnne once said if the show was still going, DJ Would've died in Iraq.

So they'll probably do that for Mark.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:50 PM #22
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

No, it was Mark that would've died in Iraq. I forget the exact quote, but the Mark/Iraq thing stuck in my mind...

D.J. gets published, Mark dies in Iraq, David leaves Darlene for a woman half his age, Darlene meets a woman and they have a test tube baby, Becky works at Walmart, Roseanne and Jackie open the first medical marijuana dispensary in Lanford, Illinois, and pay off the mortgage before the house is foreclosed on, Arnie becomes the best friend of the Governor of Illinois, Mom sells a painting for ten grand, Nancy and Arnie remarry, Jerry and the grandsons form a band like the Jonas Brothers, Dan shows up alive after faking his death, Leon has a sex change op, [and] Bonnie gets busted for selling crack.
http://uproxx.com/tv/the-full-story-...of-roseanne/4/

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/blogs/yahoo...072010866.html
MegaBlue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 02:13 AM #23
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

KRDK wrote: View Post

I am not against a reboot but wouldn't this be best suited for Netflix ala Fuller House? It always baffled me why neither Rosanne Barr nor John Goodman never had a cameo on BBT.
Because John Goodman's got a pretty decent feature film career going now, and Roseanne hates Chuck Lorre with the passion of a thousand dying suns.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 04:22 AM #24
> IMTIRED
Power Ranger fan on Kauai

IMTIRED

I'd be so excited about this if not for recently being exposed to a bunch of Roseanne's pro Trump rants.
IMTIRED is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 04:25 AM #25
> Spidey
/

Spidey
/

Roseanne is pro Trump?
Spidey is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 04:30 AM #26
> Kaigan
Banned

Kaigan
Banned

Spidey wrote: View Post

Roseanne is pro Trump?
Yes and she is very vocal about it.
Kaigan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 04:43 AM #27
> IMTIRED

IMTIRED

Kaigan wrote: View Post

Yes and she is very vocal about it.
I'm an embarrassment and don't know how to multiquote, but yes, what Kaigan said. I don't let it tarnish my enjoyment of past seasons but I do kind of avoid Roseanne at this point, rather than admire her and want her to win the presidency over Obama like I used to back in the day.
Old May 18th, 2017, 04:54 AM #28
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

I don't tend to let actors political affiliations change my mind on the show.

Candace Cameron, if her family is any indication, has issues with gay people, but it doesn't stop me from watching and enjoying Fuller House.

RoseAnne doesn't really seem pro-Trump so much as pro-POTUS. She was rather anti-Trump before he was elected. She'll defend the current POTUS like it's her life's calling. But once they aren't anymore, she'll name call them: See: Obama.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 05:22 AM #29
> ⚡Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

IMTIRED wrote: View Post

I'm an embarrassment and don't know how to multiquote, ...
Use the button with the red arrow next to the quote button. Mark all posts you want to quote and press post reply, then all quotes appear in the reply box.
Salted Pepper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 05:57 AM #30
> IMTIRED

IMTIRED

Sailor Peppered Poopsicle wrote: View Post

Use the button with the red arrow next to the quote button. Mark all posts you want to quote and press post reply, then all quotes appear in the reply box.
This is a game changer. 14 years on this forum. Thank you.

Myzou wrote: View Post

I don't tend to let actors political affiliations change my mind on the show.

Candace Cameron, if her family is any indication, has issues with gay people, but it doesn't stop me from watching and enjoying Fuller House.

RoseAnne doesn't really seem pro-Trump so much as pro-POTUS. She was rather anti-Trump before he was elected. She'll defend the current POTUS like it's her life's calling. But once they aren't anymore, she'll name call them: See: Obama.
Well I'm a bit different. Hell I left America when Trump came into office. I respect everyone's right to have their own views, but I choose not to financially support individuals or organizations that are outspoken against things I'm passionate about.

I'll admit, I was informed about Roseanne's Trump comments by posters on another forum, so I suppose I'll do some more homework before I cast any final judgments.
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:07 AM #31
> megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay

IMTIRED wrote: View Post

This is a game changer. 14 years on this forum. Thank you.

Well I'm a bit different. Hell I left America when Trump came into office. I respect everyone's right to have their own views, but I choose not to financially support individuals or organizations that are outspoken against things I'm passionate about.

I'll admit, I was informed about Roseanne's Trump comments by posters on another forum, so I suppose I'll do some more homework before I cast any final judgments.
you left the USA? did you move to Canada? or the UK?
megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM #32
> ⚡Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay
Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay

Why are people bringing roseannes political views into the thread? Since when has that mattered? Also if you're going to trash trump, look at the other side Hilary like she is some saint. It's not like the other candidate were any better. People hate Trump because as bad as he might be at least doesn't hide it and pretend to be a saint like hilary.

I'm not going to go any further because I don't want to derail this thread, but it pisses me off that people only look at one side of the coin when there are clearly 2 sides.

Back on topic I like the Mark died in Iraq bit, and sucks that they're making David a cheater, it's funny because he was the one ragging on mark in the show and I remember Dan told him off about not being any better and that mark is actually trying. So Dan's words of wisdom actually came true haha.
Dyl is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:40 AM #33
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

That episode is THE best, especially as someone who worked in a grocery-type environment with a demo department. Remember the product placement-off at the end?

Old May 18th, 2017, 10:30 AM #34
> mjt2
Quark tastic

mjt2
Quark tastic

Eh, Roseanne's standup and television show was always politically charged. She was a green candidate in 2012. Remember that time she sang the national anthem? It's fair game.

That said, she doesn't endorse Trump, she even clarified this after some of her statements. If you look at what her platform was when she ran for president, or just her stances on issues in general, she couldn't be more diametrically opposed to the Republican Party or Trump if she tried. But she's anti-establishment and populist, and got suckered like the rest of the dummies that voted Trump that he was somehow the voice of the people. It happens.

Also, she's crazy? I tend to give fewer damns about someone's political stances when they're clearly unhinged. I just hope there's a solid team behind this revival that is able to reign in the crazy and produce a quality sequel in the spirit of the original, sans final season.

Personally, I have no idea how in the hell they're gonna pull this off, but I hope they do.
mjt2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:01 AM #35
> megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay

Dyl wrote: View Post

Why are people bringing roseannes political views into the thread? Since when has that mattered? Also if you're going to trash trump, look at the other side Hilary like she is some saint. It's not like the other candidate were any better. People hate Trump because as bad as he might be at least doesn't hide it and pretend to be a saint like hilary.

I'm not going to go any further because I don't want to derail this thread, but it pisses me off that people only look at one side of the coin when there are clearly 2 sides.

Back on topic I like the Mark died in Iraq bit, and sucks that they're making David a cheater, it's funny because he was the one ragging on mark in the show and I remember Dan told him off about not being any better and that mark is actually trying. So Dan's words of wisdom actually came true haha.
lol....do you even see the news? he's lied from the beginning. hate hillary all you want, but the crap he was accusing her for....he's already done them. he can't even keep secrets. he just blabs them away to putin and his crew. all of us have seen both sides of the coin sir. its just the majority of us see that hillary WAS the better choice.
trump is bad. period. thats all i have to say on this topic...oh and i'm totally ignoring this user now. i cant stand trump supporters.
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:03 AM #36
> Kaigan
Banned

Kaigan
Banned

megagao wrote: View Post

i cant stand trump supporters.
That's just... wickedly ignorant, and now I shall take this to the political thread.
Kaigan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:03 AM #37
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

Back on the revival, I'll be upset if there's not a trademark blowout Halloween episode. I know that they've only got 8 to work with, but, c'mon, the Halloween ones were the ones that they went all-out for!
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM #38
> megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay

That's just... wickedly ignorant, and now I shall take this to the political thread.
i'll take being wickedly ignorant over being delusional.

while i've never seen every single episode of this series, i'm curious to know just how they'll settle on the finale. what changes they'll make. so i look forward to this show.
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:22 AM #39
> ⚡Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay
Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay

megagao wrote: View Post

ignoring this user now. i cant stand trump supporters.
Yeah nice one "Oh noz some one doesn't agree with me so I'm going to ignore them", yet in the kakuranger thread you called out some one for being immature for saying that people are dumb for buying the sentai dvds instead of using torrents, when you also are acting the same way because some one doesn't have the same views as you.
Dyl is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM #40
> Kyle16
Figuring it out

Kyle16
Figuring it out

Ignorant isn't just a synonym for stupid you know, it has a meaning. It means to lack information. If he can't stand something, that's an opinion. One I can totally get behind.
Kyle16 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote