Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:19 PM #21
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434



sky_queen3 wrote: View Post

Are RPF ships allowed? (Or wrestling ships?)
RPF? And I would tread carefully with wrestling since that is close to real life right there.
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:21 PM #22
sky_queen3's Avatar
> sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501
sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
sky_queen3's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501



Alright, never mind then.
sky_queen3 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM #23
timegold's Avatar
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,361
timegold
Destroyer of Particles
timegold's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,361



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

You've seen what can happen with ten characters.
Um, you know posts have a fifteen character minimum.
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM #24
Faiz's Avatar
> Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024
Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
Faiz's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024



Virus wrote: View Post

RPF? And I would tread carefully with wrestling since that is close to real life right there.
Yeah, RPF is 'Real Person Fiction' so the second part basically answers that.

It's a very thin line to tread, I've many a fight about it so it'd probably be best to keep it out.
Faiz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:26 PM #25
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612



I'm not really a shipper, but let's see what I got.

Raven Queen/Apple White (Ever After High)
Kitty Cheshire/Cerise Hood (Ever After High)
Aki/Ruka (Yugioh 5ds)
Nene/Lilithmon (Digimon Xros Wars)

those are the only ones that comes to mind.
Allio is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:32 PM #26
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,863
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,863



Faiz wrote: View Post

Yeah, RPF is 'Real Person Fiction' so the second part basically answers that.

It's a very thin line to tread, I've many a fight about it so it'd probably be best to keep it out.
Yeah... shipping real people seems like a bad idea.

timegold wrote: View Post

Um, you know posts have a fifteen character minimum.
I really should have seen that coming.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:44 PM #27
sky_queen3's Avatar
> sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501
sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
sky_queen3's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501



Alright, I'll keep my wrestling and other actor ship stuff to tumblr.

As for non ranger ships.

Pokemon: Ash/Misty, Plusle/Minun, Plusle/Minun/Pikachu, Gyarados/Milotic, Mewtwo from the first movie/Mewtwo from the Genesect movie, Ash/Misty/Brock (to a degree). (And that's just off the top of my head, I have a lot more if I actually think about it.)

(Now in the right thread.)
sky_queen3 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 10:07 PM #28
dark ranger 86's Avatar
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,323
dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
dark ranger 86's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,323



Virus wrote: View Post

RPF? And I would tread carefully with wrestling since that is close to real life right there.
Idk. The characters themselves should be fine as that's what they're portraying most of the time. I seen a lot of crazy stuff like Lita being pregnant by Kane's baby then miscarried or Mark Henry and Mae Young's hand son. Should I believe that stuff actually happened?

Any who more ships
Deadpool and Harley Quinn. There I said it.
Superman and Wonder Woman
Skeltor and Evilynn
Goren and Eames from Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Elliott and Olivia from SVU
Fish and Butch from Gotham
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 10:49 PM #29
Tenaya Sevenson's Avatar
> Tenaya Sevenson
The Reformed One
 
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 247
Tenaya Sevenson
The Reformed One
Tenaya Sevenson's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 247



If books are okay they the best couple ever, my OTP is ofcourse Elizabeth and Mr Darcy. They are so perfect. I wish I could meet Mr. Darcy once. Just once. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(Pride and Prejudice)
Tenaya Sevenson is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 11:10 PM #30
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612



I guess I do ship
Elsa/Anna
Yandere Poppy/yandere holly (ever after high) yandere aus are so demented, I love them
Allio is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 03:37 AM #31
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434



Natsu/Lucy (Fairy Tail)
Yusei/Aki (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds)
Prince Adam/Castaspella (Masters of the Universe)
Spider-Man/Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics)
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 08:29 AM #32
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 777
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 777



Oh, and as for movie ships, Han and Leia were my OTP even before I knew what OTPs were!
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 08:48 AM #33
Decade's Avatar
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,692
1
Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER
Decade's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,692
1



Twisted-Alien wrote: View Post

Can we consider RangerBoard itself? Because I ship Kaigan and Titanium321 SO HARD.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 08:51 AM #34
Xalfrea's Avatar
> Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,617
Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf
Xalfrea's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,617



I'm part of that crowd that loves to place Disney movies in shared universes. So I support the pairing of Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 and Violet Parr from The Incredibles.
Xalfrea is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 08:53 AM #35
Faiz's Avatar
> Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024
Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
Faiz's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024



Aaaah, I remember Yugioh GX was when I first got my hands into fanfiction I used to ship Jaden and Jesse if I remember correctly, but it's been ages since I watched any Yugioh since then
Faiz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM #36
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,612



Quantum Wolf wrote: View Post

I'm part of that crowd that loves to place Disney movies in shared universes. So I support the pairing of Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 and Violet Parr from The Incredibles.
Descendants confirms shared universe...I'm joking you, no one cares about that sh!t.
but seriously, that ship would need some major time travel
Allio is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM #37
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434



Some crossover ships to get the ball rolling

The Doctor/Samus Aran (Doctor Who/Metroid)
The Doctor/Elsa (Doctor Who/Frozen)
Spike Speigel/ Erza Scarlet (Cowboy Bebop/Fairy Tail)
Deadpool/Harley Quinn (Marvel/DC)
Shinji Ikari/Orihime Inoue (Evangelion/Bleach)
Shinji Ikari/Fumina Hoshino (Evangelion/Gundam Build Fighters)
Lelouch Lamperouge/Elsa (Code Geass/Frozen
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 04:39 PM #38
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 777
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 777



Virus wrote: View Post

Some crossover ships to get the ball rolling

The Doctor/Samus Aran (Doctor Who/Metroid)
The Doctor/Elsa (Doctor Who/Frozen)
Spike Speigel/ Erza Scarlet (Cowboy Bebop/Fairy Tail)
Deadpool/Harley Quinn (Marvel/DC)
Shinji Ikari/Orihime Inoue (Evangelion/Bleach)
Shinji Ikari/Fumina Hoshino (Evangelion/Gundam Build Fighters)
Lelouch Lamperouge/Elsa (Code Geass/Frozen
Shinji is so fucked up I personally couldn't ship him with anyone tbh. But I do like the other ones.
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 04:42 PM #39
timegold's Avatar
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,361
timegold
Destroyer of Particles
timegold's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,361



Shinji belongs with no one but Kaworu. Or so I've heard.
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2016, 04:51 PM #40
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,434



VioletFirebird wrote: View Post

Shinji is so fucked up I personally couldn't ship him with anyone tbh. But I do like the other ones.
You really couldn't ship him with anyone in his own series, as they are just as mess up as him. Someone outside his series would be the only way he could have a normal relationship
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.