Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:24 PM #1
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009



General Fandom Shipping thread

Since I asked for one, here you can ship characters from anything fandom you want. You can even do crossover ships. In fact it is encouraged.
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:26 PM #2
Faiz's Avatar
> Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024
Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
Faiz's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024



Alright gang I'm shipping Riley with velociraptors from Jurassic Park.
Faiz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:28 PM #3
Twisted-Alien's Avatar
> Twisted-Alien
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,498
Twisted-Alien
Power Ranger
Twisted-Alien's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,498



Can we consider RangerBoard itself? Because I ship Kaigan and Titanium321 SO HARD.
Twisted-Alien is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:32 PM #4
Kaigan's Avatar
> Kaigan
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061
Kaigan
Banned
Kaigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061



Twisted-Alien wrote: View Post

Can we consider RangerBoard itself? Because I ship Kaigan and Titanium321 SO HARD.
I changed my mind. Leave.
Kaigan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:44 PM #5
dark ranger 86's Avatar
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304
dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
dark ranger 86's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304



Unlimited shipping of unlimited characters can't get out of hand right?
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:47 PM #6
Faiz's Avatar
> Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024
Faiz
In Glorious Technicolor
Faiz's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,024



dark ranger 86 wrote: View Post

Unlimited shipping of unlimited characters can't get out of hand right?
We have so many options. The possibilities are endless.

We could ship cereal mascots with presidents from colombia if we wanted to
Faiz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:53 PM #7
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775



....nope not saying what I was just thinking, I don't want this to end up like the other thread >_>
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:55 PM #8
dark ranger 86's Avatar
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304
dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
dark ranger 86's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304



Faiz wrote: View Post

We have so many options. The possibilities are endless.

We could ship cereal mascots with presidents from colombia if we wanted to
I gonna feel so bad posting in this thread. It feels like I'm cheating with the PR version. Well I for one would love to offer my crazy to this thread.
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:01 PM #9
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775



dark ranger 86 wrote: View Post

I gonna feel so bad posting in this thread. It feels like I'm cheating with the PR version. Well I for one would love to offer my crazy to this thread.
Same, man, that's why I'm going to try to keep my shipping of Ivan and myself to THAT one. XD
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:21 PM #10
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009



VioletFirebird wrote: View Post

Same, man, that's why I'm going to try to keep my shipping of Ivan and myself to THAT one. XD
Isn't shipping yourself cheating?
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:22 PM #11
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775



Virus wrote: View Post

Isn't shipping yourself cheating?
Not in there! But here yes.
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:23 PM #12
Lordoftherangers's Avatar
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,867
Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger
Lordoftherangers's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,867



Well this should be interesting. Some of my non-PR ships would have to be:

The Doctor/Jack (Doctor Who)
The Doctor/The Master (Doctor Who)
Harold/Leshawna (Total Drama)
Mike/Zoey (Total Drama)
Owen/Izzy (Total Drama)
Gwen/Kevin (Ben 10)
Ben/Kevin (Ben 10, don't judge me on this one lol. I have my reasons)
Katata/Aang (Avatar)
Zuko/Mai (Avatar)
Sokka/Suki (Avatar)
Korra/Asami (Legend of Korra)
Bolin/Eska (Legend of Korra)
Richard/Sean (Survivor)
Jerri/Colby (Survivor)
Gabriel/Neleh (Survivor)

I know these these real life ones will never happen since a lot of them are married but it's fun to wonder what if. Also do books count?
Lordoftherangers is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:29 PM #13
KpopSunshine's Avatar
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775
KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗
KpopSunshine's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 775



My anime forever-OTP is Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon. *nod*
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:30 PM #14
Virus's Avatar
> Virus
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009
Virus
Power Ranger
Virus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,009



Lordoftherangers wrote: View Post

Also do books count?
Books have a fandom, so yes they count.


VioletFirebird wrote: View Post

Not in there! But here yes.
Really. I'll be right back
Virus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:31 PM #15
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,063
eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,063
eBay



Twisted-Alien wrote: View Post

Can we consider RangerBoard itself? Because I ship Kaigan and Titanium321 SO HARD.
Tittygan 4 lyfe <3
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:38 PM #16
Peter's Avatar
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 30,745
Peter
"Stegosaurus!"
Peter's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 30,745



Lordoftherangers wrote: View Post

Richard/Sean (Survivor)
Jerri/Colby (Survivor)
Gabriel/Neleh (Survivor)
Wow. 'Survivor' ships. You're hardcore.

I remember Sean from the very first season of 'Survivor', too. But Jerri and Colby, man, they were sworn enemies. I don't see that ending in love, I see that ending in chalk outlines and yellow crime-scene tape.
Peter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:42 PM #17
dark ranger 86's Avatar
> dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304
dark ranger 86
I AM HERE
dark ranger 86's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,304



So for right now:

Liz/Jack from 30 Rock
Ultraman/Servo(from Super Human Samurai Syber Squad)
Jin/Fuu from Samurai Champloo
Kermit/Ms. Piggy (tell that ho Denise to kick rocks)
dark ranger 86 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM #18
Lordoftherangers's Avatar
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,867
Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger
Lordoftherangers's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,867



Peter wrote: View Post

Wow. 'Survivor' ships. You're hardcore.

I remember Sean from the very first season of 'Survivor', too. But Jerri and Colby, man, they were sworn enemies. I don't see that ending in love, I see that ending in chalk outlines and yellow crime-scene tape.
That's exactly why I like them together It's been 15 years since they've first played together and 6 years since they've last played together. They had to have made up by now. Maybe they might not have the hots for each other but it would be damn interesting to see. After all you know how much Jerri wants to pour chocolate all over Colb- mean some hot dude's bod and lick it off



Oh and if books do count then I have to add Ben/Safe from Openly Straight. They're my
#1 OTP. I cried the first time I read that ending. No doubt I'd cry more if I read it now.
Lordoftherangers is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:13 PM #19
sky_queen3's Avatar
> sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501
sky_queen3
Blue Ranger Power
sky_queen3's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,501



Are RPF ships allowed? (Or wrestling ships?)
sky_queen3 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 09:14 PM #20
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,538
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,538



Faiz wrote: View Post

Alright gang I'm shipping Riley with velociraptors from Jurassic Park.
Way to start off the thread right, Faiz.

dark ranger 86 wrote: View Post

Unlimited shipping of unlimited characters can't get out of hand right?
You've seen what can happen with ten characters.

Imagine what can happen with millions.

Lordoftherangers wrote: View Post

Harold/Leshawna (Total Drama)
Mike/Zoey (Total Drama)
Owen/Izzy (Total Drama)
Gwen/Kevin (Ben 10)
I didn't know we could agree on this many ships.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.