Home Menu

Menu

Old November 13th, 2014, 03:47 AM #61
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Is it too much to hope Anya didn't die, and Abby fixed her up after the guards dragged her body to camp? >_>
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:29 PM #62
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Myzou wrote: View Post

Is it too much to hope Anya didn't die, and Abby fixed her up after the guards dragged her body to camp? >_>
"What part of 'My fight is over' did you not understand?!"
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:55 PM #63
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

I imagine Jasper, Monty, and Maya are going to be the ones to save the 48.

Something tells me they aren't allergic/have bad reactions to the radiation, but it's something else they do out there.

And they tell the Mountain people it's the radiation to keep them in check. I keep expecting a Dr. K like scenario. Maya accidentally gets exposed to sunlight and when nothing happens, she realizes that something's going on and realizes she has to get Jasper out of there. Either that, or she stumbles upon the blood harvesting and realizes Jasper will eventually be next.
Old November 19th, 2014, 10:23 PM #64
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

I liked the little touch of Kane planting the Bonsai tree his mom had. Was sweet.

And the president tells Jasper he's allowed to go looking for Clarke alone. But he doesn't want to. :/ Monty does however.

So... It looks like Maya's starting to question what they're doing when Jasper's blood is used to save her. I think she probably will realize the "cotainment breach" was intentional so they could test the 47's blood, which is apparently better than the Grounders. I was a bit surprised that it was the doctor/head of security that disobeyed the President, who ordered they wouldn't be used for experiments.

After this episode, I'm still convinced Maya will be the one to save the 47, most likely sacrificing herself in the process. (though I still don't understand how the radiation in the air could affect them so quickly. Why do I think they injected her with something when she was asleep?)

Also, Finn is fucking nuts. No wonder he was a prisoner. :/ He massacred that entire fucking village. :/

>_> I still don't like the Lincoln storyline.

So next time: Thelonius and Kane are forced to fight to the death, Octavia reunites with Lincoln only to find him turned into the drug crazed monster, and Clarke distances herself from Finn.
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:30 AM #65
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Abby was a surprising bitch tonight. She shirks authority left and right on the Ark, then when Clarke stands up for her own ideals, she goes off the deep end. Granted, she came back down after smacking poor Raven, but it wasn't like her to get that worked up in the first place. Also, still love Raven, she handles everything that comes her way so damn stylishly.

I know Marcus can't be shocked what happened to him. It's a little difficult to harbor good will when you attack, kidnap and bind the hands of one of the very people you're trying to force a truce with. Also, I know when he laid eyes on Jaha, he must have felt as out of his mind as Jaha was himself when he saw Wells again. BTW, it was painfully obvious after the footsteps took more than one second to confirm that it was Jaha in there with him.

And yeah, Finn's unforgivable for me. The level-headed guy that reduced himself to mass murderer, one Murphy of all people couldn't even comprehend, would have made a HELL of a lot more sense if he'd seen with his own two eyes that Clarke had been killed. Now I can't wait for his exit. If Wells got offed and did nothing, we have more than enough cast members to not miss his crazy ass.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 09:51 PM #66
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

So. Raven discovers the reason they haven't found the other station is the jamming signal Mt. Weather is sending out. Was wondering when they'd figure that out. Abby agrees to take Raven, the kids, and some of the guards to destroy the tower, in hopes of finding another Arc Station that made it.

...and we learn that Maya is now filtering radiation alone thanks to the transfusion by Jasper. Cause you know, this totally doesn't scream "The 47 escape mount weather with the newly immune to radiation Maya." >_>

The president seems trustworthy though, but I assume he's going to be assassinated by the chief of security, revealed to be his son. He wants Jasper to convince the others to willingly transfuse blood though... so meh.

And Jaha and Kane have to fight to the death because of what Finn did. Fun.

Hey look Primo, they DIDN'T forget the Acid Fog!

And hey, I called it. Maya's not happy they used her as a guinea pig, and decides to help Jasper and Monty, revealing what's going on with the grounders, in fear that they'll forcibly use Jasper next. In that same fear, Jasper and Monty realize they have to get the 47 to volunteer to give blood willingly to buy enough time for Clarke and the others to save them.

Well that's not something I expected. The Acid Fog is a weapon used by the mountain men, and not a natural radiation side effect.

And that's one way to make me never want to listen to that Christmas song ever again.

...and the reapers are apparently failed experiments of the "Chimera Project." by Mt. Weather. Jesus Christ, is there anything on the planet that isn't caused by them? I didn't forsee Octavia shooting Lincoln cause he was about to kill Bellamy though, haha.

So the grounder commander knows they're peaceful, acknowledges that, then gives them the warning to leave or die? Wtf?
Old December 4th, 2014, 05:06 AM #67
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Hey look Primo, they DIDN'T forget the Acid Fog!
YES. I just didn't get the idiocy. We've seen what it does before, we didn't need the one guy being too stubborn to move his ass into the mountain tunnel.

I'm glad Clarke's mom finally got on board with what's happening, much more like her than the acting chancellor rank she's been pulling all over. Just because the kids aren't formally trained doesn't mean they don't already possess a wealth of experience about Earth that the Ark soldiers could only dream of.

Finn's an asshole. He wants to whine about how everyone's writing him off as the bad guy when he is the bad guy. Clarke can't look at you the same way because you're not looking at her the same way, you're looking at her like she's some kind of prize you needed to win, that "I found you" at the end of last week being especially creepy. And I can't believe how callous he could be about mowing down 18 unarmed people, when he was the one getting in people's grills about warring with the Grounders.

Marcus tried to punk out. If his intention were really to sacrifice himself, he'd have slit his throat instead of his arm, or at the very least gone down the road and not across the street. >__> The slave girl just being an act to gather information was genius, and I can only see her role being a concession for us losing Anya. But why the threat? She understands English and knows both men were thinking their hardest about how not to shed any more blood, not even their own. I do get the blood for blood part, though, so can we just sacrifice Finn and move on with our lives?

Lincoln's a Reaper and I don't care.

The Mt. Weather debacle is interesting. The kids didn't want to help genuinely, but after finding out the alternative, have to help just to survive long enough for the cavalry to save them, not even certain there will be a cavalry to save them.

Cause you know, this totally doesn't scream "The 47 escape mount weather with the newly immune to radiation Maya."
I don't know, it could just as easily be a setup to lull us into belief that Maya's gonna make it out and she somehow dies or gets recaptured in the escape attempt.
Old December 11th, 2014, 03:19 AM #68
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

So Monty, Jasper and the others decide that they can't wait and start taking matters into their own hands. Took them long fucking enough. They discover the mountainmen have lied and they know the others are alive.

So all reapers are grounders, which Clarke now realizes (which the grounders apparently knew and tried to get some of them back before). Clarke realizes that they now have something that the grounders need - knowledge, and relies on her mother to help Lincoln through the withdrawal before she arrives with the leader.

I was sitting there like, "Why didn't they use the electric baton from the get go?" >_>

And the mountainmen kidnap and kill Harper and the president seems to have decided the 47 must die so they can live. :/

So, Lincoln is saved in front of the leader of the grounders, and she agrees to a truce between the grounders and sky people on one condition. I think it was pretty obvious what the stipulation of the truce would be. She agrees to a truce with the "sky people," on the stipulation they allow them to kill Finn as compensation for the people he killed.

...please let them Clarke. Kthx.

On a side note, the mountainmen's doctor is an idiot. You can donate bone marrow without dying. God forbid you wait a year or so to get to everyone. Or you know, try to talk to the 47 and see if their parents/other people would donate and come up with a truce. Dumbasses.
Old December 17th, 2014, 10:11 PM #69
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

I kept expecting the grounder Finn let go to come forward about it and them to spare him because of it.

But once Clarke went up to hug him, I knew she would use the knife Raven gave her to kill him and spare him the torture of the grounders. :/

Makes me wonder if there will be a truce. The commander did say that the truce begins with his death. She didn't specify by their hands.

And in case anyone wonders, the creator/writer/whatever confirmed he is in fact dead and will likely not be back even in flashbacks. Something about when someone dies on this show they really are dead.

Side note: I liked that they had Finn acknowledge Clarke was sparing him the torture the grounders had planned when he said "Thanks, Princess" after she stabbed him.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:41 AM #70
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Well then, that was an interesting mid-season opening.

The Alliance starts, Finn's body is burned along with his victim's, and Lexas right-hand tries to kill her and frame Raven, leading to Raven understanding why Clarke did what she did when she witnesses what they do to punish and kill criminals, with Gustus's death.

Raven just can't get a break. Broken leg and now she has huge gashes on her arms and stomach from being slit by the grounders? :/

Monty gets a transmission out to the others, but is captured in the process and finds Harper, who's revealed to be alive... in a cage, in a room with 47 cages. The transmission prompts Clarke to agree to let Bellamy be captured by the mountainmen to do internal recon.

Next Week: They prepare to storm Mt. Weather but the mountainmen reveal they have other experiments to unleash? :/

Curiosity: What does Maya expect to happen? She can't survive outside of Mt. Weather. She'll be killed if they find out she's been helping Monty, Jasper, Harper, and Miller.

And I don't understand the mountainmen. Yes, there's only 47 kids, but they know damn well there's plenty of adults (and more in other arc stations most likely). They could inoculate the entire Mt. Weather population if they actually were civil about things :/
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:13 PM #71
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Yay, the psycho guard lady is dead. Finally.

Jeebus, how many of the personal guards of Lexa will die before they understand she's not breaking the Alliance because they don't like it? >_>

...Giant carnivorous gorilla. Didn't see that coming.

And the most shocking thing in the episode... Indra, the grounder second in command that hates the "sky people," takes Octavia as her second, recognizing her refusal to give up in a skirmish as a sign of a strong spirit that must be nurtured.

The Jaha and the Lincoln/Bellamy plotline was boring tbh. :/ Jaha, a bunch of guards, and citizens, including Murphy, set out to find the City of Lights, and Lincoln pretends to be a Reaper with Bellamy as a hostage to get him to Mt. Weather.

And with this episode, Lexa trusts Clarke, Indra has begun to trust the "sky people," the bitchy guard is dead, Jaha and a bunch of people left, Bellamy is taken by the mountainmen for harvesting, and Lincoln gives into temptation and lets them inject him with the reaper serum. :/
Old February 4th, 2015, 11:15 PM #72
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

>_> Did everyone else give up on this show?

So, Bellamy is considered to be a Grounder and shoved in the grounder cages. Lawl. If only they knew.

2 Mountainmen attempt to assassinate Clarke, but one is killed by a Grounder and the other is almost killed by Octavia, under Indra's orders until Clarke stops her so they can use him for information. Indra isn't pleased. >_> Oh, and the mountainmen killed one of the Grounders. Sneaky way to explain why Lexa isn't in the episode though. After they find Clarke and Lexa are the new targets of the mountainmen, Lexa is sent to be protected.

Bellamy meets a grounder girl who spits in his face when she finds out he's a "sky person," but you can see a change in her face when she's about to be harvested and he causes a ruckus, knowing he'd be taken instead. D'aww.

Jasper confronts the president, who genuinely doesn't know where Monty and Harper are, and realizes his son and the doctor started their experiments without his permission. Likewise, Maya has begun to snoop more openly, knowing that Jasper could be the next one to disappear.

Well then, Maya's the one to save Bellamy. I actually didn't see that coming, haha. She seems visibly shaken that he killed her guard friend though, even though she pulled a gun on him.

Aaaand the president's son pulls a coup de tat. At least Bellamy managed to contact Clarke and Raven.

Daaaamn Clarke. Verbal Bitchslap to your mom much? "You may be the chancellor, but I'm in charge."

This storyline of Mt. Weather really is dragging on :/

Next Week: So, they're nuking Camp Jaha? Jeebus. And Clarke JUST got done telling Octavia if Bellamy dies, they all die, but she doesn't listen to Lexa when she gets told that if they evacuate, Bellamy will be exposed, and they have to make sacrifices?
Old February 26th, 2015, 06:55 AM #73
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Since I haven't posted the last couple episodes, wasn't much to talk about. Loved how Jasper and the others held the elevator doors open and watched the doctor melt from the radiation. Karma's a bitch.

So Clarke wants all the mountainmen dead, but she doesn't know there's some helping hide the remaining 44. I hope Bellamy tells her. >_> Maya is known to be working with them and is being hidden as well. I wonder how this will end? Will Abby/Clarke get volunteers from the others for bone marrow donations to help inoculate the people who helped?

I still can't believe Clarke let them nuke the city with 300ish people in it. :/ And naturally, all of the named characters survived. >_> I was a bit surprised Abby's mood changed so quickly from being disgusted with her daughter to understanding why she did what she did just from talking to Kane.

Anyway, this week:

So Lexa tries to have Octavia killed because she knows Clarke and Lexa knew about the missile, but Clarke saves her (without Octavia knowing) and the scene that follows... Um... did I miss something, or did Lexa just pretty much tell Clarke she loves her? >_>

Kinda tired of the Murphy/Jaha story tbh. :/ And the city of lights... *drumroll* ...is a bunch of broken solar panels that reflects sunlight? :/

Well then. Lexa and Clarke are making out. That was unexpected. And Clarke... is bisexual apparently?

That was... awesome. The mountainmen were onto bellamy and made him think he disabled the acid fog... but he didn't. But he apparently knew and sabotaged the tanks so they'd blow up once they started. o_o

The oh shit look on the new president's face when he realized he never should've pissed off Clarke... haha.

Oh snap, Indra reveals to Octavia she knows Clarke and Lexa knew about the missile and agrees with what they did, even though it almost cost her life.

And the boring saga of Jaha continues when a drone shows up at the solar panels and they follow it across the water in a rowboat. >_>

Next Week: The army finally storms the defenseless mount weather in the first part of the season finale. Bellamy asks the grounder girl he met and saved from before to help him unleash the grounders inside to help the army outside.

And old president is pissed at new president, as "you killed us." Oh snap. Lol.
Old February 26th, 2015, 11:29 AM #74
> AdzPower92
Power Ranger

AdzPower92
Power Ranger

Aww it's ending already? Was hoping it'd last a full 22/23 episode season.
I am new to the show, I discovered it last week, got totally hooked and am now all caught up, can't wait to see how the season ends!
AdzPower92 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 12:09 PM #75
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

It was renewed for a third season at least.

But yea the season finale starts next week and ends in 2 weeks.
Old February 27th, 2015, 02:16 AM #76
> scoots99
Drago Power

scoots99
Drago Power

Well then. Lexa and Clarke are making out. That was unexpected. And Clarke... is bisexual apparently?
My dad totally called Lexa and Clarke kissing and now that I think about it there has been a ton of sexual tension between them

I still can't believe Clarke let them nuke the city with 300ish people in it. :/ And naturally, all of the named characters survived. >_> I was a bit surprised Abby's mood changed so quickly from being disgusted with her daughter to understanding why she did what she did just from talking to Kane.
Oh snap, Indra reveals to Octavia she knows Clarke and Lexa knew about the missile and agrees with what they did, even though it almost cost her life.
I totally get Abby understanding what Clarke had to do by Kain comparing it to the Ark not to mention Indra's loyalty

And the boring saga of Jaha continues when a drone shows up at the solar panels and they follow it across the water in a rowboat. >_>
Personally that story is a slow burn for me it has potential and I like it as Murphy's redemption arc

those panels are totally there to signal people so the drone can take them to the City of Light I've also gotta say I did not think I could ever like Murphy after all he has done but damn did they prove me wrong

I love this show and I look forward to discussing it with you guys on this thread

Last edited by scoots99; February 27th, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
scoots99 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2015, 07:00 AM #77
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

I write my stuff as I watch the episode, so after the whole "Did Lexa just tell Clarke she loves her?" thing, I expected a kiss in that scene, but it was still shocking when it happened and Clarke kissed back, haha.
Old March 4th, 2015, 10:10 PM #78
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Wow. Lexa actually double crossed Clarke... I should've seen that coming. But for some reason I didn't. :/ The whole "you should come with me after all this." stuff threw me off I guess.

When Lexa told Clarke "May we meet again," I was hoping Clarke would say something like, "You better hope not."

Aww, Maya's dad was killed.

...so now it's entirely up to Clarke and Octavia to save the 44, Bellamy, Raven, and Wick. :/ Next week should be interesting...

Next Week on the season finale: The Mountainmen capture Abby and others from the Ark and begin to harvest the 44. Clarke and Bellamy find out it was the old president's advice to offer a deal to Lexa, and Clarke... is apparently going to kill him over it.
Old March 6th, 2015, 01:33 AM #79
> scoots99
Drago Power

scoots99
Drago Power

Wow. Lexa actually double crossed Clarke... I should've seen that coming. But for some reason I didn't. :/ The whole "you should come with me after all this." stuff threw me off I guess.

When Lexa told Clarke "May we meet again," I was hoping Clarke would say something like, "You better hope not."

Aww, Maya's dad was killed.

...so now it's entirely up to Clarke and Octavia to save the 44, Bellamy, Raven, and Wick. :/ Next week should be interesting...

Next Week on the season finale: The Mountainmen capture Abby and others from the Ark and begin to harvest the 44. Clarke and Bellamy find out it was the old president's advice to offer a deal to Lexa, and Clarke... is apparently going to kill him over it.
wow things just went to shit this ep damn it Lexa
scoots99 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2015, 06:09 AM #80
> AdzPower92
Power Ranger

AdzPower92
Power Ranger

One thing I don't get, correct me if it's already been explained.
If the grounders are mostly immune to radiation as well then why didn't the mountain men harvest their bone marrow as well?
Also, I hope Cage dies horribly.
AdzPower92 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote