Home Menu

Menu

Old December 11th, 2018, 01:11 AM #1661
> phantasam
Power Ranger

phantasam
Power Ranger

saintnova wrote: View Post

this is interesting. does justin find the right people for a team? does he decide to become red in honor of tj?
Justin would remain the Blue Ranger, as far as him finding the right people, they'll certainly grow into the role but they are a ragtag bunch who will need his experience to become the heroes the Earth will need
phantasam is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old December 12th, 2018, 10:00 AM #1662
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Put together a short story based off what happens to Kimberly in Go Go Power Rangers#15 called "If Life Were Like Paris", it's a slight reworking of a scene in the issue so it does contain minor spoilers for those who haven't read it yet, but I really hope you guys check it out once you do finish the issue.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:43 PM #1663
> phantasam
Power Ranger

phantasam
Power Ranger

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Put together a short story based off what happens to Kimberly in Go Go Power Rangers#15 called "If Life Were Like Paris", it's a slight reworking of a scene in the issue so it does contain minor spoilers for those who haven't read it yet, but I really hope you guys check it out once you do finish the issue.
I look forward to reading it once I've read the comic
phantasam is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2018, 06:42 AM #1664
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Wrote a new Doctor Who one-shot called "Mortality's Shadow", a slight retweeking of a scene from episode nine of series 11...it's also shamelessly a Doctor/Graham 'shipping fic
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2018, 02:25 AM #1665
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

folklore sentai mythens

this team uses tiny statues of japanese mythological creatures to fight an army from another earth
henshin device - a japanese music box , they put the statues in then the music play henshin sound
Ongaku o kanjiru ( feel the music ) then it says what statue thats in the box

Red kitsune- ikiko - the young immature one of the group , and the younger brother of hizomu , weapon : fire sais

Yellow oni - hizomu- the leader and confident one she tends to be serious can take a joke she is the first one to reach the team super mode but gets emontially scared so doesnt try to . weapon: thunder club

Blue kappa -tokyo - the serious one his name is a nick name of cousre but they never find out his real name
weapon : splash gatling gun

White yuki onna (snow lady )- the shy girl she usuallly keeps to her self
smart but not super smart . when first using her super mode she sees the sad story of the snow lady and their bond gets stronger . weapon : snow shovel axe

LEGEND SENTAI KODENGER ( they are antiheros threwout the series being foils to both sides )

Crimson tengu -disan- a calm leader who knows when to not attack he also is a rival to hizomu/love interest he also rivals ikiko(red)and ikiko learns from disan weapon : fans of the wind

brown Daidarabotchi - jiraisu - the gentle giant hes the power house the team doesnt like fight but wants to paint . weapon ground hammer

grey Komainu- kaguri- the heart of the team SHE always craking jokes brings every up when their down weapon ; steel wrecking ball
'
green kuri - venus - the smart one shes a total tech person but she has plant powers weapon: vine whip

dyanmic legend modes each ranger gets this mode by connecting with their creature and looking back at the past of their creature

mecha
MYTHOS SHOGUN
red kitsune - arms
yellow oni - chest
blue kappa legs
white snow lady arms

KODEN PRIME

CRIMSON TENGU - CHEST AND WINGS
BROWN- ARMS
GREY - LEG
GREEN- LEG ( HEAD)
saintnova is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 03:35 PM #1666
> Coffin
. . .

Coffin
. . .

Power Rangers Darkly

Frankly, there were a lot of things that were seeming pretty sketchy. Mab, the new morphers, Havelock Island itself--all of it was making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

The premise is that in 2019 a will-o-the-wisp, Mab, asks for access to the Morphing Grid to make a new team of Rangers to protect Havelock Island. The problem here has less to do with Havelock's monster problem and more to do with how sketchy Mab and her request is.

Taking the gamble that making more rangers would still be a good move, Xander Bly, the Green Mystic Ranger, goes to Havelock with the intention of being the team leader and mentor to the trio of Darkly Rangers with other veteran rangers planning to visit to help impart wisdom as well.

Only, the Darkly Rangers aren't very on board with the whole being heroes thing and the rest of Havelock seems more concerned about the outsiders than about the monsters wrecking their home.

"Through a glass," she roared, the call scarred onto her soul, "Red Darkly Ranger!"

My loose theme is Gothic Horror but all that really means is a lot of monsters and references that border on puns--like certain character names being Mina (from Dracula) and Wehr (from Wagner the Wehr-Wolf). I've honestly been having a lot of fun writing this so far. It's not meant to be a scary story, just weird, so hopefully there'll be some people interested when I have enough consecutive chapters to start posting. : )

Last edited by Coffin; January 10th, 2019 at 03:36 PM. Reason: removed quotes
Coffin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 30th, 2019, 09:21 AM #1667
> RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

Iím working on a spin-off Power Rangers spd that is adapted from Lupinranger Vs Patranger. Itís Called Power Rangers Masqueraiders Vs. Power Rangers GSPD
RangerHistorian is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:52 PM #1668
> RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

Power Rangers Masqueraiders Vs Power Rangers GSPD

Three teenagers whose lost their loved ones are now given the chance to bring them back by stealing back the pieces of the Lupin Collection from the evil Dronzo crime family, who are responsible for their deaths. To do that, they are given VS Morpher guns and by inserting their Raider Flyers, they become the Power Rangers Masqueraiders! But the Dronzo family aren't the only ones getting in the way, the Masqueraiders must go up against three police officers, who as well possess the VS Morphers and the Delta Runners to transform into the GSPD Power Rangers, GSPD is a sector of SPD that was created 3 years after SPD brung the Troobian empire to justice as apart of the SPD expansion on earth that took place due to the alien population growing on earth to keep the peace between the ever growing relationship between humans and aliens. Now that theyíve been called on their mission is to defeat the Dronzo family, arrest the Masqueraiders, and recover the Lupin Collection. The Masqueraiders must act quick. Who's side will you choose? The Masqueraiders or the GSPD? You decide.

Last edited by RangerHistorian; February 2nd, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 04:12 PM #1669
> RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

RangerHistorian
Ranger Scholar

Rangers:

Marvin Johnson: Marvin is a highly eager and outspoken young man who always puts his job first. He despises the thieves with a passion and sometimes Marvin focused more on capturing the thieves then protecting the city. Marvin's idol is Sky Tate and he was also a prodigy at the academy and is youngest on the team. Marvin is also an perfectionist that is hard on himself when he fails but he always seems to have his heart in the right place even if he put his own well being at stake.

Daniel "Dan" Murano: Dan is a goofy and light hearted guy who is very showy and quite the womanizer. Dan is always trying to see the brighter side of things and always has a witty saying for every situation he's in.

Maxine Collison: Maxine is often the voice of reason in the group, keep the team heads straight,and is serious minded. Maxine is a person that is a stickler for the rules She remembers the rules in the GSPD handbook by heart.

Last edited by RangerHistorian; February 8th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 07:23 AM #1670
> Shagohad12
Power Ranger

Shagohad12
Power Ranger

A young man buys a replica decadriver and gets sent to another world; where he must don the mantle of Decade and fight the forces of a revived Dai-Shocker.

I'm not too sure I can post it here, but I can link anyone who wants to read.
Shagohad12 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2019, 10:17 AM #1671
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

Here's a possible fan video series project I will dub "Power Rangers Troublemakers."

The protagonists are the Steel Hearts Rangers, or "Troublemaker Rangers" as they are nicknamed. They are Bounty Hunters employed by their Mentor Ernest. but there are very few monster attacks so it's mostly a Power Rangers series about nothing.

They're willing to help others out but sometimes they unwittingly turn it into a big production of sorts, what with the chaos that ensures.

These are the suits design by Bhrunno of Deviantart.

They are based off of the Prototype hero known as "Five Man" before they decided to make the Sentai known as Maskman and the name proper being later given to the sentai "Fiveman."

They are a group of five rangers who can transform into any Ranger in existence, arsenal and all.

Any Ranger, Rider, Metal Hero, you name the form, they can take that form. Even if it's no longer alive (like Gosei Green or the Go-Busters that didn't have Buddyroids.) or some fanmade ranger forms even.

But what about the Sixth Ranger you ask, well... It's just these five at the moment. Ernest does have a Ranger Form but he's rusty with using the forms.

"So the series is like Gokaiger and Tokusatsu meets Seinfeld" Yes, Yes it is but I'm hoping that I can make the most of it. The writing will be wordplay galore.

I'm hoping that this will be something to look forward to. If not then no worries! I'm not going to make you watch it. But i'm just putting it out there.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
george would be proud