Home Menu

Menu

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:21 AM #61
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

More leaked sounds

-There are 9 known henshin sounds contained in the Changer that are ranger specific. Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Ichigo, Nigo, Sango, Zerogo and newly discovered, Minus Ichigo. X’s Gold and Silver seem to only work in the X Changer, at least for making an original sound.

-There are 16 known Kaitou Boost sounds. (Boost is the category sound for auxiliary VSV) They are Cyclone, Scissor, Blade, Hammer, Fire, Boomerang, Magic, Paint, Jackpot, Jewel, Special, Halloween, Christmas, Prism, Chocolate, Chain

-There are 12 known Keisatsu Boost sounds. They are Biker, Crane, Drill, Thunder, Splash, Laser, Blizzard, Rescue, Jewel, Dog, Special, Flash

-There are 4 “Challenger” sounds. This may cover new ranger tech, like the aforementioned XTrain Gold and Silver

-There are 4 GoodStriker sounds

-There are 4 “VS Striker” sounds, 2 for SirenStriker and 2 for Victory Striker

-There are 9 other sounds, including Kamen Rider stuff

Last edited by Dukemon; February 11th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:35 AM #62
> Bluecatcinema
Power Ranger

Bluecatcinema
Power Ranger

kyuparanger wrote: View Post

I just rewatched the first episode and here’s some things I picked up on...
-Also did anyone notice during the celebration of the villain leaders birthday the boss has around 19 MOTW so does that mean something is going to happen to the villains in the late teens early 20s as it pertains to episodes.
Or maybe once those guys are dealt with, the villains will call in some kind of elite monster group to turn up the heat on their enemies.
Bluecatcinema is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:39 AM #63
> kyuparanger
Power Ranger

kyuparanger
Power Ranger

Dukemon wrote: View Post

-There are 9 known henshin sounds contained in the Changer that are ranger specific. Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Ichigo, Nigo, Sango, Zerogo and newly discovered, Minus Ichigo. X’s Gold and Silver seem to only work in the X Changer, at least for making an original sound.

-There are 16 known Kaitou Boost sounds. (Boost is the category sound for auxiliary VSV) They are Cyclone, Scissor, Blade, Hammer, Fire, Boomerang, Magic, Paint, Jackpot, Jewel, Special, Halloween, Christmas, Prism, Chocolate, Chain

-There are 12 known Keisatsu Boost sounds. They are Biker, Crane, Drill, Thunder, Splash, Laser, Blizzard, Rescue, Jewel, Dog, Special, Flash

-There are 4 “Challenger” sounds. This may cover new ranger tech, like the aforementioned XTrain Gold and Silvdr

So do the challenger sounds include X’s mecha. So if we deduct those 2 could it we may get 2 more rangers? Also I’m guessing Victory and Sirenstriker are power-up/new mecha for each team. Similar to a SWAT mode or Legend Magiranger mode.
kyuparanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:50 AM #64
> OXanium
Power Ranger

OXanium
Power Ranger

After finished EP1

Danggggggggg . What a great opening episode , Not gonna lie But this is the best of Ep1 for me
- Loving the Gangler they looks cool! Also there are lots of re-use monster from the past sentai I noticed
- The sound make me hype to see what more from VS Vihecle

Goshh I love this series!
OXanium is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:56 AM #65
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

kyuparanger wrote: View Post

So do the challenger sounds include X’s mecha. So if we deduct those 2 could it we may get 2 more rangers? Also I’m guessing Victory and Sirenstriker are power-up/new mecha for each team. Similar to a SWAT mode or Legend Magiranger mode.

We’re not going to know that till we can test Gold and Silver in the VS Changer.

Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:06 AM #66
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

-There are 4 “Challenger” sounds. This may cover new ranger tech, like the aforementioned XTrain Gold and Silver

I wonder how many of these VS Vehicles will be DX. Minus ichigou sounds interesting.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:17 AM #67
> Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

Calling it LupinBlack + 0gou (white) + Ex who will be our spy/double agent Silver/Gold

So at the end of the show we will have nine of them
Otokusastu Zetto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:34 AM #68
> ReddyRedWolf
Power Ranger

ReddyRedWolf
Power Ranger

That is a lot of spinning there. Great stunts and camera work.

I find it interesting we are presented the authority and the public outside looking in. Kyuranger gave us a public which were hostile to the heroes that eventually cheered them. Here we have the authority in the guise of the GSPO with Patren1gou not looking favorably to Lupinrangers vigilantism. This is in contrast cops and the like leaving the matter of invaders and monsters to the super heroes in previous Sentai even if not government sponsored. The Public sees Lupinrangers as heroes as they beat the villains after all not aware or minding their motivations.

Things were so going great for the Lupinranger then suddenly the cops who they mock suddenly transforms into the Patrangers. With the same changers they have. They are wondering what the heck is going on?!

This sort of reminds me of the circumstance in Kamen Rider Agito where the cops had G3 as response to the new threat yet they don't know what make of Agito as unlike the previous Kamern Rider Kuuga, Godai, Shouichi keeps his identity secret and its as forthcoming.
ReddyRedWolf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:47 AM #69
> Pixelated Prophet

Pixelated Prophet

Vice did an interview on the guy who plays hilltop. Apparently he is a huge star in japan.
Pixelated Prophet is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:53 AM #70
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Interisting. Maybe at some point Ichigo's Machine Trigger loose it's powers and Keichiro can only transform into Minus Ichigo ?
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:03 AM #71
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

On the morpher sounds;
Wonder if the additional sounds could be upgrades for the Reds instead of maybe new rangers. Not that new ones wouldn't be fine, but we don't always need 10+ rangers in a season, it does get a bit much. But since they really love giving Red and only Red a power up nowadays, maybe it's related to that. Like Lucky's ShiShi Red and all.

Though I was thinking about it, and if there's a Red power up I'd really love for there only to be one, and both Pato and Lupin are constantly fighting over it. Especially with Lupin sneaking in to steal it, or Pato subduing Lupin to take it back. It'd add some amusement to an otherwise dull 'Oh look, another Red power up' trend. Then again, I wish they'd do a true team power up again, it's been awhile.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:03 AM #72
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spetacular premiere! I adore the fight scenes. Definetely different than what we are used to get in a sentai show and I love it!

By the way, seems like the ending themes are indeed gone. I'm going to miss them. But, hey, there's always the movie. We might get something like that by then.

⋆Gold⋆ wrote: View Post

How does Toei expect people to root for the Patos when the Lupins steal the very first episode?
The Lupins got the best color scheme. The cops never stood a chance in the first place lol

maritroniuity wrote: View Post

Is it too much to hope for a retool that gets rid of the Patranger.
I'm fine with the Patranger. The only retool I'd do is changing Tsukasa color to light Blue.

MegaBlue wrote: View Post

010 kind of resembles a mask, and it's the 'masquerade' command. That's clever, Toei! I haven't seen the actual episode yet - I'm holding off for subtitles - but that Secret Time video has me wondering one thing: Is that jazz-lady's "LupinRanger!" in the actual show?
Didn't realize that! Nice catch!
Spider-Phoenix is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:12 AM #73
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

at least in this seasons case, however many rangers there is, they’ll be split up between both teams so it won’t feel like we have just one large team. Even though I’m sure they’ll be on the same accord by the end. Taking the hacks and X into account, seems like both teams will have five rangers. Minus ichigou, I imagine will be something related to red. I’m looking forward to seeing more from this line.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:13 AM #74
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

The only retool I'd do is changing Tsukasa color to light Blue.
I wouldn't. What do you have against the color pink and please don't say it's because it's a girly colour?
AdrenalineRush is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:14 AM #75
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

AdrenalineRush wrote: View Post

I wouldn't. What do you have against the color pink and please don't say it's because it's a girly colour?
It is a girly color.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:18 AM #76
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

It is a girly color.
Not necessarily.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:23 AM #77
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

It is a girly color.
It is.

But it's not even the reason I don't like. I just... Don't like it that much. I wish there could be a complex explanation for it but I just don't like it. I think its use in the particular combination of the Patoranger doesn't make for a good visual.

It's just like some people who don't like mustard or coffee.
Spider-Phoenix is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:24 AM #78
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

It is.

But it's not even the reason I don't like. I just... Don't like it that much. I wish there could be a complex explanation for it but I just don't like it. I think its use in the particular combination of the Patoranger doesn't make for a good visual.

Which is totally fair.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:35 AM #79
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

It is.

You're setting yourself for disappointment on wanting a complex explanation for it. It doesn't need to have an explanation. Also, do you really want the Pink Ranger color be phased out for good after this series?

Last edited by AdrenalineRush; March 17th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:38 AM #80
> Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Hideya❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Hideya❤️💕

AdrenalineRush wrote: View Post

You're setting yourself for disappointment on wanting a complex explanation for it. It doesn't need to have an explanation. Also, do you really want the Pink Ranger color be phased for good after this series?
He's saying you're expecting a complex explanation for him not liking Pink. And as you said "It doesn't need to have an explanation" applies from his angle as well.
Xenotome is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
wheresmylionzord