Home Menu

Menu

Old January 19th, 2019, 09:13 PM #5141
> Riderdimension
The only one

Riderdimension
The only one

There've been other people there, especially in earlier episodes.
Riderdimension is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:32 PM #5142
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a collection piece that’ll wipe everyone’s indentities of the Lupinranger except the patranger.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:50 PM #5143
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

EP.49 Summary from specialform12

Episode 49: As A Phantom Thief, As A Police Officer!
Kairi and the others have unmasked themselves in front of the whole world to be the phantom thieves! The phantom thieves are forced to hide in a refuge Kogure quickly managed to secure for them. While there, they hear the story behind Dogranio Yaboon's chained golden safe... Meanwhile, Bistro Jurer has been completely emptied out, leaving no trace of the previous occupants. Keiichiro and the others are unable to muster any words after witnessing such an elaborate escape... Just then, Dogranio Yaboon decides to act like a true gangster, and no longer like his former boss persona! Furthermore, Zamigo tracks down his opponent Lupin Red to have a talk with him who he has shown to be fascinated with for a very long time...

Wonder how long Zamigo fascinated with kairi ?
gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2019, 10:12 PM #5144
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

bearytrek wrote: View Post

it's kinda a moot point now but have they ever shown anybody patronize that bistro the Lupins run?

They only seem to have served the Patos...
nobody else seems to know about the joint...
Sometimes there's no customers at all. I don't know how they can stay in business lol
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2019, 10:31 PM #5145
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

Sometimes there's no customers at all. I don't know how they can stay in business lol
That what happend when the show run out of extras

Last edited by gantarat; January 20th, 2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:50 AM #5146
> Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

About Dogranio's Lupin Collection

Dogranio's Lupin Collection can open other Gangler Safes. Maybe Dogranio's Lupin Collection is final Dial Fighter? I think it will be really interesting if Dogranio's Lupin Collection is Black Dial Fighter.

Buzz Bee is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:51 AM #5147
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Kinda ironic that in the episode they kill Gauche, the Gangler with the most collection pieces they met before Dogranio, they don't get any.

Can't wait for the subs to find out the reason Dogranio randomly kicked Gauche to the curb. I mean, she was fucking pissed, you don't even need subs to see she clearly blamed the two teams for being kicked to the curb.

And to figure out exactly what Dogranio's deal with the Lupinrangers was for why they took off their masks.

Orion wrote: View Post

What mecha delivered the blow? Bye bye Gauche
Someone else answered, but didn't quote so dunno if you read it.

She didn't grow. Dogranio stole her treasures, so she died to a full combo attack. Super Lupin Red/X and then LupinYellow was using Magic, LupinBlue was using Splash. PatrenIchigo (Red) was using Crane, PatrenSango (Pink) was using Biker, PatrenNigo (Green) was using Cyclone.

Also, it's really sad how many times I had to watch that scene to see what goddamn machines they used.

I think it's the first time they've used all individual attacks against a Gangler. Normally they combine as PatrenUgo.

The mecha fight was Gauche literally pulling her own safe off her body before she died and connecting it to her second guinea pig monster then screaming before she rather violently exploded. Somehow the gold safe made it grow.

bearytrek wrote: View Post

it's kinda a moot point now but have they ever shown anybody patronize that bistro the Lupins run?

They only seem to have served the Patos...nobody else seems to know about the joint...
I vaguely remember a few people in there in the early episodes. Once Noel came on board, they kinda stopped bothering with extras.

And you hear a few of the people say Jurer during the reveal, so obviously people know who they are.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 04:34 AM #5148
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

gantarat wrote: View Post

EP.49 Summary from specialform12

Episode 49: As A Phantom Thief, As A Police Officer!
Kairi and the others have unmasked themselves in front of the whole world to be the phantom thieves! The phantom thieves are forced to hide in a refuge Kogure quickly managed to secure for them. While there, they hear the story behind Dogranio Yaboon's chained golden safe... Meanwhile, Bistro Jurer has been completely emptied out, leaving no trace of the previous occupants. Keiichiro and the others are unable to muster any words after witnessing such an elaborate escape... Just then, Dogranio Yaboon decides to act like a true gangster, and no longer like his former boss persona! Furthermore, Zamigo tracks down his opponent Lupin Red to have a talk with him who he has shown to be fascinated with for a very long time...

Wonder how long Zamigo fascinated with kairi ?
Gauche Down, and seems now remained Dongranio and Zamigo, interesthing seems Dongranio is going to battle them and growing for the Mecha Battle, and the all Zamigo fascination for Kairi could be because they battle along side the Patras or something else or the reason for he fights, they almost reminds the all Red Ranger rivalty all the Sentais had that kind of rivaltys
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 05:01 AM #5149
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

Akumaru wrote: View Post

Gauche Down, and seems now remained Dongranio and Zamigo, interesthing seems Dongranio is going to battle them and growing for the Mecha Battle, and the all Zamigo fascination for Kairi could be because they battle along side the Patras or something else or the reason for he fights, they almost reminds the all Red Ranger rivalty all the Sentais had that kind of rivaltys

Well,i wouldn't say very long time if zamigo interest with Kairi since their first fight (ep.10)

it's look like he gonna reveal to kairi that why he froze his brother and people
Old January 20th, 2019, 05:07 AM #5150
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

gantarat wrote: View Post

Well,i wouldn't say very long time if zamigo interest with Kairi since their first fight (ep.10)

it's look like he gonna reveal to kairi that why he froze his brother and people
I suppose this is not like kind rivalty like Red Buster and Enter !!!
Old January 20th, 2019, 08:39 AM #5151
> Trannamphuong
Power Ranger

Trannamphuong
Power Ranger

Does anyone notice the way the giant mecha battle filmed? Most of the scenes are in a real city, instead of minimized models. While the special effects for this is still quite bad, maybe this will be the way Sentai mecha battles would go in the future?
Trannamphuong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:15 AM #5152
> Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

Otokusastu Zetto
KouseiRed to the rescue !

So next week is the 49 episode, one more after that to go for end LupaTo oh boy time sure fly fast. Saw the episode and it was awesome yet will be agree with some people about Sakuya and Umika relationship could have been handled better.

Also I amused myself with a little something if we were to combine the two team into one we would have something like that. A Red Ranger, a Blue Ranger with this hex value #13698B, a somewhat Peach Ranger because of this hex value #F2A05E. The Rangers would wear a cape with protection of the shoulder and upper arms with capes, they would have a VS symbol would be placed on their buckle belt seems that make the more sens to have this symbol on their buckle belt at least for me.

Or peharps as a logo on the cape. Do the same for Patren/Lupin X combine both aesthetic and blend them accuratly.

Pity I have no talent at drawing because I would obviously showed you this neat concept. The name of the combined team would Oshoku Sentai Keikanranger.
Otokusastu Zetto is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:29 AM #5153
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Kinda ironic that in the episode they kill Gauche, the Gangler with the most collection pieces they met before Dogranio, they don't get any.

Can't wait for the subs to find out the reason Dogranio randomly kicked Gauche to the curb. I mean, she was fucking pissed, you don't even need subs to see she clearly blamed the two teams for being kicked to the curb.

And to figure out exactly what Dogranio's deal with the Lupinrangers was for why they took off their masks.

obviously people know who they are.[/hide]
Dongranio possible banished Gauche because for maybe Dongranio had some rules, kind like, possible Dongranio is like the Main Villans, there henchmen can do everthing, but they had to follow there rules, like Master Doukoku did to Akumaro in Shinkenger, sadly LuPat never had some villans to make the plot shake up, between Rangers and Villans
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:45 AM #5154
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Dogranio was pissed that Gauche gave the collection piece he gave to her to Zamigo.
https://twitter.com/tavion_jackson/s...510132225?s=21
Dogranio already was frustrated no one he felt that was worthy enough to take his chair died or didn’t want to. This was probably the icing on the cake for him.

Last edited by tavionjackson; January 20th, 2019 at 01:51 PM.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:48 AM #5155
> Orion
Power Ranger

Orion
Power Ranger

What collection pieces are left?

We know the shuriken from Ninninger that she had given to Zamigo. I can imagine that will difficult to retrieve.
Orion is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 10:36 AM #5156
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

Otokusastu Zetto wrote: View Post

So next week is the 49 episode, one more after that to go for end LupaTo oh boy time sure fly fast.
I thought LvP was going to 51?
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 10:46 AM #5157
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

That was a quite good episode

Didn't expect the Lupins would expose themselves to the whole world. Nor that awesome helmetless shot.

And I love the "I knew it" on Tsukasa face when they unmasked themselves.

On another note

Seems like Noel finally assumes he's a full Lupinranger with a Patranger form!

Also, you can kind of see how evenly the toyline was meant to be until Bandai stepped in and demanded Lupin got all toys. I mean, the only special weapon/power up the Pats used were the Crane arm prop. If they had gotten Siren and Splash as intended, things would have been more or less even regarding weapon upgrades.

And I'm saying that as a guy who prefers the Lupins
Spider-Phoenix is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:55 PM #5158
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

I thought LvP was going to 51?
It is.

Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

Seems like Noel finally assumes he's a full Lupinranger with a Patranger form!

Also, you can kind of see how evenly the toyline was meant to be until Bandai stepped in and demanded Lupin got all toys. I mean, the only special weapon/power up the Pats used were the Crane arm prop. If they had gotten Siren and Splash as intended, things would have been more or less even regarding weapon upgrades.

And I'm saying that as a guy who prefers the Lupins
You see, I'm getting really tired of the huge debate over which team deserved better stuff and maybe it would've been a lot better if Bandai DIDN'T step in and demanded Lupin got all toys or that it would've been Lupinrangers for 2018 and Patorangers for 2019.
AdrenalineRush is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 01:01 PM #5159
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

Wow, I thought this debate was dead by now.

At least, I hoped it was.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 20th, 2019, 01:14 PM #5160
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AkaGreen wrote: View Post

Wow, I thought this debate was dead by now.

At least, I hoped it was.
Who said this debate was ever dead?
AdrenalineRush is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
wheresmylionzord