RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 12:58 AM   #941
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Dukemon wrote: View Post

Could definitely work, and it has in the past. Maybe they're going to replace a Returns Special with the VS? I love the Returns Specials, but if I had to choose, the VS are more worthwhile in the long run.

Or, given Kyuranger's popularity, they could just give it a few V-Cinema films to sell KyuTamas with.
I love both concepts so it would be hard to choose for me XD Though it could be both. Something set after the end of the serie with the Zyuohger.

I wouldn't mind several V-Cinema for Kyuranger since there's a lot of potential like learning more about the rebellion, Kotaro's training, Tsurugi's fight as Hooh Soldier in the past, Shou's early years ect... But at the same time, i hope they save some money to do this kind of things for the new sentai (If it’s popular) as well since everything we got added something to the story.

Last edited by AdamPark62; Yesterday at 01:09 AM.
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:22 AM   #942
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Quick question. I'm doing some major catch-up since I'm soooo far behind (just watched #29). Is there a specific place to watch the four High School Wars episodes and Episode of Stinger, or does it not really matter?
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:46 AM   #943
BlueSenshi
Balance is EVERYTHING!

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Quick question. I'm doing some major catch-up since I'm soooo far behind (just watched #29). Is there a specific place to watch the four High School Wars episodes and Episode of Stinger, or does it not really matter?
i think its on youtube still?
BlueSenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:51 AM   #944
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

I guess I didn't word it very well... I meant as in episode placement - storyline wise
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #945
AutoZ
Power Ranger

Well the majority of the movie is flashback. The present portion takes place between episodes 34 & 35, while the flashback portion takes place between episodes 13 & 14. It doesn't really matter when you watch it since it doesn't really affect the overall plot, but Stinger does obtain a kyutama, which he will use again in episode 39 (also, I wouldn't call it a reference, but there is a little nod to the movie in the episode too), so watch it before then I guess if you wanna see how he obtains it. And High School Wars takes place before Episode of Stinger, but there's supposedly going to be an episode 5 that takes place directly after EoS, so if you want to watch all the HSW & EoS stuff together, maybe wait a bit, unless you want to watch everything that's out now, in which case just watch it in chronological order.
AutoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #946
BlueSenshi
Balance is EVERYTHING!

I guess I didn't word it very well... I meant as in episode placement - storyline wise
Ohh got it lol. AutoZ pretty much covered it hehe.
BlueSenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #947
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

This just reminded me, the fifth episode of high school wars comes out next month. I’ll finalyl watch those when it does.
tavionjackson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #948
Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

This just reminded me, the fifth episode of high school wars comes out next month. I’ll finalyl watch those when it does.
Wasn't it release already?

By the way, is this episode the one that will be focusing on Kotaro and have "legendary hero" cameos or something?
Spider-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:56 PM   #949
⚡Dukemon

Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

Wasn't it release already?

By the way, is this episode the one that will be focusing on Kotaro and have "legendary hero" cameos or something?
Nope, comes out with the dvd of High School Wars next month. Legendary Hero cameos happen all through High School Wars; via voice actors. Lesson 5 definitely focuses on Kotaro, but we don't know to what extent.

Also...there's no reason to wait to watch episode 5. By all accounts, it takes place after Episode of Stinger.
Dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:21 PM   #950
⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Blue Sky

Star Wars: The Last Kyruanger
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/6hbd9KTpN63

"It's been a while, Don Armage."

What an episode. Lots of mecha fighting, but the scale of it was pretty impressive. Every formation was used, including the return of RyuTeiKyurenOh. That hasn't been seen in a long time. I like how the fight against Darth Aslan even took to the inside of the ship, and that Naga's Black Hole is going to be useful once again. While Darth Dad hasn't been totally dealt with, this arc in general has been pretty good, if a bit cliche.

Last edited by GreenNinja; Today at 06:00 PM.
GreenNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:03 PM   #951
GreenMystechRanger
JusticeForK

The final attack with the mecha and the moment where the team shot the door down were both really badass. (especially the song that played during the final attack) The intense moment of Tsurugi and Don Armage face to face (sorta kinda) was cool, but it was kinda dulled by the characters happily dancing like four seconds after it. Kinda like Champ's death. But the Kyutama song is so catchy I don't even mind.

And next week we get a badass civilian fight, which is always welcome.
GreenMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:40 PM   #952
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

the seiza blaster looks good in all silver.
tavionjackson is online now   Reply With Quote