Home Menu

Menu

Old January 17th, 2019, 07:11 AM #4441
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

BOOM Comics have won publisher of the year (under 3%) at the 2019 Diamond Gem Awards. MMPR was up for a few awards, but lost out.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ards-for-2018/
Cameron Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2019, 07:17 AM #4442
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

ive only just realised that Soul of the Dragon is the power ranger version of dekaranger 10 years on, would anyone be up for a sequel or prequel for soul of the dragon, id love to see more in depth about how the master morpher was made, how it got damaged etc
I mean how the MM came to be would be nice to know, but whether it's worth doing a graphic novel about, that's something different. Hell, just saying 'Ninjor made it for Tommy' would probably satisfy pretty much the entire fanbase cause it'd be an answer.

As for something following the continuing adventures of that future SPD team? Eh, probably. I mean for me it'd be a bit more of a novelty than a real need. I love SPD, and since four of the six are still those guys, sure that'd be fun. But realistically I don't see that much of a point. It'd just be some kinda adventure, fight some bad guys, etc etc. Maybe if it had a real point to it. Now I wouldn't be against if Boom did another annual like the SG one with short stories across the PR multiverse, and they did a short one with the team. I think that at least would've be farfetched or bad, but yeah who knows.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2019, 11:45 AM #4443
> RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger

RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger

Does anybody know when the Beyond The Grid team will finish its run? I have really no interest in this team and I stopped reading after the end of Shattered Grid. I am currently only reading Go Go Power Rangers.
RedPowerRanger93 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 17th, 2019, 07:04 PM #4444
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

RedPowerRanger93 wrote: View Post

Does anybody know when the Beyond The Grid team will finish its run? I have really no interest in this team and I stopped reading after the end of Shattered Grid. I am currently only reading Go Go Power Rangers.
Short answer: No. Long answer: Still no. If you're poking into this thread you will see ANY news about whether there's a shift in the team or anything else without really needing to ask. Such a thing will definitely be big news. But so far, nope. Do you only care about the MMPR team then? Well anyways, BTG has been a nice change, at least I think so personally but to each your own. And yeah, you have GG for the MMPR crew if that's all ya want. But no, just keep an eye out and you'll see the news.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:00 AM #4445
> RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger

RedPowerRanger93
Power Ranger

Alitain wrote: View Post

Short answer: No. Long answer: Still no. If you're poking into this thread you will see ANY news about whether there's a shift in the team or anything else without really needing to ask. Such a thing will definitely be big news. But so far, nope. Do you only care about the MMPR team then? Well anyways, BTG has been a nice change, at least I think so personally but to each your own. And yeah, you have GG for the MMPR crew if that's all ya want. But no, just keep an eye out and you'll see the news.
No, MMPR isn't my only interest. I like other seasons as well, I'm just very interested in seeing the team post Shattered Grid. Especially in regards to a potential White Ranger and whether the original trio will stay alongside White Ranger Tommy for the next couple of arcs. That's one of the reasons I can't wait to see the return of the original team. Furthermore, I did read the first issue of the Beyond the Grid. From that team, I'm really only a fan of Andros so I have no real interest in the team as a whole. Each to their own, eh?
RedPowerRanger93 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:26 AM #4446
> Harpsikord
Prince of Evil

Harpsikord
Prince of Evil

The Beyond the Grid team is the current team in the primary comic book for as long as the current writer's current story is the one that is being told, so it's for the indefinite future. And I'm enjoying having this hodge podge of Power Rangers together, I feel like Bennett's run is hitting it's stride now that the initial run is over and we're getting into the thick of it. If anything, I'd like to see more of the surviving rangers folded in every now and again. Lord knows I wouldn't hate to see more of Karone.
Harpsikord is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:33 AM #4447
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

I never really expected the BTG team to remain there for a very long time, so I can certainly see the main team returning during this year along with ending the storyline.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2019, 04:21 AM #4448
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

I'm going to sound like a certain somebody forgot his name, but id love for boom to do a comic where the mmpr rangers are badly injured and they have to give their powers to just one ranger in which he has to use the Dino Tribe coin combined by the all five coins that gives the ranger all the rangers weapons and supercharges said ranger but also gives him a limit to how long he uses the powers sort of a battilizer for mmpr,

id have the triangles on the rangers gloves and boots have a colour from each ranger the suit would be hard to be nice looking tho without looking like a rainbow and the helmet could either reflect all the rangers or just have it be multicoloured

Personally id say either Jason or tommy wield the tribe coin tho
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM #4449
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Who would win in a fight? Thanos (without infinity stones) and his army or Drakkon and his army?
Lordoftherangers is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:29 PM #4450
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

Lordoftherangers wrote: View Post

Who would win in a fight? Thanos (without infinity stones) and his army or Drakkon and his army?
Which universes are they fighting in? If Thanos' then he wins. Not even a fair fight.
MutekiDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:07 PM #4451
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

Thanos alone is on the same of at least 2 Thors. there is no contest, Thanos could defeat the army himself.

Power Rangers don't reach high on the power scaling that is Marvel and DC, which is why the Justice League crossover didn't work at all as the rangers were way outclassed.
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:04 PM #4452
> MrsManface
Power Ranger

MrsManface
Power Ranger

Whoever the writer wanted to win.
MrsManface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:30 PM #4453
> Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Lordoftherangers
Power Ranger

Allio wrote: View Post

Power Rangers don't reach high on the power scaling that is Marvel and DC, which is why the Justice League crossover didn't work at all as the rangers were way outclassed.
Mystic Force could probably hold their own considering they are wizards and magic is always OP.
Lordoftherangers is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:42 PM #4454
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

considering how many can move faster than the mystic force could dial their spells, even then I don't think (minus the zords) we have seen spells that could even match those heroes.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:24 PM #4455
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

Mystic Force could probably hold their own considering they are wizards and magic is always OP.
Superman wouldn't stand a chance. Magic is one of his vulnerabilities.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:37 PM #4456
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

while he has zero resistance he would still be able to strike the rangers faster than they could launch them
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:29 PM #4457
> maslego
Idea Ranger

maslego
Idea Ranger

Oh lord please don't let this thread devolve into the "who would win" arguments.
maslego is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:33 PM #4458
> GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

GetTheeToABrewery
No Waltons Here

maslego wrote: View Post

Oh lord please don't let this thread devolve into the "who would win" arguments.
I would win. End of thread.
GetTheeToABrewery is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 07:47 AM #4459
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

Harpsikord wrote: View Post

The Beyond the Grid team is the current team in the primary comic book for as long as the current writer's current story is the one that is being told, so it's for the indefinite future. And I'm enjoying having this hodge podge of Power Rangers together, I feel like Bennett's run is hitting it's stride now that the initial run is over and we're getting into the thick of it. If anything, I'd like to see more of the surviving rangers folded in every now and again. Lord knows I wouldn't hate to see more of Karone.
I'm kind of torn on this. On one hand, I'm enjoying the current arc. It's given us new villains and a new ranger, which is interesting. I'd also love to see some strange zord combinations. On the other hand, I'm definitely interested in seeing the aftermath of Shattered Grid for the MMPR team as well as the others.
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2019, 10:12 AM #4460
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

I'm wondering if the universe the Prometha rangers are stuck in is decaying I wonder if they will try and save people from there to bring back to there universe I also wonder if the solar ranger will still be able to morph in our universe
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
his time has come