Home Menu

Menu

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:19 AM #21
> OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

I am just stating that this project will be harder than he thinks, I was not saying make this to a story, but you could have great guide book for market! I know this is for fan use but still ya should make sure ya dont overstep cause you can get in trouble on it!
OmniMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:19 AM #22
> Otokusastu Zetto
♥ Worship our LupinKudo ♥

Otokusastu Zetto

TealMystechRanger wrote: View Post

I feel like Coronation Street and Emmerdale are set in the same world, but I'm not familiar enough with either to say for sure... but yeah, I don't think EastEnders (or any British soap) has more than one universe, unless you want to count any charity things of dubious canon... but you could easily put Corrie and EastEnders on there.

And then go Corrie > EastEnders > Doctor Who > Marvel > DC [or] Sentai > Power Rangers, haha!
I am like Charly in it's always sunny in philadelphia I'll prove to the world that everything is connected XD

I'm sorry to hear that, though I don't think it's healthy to hold a personal grudge towards artists who you've (I assume) never met. Plus I'm pretty sure Anno had a rough time working on Eva, too (especially EoE and You Can (Not) Redo).

Rather, I was commenting on the fact that your comment seemed uncalled for when we were just discussing where these universes connect. I'm sure we'll wind up mentioning shows/franchises I don't like, but I'll grit my teeth and reference them without- okay, it's not like it really matters, it's my issue as per usual, haha.
One day I'll explain why on the rant thread ^_^

And so you only need a general "LEGO Universes" category in which you can include BIONICLE (both G1 and G2), Slizer/Throwbots, RoboRiders and Hero Factory, plus any other non-minifig/minidoll properties. I'm sure they'd be sub-divisible if needed, but yeah, I think compiling every LEGO-own property under one title works fine.
As I said I'll label things Multiverse for being more explicit, The Grid will be named Metaverse Grid.

Oh BOY Slizer the memories even though I still have a box full of those in my garage for my nephews when they visit us they play with them. But yep Slizer and Bionicle G1 and G2 share the same Lego Multiverse network.

Also I added Top Cow and Image Comics but that lead me to put Tomb Raider as well and got a problem to how name Alien Predator multiverse ?

And do I split Capcom into a collection of Multiverse or I put everything together meaning that Darkstalker and Street Fighter are in the same multiverse for exemple ?
Anybody for this question ?

OmniMystechRanger wrote: View Post

I am just stating that this project will be harder than he thinks, I was not saying make this to a story, but you could have great guide book for market! I know this is for fan use but still ya should make sure ya dont overstep cause you can get in trouble on it!
Well since I am on Deviantart I see a lot of people doing more trouble things without being worried by the people in charge of the rights, One Exemple far more troublesome than what I do is people doing commissions and draw some Goku or Naruto for others they are being paid to draw official character and yet Shueisha doesn't seems to care, how about Superman and Captain America who have the same treatment
Otokusastu Zetto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:24 AM #23
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Oh, I'm sure it'll be tricky as hell, but it's a fun thing to attempt if nothing else.

Otokusastu Zetto wrote: View Post

One day I'll explain why on the rant thread ^_^
Okay, heheh.

On that note, I'm wondering if Eva can connect us to any other anime. I recall a mecha battling game that included the likes of Gundam and Lagrange... not sure if Evangelion was in that. I'm sure we'll have to use methods like that rather than official story crossovers, but it may be doable.

Oh BOY Slizer the memories even though I still have a box full of those in my garage for my nephews when they visit us they play with them. But yep Slizer and Bionicle G1 and G2 share the same Lego Multiverse network.
Yeah man! I still have the few Slizer sets that I got, though a couple of them are more or less dismantled. Also got the yellow RoboRider, Power.

Also I added Top Cow and Image Comics but that lead me to put Tomb Raider as well and got a problem to how name Alien Predator multiverse ?
Unless there are any further connections, just plain "Alien/Predator Universes"?

Anybody for this question ?
Afraid it's not my area of expertise.

By the way, I edited a list of properties used in LEGO Dimensions into my previous post. Knew I should've waited, haha! But it's there for your reference.
TealMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:38 AM #24
> Otokusastu Zetto

Otokusastu Zetto

On that note, I'm wondering if Eva can connect us to any other anime. I recall a mecha battling game that included the likes of Gundam and Lagrange... not sure if Evangelion was in that. I'm sure we'll have to use methods like that rather than official story crossovers, but it may be doable.
It's the Super Robot Taisen Franchise where a collective of Mecha and other Giant Warrior thought each other, you have also Godzilla which I think is connected to Ultraman If I remember and King Kong.

Yeah man! I still have the few Slizer sets that I got, though a couple of them are more or less dismantled. Also got the yellow RoboRider, Power.
Gotta love Lego the Master of the Brick, speaking of Master He Man is owned by whom ? If I remember he does have gotten crossed over with The Thundercats ? But also the DC Comics Universe ?

Unless there are any further connections, just plain "Alien/Predator Universes"?
Sounds like Logical.

By the way, I edited a list of properties used in LEGO Dimensions into my previous post. Knew I should've waited, haha! But it's there for your reference.
I'll check it thx
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:44 AM #25
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

It's the Super Robot Taisen Franchise where a collective of Mecha and other Giant Warrior thought each other, you have also Godzilla which I think is connected to Ultraman If I remember and King Kong.
That sounds like a better one than what I was talking about. No Gundam, but Macross is there, and Code Geass. Either of those in Super Robot Taisen? (Hey, just thought too, could most of Trigger's stuff count as one multiverse by way of Space Patrol Luluco's screwball crossovers? Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia, Inferno Cop and... uh, the shark detective thing.)

Gotta love Lego the Master of the Brick, speaking of Master He Man is owned by whom ? If I remember he does have gotten crossed over with The Thundercats ? But also the DC Comics Universe ?
Mattel, as is Thundercats I believe. Not really familiar enough with either to talk crossovers for them.

I'll check it thx
You're welcome!
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:45 AM #26
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Also as somone who is currently exploring the whole omniverse idea in his shadowwalker which I wrote an created all character that are copywrited to goldstar comics which I own, I can tell ya this guide that your writing is going to take few years, cause ya will have to update format an such! So what the beef on eva? Who is yellowroborider? Dont forget dynamite comics, jla/predators, superman/terminators, terminators, etc, you may want to rethink metaverse grid an research metaverse part some, what I get streetfighters/darkstars/an such are part of capcom main! As for lego dimensions, ya got flash, greenarrow, supergirl, an as for scooby, he met the globestrotters, speedbuggy, laurel and hardy, three stooges, jeanie an baboo among such, also dont forget defunct companies like ruby spears an such!
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:48 AM #27
> RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

I like to see that I'm not the only crossover addicted ahaha
RangerLobo-Guara is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:52 AM #28
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Who is yellowroborider?
RoboRiders was a small LEGO Technic line which preceded BIONICLE. Six bike sets (and one larger one, plus I believe a few small promotional ones) that fought viruses online and had collectible wheels that they could launch.

Dont forget dynamite comics, jla/predators, superman/terminators, terminators
So, Alien/Predator connects to DC, as does Terminator.

As for lego dimensions, ya got flash, greenarrow, supergirl
All still part of DC Universes.

an as for scooby, he met the globestrotters, speedbuggy, laurel and hardy, three stooges, jeanie an baboo among such
Man, Scooby Doo really opens things up some more...

The Globetrotters were in Futurama too (dunno if they're literally the same guys - person- or voice-wise - but it's the same team). And Futurama crossed over with The Simpsons, which also crossed over with Family Guy (which is essentially part of a Seth McFarlane Animated Sitcom universe). And Bob Belcher from Bob's Burgers was very briefly in "The Simpson Guy" too, but considering that was a one-off gag, I don't know if that'd count.

RangerLobo-Guara wrote: View Post

I like to see that I'm not the only crossover addicted ahaha
Speaking for myself, it's fun to see how far this can branch out, haha!
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:05 AM #29
> RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

I like to think about crossover possibilities. Games, comics... which media and genre that crossover would fit more and stuff. I am one of the admins of the page Shonen Jump VS Capcom, though there is a lot of time since last I posted anything.
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:21 AM #30
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Dont forget yugioh has crossed with other yugioh series, ah I thought yellowroboriders was connected to kamenriders, But aliens/terminators/predators were not just dc, but other companies, dont forget disney for inclusion to this, an yes globetrotters in scooby an futurama are not the same ones, the game that had various robots in it is superherotaisen, thundercats an heman are owned by dc an timewarner, yes heman an thundercats have both crossed with but also marvel an other companies, also you may have some problems cause of adult stuff I ya get the drift, to have in guide, plus ya got voltron for this guide too!
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:26 AM #31
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Dont forget yugioh has crossed with other yugioh series
Doesn't really count, though. That's all still Yu-Gi-Oh.

But aliens/terminators/predators were not just dc, but other companies
What other franchises have they crossed over with?

dont forget disney for inclusion to this
Kingdom Hearts incorporates Disney characters, and Disney Infinity combines Star Wars and Marvel with Disney-original stuff.

an yes globetrotters in scooby an futurama are not the same ones
But they are both Globetrotter teams, even if I assume Futurama's is a fictional line-up? It's like how the Boom MMPR team didn't meet the same Batman that Scooby Doo and co. met, but they both still met Batman.

plus ya got voltron for this guide too!
What has Voltron crossed over with?
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:29 AM #32
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Doesn't really count, though. That's all still Yu-Gi-Oh.

What other franchises have they crossed over with?

Kingdom Hearts incorporates Disney characters, and Disney Infinity combines Star Wars and Marvel with Disney-original stuff.

But they are both Globetrotter teams, even if I assume Futurama's is a fictional line-up? It's like how the Boom MMPR team didn't meet the same Batman that Scooby Doo and co. met, but they both still met Batman.

What has Voltron crossed over with?
LionForceVoltron has crossed over with vehicle team of voltron!
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:42 AM #33
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Again, though, that's still within Voltron. Otokusastu Zetto is talking about two different properties crossing over - like Power Rangers meeting Ninja Turtles, rather than one Power Rangers team meeting another Power Rangers team.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:26 AM #34
> Otokusastu Zetto

Otokusastu Zetto

Yu-Gi-Oh! and other Manga from the same publisher I think I'll put it inside the Shueisha Multiverse including also Dragon Ball and other Shueisha property for simplicity.

Like that it will make things simple for the grid, perhaps I'll do some exception for bigger Franchise like Dragon Ball, Street Fighter and Sonic but link them to their respective Multiverse (Publisher).

Voltron oh this case is interesting because there is first GoLion so I don't know how to deal with this one.

@MystechRanger there is Gundam in Super Robot Taisen and whole lot of other Mecha anime like TTGL and Gunbuster as well as Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water which is also another Hideaki Anno show.

Also does there are American properties who crossed with French/European properties ?
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:05 AM #35
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

Well I am a guy who are passionnate about Multiversality and passionnate about Crossover but I never find a grid who translate what crossed with what.

I want to build a map for every fandom to see all connection through this Grid.

And also I want to see/confirm if Ryu (Street Fighter) got the high level of crossing over !? Or does Batman beat him or another character ?
What fandoms though. What kind of fandoms I guess. The best way to start is figure out who's playing six degrees of kevin bacon here, from there you can do a basic table chart to figure out who crossed over, and then break it down further from there.

If you're saying everything, then that's the main reason you haven't found a "grid" of any kind. It's too much information with too wide a range of options to view. You need to be specific to get the information on point, otherwise you face the "everyone is in a snowglobe" theory.

The only way you could get in trouble is if you tried to profit of the use of the copyrights. Otherwise its just a Wikipedia article.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:13 AM #36
> Otokusastu Zetto

Otokusastu Zetto

Titanium321 wrote: View Post

What fandoms though. What kind of fandoms I guess. The best way to start is figure out who's playing six degrees of kevin bacon here, from there you can do a basic table chart to figure out who crossed over, and then break it down further from there.

If you're saying everything, then that's the main reason you haven't found a "grid" of any kind. It's too much information with too wide a range of options to view. You need to be specific to get the information on point, otherwise you face the "everyone is in a snowglobe" theory.
Yeah that's a good point to take into account.

Titanium321 wrote: View Post

Otherwise its just a Wikipedia article.
Wikipedia hmmmmmm funny you said because my project can be a collaborative project, of course a Free collaborative project without any financial aspect.
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:23 AM #37
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Yu-Gi-Oh! and other Manga from the same publisher I think I'll put it inside the Shueisha Multiverse including also Dragon Ball and other Shueisha property for simplicity.

Like that it will make things simple for the grid, perhaps I'll do some exception for bigger Franchise like Dragon Ball, Street Fighter and Sonic but link them to their respective Multiverse (Publisher).
I wouldn't bother including any franchises/properties that don't cross over with anything else, and I'd advise against grouping things that aren't tied together. Revolution ties Hasbro's boys toys properties; The LEGO Movie suggests that all LEGO-own properties are part of one shared multiverse. Unless Shueisha's stuff is explicitly said to all be part of one collection of universes or there are crossovers between them, I don't think they should be bunched together. That's just my thinking, though.

@MystechRanger there is Gundam in Super Robot Taisen and whole lot of other Mecha anime like TTGL and Gunbuster as well as Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water which is also another Hideaki Anno show.
So those at least are all connected. Not sure if there's any way to tie those into the existing grid? I know TTGL shares staff with Trigger (though I believe it predates Trigger as its own studio?), but I'm not aware of any direct points of crossover. Likewise Nadia and Evangelion, besides Shinji and the Nadia protagonist more or less looking the same save for the hair, haha.
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:55 PM #38
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

I wouldn't bother including any franchises/properties that don't cross over with anything else, and I'd advise against grouping things that aren't tied together. Revolution ties Hasbro's boys toys properties; The LEGO Movie suggests that all LEGO-own properties are part of one shared multiverse. Unless Shueisha's stuff is explicitly said to all be part of one collection of universes or there are crossovers between them, I don't think they should be bunched together. That's just my thinking, though.

So those at least are all connected. Not sure if there's any way to tie those into the existing grid? I know TTGL shares staff with Trigger (though I believe it predates Trigger as its own studio?), but I'm not aware of any direct points of crossover. Likewise Nadia and Evangelion, besides Shinji and the Nadia protagonist more or less looking the same save for the hair, haha.
I say include the stuff that include stuff that should not be included should be in it, an try to make it all work! Ya may have it free collaboration right now, but may need to start putting cash for an ongoing version that is long term an ya may need to check with people to see if ya can use their work in this project! Also forgot the ben 10 comic crossover with samurai jack an others an the fusion fall game an other cartoonetwork crossovers!

Last edited by OmniMystechRanger; January 6th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:16 AM #39
> RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

RangerLobo-Guara
VIP Rider

DC and Hanna Barbera.

Batman crossed over with everyone. You can make even swears with it. Your father crossedover with Batman!
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:32 PM #40
> Judge Joker
Repulsive

Judge Joker
Repulsive

Power Rangers and The Invisible Man.
Judge Joker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote