Home Menu

Menu

Old January 8th, 2019, 06:06 AM #3121
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

toejammer wrote: View Post

Wolzard purple has arrived much earlier than we anticipated.
I was very surprised by this, though it makes sense as today a mid-week update was due... but still, his gasha is going to last what... almost 3 weeks? It's not even a seasonal gasha

I did the full loop and got him in his guaranteed pull, plus 2 copies of Zamigo on the second pull (A card I wanted, so not a bad result).

Sad that Wolzard is not tied to any event as an extra box card... they could have brought back some Team Events (about 3 for the dia missions, but not another mass team event) and tied him as the box card... they could have even released him as the box card for the returning Villain Event, it would have been even more fitting considering he is a Villain Team card (though, I already emptied that store )

Last edited by AbareOrange; January 8th, 2019 at 06:23 AM.
AbareOrange is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2019, 10:32 AM #3122
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Wolzard is the only cards i need so i pass XD Got Ginga Red !!!
AdamPark62 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:06 PM #3123
> KaijuRed
Power Ranger

KaijuRed
Power Ranger

Somehow, I'm still chugging along at the game. I was sorta excited when they brought back the Use-All-Your-Sentai event-thing because I'd eventually worked out how to beat final hard-tier battle.

With the current iteration, I haven't even been able to get past the final level of tier *two*. I've tried Sentai Changing to just one or two heroes or to just female heroes, since Female-Kirisark's attack only seems to auto-defeat male heroes(?), and I always get clobbered. I've tried focusing on the Kirisark minions providing buffs, I've tried focusing on Ms. Kirisark, I've tried focusing on the villain with the guard bar. I haven't even gotten close; the enemies' constantly-refreshing stacks of defense and debuff-block are just too much. I could throw my very strongest team at it - MY Sentai of mostly Victory cards - but then I wouldn't have them for the much-more-difficult final tier.

The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure I used to be good at this game. I might still be if I could read Japanese; I just haven't put in the time to consult the Great Spreadsheet and cross-reference it with my cards and Dia to figure out what strategies I'd be better off using. I've got Rio for the guard-gauge bonus. I don't recall any reliable "block enemy buffs" techniques from Legend Dia or card Abilities.

Any advice for that level? There are still a couple of days to finish it, and I've cleared out the other current limited events. (It's so cute they think I'd want H and R Coins.)

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it: I was thinking of holding off on gashas until Ryusoulger debuts,. then realized it's almost certain SSLW will release the team from Sentai Strongest Battle as a new team in the interim. Oy.
KaijuRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2019, 11:26 AM #3124
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

KaijuRed wrote: View Post

I could throw my very strongest team at it - MY Sentai of mostly Victory cards - but then I wouldn't have them for the much-more-difficult final tier.

Any advice for that level? There are still a couple of days to finish it, and I've cleared out the other current limited events. (It's so cute they think I'd want H and R Coins.)

You can reuse the same teams in different tiers so dont have a fear of using my sentai on tier 2 cause you can do the same on tier 3.

As for tips, i just went in my strongest three teams then added two teams with 1 Ranger each from a matching attribute so i could run a purple dia with attack boost, aswell as focusing my red dias on mainly one team.

Aiming for the kirisaks on the sides first seemed to help me. Not aware of the male rangers getting killed quicker or anything like that, perhaps i wasnt paying attention.

As usual swap in soon as you can, multi charged attacks and multi hit superskills help, preferably ones that give you buffs such as speed or attack as you go along.
It is slightly harder and tedious than the last one they did, but not as hard as the first ever one i find.
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2019, 08:52 PM #3125
> KaijuRed
Power Ranger

KaijuRed
Power Ranger

Naturally, after my last post, I swapped out, like, two Legend Dia (trading speed and defense for the defense-down debuff, which shouldn't have worked given the enemies' stacks of Resist Debuff), and won handily like it was no big thing.

Apparently, I should make whiny posts more often. (Thanks for the response, TJ.)
KaijuRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 03:49 AM #3126
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

New pyramid events and new Gasha with Legend Patren 3 and Legend Megatector Mega Yellow cards. Got Mega Yellow on first pull.

Megaranger and Patranger Red Dia available in the event shops. Pyramide Coins Gasha is obviously back.

There's something about a Legend Ticket but not sure how it works.
Old January 11th, 2019, 04:27 AM #3127
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

There's something about a Legend Ticket but not sure how it works.
Complete the red pyramid or rank top 100 and you get a legend ticket that lets you choose one of the pyramid legends
Old January 11th, 2019, 03:58 PM #3128
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Complete the red pyramid or rank top 100 and you get a legend ticket that lets you choose one of the pyramid legends
Oh, that's kinda nice.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 04:33 PM #3129
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Oh, that's kinda nice.
Yeah quite handy for getting a card that keeps slipping through your hands.
I went with the boukenred purely to have a yellow attribute morale card, despite already having another boukenred. Dont have much need for the other three cards im missing, and if i pull them them i pull them.
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:46 PM #3130
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Don't forget that Pyramid Cards, Hero and Legends, give you a chance for extra box in their respective attribute dojo.

I will use my Pyramid Ticket after the event is over... I don't want to risk the gasha duping me with the card I want to use it on.
(I will not say which one, so the game doesn't hear me and jinx me )
Old January 11th, 2019, 06:07 PM #3131
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Yeah quite handy for getting a card that keeps slipping through your hands.
I went with the boukenred purely to have a yellow attribute morale card, despite already having another boukenred. Dont have much need for the other three cards im missing, and if i pull them them i pull them.
There's a few in there I'd really like. I got a Black Turbo today from just enough pyramid coins. I think I can get another pull so I think I'll do that first.
Old January 12th, 2019, 06:03 AM #3132
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Lucky ! I wanted Black Turbo, but just like last time, i only got Hero Dyna Red and Hero Abare Black :/
Old January 12th, 2019, 08:35 AM #3133
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Lucky ! I wanted Black Turbo, but just like last time, i only got Hero Dyna Red and Hero Abare Black :/
Have you used your pyramid ticket? If not then thats your easy way of getting the card
Old January 12th, 2019, 04:01 PM #3134
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Indeed, but I keep my previous statement, better wait for the event to finish and after doing your final pulls
Old January 13th, 2019, 09:45 AM #3135
> LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger

LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger

So I was trying to level some of my Hero cards, more specifically KabutoRaiger and DekaMaster. I wanted to us Limit Break token and when I tried to use them, it said I needed Premium Tokens. Does anyone know how to get these?
LupinDaPatranger is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2019, 10:58 AM #3136
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

LupinDaPatranger wrote: View Post

So I was trying to level some of my Hero cards, more specifically KabutoRaiger and DekaMaster. I wanted to us Limit Break token and when I tried to use them, it said I needed Premium Tokens. Does anyone know how to get these?
Got to max level other Hero cards from the Hero coin gacha sadly. So in other words got to be able to pull from it again and again and get dupes
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:46 PM #3137
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

I was stuck at Mega Yellow level so only got my ticket now. I also got a Hero Gokai Green for my last pull.
Old January 13th, 2019, 06:08 PM #3138
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

LupinDaPatranger wrote: View Post

Aside from what Master Toejammer already told you, you can also get those by maxing out to level 10 the Premium Rares, they will reward you a Premium H Limitbreak, just like a maxed out Premium Hero will reward you a Premium L Limitbreak.

Of course, when you dupe a maxed out Rare, game will give you a Premium R Limitbreak
Old January 14th, 2019, 10:18 PM #3139
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Robofest 2 is out which requires 600 paid vgems for two guaranteed robofest legends

Dojo costs have gone up from 3>6 and 6>12 which now gives slightly more scroll drops.

Old Juzo Fuwa mecha event is back also, so some of you can get your hands on the past Gored and Gokaired event cards, aswell as some vgems

Last edited by toejammer; January 14th, 2019 at 11:40 PM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 07:38 AM #3140
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Robofest 2 is out which requires 600 paid vgems for two guaranteed robofest legends

Dojo costs have gone up from 3>6 and 6>12 which now gives slightly more scroll drops.

Old Juzo Fuwa mecha event is back also, so some of you can get your hands on the past Gored and Gokaired event cards, aswell as some vgems
Dude, a couple weeks ago I finally started playing dojo because I've had almost 10,000 of the orange currency they use in that mode. I think I'm finally down to 4500 playing all the time and killing my battery. This makes life a little easier, eh.

Also, that Juzo event. What's the point of the 5 lightning stage? I've beaten it four times I think so far. Is there a cap? What does it get you?

Last edited by Shirubaa; January 15th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.