Home Menu

Menu

Old September 8th, 2016, 04:10 AM #1
> Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Super Sentai Legend Wars for Android/iOS Discussion

So this game has been out for a couple of days now and I'm curious if anyone here already play this game. I have been playing this game for awhile and it is kinda fun even though I'm playing it blindly since I don't really know how to read Japanese.

I got the gist of the game mechanics after playing for awhile like chain summon rangers of the same team or from the same color spectrum will net you some boons or extra damage etc, but it will be nice if someone here who can read Japanese plays this game and shed some lights of the gameplay.

Btw you get basic set of Zyuohger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Zyuranger and Gaoranger team from the get go and can unlock basic Ninninger,Toqger and Gekiranger team for free since you'll get a load of free currency coins or tokens and this can be obtain bit by bit via ingame. There is microtransaction but I don't think it is gamebreaking. Getting the rangers is done via a random draw system if you draw a same card the card will merge and level up the rangers.

It also seems there are some early player bonus where the 1st 10k player gets free zyuohtheworld rare card and I have it so maybe not many players as of right now.
Shimizu_Akira is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:05 AM #2
> ShadowThePika
Whatever...

ShadowThePika
Whatever...

I've been looking for the apk file for this one
ShadowThePika is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:13 AM #3
> Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

There are a few apks out there all I did was just search using this phrase on google " *スーパー戦隊レジェンドウォーズ APK "
Old September 8th, 2016, 06:22 AM #4
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

i'm playing it and have the bonuses because i made pre-registration...that said i am unsure though if i am logged in game or not because i don't understand how to log in;i've found just a menu wich looked like a login menu but when i insert the data of the mail i registered with nothing happens.
I'm actually afraid i'm not saving my progresses on the cloud too
ginovanta is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 06:30 AM #5
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

So gutted power ranger version when?
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:42 AM #6
> MASTERMIKE2010
TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa!

MASTERMIKE2010
TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa!

Does the apk download works for ios too?
MASTERMIKE2010 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:49 AM #7
> AkaGreenPrimo
Red Fed Redemption

AkaGreenPrimo
Red Fed Redemption

GAORANGER? From the get-go?

I smell VS...
AkaGreenPrimo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:04 AM #8
> JaimeZeo
K, then.

JaimeZeo
K, then.

MASTERMIKE2010 wrote: View Post

Does the apk download works for ios too?
The A in APK stands for Android, so sadly not. You'd have to use a VPN in order to get it from the Japanese App Store.

I've got the game installed, it seems to essentially just be a simplified version of the Dice-O/Ganbarizing arcade machines. Not really delved too deep into it yet.
JaimeZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM #9
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

u could use qoo apps for android but you have to search the game with japanese characters スーパー戦隊レジェンドウォーズ
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:40 PM #10
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Unfortunately i also don't read Japanese so I'm playing it blind but have basically picked up the gist of things... what I've basically learn't in no particular order

(Apologies in advance if this is a lot to read/info to take in)

You need atleast 20 cards minimum to start a level.

The numbers above each card is their soul power value and determines how much it will cost to use them in battle. You start with a base level of 40 soul power at the start of each level (Not sure if there is a way to increase the level for the start of battle).

Its better to play with 4 teams instead of 5 as that way you have more chance of creating a full set of a team to get your special team attack. Once the full base team (without 6th rangers) are on the field they will boost the special attack bar.

You have a primary ranger team which will slowly do attacks over time and sit at the back of the field, and a secondary team which do one hit attacks and disappear.

Secondary rangers can be connected by being on the same team or being the same colour. This means you can connect for example blue gokaiger > red gokaiger> red zyuranger> black zyuranger> yellow zyuranger

You can change teams once the yellow bar is filled up even though it is sometimes best to wait it out as long as you can before your team takes too much damage or if the red siren goes off. When the red siren goes off it means you will lose damage constantly until you change your team.

You don't have to use up all of your soul power before changing teams.Its better to save it as it seems to carry over when your next team comes out...this will be useful for when you get cards that require higher amounts of soul power.

When sending out secondary rangers to do one off attacks try to get rid of the cards you have the least amount of so you can hopefully make way for a full ranger team when it comes time to change primary teams.

Make sure you use your in game premium currency to get the better rarity cards (Normal,Normal+,Rare,Hero,Legend).

There are around 7 diferrent types of virtual currency... Two different types you currently get for daily login bonuses (in the shape of a bronze and silver V), a neon coloured V that you get around 10 of after completing every mission for the first time(also apart of microtransactions and one of the best type of currencies), normal credits which are used to purchase basic team packs/level up your cards and also legend,hero and rare ingame currency which will give you one card of that specific rarity.

To level up cards you need credits and team specific tokens. From what i can tell everytime you switch a ranger into battle you get 1 of their teams specific tokens and it charges you around 50+ credits per token depending on card rarity.

Your hero power goes up everytime you unlock a new card and i believe leveling your cards up.

Once at 500 hero power you currently unlock an event to farm for event currency to get the Shinkenger base team with a Rare yellow shinkenger.

You have a box which stores your excess items such as stamina refills or tokens that need to be deposited into your account.

Superskill i believe changes value depending on the card but so far i've noticed it requires at least half a bar of special attack and you simply swipe the card up and to the right before placing it in battle.

If you get a duplicate card it will fuse together to make the max level of the card higher. Everytime you get a duplicate card the that is R,H or L the game will give you 10 coins of said card type so you can eventually buy a card from the R,H or L shop

This is about all i can think of and im still learning bit by bit each day and probably have missed something
Really enjoying the game so far and managed to see theres a few series with 0 rangers available which will hopefully mean the devs are gonna spend lots of time updating this game

Last edited by toejammer; September 15th, 2016 at 07:14 AM.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:47 PM #11
> Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Nice, that is a good minor guide. Btw did you figure out how the special finisher red card works yet? I know how the zyuohger ones works (basically have all 5 or 6 zyuohgers and use their V skill and they will use their team specific finisher) but somehow I can't get the Toqger ones to work I had it equiped and have all five toqgers summon but when I do the V skill they just do the generic random slash finisher.

Oh another thing I noticed that every rangers have some sort of random special abilities that activated randomly and sometimes randomly uses their personal weapons or guns.
Old September 9th, 2016, 04:12 AM #12
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Shimizu_Akira wrote: View Post

Nice, that is a good minor guide. Btw did you figure out how the special finisher red card works yet? I know how the zyuohger ones works (basically have all 5 or 6 zyuohgers and use their V skill and they will use their team specific finisher) but somehow I can't get the Toqger ones to work I had it equiped and have all five toqgers summon but when I do the V skill they just do the generic random slash finisher.

Oh another thing I noticed that every rangers have some sort of random special abilities that activated randomly and sometimes randomly uses their personal weapons or guns.
Not playing in english is difficult so im surprised i've managed to get as much info as i have from just playing and noticing a few things here and there

i havent bought the ToQger team yet, but when i use the Go-busters it is just a generic one aswell even thought i have their skill unlock... Hoping its something they patch soon to make the team be abit more unique or cause we cant read Japanese we're doing it wrong haha.

the rangers attacking is also random and luck of the draw from what i can tell... but i know once you get a full team on the field each ranger will do more damager... my red gaoranger did around 700-1k damage to each opponent in one hit yesterday
Old September 9th, 2016, 01:48 PM #13
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

has anyone understood what the orizontal red cards with famous scenes are for and how can you get new ones?
I have both the jyuohger and toqgers finisher ones active but only when i assemble the jyuohgers the finisher shows the special animation,the toqgers perform the same standard attack even if they are togheter
Old September 9th, 2016, 04:15 PM #14
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

ginovanta wrote: View Post

has anyone understood what the orizontal red cards with famous scenes are for and how can you get new ones?
I have both the jyuohger and toqgers finisher ones active but only when i assemble the jyuohgers the finisher shows the special animation,the toqgers perform the same standard attack even if they are togheter

these are special attacks, some of them have special animations and some dont.

you can unlock more via the campaign mode.

so far i unlocked magiranger and gokaiger special attacks
to unlock these you have to beat the first campaign on normal and hard level within a cummulative time.(all times from each stage added up to give one overall time). I believe the times are 25 minutes on normal and 40 minutes on hard

If you go to the campaign screen and press the 3rd blue button on the right side it will open up an unlockable screen for you to have a look at.

there is also one available in the shinkenger event once you pass 500 hero power. It cost 5000 ninja swords to purchase but i have heard someone managing to make it drop by just beating the shinkenger event on hard over and over again
Old September 9th, 2016, 10:36 PM #15
> Green Goblin
Banned

Green Goblin
Banned

I've been playing and I'm addicted already love using zyu/mm has anybody unlocked 6th rangers

Last edited by Green Goblin; September 9th, 2016 at 11:51 PM.
Green Goblin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:17 AM #16
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

so that button is for hard mode??No wonder i can't beat Enter 😁....by the way if you can't beat it in that time you can't unlock them forever?
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:35 AM #17
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Green Goblin wrote: View Post

I've been playing and I'm addicted already love using zyu/mm has anybody unlocked 6th rangers
I've got
Go-busters silver and gold which was given at the start
the world which was free cause people pre-registered more than 10k.
Magishine aka solaris knight (only a normal card but will use him once i build a magiranger/mystic force team.
Gekichopper aka jungle fury rhino ranger.

so that button is for hard mode??No wonder i can't beat Enter 😁....by the way if you can't beat it in that time you can't unlock them forever?
Haha it is hard at first but once you get your team all to atleast level 3 its easy to do, especially when you get a full team on the field as their attack goes up.
and if you cant complete it in that time you can go back and re-do the missions to cut the time down which is quite good
Old September 10th, 2016, 03:40 AM #18
> Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Shimizu_Akira
Real Men use Fairies

Yeah hard mode can be brutal I only level up the hero, rare cards only but it proves to be difficult so had to level up most of my normal ranger cards to get by and zyuohger finishers is the best newbies finishers so far BTW I wish the rare cards and above ranger variants had different sets of attacks and animation.
Old September 10th, 2016, 04:51 AM #19
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

by the way,do you now if the game saves on the cloud or if there's any way to log in in game? I downloaded the game via qooapp but i'm afraid the game is saving only on my phone
Old September 10th, 2016, 05:55 AM #20
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Shimizu_Akira wrote: View Post

Yeah hard mode can be brutal I only level up the hero, rare cards only but it proves to be difficult so had to level up most of my normal ranger cards to get by and zyuohger finishers is the best newbies finishers so far BTW I wish the rare cards and above ranger variants had different sets of attacks and animation.
Yeah i try my best not to level up normal cards unless its the only one in a set and i need to level it to make it be decent with the other cards in the team
As for attacks and animations i haven't really noticed alot of changes between the cards but one thing i noticed was that my normal+ red gaoranger has the dagger but my legend red gaoranger has his lion fang on his hand.
I've completed hard mode but tryna redo it quicker now to get the unlockables

by the way,do you now if the game saves on the cloud or if there's any way to log in in game? I downloaded the game via qooapp but i'm afraid the game is saving only on my phone
not too sure at all, haven't seen any type of way to login at all but there is friend ID's so dunno if that helps in the future if you was to change device

Last edited by toejammer; September 10th, 2016 at 06:38 AM.