Home Menu

Menu

Old October 29th, 2015, 11:35 PM #61
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Pee-Wee's dead? He didn't even get famous last words before Red capped him.

I liked Liz driving a car using just the rear view mirror, I like Aram using that perfect interrogation strategy, but I especially liked the Cabal guy speaking for the audience in regard to whatever the hell Liz and Red's relationship is.
AkaGreenPrimo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:52 AM #62
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Primo David Frank wrote: View Post

Pee-Wee's dead? He didn't even get famous last words before Red capped him.

I liked Liz driving a car using just the rear view mirror, I like Aram using that perfect interrogation strategy, but I especially liked the Cabal guy speaking for the audience in regard to whatever the hell Liz and Red's relationship is.
That part made me chuckle when the cabal guy said that. I didn't like the twist that it was because this girl's mom died so she did all this. I also liked that scene with her driving the car with the rearview mirror. I'm reall liking this season and at this point i don't want liz to go back to the fbi after this is over with.
ZeoFan88 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2015, 01:27 AM #63
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Wow, I didn't expect Tom to find Karakurt that fast. I figured it'd take at least a couple more weeks.

And I died when Spader said "frozen ass". XD
Old November 13th, 2015, 02:52 AM #64
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Wow, Navabi's brother being Hasaan was painfully obvious. It's not like this show to be so easy to read.

And Ressler's banging her now? Come on, dude, everyone knows Aram's been into her since he met her. Triflin'.
Old November 20th, 2015, 02:07 AM #65
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Um, how exactly did the Kings of the Highway get on the blacklist if Reddington had never heard of them? I suppose we're too far into titular conventions to stop now...

Here's what I don't get, why did Aram rat out Navabi to Ressler? They both betrayed him, not just her, he didn't owe loyalty to either of them. Guess he's just a company man. I would believe Ressler's words about always playing by the rules so much more if he wasn't at one time a functioning drug addict. >_<

And holy shit, gunning down bosslady came out of nowhere! Christine Lahti must be in this thing for the long haul now.
Old January 7th, 2016, 09:17 PM #66
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

great ep to come back with in my opinion. looks like the gang is back together again. i love how aram thought red was gonna kill him at the end or at least how i read it. still i wonder if red's is related to liz or ae they just never going to reveal it.
Old January 8th, 2016, 01:28 AM #67
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Oh, yeah, this was the best Blacklist ever. Excellent use of the cage, Ressler finally figured out that everyone above him is the enemy, and my favorite part by far was Reddington going into a whole diatribe about how he doesn't like doing drugs.

Only part I can't figure out is why Karakurt had any loyalty to Tom. He could have just killed everyone and gotten away.
Old January 8th, 2016, 02:21 AM #68
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

What an excellent episode where we saw our favorites contribute to Keen's safety. I cheered when Cooper came back in to save Tom. So many ups and downs. You couldn't help but chuckle at the staged car gundown with Navabi's wonderfully done American accent. That one lady coming in to elongate Keen from being transported was a fun scene too. And the ending monologue with Aram with Red's last words being, "Let's take down the Kabal" had me go, "HELL YEAH!"
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2016, 07:18 PM #69
> Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

I agree. This episode held within it a whole lot of tension. And that scene at the grave was awesome. I thought that Red was going to off Amar for his "failure" at saving Keen, but it turns out it was the opposite. Amar now has one of the biggest criminal masterminds in his arsenal now. I hope the story that is unfolding will allow us to see what Amar would do with Raymond.

James Spader yet again is so friggin' charming that I would do whatever he would ask of me, without any question at all. James Spader's acting is so good during his moments of "kindness" that it makes you forget that he IS the world's biggest singular criminal mastermind. But his voice when he's angry and his acting ability continues to power his moments when he's "evil." Raymond Reddington is seriously gunning for a top spot on the people who I respect the most. Quite possibly tying with The Doctor from Doctor Who.

This episode was a SOLID reintroduction to the series, and I look forward to seeing the show again. So glad I decided to give it a watch what felt like years ago now. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nasaniaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:08 AM #70
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

Nasaniaru wrote: View Post

And that scene at the grave was awesome. I thought that Red was going to off Amar for his "failure" at saving Keen, but it turns out it was the opposite. Amar now has one of the biggest criminal masterminds in his arsenal now.
I think the strength of the writing was that we all felt that way. We certainly didn't want Aram to die, but we genuinely wouldn't put it past Reddington to kill him, and that's what makes him so scary, not knowing what he is and isn't capable of.

But I was really happy to see someone in Aram's debt. When Liz couldn't muster more than a simple thank you, I was appalled.
Old January 9th, 2016, 05:51 AM #71
> Caboose
Banned

Caboose
Banned

Just what the hell is Red & Liz''s connection if he feels he owes Amar for life ? I wonder if Samar gets her job back now that Ressler is on Team Liz officially ?
Caboose is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 01:18 AM #72
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

"Everybody loves apples."

Hooray, a plan came together and Lizzie is free from persecution. Why does this feel familiar? Oh, right, we just did the same thing last season...

And now that the director figured out Red's connection with Elizabeth, can we know what it is, please?
Old January 15th, 2016, 01:37 AM #73
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

"Everybody loves apples."

Hooray, a plan came together and Lizzie is free from persecution. Why does this feel familiar? Oh, right, we just did the same thing last season...

And now that the director figured out Red's connection with Elizabeth, can we know what it is, please?
Please tell at the season finale. If not i bet we won't get the answer till the series finale
Old January 15th, 2016, 02:52 AM #74
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

ZeoFan88 wrote: View Post

Please tell at the season finale. If not i bet we won't get the answer till the series finale
Or they Soprano us.

Red:Lizzie I am your (cut to black)
a squad is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 08:14 AM #75
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

We've been had! Another plot twist awaits!

By the way, I adore the soundtrack for this series. So many good AND appropriate songs have played throughout the series.
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2016, 08:02 PM #76
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ok that was kinda of ok episode but really good at the end. liz is pregnant again. really show why. did they just reveal red as her father during that tom and red scene?
Old January 21st, 2016, 08:31 PM #77
> Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper

Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper

ZeoFan88 wrote: View Post

did they just reveal red as her father during that tom and red scene?
i think he was being sarcastic
Dr. Who 07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2016, 08:39 PM #78
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Dr. Who 07 wrote: View Post

i think he was being sarcastic
yeah, it was hard to read it that's why i asked. because then red said he married her without his objection before it's not happening again. i just we get that answer soon
Old January 22nd, 2016, 01:37 AM #79
> AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

AkaGreenPrimo
2222.GRIDMAN

They pretty much spoiled the plot twist with the title. But Red getting to kill two people was pretty damn boss, as was Ressler's cowboy antics on that truck.

OMG a baby?! They're going to have to time skip to make that fit into the show...
Old January 22nd, 2016, 02:10 AM #80
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

They pretty much spoiled the plot twist with the title. But Red getting to kill two people was pretty damn boss, as was Ressler's cowboy antics on that truck.

OMG a baby?! They're going to have to time skip to make that fit into the show...
Unless they wait till the finale to do that. Was that liz's mom? Liz will choose neither yet because plot.