Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:51 AM #61
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,833
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,833
eBay



Dr. Who 07 wrote: View Post

wish kensi could've stuck around a little longer
Agreed. Maybe there will be some reference to her trip on tonight's NCIS:LA. But I wont hold my breath.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 02:43 PM #62
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
> Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,130
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!
Lightsaberboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,130



i sensed more chemistry with her and Steve in those few min than all the episodes so far with Steve and Lori. although Lori's not that bad.

also did it seem like Chuck really let himself go after retirement?
Lightsaberboy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:16 PM #63
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



The Wo Fat/Joe fight was awesome, but I still trust no one but the core team. The rest of them are just trouble waiting to happen. It was nice to see fear in Wo Fat's face, it means he can be broken.

I fear my Dad's right though... They had Wo Fat in the first series and it took them around a decade to get rid of him, no joke. I hope they don't do the same here.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM #64
TZKBTJ's Avatar
> TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,229
TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!
TZKBTJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,229



Autobot032 wrote: View Post

The Wo Fat/Joe fight was awesome, but I still trust no one but the core team. The rest of them are just trouble waiting to happen. It was nice to see fear in Wo Fat's face, it means he can be broken.
Agree, it was great to see the fear in Wo Fat's eyes. I personally, cannot trust Joe at all, and never trusted Joe since Day 1.
TZKBTJ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:26 PM #65
Sir Koji's Avatar
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,299
Sir Koji
Knight of Ice
Sir Koji's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,299



Before last night, I assumed he was working with Wo Fat.
Sir Koji is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:33 PM #66
DG's Avatar
> DG
TSG
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576
DG
TSG
DG's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576



I like Joe, he kind of fits that father figure for Steve. I'd prefer they leave him a "good guy", but anything can happen I suppose.


Only current character I don't like is Lori. How long is she sticking around?
DG is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:56 PM #67
Dr. Who 07's Avatar
> Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,226
Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper
Dr. Who 07's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,226



DG wrote: View Post

I like Joe, he kind of fits that father figure for Steve. I'd prefer they leave him a "good guy", but anything can happen I suppose.


Only current character I don't like is Lori. How long is she sticking around?
till
1: we find she's a mole too
2: finds out jenna is & is killed before she can warn the others
3: takes a bullet for somebody while taking jenna down
that's how i see her story going
Dr. Who 07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM #68
DG's Avatar
> DG
TSG
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576
DG
TSG
DG's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576



Dr. Who 07 wrote: View Post

2: finds out jenna is & is killed before she can warn the others
3: takes a bullet for somebody while taking jenna down
I guess I can see these happening. I'd prefer number 2.
DG is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 07:27 PM #69
Crimson Mystery's Avatar
> Crimson Mystery
=)
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,353
Crimson Mystery
=)
Crimson Mystery's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,353



I wish Lori would go. She doesn't really add much to the dynamic of the team other than being a potential love interest.
Crimson Mystery is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM #70
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



TZKBTJ wrote: View Post

Agree, it was great to see the fear in Wo Fat's eyes. I personally, cannot trust Joe at all, and never trusted Joe since Day 1.
My Dad said the same thing from day one. He liked him at first when Steve was released, but he just didn't feel right about it all. As it goes on, he likes him less and less.

Sir Koji wrote: View Post

Before last night, I assumed he was working with Wo Fat.
Or, at the very least, working with the project that has Wo Fat so ruffled.

DG wrote: View Post

I like Joe, he kind of fits that father figure for Steve. I'd prefer they leave him a "good guy", but anything can happen I suppose.


Only current character I don't like is Lori. How long is she sticking around?
I wanted to like Joe, but once he became questionable, any like I had for him went right out the window. When he said to Steve that it needs to stop because more will die, I thought "What? Just let Wo Fat win? Who else will he murder? How many families will he destroy?" For a military man, he sure was a pussy. A real military guy would've said "Steve, go get that bastard and bring me his head."

Crimson Mystery wrote: View Post

I wish Lori would go. She doesn't really add much to the dynamic of the team other than being a potential love interest.
I don't mind her, I guess. She's pretty, but not my cup of tea. There are so many pretty women in Hawaii, why her? She's eye candy, but she's not the best. So, I'm kinda wondering what her whole deal is.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:59 PM #71
rangerspider's Avatar
> rangerspider
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339
rangerspider
Power Ranger
rangerspider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339



so the character from ncis:la was there any refrence in that show to her being in hawaii and all that? i dont watch that show so just wondering.
rangerspider is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 12:16 AM #72
DG's Avatar
> DG
TSG
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576
DG
TSG
DG's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576



Yeah.

Kensi: You see Deeks?
G: No
Kensi: He was supposed to pick me up at the Airport this morning but he didn't show.
G: Oh yeah, how was Hawaii?
Kensi: It was fine.
Sam: Go to any luaus?

That's about it. But I love how CBS does little crossovers like this.
DG is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 02:47 AM #73
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



I hope there's a giant story arc that starts in Five-0, crosses over to NCIS and NCIS: LA and have the entire group take down Wo Fat or something. The ratings would be insane.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:46 AM #74
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,736
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,736



DG wrote: View Post

Holy shit. I thought Terry O'Quinn's character was a goner there.
Me too! I'm glad he's still alive!

Joe vs Wo Fat fight was awesome.
Champ is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM #75
rangerspider's Avatar
> rangerspider
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339
rangerspider
Power Ranger
rangerspider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339



Ah that's nice they did give a alittle hint at her hawaii adventure. With that maybe a full crossover will end up happening down the road.
rangerspider is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:02 PM #76
TZKBTJ's Avatar
> TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,229
TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!
TZKBTJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,229



Great Halloween episode. Good to see Robert Englund on a Halloween-themed episode.
TZKBTJ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:32 PM #77
rangerspider's Avatar
> rangerspider
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339
rangerspider
Power Ranger
rangerspider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 15,339



ya it was a pretty good episode tonight. Good usage of halloween. Robert was creepy and neat to see. Wish his role was a bit longer though. Also glad we got to see danno's kid again.
rangerspider is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:10 PM #78
Brown Ranger's Avatar
> Brown Ranger
Que Boom!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,627
Brown Ranger
Que Boom!
Brown Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,627



Even for a short time on the show, it was good to see Robert Englund again. I'd DIE to meet him one day.
Brown Ranger is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:42 PM #79
DG's Avatar
> DG
TSG
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576
DG
TSG
DG's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,576



Why so little of Kono? Did Grace Park want some time off the show?
DG is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:21 AM #80
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 80,340
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 80,340



Brown Ranger wrote: View Post

Even for a short time on the show, it was good to see Robert Englund again. I'd DIE to meet him one day.
I thought the way it works is you meet him, THEN you die.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.