Home Menu

Menu

Old January 9th, 2019, 03:23 AM #201
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings blew a 21 point lead to the Suns in a disappointing road loss. The Suns were without Devin Booker. The Kings turned the ball over 25 times or whatever it was and most of it happened in the 2nd half which helped fueled the comeback for the Suns. So lame. Kelly Oubre had his best game as a Sun here too. We drop to 20-21 as the West standings continue to change.

Some of those teams I am talking about are the Clippers and TWolves. Remember when Lou Williams was injured and the Clippers started to suck? Since he's been back, they been winning again. And now the TWolves might have a chance to climb back up the standings beating the Thunder in a tough close game. I wonder if Jeff Teague fighting his former teammate Dennis Schroder was something that had been boiling since their time together in Atlanta. Or just Schroder trying to play rough defense on him. Who knows. We are almost at the halfway mark of the season and I hope 3 more East teams reach .500 before the season ends.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2019, 05:32 AM #202
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Warriors chose a great day to play one of their best games of the season as they scorched my Knicks in blowout fashion. Whoever thought Klay Thompson wasnít going to find his form, Iím sure no one thought that, he definitely had one of his better shooting performances to say the least. He scored 43 points and it just seemed like everything he attempted went in.
kc16 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:40 AM #203
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Kuzma hits a career high scoring total and Beasley beasts in their curbstomp of the Pistons! Yeah, boy!
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:42 AM #204
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

We had an all-star game in San Antonio. Both the Thunder and Spurs were shooting near 60% from the field for regulation. But then double OT happened. That's what allowed Lamarcus Aldridge to score a career high 56 points. And he did it without making a 3 pointer which is the first 50 pt game since Shaq or something like that. The Thunder had no answer for Aldridge but Westbrook did put up a moster 20-20 game of his own. Thats with assists, not rebounds. As I mentioned before, the Spurs are on fire right now.

The Pistsons came into Sacramento without Blake Griffiin who was out for rest. Or probably partying it up in Los Angeles the previous night and didnt want to play. Either way, the Kings had an easy time beating them as the game was never close. The Nuggets avenged their blowout loss to the Clippers by returning the favor in Denver. And lastly, the Heat blewout the Celtics to get to .500.
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:58 AM #205
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Sucks I went to bed before the 2 OT thriller between the Thunder and Spurs. Seemed like a great showing for Aldridge and the Spurs who are rising up in the Western Conference standings.
Old January 12th, 2019, 12:00 AM #206
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

I knew it was over for the Lakers when McGee got dunked on.

The whole Jazz starting lineup scored in double digits.
Old January 12th, 2019, 09:09 AM #207
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Enes Kanter wasnít able to play last night due to eating himself to a stomach illness. I mean eating 7 burgers is a lot for anyone, even for an athlete. Didnít matter anyway as the Knicks lost to the Pacers at the Garden last night.
Old January 13th, 2019, 01:26 AM #208
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

AkaGreenPrimo wrote: View Post

I knew it was over for the Lakers when McGee got dunked on.

The whole Jazz starting lineup scored in double digits.
proof positive this team needs a shake up.
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2019, 03:22 AM #209
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

We beat the Hornets and we were behind going into the 2nd half. I didnt get to watch this game due to work but I'm glad we pulled through and sealed the deal in the 4th. Sad it had to happen to the Hornets though because I want them to make it to the Playoffs in the weak East. And Kemba got hurt in the closing seconds of the game too. Sucks for them.

So how come the Nuggets can't beat the Suns? So odd. And the Thunder avenged their loss to the Spurs and thank god it didnt go into double OT this time. The Heat are heating up right now. Justise Winslow has stepped up in his new role as the starting PG. And wow Blake Griffin had a big game in his revenge game against the Clippers.
Old January 13th, 2019, 07:50 PM #210
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Knicks made it a game late in the second half against the Sixers. Unfortunately the Sixers pulled out the victory. The bright side is that itís good to see Kevin Knox gaining more experience every game. He is really developing into the wing scorer we may need to partner with Porzingis.
Old January 13th, 2019, 10:47 PM #211
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Lord Jesus, now we can't even close out Cleveland. Cleveland! They don't even have a double-digit wins column! ;__;

As if we didn't know it before July, the Lakers don't deserve LeBron James.
Old January 14th, 2019, 12:05 AM #212
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

AkaGreenPrimo wrote: View Post

Lord Jesus, now we can't even close out Cleveland. Cleveland! They don't even have a double-digit wins column! ;__;

As if we didn't know it before July, the Lakers don't deserve LeBron James.
like I said a couple of posts ago in this thread, this team needs a serious shake up. from what I've been seeing, this team is getting lazy out there. No effort, no drive to win, nothing.
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2019, 02:58 AM #213
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Yeah for a former #2 overall draft pick, Ingram isn't showing why he deserved to be drafted that high. Lonzo Ball can stuff the stat sheet but his shooting is not reliable. The only guys who I think belong on the team is Kuzma for sure. Josh Hart is solid too but he disappears a lot. Very disappointing loss to the Cavs for sure. The Lakers helped the Knicks snapped their 8 game losing streak and now they helped the Cavs snap their 12 game losing streak. Yikes.

What on Earth has happened to the Celtics? They killed a lot of people's fantasy nights when they got blown out by the Nets. The only guy who showed up for the Celtics was Tatum. The Detroit Pistons are spiraling out of control. Remember when they were looking good earlier this season? They have plummeted down the Eastern standings with all the losses they are racking up.

The Kings avenged their recent loss to the Blazers by winning this time. And they lead most of the way too so that was good. No comeback rally bullshit this time. The Grizzlies should be ashamed of themselves though. They are pretty much at full health and loss to the Rockets who were playing without CP3, Gordon and Capela. Only Harden is the superstar player for the Rockets while everyone else on that team are scrubs. And he scored half of the team's points. Fricken Rockets...

Ugh double post. I knew it.

Last edited by chronoxiong; January 15th, 2019 at 02:58 AM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 12:50 AM #214
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Lakers righted the ship, keeping the Bulls at bay all night long.
Old January 17th, 2019, 04:08 AM #215
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

I'm really disgusted with today's NBA product now. No one is playing defense anymore. Do I enjoy watching games that finish with 147-140 final score? Hell fricken no. I want to see some defense too. I really miss the old days now. Well, the days when 110-100 felt like they were high scoring enough. Like the Cetlics/Raptors game. That felt like a good entertaining game as both teams do play defense from time to time. The Celtics were behind in this game too but decided to wake up and show everyone that they are serious. Rockets/Nets game featured no defense either but I'm glad the Nets won though. At least Jarrett Allen took advantage of being the only tallest guy on the court and putting up a 20-20 game. Can't believe the other teams couldn't do that on the Rockets the previous games.
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:38 AM #216
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Seems thatís the way the NBA shifting now especially with all the three point shooting going on. Not the biggest fan of it but hey what can you do.
Old January 17th, 2019, 11:50 PM #217
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

The Lakers make no damn sense.

The exact same squad that just lost to the lowly Cavaliers four days ago somehow battled back from down double digits to beat the Thunder. In overtime, no less.
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:55 AM #218
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

kc16 wrote: View Post

Seems thatís the way the NBA shifting now especially with all the three point shooting going on. Not the biggest fan of it but hey what can you do.
Yeah I know. Thats what a lot of people are saying too. Its the new NBA and we have to deal with it. The rule changes made for faster paced games too. So teams are no longer playing defense now especially the Western teams.

Anyways, the Thunder took a disappointing home loss to the Lebron-less Lakers. They were up 17 points in the 4th and lost the lead. Sent the game into OT and loss by 10 points. Thats bad. This team gave up 142 points to the Hawks the other night and clearly did not care about defense again in this game. Will it be a wake up call? I doubt it. And my Kings took a disappointing loss to the Hornets. I guess its okay since the Kings beat them last week. So this was just to tie it up. The Western Conference standings are still crazy but we are seeing teams settling themselves in now.
Old January 18th, 2019, 05:19 AM #219
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Man the Knicks had the gAme in their hands in London against the Wizards and of course we get called for goaltending at the buzzer. What a way to lose. I just hope all this losing gets us Zion at the end of the day.

Also great win for the Lakers on the road against the Thunder. I didnít see that coming as they have been very inconsistent without LeBron. Whatís also very inconsistent has been Russell Westbrookís shot. I know he ainít the greatest shooter but he has been awful all season. His play doesnít look the same as years prior.
Old January 18th, 2019, 11:52 PM #220
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Boogie's back!

Despite fouling out, DeMarcus Cousins made an impact and helped Golden State flatten the Clippers.

Tags
labron