Home Menu

Menu

Old Today, 07:11 AM #4441
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

BOOM Comics have won publisher of the year (under 3%) at the 2019 Diamond Gem Awards. MMPR was up for a few awards, but lost out.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ards-for-2018/
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 07:17 AM #4442
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

ive only just realised that Soul of the Dragon is the power ranger version of dekaranger 10 years on, would anyone be up for a sequel or prequel for soul of the dragon, id love to see more in depth about how the master morpher was made, how it got damaged etc
I mean how the MM came to be would be nice to know, but whether it's worth doing a graphic novel about, that's something different. Hell, just saying 'Ninjor made it for Tommy' would probably satisfy pretty much the entire fanbase cause it'd be an answer.

As for something following the continuing adventures of that future SPD team? Eh, probably. I mean for me it'd be a bit more of a novelty than a real need. I love SPD, and since four of the six are still those guys, sure that'd be fun. But realistically I don't see that much of a point. It'd just be some kinda adventure, fight some bad guys, etc etc. Maybe if it had a real point to it. Now I wouldn't be against if Boom did another annual like the SG one with short stories across the PR multiverse, and they did a short one with the team. I think that at least would've be farfetched or bad, but yeah who knows.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
his time has come