Home Menu

Menu

Old December 7th, 2018, 08:17 AM #201
> Ryuranger
Ryuranger.com

Ryuranger
Ryuranger.com

Me: Nothing could make me continue UPR past The End. The End is the culmination of everything. I don't care about any new sentai that may pop up, I will not change my mind.

News: Kishiiryu Sentai Ryuusouger - First Look At Main Heroes, Weapons & Mecha

Me: ...

...Goddammit.
Ryuranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:55 AM #202
> ⚡ShadowRanger

ShadowRanger

Funny that. I was very surprised when the back story for Zi-o didn't have to having twisted Kamen Riders showing up to try and build a better Dragon.

Mind you had you not ended part one of the end with the Tommy scene I had almost expected a new turn of the Wheel of Time starting in 2017 with the revised PR Movie.
ShadowRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:48 AM #203
> SuperselfieRed
World's biggest sadboi

SuperselfieRed
World's biggest sadboi

Ryuranger wrote: View Post

Me: Nothing could make me continue UPR past The End. The End is the culmination of everything. I don't care about any new sentai that may pop up, I will not change my mind.

News: Kishiiryu Sentai Ryuusouger - First Look At Main Heroes, Weapons & Mecha

Me: ...

...Goddammit.
Super Ultimate Power Rangers (the NEXT Next Generation) featuring Dante from Devil May Cry.
SuperselfieRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:28 AM #204
> Ryuranger
Ryuranger.com

Ryuranger
Ryuranger.com

ShadowRanger wrote: View Post

Funny that. I was very surprised when the back story for Zi-o didn't have to having twisted Kamen Riders showing up to try and build a better Dragon.

Mind you had you not ended part one of the end with the Tommy scene I had almost expected a new turn of the Wheel of Time starting in 2017 with the revised PR Movie.
That would have been a fun idea, with the PR Movie Reboot! I

I haven't watched Zi-O yet so I don't quite understand that reference.

SuperselfieRed wrote: View Post

Super Ultimate Power Rangers (the NEXT Next Generation) featuring Dante from Devil May Cry.
Sounds like something I would do!
Ryuranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2018, 12:12 PM #205
> LOMINogard
Per Ardua Ad Astra

LOMINogard
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Well, that was quite the unexpected turn. I mean, I knew something was going to have to happen, since threads weren't wrapping up as fast as the fight was. I suppose Next Gen technically has a C2D-3 and -4 now, but that leaves just... Dino Thunder and Dino Charge? Guess it didn't take long for everything to fall apart after the war with the Dark One.

Once again, cool Gigazords, and I second that wish for concepts of them. I wish I could draw better, I'd definitely volunteer if I could do it. And on the note of Ryuusouger, I could almost see it as a third dino team unrelated to Tommy or Billy during that final year before everything falls apart - that or a "post-credits" sort of thing, where the Gokaigers set the world straight, and the Ryuusouger's are the first to rise up in the future if Rangers are needed again. After all, to borrow a Transformers Furmanism here, "It never ends..."
LOMINogard is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 08:27 PM #206
> Green1
Green Ranger Power!

Green1
Green Ranger Power!

Yowza!

So, I just wanna ask if you read my mind at some point. I've had a multi-Megazord idea for years now, as a finale to my long planned and never worked on sequel to Forever Red. Except mine used the Zeo, Lightspeed, Thundersaurus, and an original Megazord along with an "Omni Megaship" (based on Courageous from GoBots.

I'm wondering if Tommy's use of so many Powers to seal the Dark One is what caused the Shattering, now. You've implied a few times in the past that it might NOT have been Billy that caused it, but I always thought that was simply a misdirect. Now... I'm not so sure.

Lastly, on a more personal side of things, are the Mystic Knights going to show up anytime soon? And are the Dino Charge Rangers going to have any reference to what I sent you?
Green1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote