Home Menu

Menu

Old October 12th, 2018, 02:20 AM #2841
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

eishiba wrote: View Post

So for the 300 v gem challenge which missions are standard and which is hard for the villian stage? I at some point accomplished the hard stage but nothing I do earns me the two easy villian stage rewards.
The hard stage is the 5 energy.

The 1 run 1 day stage is the one right at the top that is 10 energy and only allows you to complete it once a day

Todays event is the 100 person abyss level .

The pumpkin candys you get for spending energy are spent in shop found in the news section with the photo of the candy

Last edited by toejammer; October 12th, 2018 at 02:20 AM.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:11 AM #2842
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Nothing particularly interesting in the pumpkin candy shop....
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:26 AM #2843
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Nothing particularly interesting in the pumpkin candy shop....
Nah nothing crazy but all the items there have some sort of future use. I like the scroll bundles the most. Makes life easier than having to farm dojo

Also in this event we're actually all working together.
If as a complete player base we earn 2 million candies we can get get 100 L coins once the event ends in a months time.

Last edited by toejammer; October 12th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:31 AM #2844
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

I can't even found that candy shop XD
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 08:33 AM #2845
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

I can't even found that candy shop XD
its in the news section . the one that has the photo of the candy
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:03 PM #2846
> ginovanta
Power Ranger

ginovanta
Power Ranger

So what's the new update and event about?
ginovanta is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:09 PM #2847
> Ranger-Blue48
Beware My Power...

Ranger-Blue48
Beware My Power...

What's the "1 new dia" mission?
Ranger-Blue48 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 03:16 AM #2848
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Ranger-Blue48 wrote: View Post

What's the "1 new dia" mission?
To get a new red, yellow or purple dia. The rectangle things with photos
Old October 16th, 2018, 11:54 PM #2849
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

The dark toq1gou trap gacha is back and is cashback on first pull you do whilst the offer is active like the shishi red orion gacha was.

Really suprised they’re doing another cashback but guess it gives people a reason to pull atleast once from trap gachas
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:59 AM #2850
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Everybody, nice to meet you. I rediscovered this forum thanks to this discussion thread. I started playing SSLW about one or two months ago and I have been having a great time (most of the time… don’t you hate when the Gasha spits on your face?).

Anyway, hope to get along with you and thank you for giving information that helps understands what is going on in the game. (I know some Japanese, but sometimes it is difficult to understand how some mechanics work).

toejammer wrote: View Post

The dark toq1gou trap gacha is back and is cashback on first pull you do whilst the offer is active like the shishi red orion gacha was.

Really suprised they’re doing another cashback but guess it gives people a reason to pull atleast once from trap gachas
What exactly is a “trap gasha”? Excuse me for asking.

Also, I think this Dark ToQ1 Gasha gives you a Free Legend Ticket is you perform the 3 pulls once. Could somebody verify this?
AbareOrange is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2018, 04:17 AM #2851
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AbareOrange wrote: View Post

What exactly is a “trap gasha”? Excuse me for asking.

Also, I think this Dark ToQ1 Gasha gives you a Free Legend Ticket is you perform the 3 pulls once. Could somebody verify this?
Welcome to the thread and hope youre enjoying the game

We'll help as best as we can but heres a game guide that is partly outdated but majority of it still applies to playing the game : https://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/2078...ars/faqs/74660

and heres a spreadsheet explaining the effects of cards superskills, abilities and what dias do ; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...3nenC3X2E/edit

Trap gacha basically means there is a lot of cards in the gacha which messes up percentage rates and there is also no guaranteed hero or above on any of the pulls. So you're literally going in hoping for the best and can wind up with nothing but rares.
Pulling three times from the gacha doesnt give you anything apart from a "50% chance" at a legend, which seems more on the bad side than the good.
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:48 AM #2852
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

FINALLY THE PYRAMID HAS RETURNED!!!!

For those who haven't done pyramid before there is a red pyramid and a blue.
Blue Pyramid your aim is to just grind the same stage over and over again to get the event currency to buy items in the shop (and when you get 2000 you'll get 100 victory coins)
Red Pyramid your aim is to get the shortest overall time of all stages added together to put yourself higher up the leaderboard, to get more pyramid coins (and other items) in the end result rewards. Also get a decent amount of V gems and pyramid coins in the red pyramid for completing the achievements. Most of them are just simply beating a stage and finishing all the stages in a certain overall time.

The Hyper Go-on red trap gacha has returned and is a cashback offer. Surprisingly i managed to get the card, so great start to the morning.

Two new team finishers for MY Sentai have been added to the shop in their event
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:10 AM #2853
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Thanks for the explanation. I got Zamigo card, 2 Hero Lupin Yellow, 1 Hero Magi Shine, 1 Hero Blue Flash and some cool Rare cards.

Crossing my fingers for good cards once i have enough Pyramid Coins to buy a Legend Card.

I'll try to buy a 3rd pull for the Zamigo/Boring Aka Ninger's rival gasha. Hope i'll get Hero Pink Mask, Legend Magi Red and Legend Momo Ninger.
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 04:57 AM #2854
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

toejammer wrote: View Post

FINALLY THE PYRAMID HAS RETURNED!!!!

For those who haven't done pyramid before there is a red pyramid and a blue.
Blue Pyramid your aim is to just grind the same stage over and over again to get the event currency to buy items in the shop (and when you get 2000 you'll get 100 victory coins)
Red Pyramid your aim is to get the shortest overall time of all stages added together to put yourself higher up the leaderboard, to get more pyramid coins (and other items) in the end result rewards. Also get a decent amount of V gems and pyramid coins in the red pyramid for completing the achievements. Most of them are just simply beating a stage and finishing all the stages in a certain overall time.

The Hyper Go-on red trap gacha has returned and is a cashback offer. Surprisingly i managed to get the card, so great start to the morning.

Two new team finishers for MY Sentai have been added to the shop in their event
So what makes a trap a trap? Extremely extremely low chances of getting the good cards? How do you identify one? Is it basically the ones that aren't the weekly gachas that give you the cards that give you the extra pulls?

There's also new cards in the pyramid gacha, so hooray for that.

Is anything interesting going to happen with the candy shop? I already bought everything. Should I just buy bubbles now or will more stuff show up? What's the bar of candy that fills up? Total candy by everyone in the game and when you hit milestones you get prizes? When do the prizes come in? At the end of the Halloween event?
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:52 AM #2855
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

So what makes a trap a trap? Extremely extremely low chances of getting the good cards? How do you identify one? Is it basically the ones that aren't the weekly gachas that give you the cards that give you the extra pulls?

There's also new cards in the pyramid gacha, so hooray for that.

Is anything interesting going to happen with the candy shop? I already bought everything. Should I just buy bubbles now or will more stuff show up? What's the bar of candy that fills up? Total candy by everyone in the game and when you hit milestones you get prizes? When do the prizes come in? At the end of the Halloween event?
Trap gacha basically means there is a lot of cards in the gacha which messes up percentage rates and there is also no guaranteed hero or above on any of the pulls. So you're literally going in hoping for the best and can wind up with nothing but rares. Normally identified by the 300 > 300 > 500 cost, no guaranteed legend on 2nd or 3rd pull and one card as the main attraction.

Not too sure on candy shop. I'll say just save them until the final week .
And yeah the bar is total candy by everyone. will most likely get given out when the event ends next month. Should get the 100 L coins with ease
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:02 AM #2856
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Yeah, the past three "Get yo money back, fam" gachas have all given me nothing but rares that I've already maxed out. Oh well. I'd love those Go-Ongers.
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:03 AM #2857
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Yeah, the past three "Get yo money back, fam" gachas have all given me nothing but rares that I've already maxed out. Oh well. I'd love those Go-Ongers.
Yeah its really sad. Like theres been some people in the past who have had to pull 6 times plus to get one of the traps. I feel honored to get Hyper Go-On red on a cashback. I know my luck wont continue though
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:12 AM #2858
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

There's some frustrating holes in some of my favorite teams. Like never getting a better than rare Shinken Pink, or those Go-Ongers being in one pack there. I guess that's what the game counts on, though.
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:16 AM #2859
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Thanks to the cashback from the Hyper Go-on Red, I was able to pull it once and then the first pull of the Pyramid Event Gasha (the one with the villain cards). Nothing of interested came out.

This is my first Pyramid and I already completed the Red one with a total time of about 16 minutes.

I don't know if I should aim for the Zamigo (which I wouldn't mind getting) or the other guy card. I'm a little short on gems, courtesy to last month ZyuohBird Gasha (ZyuohBird is my second favourite hero after AbareKiller, I really wanted his card... I got it at the end, but used to many gems).

I'm sure next week event will involve a Patoren 3 Legend Card (as last week was LupinYellow), which I would like to get... but since this is my first pyramid I would like to know if it wise to get the special effect cards.

I would also like to aim for the Legend 600 gasha for the AbareBlack Legend (My favourite sentai team is Abaranger, and I'm missing AbareMax, Black and Blue as Legends for it to be perfect)

What are your suggestions?
AbareOrange is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:29 AM #2860
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Zamigo will get you the extra pulls in this event, but if you remove yourself from the moment, in the long run you'll be happier building your favorite teams.