Home Menu

Menu

Old June 26th, 2013, 08:31 PM #41
> RedRangerInSpace
Power Ranger

RedRangerInSpace
Power Ranger

Great premiere tonight! We have some strong personalities already! I hate that it's so obvious that most of them have never seen the show before, we need more superfans in the house, and needless to say ones that are more like Ian from last year than super-floater extraordinaire Adam from BB13.

I think Jeremy is so annoying! Do we have another Mr. Pectacular on our hands? I'm sure people who are more than just 'a little' Cherokee find him out of taste and disrespectful to his heritage, I mean he as a giant stereotypical chieftain tattoo on his arm! (My high school sports team's name was 'The Chiefs' UGH!) And to top it off we saw this fool get into two secret alliances right off the bat, but remember, it has to be a secret! Playing too hard too fast is a big mistake, just remember poor Brian from BB10! Will he be the first to go too?!

I like McCrae, but maybe the houseguests are onto something that he's not just an average pizza delivery boy? Nick might be one to watch out for too!

People are already figuring out who Elissa is related to! I hope she keeps it cool and plays the game strong! Can't wait until Sunday for the nominations and the #BBMVP reveal!
RedRangerInSpace is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM #42
> nintenfan3424
Making Strong Look Reigns

nintenfan3424

I think I'm going to like this cast. Feeds are good already. Nominees are Candice and Jessie, there's a plan to backdoor Rachel's sister, the whole house has figured out she's Rachel's Sister. If the MVP doesn't nom her today, the house'll think that she's MVP. Veto comp is today

Watched AD last night, looks like they bleeped out the cuss words to my surprise.
Glad Howard isn't a bible thumper. He knows the Bible but he's for sure not a Jameka or Ollie.
nintenfan3424 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM #43
> IMTIRED
Power Ranger fan on Kauai

IMTIRED
Power Ranger fan on Kauai

I like the cast so far, they're very attractive.

I was a bit put off by the censoring of curse words, but as 3/4 of the UK Show's Live from the House is nothing but bird noises, I've heard worse.
IMTIRED is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:18 PM #44
> KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

Not like either Jameka or Ollie represented the Christian faith well... I haven't really seen Howard in action yet, but he hasn't annoyed me yet, which seems to be how watching the first episode went for me. The list of people that annoy me just kept growing by the minute. (It includes both David "I like to get to second base with myself" and David's hair.)

I'm liking Elissa so far - she strikes me as the quieter (and dare I say more intelligent) of the Reilly sisters. Everybody else is pretty much interchangable at this point, except for a few standouts that earned silly nicknames in our house. I'll have to wait and see how everybody is playing.
KyrieEleison is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM #45
> MaroonThunder
Power Ranger

MaroonThunder
Power Ranger

My early favorites are Nick & McCrae, I was pulling for them before the HOH comp. I don't have the Live Feeds so I don't know who the nominations are but I think Elissa & Jessie should go up on the block, I don't like the whole three nominees thing though, either.
MaroonThunder is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:03 PM #46
> KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

McCrae is my favorite. Something about him just doesn't seem right. As for Elissa, I hated her sister with a burning passion. I never thought I could dislike a cast member of a show as much as Rachel.
KRDK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:18 PM #47
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

MVP revealed themself to McCrae Elissa, Not a suprise. She put up David. She can still be nommed but McCrae may have formed a deal with her. We'll see if someone has to come off. IDK if David comes off will the HoH be making the replacement Nom or the MVP.

So far I would say my favorites are McCrae, Helen, Nick, Amanda, Spencer, and Howard.

Also if it hasn't happened on the show yet but on the feeds. PLEASE SPOILER TAG IT!
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:18 AM #48
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

I'm bumping this because of the recent controversy that has been happening inside the Big Brother house that people need to be aware about. (A good chunk of the mainstream media haven't reported on it. But it might be soon if this continues)

Basically this cast can be considered the most racist and bigoted cast ever.
Gina Marie and Aayrn have been the worst offenders.

This is basically a list of the nasty comments that have happened so far from Jokers Update
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...umber=19470364

What's sad it that it'll probably not show up on the show. But I think it should and at least Gina Marie and Aayrn would have been ejected and everyone else at least a warning if this was the UK version.

By the way, it's been happening after the Veto ceremony went down, so if any of this airs it's going to be on Wed's Eviction show.
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:59 PM #49
> RedRangerInSpace
Power Ranger

RedRangerInSpace
Power Ranger

I thought Julie would just make a remark in passing to address the controversy on yesterday's show, but nothing... SIGH...

Poor David! He never really had a chance did he? He could have at least spelled my favorite word, "technotronics!"

So another fill the jar up with a cup to get the ball challenge? I need some originality please! Not the same old competitions every single year!

Aaryn won HOH. Obviously not pleased due to the horrible things coming out of these losers' mouths. She and Gina Marie lost their jobs, and I think rightfully so.

Evel Dick did an interview with TMZ, and handled it like a pro. The best thing he said was, if people are acting like this with cameras on them, imagine what they're like in real life with their friends! I don't even want to imagine!

I'm hoping for something interesting on Sunday, though it's pretty obvious who the HOH is gunning for... Elissa, Aaryn's obsessed with her!

From outside the Big Brother House, nobody gets between me and my big brother game, not even you McCrae!
Loved Julie's response to that!
RedRangerInSpace is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 09:45 PM #50
> KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

I personally think that Gina Marie and Aaryn should have been ejected along with all those "f" word comments to Andy. Of course then you eliminate half the house by doing so.

McCrae is easily my favorite in the house and something isn't right with him. He seems to stereotypical really. Scrawny Pizza boy living at home in his parents basement. Seems all to fishy to me. I am about the same size as he is and there is no way I can hold on for 3 hours, will power be damned.
KRDK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:19 AM #51
> GokaiQuilter
Power Ranger

GokaiQuilter
Power Ranger

Aaryn has got to go. I just read that she had stated in her application to CBS that she does not condone people who hurt others. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I just finished watching the Help, and she reminds me of the character of Hilly. She does not deserve to be HOH this week, let alone a contestant. She deserves to go home, and I hope CBS will remove her from the show sooner rather than later.
GokaiQuilter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:42 AM #52
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

while I'm a little tired of seeing stunt casting on CBS' shows (Survivor contestant's brother, Big Brother players on Amazing Race, etc...why not just give us all brand new people and let some of them be breakout stars?) one of the side benefits is that Rachel's sister might just benefit from the public outrage going on with the bigoted contestants since she seems to be on the opposite side of their group...
bearytrek is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:15 AM #53
> KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

GokaiQuilter wrote: View Post

Aaryn has got to go. I just read that she had stated in her application to CBS that she does not condone people who hurt others. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! [snip] She deserves to go home, and I hope CBS will remove her from the show sooner rather than later.
I'm going to add Jeremy to that list (besides just being a thorough-going nematode, Jeremy took Elissa's hat and wiped his bare butt with it*). They are terrible people with no class or common decency, and honestly, I can't go back to the show until both of them are out of the house, because right now, they are both still getting pretty positive edits on the show.

*The sad thing is, Elissa has not done much to elicit this level of hate besides being Rachel's sister.
Old July 6th, 2013, 08:30 AM #54
> JDF'd
When I Move, I Slice Like A Fucking Hammer

JDF'd
When I Move, I Slice Like A Fucking Hammer

While I don't condone anything that the house has said (Aaryn mostly) I also don't believe that anyone should ever be evicted for what they say. The house has clear rules as to what can and cannot get you removed. Hate speech is not one of them. If it was, then fan favorites like Evel Dick and Jeff could have easily fallen under that banner.

I don't care for hate speech but what I do care for is the integrity of the game. That integrity is destroyed if you evict someone in the U.S. house for their language because you've already set a precedent that the only things that get you ejected are destruction of property, threatening someone's life, and physical violence.

...that all being said, I'd love to see Aaryn evicted sooner than later...
JDF'd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2013, 11:20 AM #55
> KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

KyrieEleison
Nice stereo!

Oh, I wasn't pushing for production to remove anyone from the game, though apparently there is a petition to have Aaryn removed. I just won't be tuning in again until they're evicted.

Besides, Elissa's MVP again, and she seems more than capable of standing up for herself. Also, some of the girls are this close to figuring out the existence of the Moving Company.
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:42 AM #56
> Bread
Part of that world

Bread
Part of that world

Yeah. Do I condone their actions? No. Are people taking it too seriously? Not necessarily, but so many other houseguests have been just as bad if not worse than our current houseguests. Like Dick, Jeff, or Adam
Bread is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:52 AM #57
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

JDF'd wrote: View Post

While I don't condone anything that the house has said (Aaryn mostly) I also don't believe that anyone should ever be evicted for what they say. The house has clear rules as to what can and cannot get you removed. Hate speech is not one of them. If it was, then fan favorites like Evel Dick and Jeff could have easily fallen under that banner.

I don't care for hate speech but what I do care for is the integrity of the game. That integrity is destroyed if you evict someone in the U.S. house for their language because you've already set a precedent that the only things that get you ejected are destruction of property, threatening someone's life, and physical violence.

...that all being said, I'd love to see Aaryn evicted sooner than later...
Which is funny since those words will get you ejected in a European House. Especially at least a warning in the UK.

Also love the crowd reacting to the votes. Either JC or Production sushed them though.
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM #58
> MastaDan
Mastodon!

MastaDan
Mastodon!

I agree JDF'd.

I think Jeremy maybe should have for the hat incident though. But if I'm remembering correctly Shannon from BB2 wasn't for scrubbing Hardy's toothbrush in the toilet..so whatever. I'm glad they haven't banished them because it makes the show more interesting. I just hope none of the people acting so terribly don't win the game.

EDIT:

I'm glad they at least showed some of the comments made on the last show. Julie Chen and the rest of the people on the Talk addressed it also.

Last edited by MastaDan; July 10th, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
MastaDan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:22 PM #59
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

KyrieEleison wrote: View Post

Besides, Elissa's MVP again, and she seems more than capable of standing up for herself. Also, some of the girls are this close to figuring out the existence of the Moving Company.
Elissa seems to be winning MVP solely on the coattails of being Rachel's sister...would she have won it twice in a row if she wasn't related to anyone famous in BB history?

hopefully once Aaryn and the other bigots are picked off the award will start going to people who are playing the game not relying on a sibling's fan-fave status...I can already see Jeremy or Aaryn going home next week if Elissa gets MVP again and her allies have control of all 3 eviction slots...
bearytrek is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:29 PM #60
> MastaDan
Mastodon!

MastaDan
Mastodon!

bearytrek wrote: View Post

Elissa seems to be winning MVP solely on the coattails of being Rachel's sister...would she have won it twice in a row if she wasn't related to anyone famous in BB history?
I like Elissa, but to be honest, I don't think she would have won it once if she wasn't related to anyone from BB.
MastaDan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote