Home Menu

Menu

Old November 14th, 2018, 03:15 PM #2981
> AutoZ
Power Ranger

AutoZ
Power Ranger

toejammer wrote: View Post

Dang that sucks. Did you have to get a new phone or just fixed the old one? What about your gems?

The tweet for 10 v gems campaign is back
Was able to get it fixed and get everything back, but it was hassle. Fortunately didn't really miss anything, and only really costs me a few extra copies of that legend abareyellow.

And yeah, I saw that yesterday.
AutoZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2018, 04:53 PM #2982
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

But it seems this time the tweet campaign is a one time gift instead of a daily one.
AbareOrange is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:08 PM #2983
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

MagiShine Robofest is out... may do my first ever robofest purchase

Edit : got MagiShine on first pull. No need to fork out much more now
toejammer is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:05 PM #2984
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

got MagiShine on first pull. No need to fork out much more now
Shhh, be careful, don't let the game notice your happiness... Better act dissapointed, act dissapointed!

Now seriously, congratulations! Glad you got the one you wanted!
I'm still not sure if I will pull for the Robofest, as I want to see what's the effect card for the 10 Team event's second half.

However, do Robofest usually come with just a single new card? Or are they dividing it like Legendfest?
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:21 PM #2985
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AbareOrange wrote: View Post

However, do Robofest usually come with just a single new card? Or are they dividing it like Legendfest?

I can act disappointed and complain that they only gave me one legend i actually wasn’t expecting to land the magishine though. In return the game gave me 2000 sentai tokens from the victory gacha -_-

Normally one or two new cards.
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:40 PM #2986
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Got Legend Bouken Yellow for my third pull. I also got 5 rare Five Yellow and 5 rare Five Pink XD Wish i got Magi Yellow and an extra Hero Pink Five, but at least, it was easier to buy everything with the extra coins you get when you use Bouken Yellow in the blue pyramid event. Her Super Skill is meh, though :/

Looking forward to the next event.
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2018, 05:34 PM #2987
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Got Legend Bouken Yellow for my third pull. I also got 5 rare Five Yellow and 5 rare Five Pink XD Wish i got Magi Yellow and an extra Hero Pink Five, but at least, it was easier to buy everything with the extra coins you get when you use Bouken Yellow in the blue pyramid event. Her Super Skill is meh, though :/

Looking forward to the next event.
Yeah the MagiYellow was the superior card in the gacha. Main reason i didnt pull three times is cause I couldn’t bare spending 1300 vgems and pulling that BoukenYellow.
Did the Victory coins give you something nice?
Old November 18th, 2018, 02:08 AM #2988
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Only 15 legend coins, so still need 10 more coins before i can pull anything
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:57 AM #2989
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Pyramid is over, I hope everybody had a satisfying result. Of course, this also means this week's update is up!

First, it seems that the special LupinPat Gasha has increased chances for all cards that belong to that series. Also, it seems that it was updated with Legend cards (LupinYellow, “Triple” LupinRed and Patoren-U), but I'm not sure if they were there before or not.

This week’s event I have not seen it before, but it is the second version of one. The theme seems to be a chance to improve your Nature and Extraterrestrial Teams.

In the shop you can find Premium Coins, Limitbreaks and Legend Dias, of course.

The special item in the shop are 2 thematic packs (one for Nature, one for Extraterrestrial) that contain 4000 Super Sentai Tokens, 200000 V-mana and a random hero card (TimeGreen, Go-onRed, DenjiBlue for the Extraterrestrial Pack, and Vul Eagle, RedFalcon, ZyuohShark and a new KyouryuuRed for the Nature Pack). You can buy up to 3 of those packs.

For the event gasha, we have Legend ZyuohLion and Legend FivePink as the box cards.

I’m not sure if I will pull for this one either, as I’m waiting for the next part of the Mass Team Event. Though… I wouldn’t mind that Legend ZyuohLion on my Zyuohger Team… why you must make me choose, Game?

Last edited by AbareOrange; November 19th, 2018 at 01:04 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 02:04 AM #2990
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Glad for this event to return....annoyed however that they did nature again and brought back the same three cards as last time and added an additional one. Already maxed my ZyouhShark so will be very if i get another one

50 coins away from my guaranteed victory pull. Now to count down the days until i next get some coins. ^_^

Edit : if my memory is correct then this event is a prelude to alliance war and so it will be an extraterrestrial vs nature alliance war

Last edited by toejammer; November 19th, 2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 06:07 AM #2991
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver

32 eBay

Zyuoh Lion was the last legend Zyuohger I needed. Of course I didn't get it.

On top of that, I got all cards I've maxed out already too. I think all my RNG luck died with Bio Hunter.
Shirubaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2018, 06:50 AM #2992
> AutoZ
Power Ranger

AutoZ
Power Ranger

Glad for this event to return....annoyed however that they did nature again and brought back the same three cards as last time and added an additional one. Already maxed my ZyouhShark so will be very if i get another one

50 coins away from my guaranteed victory pull. Now to count down the days until i next get some coins. ^_^

Edit : if my memory is correct then this event is a prelude to alliance war and so it will be an extraterrestrial vs nature alliance war
I'm actually glad that they did nature again, cause now we know for sure the cards will come back as long as the event (and attribute) does.

And yeah, when this first came out, the attributes were the same as the next alliance war (which was the next event at the time), and most of us thought this would be the case every month. I hope that this is the case this time.

Also, good luck on your victory coin pull. I'm assuming it's on the 2nd victory gasha? Hopefully you get the one you're after.

First, it seems that the special LupinPat Gasha has increased chances for all cards that belong to that series. Also, it seems that it was updated with Legend cards (LupinYellow, “Triple” LupinRed and Patoren-U), but I'm not sure if they were there before or not.

This week’s event I have not seen it before, but it is the second version of one. The theme seems to be a chance to improve your Nature and Extraterrestrial Teams.

For the event gasha, we have Legend ZyuohLion and Legend FivePink as the box cards.

I’m not sure if I will pull for this one either, as I’m waiting for the next part of the Mass Team Event. Though… I wouldn’t mind that Legend ZyuohLion on my Zyuohger Team… why you must make me choose, Game?
That lupat gasha always had increased odds for lupat cards. They just simply updated it with those cards you mentioned (the gasha was first released when the teams were added, but they haven't updated it until now).

As for the event, we got that event ages ago, sometime at the start of the year and we never got it again until now. It's weird cause the first one was numbered #1, as if it was going to regular event, and it wasn't anything promotional.

And that gasha doesn't really interest me. Already got half the legends in there and don't really need a better zyuoh lion or fivepink. Also kinda annoyed they gave fivepink a legend out of all the fiveman, given the fact she's already got two good heroes, and everyone else but red only have pretty average rares.

Last edited by AutoZ; November 19th, 2018 at 06:50 AM.
Old November 19th, 2018, 08:01 AM #2993
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

AutoZ wrote: View Post

Also, good luck on your victory coin pull. I'm assuming it's on the 2nd victory gasha? Hopefully you get the one you're after.

Yeah 2nd gacha.

Hoping for go-buster or dekaranger and not gaoranger. Apart from me not using gaoranger(although the card will probably end up in my team anyway), the main reason i dont want gao is cause i got battle fever which is also single hit superskill. Don't get me wrong its a strong hit but id rather a multiple hit superskill victory this time around.
Old November 19th, 2018, 11:35 AM #2994
> AutoZ
Power Ranger

AutoZ
Power Ranger

Yeah 2nd gacha.

Hoping for go-buster or dekaranger and not gaoranger. Apart from me not using gaoranger(although the card will probably end up in my team anyway), the main reason i dont want gao is cause i got battle fever which is also single hit superskill. Don't get me wrong its a strong hit but id rather a multiple hit superskill victory this time around.
Oh I never even realized battle japan and gaored were single hit (probably cause I never got em). I got dekared battlizer on the 2nd gasha as my guaranteed, which is the one I wanted the most cause I already got red buster powered-custom from the legend coin gasha. I've been pretty lucky that 2 of my 3 victories from those gashas have been exclusive forms and all 3 are multi hit (and one of them was non-guaranteed). Hopefully for your sake you get a multi hitter, cause multi hit victories are the best!
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:58 PM #2995
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Oh I never even realized battle japan and gaored were single hit (probably cause I never got em). I got dekared battlizer on the 2nd gasha as my guaranteed, which is the one I wanted the most cause I already got red buster powered-custom from the legend coin gasha. I've been pretty lucky that 2 of my 3 victories from those gashas have been exclusive forms and all 3 are multi hit (and one of them was non-guaranteed). Hopefully for your sake you get a multi hitter, cause multi hit victories are the best!
I forgot its dekared battlizer. Definitely one worth having with it being the only place to get that form.

its like a little letdown inside getting the victory superskill filled just to hit one enemy. Damage is like 15k to 23k depending on enemy and level etc from what ive seen.
Old November 19th, 2018, 02:46 PM #2996
> AutoZ
Power Ranger

AutoZ
Power Ranger

I forgot its dekared battlizer. Definitely one worth having with it being the only place to get that form.

its like a little letdown inside getting the victory superskill filled just to hit one enemy. Damage is like 15k to 23k depending on enemy and level etc from what ive seen.
Yeah definitely. Comes in real handy. As much as I'm glad I have gokaired victory, it kinda sucked that it made all my other variants of him pointless when I got him. Thankfully they added mysentai, so now I can use him and the mecha one I got from the 1st anniversary both at once.

And yeah, single hit superskill doesn't really sound worth it. If I got one, that would probably end up never using it's superskill (well, unless the guage is already full and wanna deplete it) and use it for it's multi-charged hit ability only.
Old November 19th, 2018, 04:20 PM #2997
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

Well, it was long ordeal, had to invest some gems with the +100 energy option to speed things up a little, but I was finally able to get all the things I decided to get from the Mass Team Stores... that being: max out all team's normal and normal+ cards, get 1 copy of their rare (the 5 copies if the rare is a Hero I like, in this case, TenbinGold, ZyuohShark and ShinkenYellow), and get all the Legend Dia I needed to unlock the Abaranger Purple Dia and the 2 Golden Dia that give +5 to my total energy.

And just for the thrill of it, I didn't buy anything until I had enough currency in all the stores, so I bought everything and unlocked the more than 200 cards in the BOX at the same time to earn around 100 gems just raising Hero Power... what a nice feeling it was.

I will probably do the same for the second part, so I will use the time before the update to enjoy this week's event.

And yeah, single hit superskill doesn't really sound worth it.
The only situation I can see a single hit Victory Superskill being worth it is during Giant Battles... it probably depletes 3/4 if not all of the Enemy Shield... especially considering a multi hit already depletes a half or more.

Last edited by AbareOrange; November 19th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 02:15 AM #2998
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

The only situation I can see a single hit Victory Superskill being worth it is during Giant Battles... it probably depletes 3/4 if not all of the Enemy Shield... especially considering a multi hit already depletes a half or more.
They're all single hits in giant battles. If you mean guard break bosses in a normal battle however, then the single hit is alright. Does a noticeabe amount, but the bar never goes down as much as you expect sometimes.
Maybe its because i've only got a single hit victory, but i'd definitely say that the giant battle superskill depletes the guard break much more than a standard battle guard break boss.
Old November 21st, 2018, 11:19 PM #2999
> AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

AbareOrange
Sentai Hero

The second part of the Mass Team Event is here! And the box card is no other than Dogold from Kyouryuuger for the Villains Team. Like with ShinkenRed's, his gasha is also giving 20 Premium Gold Coin per pull.

And as our beloved experts predicted, we will have an Alliance War starting next week with the theme of Nature VS Extraterrestrial. The gift cards (Sorry, Rares again) are Vul Panther for Nature and DenjiGreen for Extraterrestrial.
I personally will go for Nature.

And a new 300 gems bingo (is that the right term?) has started! The missions are:
  • Login 2 Days
  • Login 5 Days
  • Login 7 Days
  • Do 1 Gasha Pull
  • Level up a card 5 Levels
  • Clear Abyss Stage
  • Clear Giant Stage
  • Clear Event Stage

Finally, we have another 10 days Login Bonus. Just like last one: the first 5 days are just 1 +30 Energy Refill, the sixth day are 100 Orange Legend Coins, and the last 4 days are 10 gems per day. We are going to need those Gems, so don’t miss them!

(If there is a mistake on the missions, please let me know to edit the post!)
Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:39 AM #3000
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Hmmm Dogold is somewhat tempting. Much more tempting that shinkenred. Pulled once just to test my luck and got all rares like i expected. Least theres 20 L coins as a pay off. Doubtful that I’ll spend another 500-1000 tryna get him

That Bingo set has come at a decent time though. Heres to hoping alliance war has a skippable gacha or nothing decent after level 75 ^_^. Dont need any other temptation before LFest

Last edited by toejammer; November 22nd, 2018 at 01:57 AM.