https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-...in-development
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2019, 10:17 PM #2782
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

toejammer wrote: View Post

Looks like were getting a third show

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-...in-development
One of the most interesting things about a show franchise that keeps going for years, even past when its in prime cultural awareness mode and is mostly for its large fanbase now, like Walking Dead has done, is how many people respond to the news of anything new happening with the franchise as if its the worst thing in the world and need to share their takes on "Oh I can't believe that's still going I left in season whatever".

I'm intrigued by this, and maybe a third show can get to the really unseen stuff for this world. We had the big ensemble stuff with the prime show, now its mostly just a post-apocalypse rebuilding story more than zombies. Fear gave us a smaller look at different areas following a tight family unit until they gave it to the Once guys and turned it into utter garbage. It could be neat to actually get an early days series, not following the same "find a place and build it up" story or "run away" story of Fear and first season TWD. But follow different people in different areas as the apocalypse hits and exactly how things fall from place to place. Heck, adapt the one TWD special set in Spain and include the twist ending that the main character has been Rick's brother all along.

Although, the ideal version I'd like to see is getting a series set in the north, Canada or the midwest, somewhere with real winters and weather that would be the bigger threat than people or zombies.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 01:59 AM #2783
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Interesthing news for TWD seems they always try to refresh the show, but is good to know we are getting a Third show realted to the Franchise !!!
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:03 AM #2784
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Part of me actually feels sorry for Lydia. The whisperer lifestyle isnt for her and man oh man does Alpha treat her like shit

i was a little confused last week on Daryl and Connie leaving for the girl, but makes sense now that they was trailing Henry as he risked his life. That kid has certainly survived longer than i have expected him to .
Nice rescue mission from them

Something will happen at this fair that will make Micchone wish she stuck to not wanting to attend
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:39 AM #2785
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

toejammer wrote: View Post

Part of me actually feels sorry for Lydia. The whisperer lifestyle isnt for her and man oh man does Alpha treat her like shit

i was a little confused last week on Daryl and Connie leaving for the girl, but makes sense now that they was trailing Henry as he risked his life. That kid has certainly survived longer than i have expected him to .
Nice rescue mission from them

Something will happen at this fair that will make Micchone wish she stuck to not wanting to attend
We can feels sympathy for Lydia and the all Whisperers way of living, and well Alpha is really bad ass and creppy !!! we basic the reason for Alpha been in the power of Whisperes

Honest is a suprise they keep Henry alive so long, and the scenes between Lydia and Alpha were really well done.

Could means maybe next of the Whisperes Arc, the commuties finally will stand together, because they face now the same Threat
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:24 AM #2786
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

The Whisperes Arc continues, and always continues stunning the way they progress !!!

The Relation between Henry and Lydia, and Lydia was always loyal to there people even the reasons are change, until the moment, seems Lydia cares about Henry or just manipulate him until now, and tell to him, it was a stupid action to him going after her.

The Kingdom negaciate with Pirates or People of the Road, was nice negociation, because Carol offers a simple good for the Pirates, and talking about the Fair, and seems now there are new people in the Kingdom, and seems soor or later going to Whisperes going to the front door to the Kingdom

The Chase for bring back Lydia to the Whisperes camp was really good, and Beta is so Inner inside of the Whisperes, is impossible to believe there was a person inside of that, or left any humanity inside, kind reminds of Michael Myhers, the Fight between Daryl/Beta was so brutal we had brutal fighting in WD but this one was extreme, and seems Beta survives of the Fall, and for sore is going to leave the Pit.

Last edited by Akumaru; March 11th, 2019 at 03:32 AM.
Old March 11th, 2019, 08:48 AM #2787
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

loved the beta vs daryl fight. Probably one of the best fights ive seen on the show if my memory remembers correctly. Very smart from Daryl .Beta will definitely escape and come for round 2.

Lydia and Henry are kinda sweet, young oblivious love

Loved the highway men aswell. Who knew a movie could easily persuade someone
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:21 AM #2788
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

The Story continues !!!

Michonne and Daryl were looking for if they find the Body of Rick because seems is a way of Michonne find peace with herself.

Michonne friend wanted to make the children stronger and not soft in the a twisted world, Michonne dont wanted to kill any kid but dont had a choise.

Michoone received Daryl,Lydia and Henry in Alexandria, and the scenes between Michonne/Negan and Michonne Lydia, because Lydia knows if she saay with them Alpha will comes after her.

The Final Scene with Whisperes find the Door to The Kingdom will the war between the Communties and Whisperes is fron door.
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:15 AM #2789
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

Finally the backstory to
the scars on Daryl and Micchones back, and why Micchone has been so closed off. Cant trust anyone, not even those from your former life. Joselyn raised them kids to be straight savages with no remorse. Cant believe one of them took a slice at Micchones belly. In the end she was forced to slaughter them all, that will certainly stick

Welp, time for a massive battle as kingdom is about to get invaded

Last edited by toejammer; March 18th, 2019 at 04:26 AM.
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:01 PM #2790
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Creppy and Beautifull at the same time...
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:41 PM #2791
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

Well, damn. That is a good reason to flip out and get uber paranoid about the world around you and strangers wanting help. Michonne's fears are only made worse by the Whisperers essentially being an even worse version of Jocelyn's extreme kidnapping scheme. Well, maybe not worse, but a scary parallel, showing what happens when people are willing to survive over thrive and give in to madness.

There is something I'm having a problem with though.
I've seen some people mention the fresher whisperer in the preview looked like Jerry and if Jerry dies I will be so pissed. I know anyone can die now and it puts everyone at risk, but Jerry is the only one I would honestly get pissed at being used as a shock death at this point.
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:07 PM #2792
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Titanium321 wrote: View Post

There is something I'm having a problem with though.
I've seen some people mention the fresher whisperer in the preview looked like Jerry and if Jerry dies I will be so pissed. I know anyone can die now and it puts everyone at risk, but Jerry is the only one I would honestly get pissed at being used as a shock death at this point.
I don't know about that, but yeah Jerry dying would be just horrible. Yet...I mean they did give him those scenes about having kids in the past, present with his happy family...like it does sorta feel like the cues his death could be looming. It would be devastating for Ezekial, Carol, and the whole Kingdom if he was struck down at the fair.

Huh, a third show? I mean they're planning the Rick Movie Trilogy, and they already said they're planning on doing specials with various characters one of which will be Abraham they already mentioned that awhile back on Talking Dead. But a third show? Personally, I like Fear but I was hoping it would stick to being more about the early times which could've been a neat perspective. And sure, the first two seasons it did, basically, but then it just became another WD set at a different location with different people. That isn't to say it's a bad thing. Again, I've enjoyed the show and the characters, but we've lost most of the original cast now and I wouldn't be surprised if one or more leave next year. And since it was time jumped to now be concurrent with Walking...I don't know.

I just can't really see what they could pitch for a third series that wouldn't be more of the same with a different crew. Possibly if it was in a foreign country that's not Mexico but I can't see that happening for a series. Then again this announcement is merely a 'we're considering it and getting some ideas' thing and not really a 'Oh yeah we're making this' thing. Easily could be they don't get any worthwhile ideas and the plan is shelved till maybe they cancel Fear. Who knows.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM #2793
> Redspaceandros
Bring It On~

eBay
Redspaceandros
Bring It On~

eBay

HOLY SHIT.
I did not see that ending coming. This was by far one of the most phenomenal episodes of the entire series and hands down will be one of those benchmark episodes we will always remember. The tension throughout the episode and when you think everything is fine and dandy then BAM! I thought Rosita was gonna get the ax since she was it in the comics. I did not think they were going to ax 3 main characters and a bunch of side characters. I had to go back and take a look at the heads again and I didn't realize it was Tara and Enid at first. I can't wait for next week's finale! Angela Kang really turned this show in a different direction.
Redspaceandros is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM #2794
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

That was crazy. Especially after they've been making noise referring to Henry taking over Carl's storyline, I did not see that twist coming. Enid was also out of nowhere crazy, but Tara, that's two Hilltop leaders in a row now. That's got to come back at some point, it's like they're setting up for Maggie's return next season or in the cliffhanger. Because, come on, that show she left for was an ABC one and done cancellation, she's coming back.

But hey, at least Jerry lives.

Also Snow! That's the really unseen thing here that could change everything. The comic never tackled snow, let alone a snowstorm. I'd think a walker herd would be pretty useless after a blizzard buries it. Could be the big equalizer for this war. Because I don't think the Negan twist is coming.

Seriously, one big storm and that canyon full of zombies is an empty threat. I'm guessing that's what Carol's going to figure out at some point.
Old Today, 02:26 AM #2795
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Holy Shit for real...

The Opening scene with Alpha singing and make the way of Whisperings, and the Four Communites sigh the Deal for they leave together again was nice, and Michonne give to Gabriel the pen for he sigh was a sight of change between the Hilltop,Ocen Side,Kingdom and ALexandria.

Alpha inside of Kingdom and them sitdown to Lydia and tell her for her dont tell anything was nice, to see the way the relationship betwen Alpha and Lydia was started much change, when the Group was found, seems to me Alpha sees Daryl was the Alpha from the communities, and she basics saw the all Kingdom Fair was a fantasy for a world which not existed anymore, and them when her tells there is not more about Lydia anymore, and take Daryl to the Cliff to see the Army of Guardians was creppy, and I like her reference about is own people "The Whisperes"

The Twist about the scene of the Heads was amazing and same time creppy, because Alpha is tell to them a message, and Daryl walks around Carol for her not to see Henry head, and Lydia/Daryl going there and take the pendant...Alpha kills that Whisper which saw herr cry...Angela is really take the WD is the Right Path...

Last edited by Akumaru; Today at 03:23 AM.
Old Today, 06:38 AM #2796
> veemonjosh
Dynamite with a Laserbeam

veemonjosh
Dynamite with a Laserbeam

Looks like most cable listings didn't update to reflect the extended length of the episode. Seeing a lot of DVR users upset since their recordings cut off nearly half an hour early.

Glad I was able to catch it live for once...
veemonjosh is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 10:03 AM #2797
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

The overall episode for me was mediocre, but the final 20 or so definitely impressed

i mean apart from enid, tara and henry, im not bothered about the rest. Well maybe the highway man cause he was sorta cool. i had my money on King ezekiel getting killed.
Alpha certainly has everyones balls in her hands, more so than Negan Id say.
Seems like Lydia is officialy a member of the team now. I was certain shed end up flipflopping

Are Magna and Yumiko a thing in the comics?

Heads on pikes and winter is coming... sounds like game of thrones
Old Today, 12:31 PM #2798
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Damn it all to hell!
Man! Tara, Henry, and Enid hurt. I even felt worse for the Highway Men than I thought I was going to. Dammit! Also I totally missed seeing Jerry at the end so he's definitely alive? I was thinking either I missed him, or he's purposely absent cause Alpha ain't done yet. And man, leaving their heads as walkers there is just salt in the wound.

I wonder if they're really going to shoot a winter season or even part of in winter. Or just the finale with the storm. But it could be interesting. I wonder though if the snow will be as much of a hardship to the horde as we think, especially with the Whispered leading them. Guess we'll see what happens. Part of me wonders if Hilltop will just fall. Maybe to the horde/Whispered or something, and just be folded into the other communities with Jesus and Tara dead. Probably not, but I wonder. Man, this episode just hurt.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, on a lighter note. That stuffed tiger thing on the balcony with Ezekial...yeah that made me laugh. I kind of want to know where they found that(in show) and all cause it's sorta just...random. I mean obviously we know why Ezekial would want it, but yeah it was just this kind of amusing, random bit I liked.

Last edited by Alitain; Today at 12:49 PM.
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 02:14 PM #2799
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Amazing this scenes !!! Walking Dead in the Right Path...
I suppose this could be the right time to released Negan, but i think they are make the plot straigt without anything rush, but is basic Alpha declared War, if they cross the boards !! the all the yare alive because she let them alive, with a huge Hord of Walkers, she can destroy the communities really fast

&hl=en&fs=1&">&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480px">

Last edited by Akumaru; Today at 02:24 PM.

Tags
amc, carol for congress, dead peeps can't walk, gore, martinez for mayor, walking dead, zombies