RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old July 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM   #81
BoukenPink
Power Ranger

Taichi wrote: View Post

Is the Civil War pack really going for that much!? Geez, there's like 5 in my area... just sitting there. Might pick it up of it seems to be rare.
I live in Malaysia and we only started getting POPs last year, but so far, the packs version are a rare sight. I actually got the Harry Potter 3 Pack when I was in Tokyo. toy dealers who do import the packs charge it at a crazy price.
BoukenPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2016, 06:59 AM   #82
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Ah ok... that makes sense then. They're pretty abundant around here... and I've passed on it quite a few times. I'm a Spidey fan, but not enough to buy the pack. That's what I like about POP is that you aren't necessarily forced to buy a bunch you don't want, but that's also why I'm slightly perturbed at the CW set.

EDIT: Well GS was a bust. No Rangers in transit. Metallic Blue however is... and reserved! Dammit!!

Last edited by Taichi; July 30th, 2016 at 09:03 AM.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2016, 12:08 PM   #83
MegaBlue
That @iNicoNation Guy

Where are you at? I looked at a few key cities and only found it at, like, three different GameStops within 100 miles each of New York, Los Angeles, and Nashville.

I'm half-tempted to just buy it off of eBay and be done with it. One of the auction listings said that GameStop pushed the date back so far that the stores might not even get it.
MegaBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2016, 02:31 PM   #84
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I'm in Joplin, MO.

I did find Green Ranger at Hot Topic. Becca wanted Cheshire... the exclusive is fuzzy!

They did have Black, but he had a horrid paint damaged shoulder... so I skipped him.

Old July 31st, 2016, 01:15 PM   #85
Sculpted Monster
Power Ranger

Saw the Rangers the other day....decided to skip. Paint wasn't good and they look much better(imo) in the preview pictures. Gonna wait. If they remake a new Pink, etc then I'll grab a set.
Sculpted Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2016, 01:40 PM   #86
rooder
is the man

eBay
Yeah, I noticed the paint is sloppy . I guess $10 price point makes them cut corners
rooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2016, 02:11 PM   #87
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Got my first 2 ever Vinyls and I'll more than likely try to complete the rangers (please re release red, pink, and white) and the doctor who ones.

Last edited by a squad; August 3rd, 2016 at 11:02 PM.
a squad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM   #88
MegaBlue
That @iNicoNation Guy

I'd found Mal at Target the other day, and they had Evie sitting on the shelf, but I didn't think to get her at the time. Since then, I'd gotten the urge to complete the Descendants set - since it's only 4 figures - and saw that they were still reasonably priced on Amazon. I went back to the same Target tonight and found Evie (again) and Carlos, but on their Funko endcap this time, with a bunch of other characters. Sadly, they didn't have Jay, and the other Target that I found the NS Legacy figures at this afternoon had an entirely different assortment of largely-HP-and-SW ones. Rather than keep trying different Targets, I decided to just order Jay off of Amazon and be done with it.

Now, I just hope that this doesn't start me down some slippery slope of Funko hoarding, because I can just see this becoming like my mom and the Beanie Babies phenomenon back in the late-'90s. Oh, the memories of standing in line at stores all over and winding up not even getting what we set out for. Good times!
MegaBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2016, 11:45 AM   #89
RJranger
Power Ranger

i hope funko can make ranger bobbleheads like they did for tmnt & he-man. also would love to see them do their super7 3 3/4 figures
RJranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2016, 11:55 AM   #90
HeoCon84
Power Ranger

Funko Pop! or other Funko merchandise thread

Picked up the gamestop exclusive blue ranger funko pop today
HeoCon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 05:01 PM   #91
Alitain
God of Benevolence

HeoCon84 wrote: View Post

Picked up the gamestop exclusive blue ranger funko pop today
Lucky. None of the gamestops in my area have it, or any of the PR pop. And Barnes & Noble doesn't have them either. First their site said they'd be out Aug 3, then yesterday it was the 5th, not there's no date listed though you can purchase them so I'm confused. Hoping maybe tomorrow I'll check and see, otherwise guess I'll just have to order them from the website. But man, really wanted that gamestop exclusive. Then again Amazon is really weird with their PR pops. They have one set listed for Sept. 3, but then they have others that are available for purchase but are like $4 more for some reason. Real annoying trying to track them down.
Alitain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 05:38 PM   #92
KamenRiderOOO
Super! TaToBa TATOBA!

Alitain wrote: View Post

Lucky. None of the gamestops in my area have it, or any of the PR pop. And Barnes & Noble doesn't have them either. First their site said they'd be out Aug 3, then yesterday it was the 5th, not there's no date listed though you can purchase them so I'm confused. Hoping maybe tomorrow I'll check and see, otherwise guess I'll just have to order them from the website. But man, really wanted that gamestop exclusive. Then again Amazon is really weird with their PR pops. They have one set listed for Sept. 3, but then they have others that are available for purchase but are like $4 more for some reason. Real annoying trying to track them down.
Check Hot Topic. That's where I got my PR pops
KamenRiderOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 07:27 PM   #93
Alitain
God of Benevolence

KamenRiderOOO wrote: View Post

Check Hot Topic. That's where I got my PR pops
I was just there yesterday browsing, so they don't have them yet but yeah I plan on keeping an eye out. Though really B&N has them the cheapest and if I can order them from the website it's not a hardship. I was just hoping to find them in store so I can save a bit with my membership discount. The gamestop one bums me though since it seems unlikely to appear around here and so far can't be bought online, we'll see though. If I get the normal four I'll be good, I bought the Red, Pink, and White years ago at an anime convention. First Pop figures I bought, didn't realize they'd be rare now(well except for White cause it was a con exclusive).

Also gotta keep an eye out for the Dark Crystal pops. I got the Jen figure at B&N yesterday. Really don't have room to collect them all, but it's the Dark Crystal so who knows. Those and the Labyrinth ones would be nice.
Old August 5th, 2016, 09:22 PM   #94
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Had my pick of the litter at GameStop.

Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2016, 08:22 AM   #95
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Duuuudeee!!!! Sweet! Now I'm jealous!!

Actually I'm going by today to see, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old August 6th, 2016, 06:19 PM   #96
⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
I ended up picking up an ultron pop today from B&N. It was on clearance for about 2 bucks.
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:55 PM   #97
ZacKMastadon
Power Ranger

Stuntastik30 wrote: View Post

Had my pick of the litter at GameStop.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...psuali3s7u.jpg
do all game stops also carry them in the metallic chrome?
ZacKMastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2016, 10:27 PM   #98
MysteryRanger
Power Ranger

ZacKMastadon wrote: View Post

do all game stops also carry them in the metallic chrome?
No thats just the Gamestop Exclusive MMPR Blue thats in the metallic colors
MysteryRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2016, 12:12 AM   #99
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review

I suggest everyone start calling their local gamestops since they might have leftovers for those that preordered and never picked them up
dekablue25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2016, 08:07 AM   #100
Alitain
God of Benevolence

I just ordered the four PR Pops off Barnes & Noble's website since they're cheaper there. Since it doesn't seem like they're get them in stores so I can get my member discount which is a bummer but oh well. Would only save a couple bucks, and I used a code online to save a little(though I had to spend a little more getting a book I wanted, but it works out). No idea about Gamestop's metallic blue, but I did talk to someone at a local store and apparently another gamestop had ones that had damaged boxes or something, so they weren't sure if people wanted them. The woman got my name and number and had the other store call them if they weren't going to be sold. So no guarantee, but it's better than nothing since no one is carrying them. Would be cool to get a call that they were going to get one for me. But if I miss out on the metallic it wont be the worst thing in the world. I just want the four to complete my ranger set anyways.

Now the bummer part is if I want to get the Kira & Fizzwig for the Dark Crystal set might have to search around since B&N is out online. Or wait to see if they get more. Depends on the price, Amazon might not be bad either we'll see. Unsure still whether I want to collect the set or not.