RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old June 25th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #21
Kalel
The Last Son

AcceLOWorst wrote: View Post

Oooh, those are neat, though I'm a little confused about the auction - if that's just for the crests, and it's $8 for one, do you have to request which one you want if you only want one? Anyway, I'll look into it once my birthday comes, assuming they're still there - I'll have more money then, and they really are awesome, but I'm not going to commit to them even though the exchange rate is in my favour.
That person sells the tag for $17 and the crest separately for $8 and charges $3 shipping. You can use the drop down to select either the tag or the crest of your choice. The advertise that the crests are removable, and are the only person who offers removable crests as far as I know. Besides Outatime (who doesn't currently offer digimon props), only one other person I know of sells tags/crests is chinookcrafts who has listings on ebay and etsy. I believe the picture Champ posted was of chinookcrafts work. Below is my Outatime Crest of Courage. Same as the official toy I posted earlier.

Last edited by Kalel; June 25th, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #22
PsychoGrey
Certifiable...

Pretty awesome, but I think I'd be more interested in a tag and crest set. They never made them as far as I'm aware, but if they're producing stuff for season 1...

Also, that special event is the day before my birthday. Will have to keep an eye on information for that!
Yeah......
Kalel wrote: View Post

Tag and crest sets were made, though I don't know if they were made by Bandai and definitely weren't available outside of Asia.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln8dtn4rwy1qi7haa.jpg
Awwww. Well guess I still didn't miss out on much.

cyberv wrote: View Post

I'd really prefer a show accurate version, with no translucent plastic, but it's still cool to see Digimon having some anniversary love.
Totally agree. But yeah, go Digimon!!!
PsychoGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #23
shoujoaifan01
Power Ranger

Aaaaaah yeah

Hopefully these do well, and they eventually do the other seasons. I would love a high end D-Arc/D-Power.

(Hint Hint, take my money please! Fry, help me out.)
shoujoaifan01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #24
GokaiOrion
Gokai Change!

I would love a premium D-Arc! I'm very much hoping for a line of at least the first 3 seasons of digivices, and the tags/crests. And maybe even an english release?
GokaiOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #25
powerleo
Power Ranger

I'll rather have season 3 digivice that was the best season!
powerleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 06:48 AM   #26
TealMystechRanger
One For All

Kalel wrote: View Post

That person sells the tag for $17 and the crest separately for $8 and charges $3 shipping. You can use the drop down to select either the tag or the crest of your choice. The advertise that the crests are removable, and are the only person who offers removable crests as far as I know. Besides Outatime (who doesn't currently offer digimon props), only one other person I know of sells tags/crests is chinookcrafts who has listings on ebay and etsy. I believe the picture Champ posted was of chinookcrafts work. Below is my Outatime Crest of Courage. Same as the official toy I posted earlier.

*pic snip*
Aaah, now I see the drop-down list. I did also check her Etsy account, as noted in the info, though it only seems to sell the crests with a tag each (and each separately). Still, thanks, and I'll keep my eyes on it.

Otherwise, I agree with GokaiOrion. Would be great to have the line continue with at least the tags/crests, if not also some later Digivices, though I'm not sure how likely those would be.
TealMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #27
jmfoxfire
VIP Rider

i rather have season 2 digivice
jmfoxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #28
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I know people keep saying that they want to see other season Digivices... but you do realize that this is the 15th Anniversary of the First Season, not the series as a whole, right? They're only going to release first season stuff, not from the other series more than likely. Not saying they won't, but don't expect it.

Now, the following years as the other seasons get to their 15th, then they probably will.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #29
TealMystechRanger
One For All

... though I'm not sure how likely those would be.
In other words, yes. Ultimately, it is also the 15th anniversary of the anime as an entirety, but I don't think it's likely that we'll get anything from any other the other seasons. Like you said, this is focused on season 1. But then it could work out like the Legacy stuff - we're getting season 2 things, even if that's still MMPR. We could get later season Digivices... just not likely this year.
Old June 26th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #30
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Right... I guess my meaning was, "don't expect it on the horizon" just yet.

I'm going to reiterate what you said, yes you can base it on the Legacy stuff, it's the 20th Anniversary of MMPR, but it's spread over the whole series too... however you're going to get more MMPR than anything, despite the fact that they take the other series into account. Same thing here... expect nothing but Season 1 stuff for now. Later the other stuff will trickle in.
Old June 26th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #31
TealMystechRanger
One For All

The opposite would be the Transformers: Generations line, which is updating a whole variety of characters from across the franchise for this 30th anniversary year, but has already updated many of the original characters back since its inception as (or that of its predecessor) Transformers: Classics, 8 years ago. So even that is a reasonable example of the original series getting updates first.

(I know you're aware of Transformers stuff, just giving another example for others. I also know your original point wasn't just addressing me, but I was assumedly included so personally responded, haha.)
Old June 26th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #32
RisingSunRanger
Banned

What does it do? Why is it $99?
RisingSunRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #33
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Lol Accel... yeah, no problem!

Rising... we don't know yet... but I'm at least hoping more functions, better color and maybe a color display.
Old June 26th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #34
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

Personally I hope they are metallic colors(and maybe even made of metal) and have better graphics and more games and interactivity with the digimon. Also I hope that the $99 price is for not just one digivice, but a set of both of the silouettes we saw in the add
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #35
TealMystechRanger
One For All

I agree with RiderFan, it may well be a set of two. Metallic colours would also be great.
Old June 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #36
Ankh Primo
Net Brutality

Taichi wrote: View Post

I know people keep saying that they want to see other season Digivices... but you do realize that this is the 15th Anniversary of the First Season, not the series as a whole, right? They're only going to release first season stuff, not from the other series more than likely.
Yeah, I really don't see an anniversary D-Tector on the horizon.

Sadly enough.
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #37
Fruit Vendor
Power Ranger

hopefully there's more info on it.
Fruit Vendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #38
Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger

So they look....the same? No updated graphics?

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000089867/
http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2.../19/78741.html

Shinken Red_452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2014, 07:45 AM   #39
Leemaster777
Power Ranger

Interesting. The base model remains unchanged, but the insides have been altered, apparently.

From what I can gather from Google Translate, they now have the ability to Digivolve to Mega (and that means Mega forms for ALL 8 original mons). Also seems like Omnimon will somehow be possible as well.

I still can't tell if it's supposed to be 2 for $99, or if Matt's is simply another color. Cause if it isn't a 2 for 1 deal, then there's no way I'm spending $99 on something like this.
Leemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2014, 08:23 AM   #40
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

There is an option on the order section to choose between the 2 kinds, so it is $99 for just one of them.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote