RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #8461
Slowking
Power Ranger

DekaRed looks amazing. I'm definitely starting to save up in order to get him as soon as he's out. I probably won't have enough money to get the two new Greeed, which is a shame really, as each of them comes with an interesting accessory (purple Tatoba head and Dr. Maki's doll). I am pre-ordering HyperShinkenRed however, and I also have GoseiKnight, Fourze Rocket States, Birth Prototype, Juuzo and Super Tatoba pre-ordered.

Argh, I don't mind skipping certain figuarts when I have to, but now there's just too many excellent ones that are being released during the upcoming months!
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #8462
Izzy
誰も準備ができていません!

I was hoping Purple Eyed Tatoba would have been a rerelease like Decade Violent Emotion, I am bummed. I guess I'll grab normal Tatoba soon then...
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #8463
cyberv
CYBER OP, ENERGIZE!

Sigh. Cool as that Dekared is, I'll stick with my SPD Red Ranger. I know, blasphemy, but I see no point in blowing my sentai item budget on the figuart versions when I've got perfectly servicable BOA versions already.

Now, if they do DekaSwan or DekaBright... SO there.
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #8464
The_Emperor
「皇帝様」

I'll be getting S.H.Figuarts DekaBreak for sure. It's always annoyed me how the BoA figure can't be posed so that he's using his Brace Throttle.
Old March 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #8465
Slowking
Power Ranger

Super ShinkenRed pre-orders open once again at amiami! Get yours now!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=TOY-TOK-1833

Managed to get one so I cancelled mine at HLJ. Saving up 700 yen this way.
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #8466
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay
Slowking wrote: View Post

I got one from each, screw this whole 1 per household thing, I need custom fodder and I never know where this body might come in handy.
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #8467
Henshin_King
Pack leader

king, i was wondering when the deka shf comes out, are you planing on making the battleizer, seeing how it was used in magiranger vs dekaranger
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #8468
The_Emperor
「皇帝様」

Just pre-ordered one as well. Screw HLJ!
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #8469
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay
Henshin_King wrote: View Post

king, i was wondering when the deka shf comes out, are you planing on making the battleizer, seeing how it was used in magiranger vs dekaranger
Probably not. I wasn't thrilled by it in any way whatsoever.
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #8470
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

Tempting, but I can't cancel my HS order and HS has it listed for 435 more yen.... I already have 2 strikes with HS. One more and bye bye... f*ck it... *preordered*

I wonder if bluefin will be bringing this over though. Probably would've heard something by now.
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #8471
Slowking
Power Ranger

Yeah sometimes I wish I could cancel from them. I've done it 2 or 3 times in the past, but it was over the period of 2 years, so that's why they didn't mind I think. You could get an amiami one and then sell your extra one, however that does not guarantee that there will be enough interest for your figure...

Anyway, glad to see I helped some people.

@King I was tempted to get a second one to customise into SuperShinkenGold (just pop on a ShinkenGold head and paint the rest), but I decided to save my money for all the other Figuarts being released between April and June.
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #8472
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay

@King I was tempted to get a second one to customise into SuperShinkenGold (just pop on a ShinkenGold head and paint the rest), but I decided to save my money for all the other Figuarts being released between April and June.
Why not wait for the Super Shinken Gold figuarts coming out?
Old March 27th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #8473
xvi37
Power Ranger

Soo since I broke my SDCC Goku head. I was wondering if I'd be able to swap it with SS3 Goku's body instead? How does the SDCC goku color compare to SSJ3? Does anyone know? Or do you guys think it'll just look weird?
Old March 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #8474
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review

looking at a few videos the ssj3 goku maintains the color hair of the 1st ssj goku release you should really try it out and see if it looks nice or better yet get another sdcc goku instead LOL
Old March 27th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #8475
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
xvi37 wrote: View Post

Soo since I broke my SDCC Goku head. I was wondering if I'd be able to swap it with SS3 Goku's body instead? How does the SDCC goku color compare to SSJ3? Does anyone know? Or do you guys think it'll just look weird?
What exactly broke? The ball joint? I don't see how the head can break.

Anyways, the neck joint on SS3 is completely different from SS Goku. I don't even want to risk popping the head off, but it looks like the neck joint is attached to the head and neck. Its not a ball joint either like SS Goku. I'd say you might actually need to crack open the figure and replace necks if you plan on doing that swap.
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #8476
xvi37
Power Ranger

The head joint connecting to the neck. I was thinking about getting a new SDCC Goku but then I saw prices.... >.<. After that I found out SS3 was released and since I still have the Goku head I should buy SS3 for the extra stuff too. I tried gluing it back on before too but it did no good.
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #8477
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
Well since its just that neck joint, then you should be able to get that piece from any other SHF.
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #8478
xvi37
Power Ranger

LOL unfortunately, I don't have any other SHF. That's why I was planning on just getting another and using the old goku for spare parts.
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #8479
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay
xvi37 wrote: View Post

LOL unfortunately, I don't have any other SHF. That's why I was planning on just getting another and using the old goku for spare parts.
If you have a photo of the broken part maybe I have some spares or I can always try to fix it for you.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #8480
Dragon Spirit
The Prince of all Saiyans

ive been seeing some of the gokaiger and Shinkenger figuarts around some of the store here where i live. I dont know much about but have really enjoyed seeing all the pics of them in the thread. can anyone explain as to why the Shinkenger ones tend to cost more (at least yen wise) than the Gokaiger ones? and is the female shinken Red rare/harder to find?
Closed Thread